Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged !!! Grumpy tag.....

Yaaaaaaay...this is my first tag oo i hope its not the last !!!!!
Thnx "silhouette crime" luv u ;***
_______________________________________________________



The rules are as follow:

1.Put a picture of any grumpy person











*Grumpy bs eshawig @@

2.Then Mention 3 things that are just abnormal

a. Asta'3rib mn people who don't like chocolate !!! Y3ne shloooon ??? Are you human ?!?
b. The girls with the "tankar/bo taf5a 7jab" ...sheno hatha ?!? La jad jad ...if you want to live on the moon GO!! mo m7tajeen aliens bainatna
c.People eating oreo and peanut butter.....i dont get it....killish !!! Y3ne shayain malhom sho'3l eb ba3a'6

3.Two things that irritate you
a. Burping, farting oo rab3a .........wain ga3deen!!!
b. Biting ur nails....y3ne seriously dont give me i'm-so- nervous shit fee e5teraa3 isma mgraa'6a

4.One trigger to your anger
7adda sahla.....EL-7ANNA !!! y3ne i heard u the first time oo the second oo the third ........O B3DAIN LAI META !!!!

5.Three people you can't live without
a. My mom
b. My cuz
c. My best friend

6.Two people you don't want to see.
a. Wa7da ...wai3 laish thakartoone feeha ;p
b. 9aba7 a.k.a. sha7roora.....a5af a5teri3 oo she haunts me blail . wallah mn 9iji !!!!!

7.One of your favorite foods

6ab3an mayabeela so2aaal.....PINK VELVET (chocolate bar) **me and my cuz crave it 24/7**

8.Three of your favorite songs

9a3ba bs currently.........

a. Coldplay-viva la vida

b. One republic-say all i need

c.Travis-Why does it always rain on me ((Kella mn my cuz ;*))

9.Tag 5 people:

hmmmmmm........

-Let's just keep this......

-love;**

-M

-Jacqui

-7aleeb kakaw

________________________________________________________

First tag completed......heyaaaaaaaaa ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. u have people who dont like chocolate too???!!! OMG!!! MY SISTER HATES CHOCOLATE! like the smell ylw3 chibdhaa!!

    wow freaky =/ i didnt know more people like that existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limited: 7ada freaky ....!!! I mean life without chocolate isnt worth living for...wallah ;)))

    ReplyDelete