Monday, February 2, 2009

My One and Only (2)

I felt my eyes watering and faj2a i snapped back to reality. Shlt 3aine mn el ceiling oo 7awalt asheel dmoo3e with my fingers carefully so i wouldnt ruin my makeup. I turned around 3ashan achoof etha a7ad la7a'6 bs ashwa kelehom ya geeks emtab3een the shit the doctor is saying wala 6ay7eena nomaa aw m'3azal........ i signed ashwaaa.

uffff..... i dont know why i still cant get over HIM!!! Wai3 shay enarfiz y3ne ya '3abia you have to hate him 3alli sawaa feech 3 YEARS AGO mo you daydream about it. bs laa its better than before waaaaay better.


When he left me i was heartbroken, devestated, shocked, shattered, hopeless.....you name it! Lena its hard to love someone with all your heart b3dain faj2a out of nowhere e8arir il a5 ina bs mabeech
"im not inlove with you any more"

shno oho ib kaifek !!!

Mo bs chethe it was my first love.....5osh first love wallah!

Bss it was hard for me lena that day "alyoum al-mash2oom" raddait elbait oo ana mo mestaw3eba sheno 9ar y3ne i was young and so in love. I called him, messaged him, called, called, and called..... lain ma de5t o nmt mn el bachi.

nxt day atfaja2 enna jano, my best friend, etdish 3alai my room oo she hugs me.......

"i'm sorry ....7bebte...laish ma gelteele"

ana 9ar fene eshdaraha......

"huh....shloon...." i managed to whisper through the covers.

"he called me ams o galee eyeelich.....bs 5ala9 it's ok i'm with you oo inshala tensaina hal chathaab hatha ....i mean when he first told m.....blah blah..... blah..... blah blah.........

i couldnt hear her i just stared at her as her voice gradually decreased.....i was in pain my head was throbbing and i felt like a whole was developing inside of me and it HURT god how much it hurt. i couldnt focus on anything she was saying, i just wanted to be left alone and cry 'till my lungs burn, i wanted to scream 'till my voice dissapears.......laish laish ana...laish ...?

The next weeks wern't getting any better......i saw him everywhere.....

when i was eating.....i would suddenly say "7amad used to like that....."

when i was studying....i would say "wain 7amad 3ashan efahemne hal math...."

when i was hanging out with friends and they to hook me with a hot guy i would say "laaa mabe mosta7eel ekoon nafis 7amad....."

when i was sleeping...i would have nightmares about him, me.....US

Ma3 enna jana oo maryoom ma ga9eraw they were there for me bs it didnt seem right i always felt like there was something missing........

and i tried soooo hard not to think about what it was.



trllrlrllrllrlrllrllrliiiiiiiiiing !!!!!!



Weee ashwa mabe'3a e5ali9 il class ........

11 comments:

  1. HEY... ;*

    just wanted to tell.. mashalaaah a gr8 start.. :*

    i'll read this oo tell u my opnion :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwaiii333 hal 7amaad.. ya3nii il bint ishthanbhaa.. !! maskeeenaa.. ;s !!!



    nicely written :* !

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i not be first on this one?! ehehheheh
    i'll read now:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great great great post!! srsly, 3ajibnii... i really wanna know what'll happen!!
    3iraftinii 9a7? hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont like 7amad !!

    keep up the great work ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7aleeb kakaw: thnx 7beebte oo 3ajibny ismich oo e 7ada 7mar ;)) hi my name is : thnx 3ala el advertismnt in ur post ...luv ya. Popin champagne : omg u cracked me up..... Akeeed I knw u hehe walah '6a7akteene :D. Love;**: hehe oo ana b3d....thnx 4 the support ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know my comments are cramped ma3 ba3a'6 bs Lena I'm writing using my iPod fa 3ashan chethe ........ Anyway thnx alot u guys ashwa 3jbatkom the story ;))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice start ;P

    Welcome to the blogosphere ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh 7abait the story.....kamlay kamlay :)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cooookies: thnx ..inshalla t3bkom my story bs sawoole da3aya 3ad ;p

    Cuteness: hehe inshalla i will post soon !

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww it's cute that he called her friend to come... at least he cared, right? moob total asshole ya3ni :P

    ana law menha i'd hire someone yethba7a lol 5alas ma nbeeh

    ReplyDelete