Thursday, February 19, 2009

My One and Only (20)

t5ayelaw knt ga3da aktib the post walla my laptop e3alig oo ana mo msayva oo yen6efe !!! Enba6at chabdi......o i had to write the post AGAIN !!!! i HATE TECHNOLOGY !!!

Elmohim........read and enjoy !!!! ;))))
________________________________________________________

Lulu......





OH MY GOD...FERAS........ABAI GALBIIII...a7777 galbi.!!!


He was completely transformed! Makan emdashdish, kan labes sweat pants, oo Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt. His dark hair shimmered under the moonlight and his piercing green eyes glistened.He looked like a model, a sexy one ! I can't believe that this hot guy is on the phone with me, smiling at me, heading towards me ....


Shit.....


I looked at my reflection in the mirror, 7ada ohwa a7la mene, eshyabe feene ana madry . I heard a knock on the window, i turned my face and saw Feras peeking through the window with one of his killer smiles. I shuddered and nodded clumsily. He opened the door oo lef7atne L'HOMME perfume YSL.....oo de5t. He settled himself in, closed the door and looked at me and his eyes twinkled !!


I gasped.....i can't breath...!


He said something but i couldn't hear him from the thundering sound of my heart. It filled me and the only thing i heard was my thumping heart, his sizzling perfume smell, and looking at a dream....an unbelievable one !!


The way he was at me started to make me feel dizzy....so i sighed !


______________________________________________________



Feras......


I decided to go for the casual look today, since i wont be heading to il sharika elyoum. I grabbed the driver's car since mine was still at the garage and headed to the jam3iya. I was so irritated with the traffic, i just wanted to get to her as fast as i can. And when she called me i thought i was dreaming, and when i heard her voice te2akadt inna i was dreaming!


I can't believe i'm going to see her....!!


When i finally got to the supermarket i headed to her parked car and she saw me and couldn't take her eyes off me. She must be so nervous o ten6ir el fer9a enna ten7ash feeha. I could also hear her breaths quicken, when i hopped out of the car, over the phone. She looked at me like i was a monster ! I just smiled and knocked at her window then got in. After settling in, i turned and looked at her.


Moo ma38oola kel ma achoofha etkoon a7la oo a7la......


Something was different about her today, mabey it was the way her thick waves fell loosely around her face. Or that she had this sparkle in her eyes, or the way her lashes seemed to look longer. Ymkin lena she was casually dressed with a simple black top and a pair of jeans.It could be the way she gasped and sighed. The sounds were the sweetest and softest sounds my ear ever heard but it was pure torture to my body.

"Ayal shay6ana 9ibagteene...." i said trying to get her shwaya out of my mind. But she wasnt helping at all. She just stared at me with her wide brown eyes. She was clutching at the steering wheel and her knuckles were white mn kithir ma she was holding it tight. Shakilha wayed mertabka oo I just wanted to reach out and hug her into a warm embrace and never let go.

I contemplated what i had to do in order to do this. First, i'll have to untangle her fingers from the steering wheel, then i'd have to pull her towards me and i'd also have to lean into her. Then she would come right into my arms-where she belongs. Should i do it....?

I looked at her and she looked so innocent with the way she was looking at me and blinking softly. No....i shouldn't !!

"Umm Lulu....?" i asked again to somewhat help occupy my brain besides how to hug her.

"Hala....." she replied in a soft tone.

"Entay ma3ay....."

"Eee laish....?" Okay ashkara she wasn't chan radddat 3ala so2aly tawa msa3.

"Umm...la walashay....shlonich 9ertai a7san el7een..." i asked as i pulled out a Krispy Kreme doughnut from the bag that i brought with me and munched. Yo3aaan !!!

"Abai Feras sheno hatha...." she asked giggling.

"sheno...hatha....umm esamoona doughnuts oo latheeeeeeeeeeeeth......" i joked as i chewed and savored the sweet taste of it.

"laaaa...e7lif ?! min wain 6ala3ta....."

"mo5bate...." i replied my voice muffled.

"waaaai yalmaleeee8....."she said smiling.

"mo kithrich....hehe...enzain latlefeen wetdoreen adry ennich tabeen....mo 9a7..." i said and waved the bag infront of her face. I didnt wait for her to reply, i took one glazed doughnut and handed it to her. She took it from me and her fingers accidently brushed my hand and my body tingled all over!

"offff yabeela ba3ad wa7da......" i said after licking my fingers and munched on another doughnut.

"Tawek makel wa7da...." she said as she nibbled on her doughnut.

"sheno wa7da matwafe weyaay...."

"abai et9adeg moo layeg 3alaik enik ekkeel" she said then munched on the warm glazed doughnut.

"walaaaaaaaaaaain ma7ad ebya36eene 3ain '3airich entay...."

"laish balla ana gelt shay '3ala6....."

"laaa oo inshalla matakleen chethe ya3ne........5o ge6eeha ib 7aljich marra wa7da moo ga3da etlag6een feeha sina...." i said as i stuffed the whole doughnut in my mouth.

"hehe....feraaaas....abai maynoon....shway shway!"

"mmmmmmmmm 3ajeeeeb......" i said as i swallowed convulsively. She also ate the last chunk of her doughnut then smiled. "laish et'6e7keen...." i asked with a grin.

"laaa wala shay bas a'67ak 3alaik...."

"laish galolich 3aragoz oo ana madry...."

"hehe laa bs etshawig....." she said as she turned her face and looked outside. My lungs filled up with air and i thought that i might drown from it.

Ana ashawig.....?!? Hehe......

"ee ba3ad t3arfeen eshloon....." i said as i raked my hand over my "dirty look" facial hair.

She just stared at me hard then said, "esh'hal '3oroor....."

"ee ba3d e7igly.....mo nafsich...." i mused.

7ady 7maaar.......

She gasped, and i could see her eyes fill up with anger. 3a9abia elbnaya mako fayda feeha.....

"agool lulu eshrayich et6al3een il stress ball......tara el7een wagt'ha...." i kept pushing her.

She started to turn red, and just stared at me with her eyes wide open.

"Tabeene a6ali3lich yaha....."

"Feraas !! Stop it ga3d etnarfezne...."

"Eee kalaina oo sheba3na....."

"Feras....wallah mn 9iji.....!"

offff 3a9ibat.....!!

"Lulu....ga3d at'3ashmar weyach eshda3wa...." she didnt reply but kept her eyes fixed on me filled with fury.

Cute !!!!!! (i seriously should stop saying this word)

I leaned in towards her, "lulu bala dala3......knt at'3ashmar...."

She turned her face away, "killish mo wagt '3ashmartik tadre enna elle feene kafeene..."

I put my hand over her shoulders and twisted her so she was facing me, and i leaned even closer, "eshda3wa lulu.....tez3ileen mene ana....." i said with my puppy eyes, it always seemed to work with my mom. Bs laaa hathe 3aneeda! I stroked her cheek and got even closer 'till our noses slightly touched, "asif....7agich 3alay.....bs entay haday shway....oo ana arta7..." i whispered gazing into her eyes.

i could see her eyes and they looked like they were melting and her gaze seemed to pour into me. Her breaths quickened and she seemed to be dazed. I just looked right back into her eyes waiting for her to speak.

"3yoonik....." she murmured.

"green....i know...gelteele mn gabel...." i said with a lopsided grin.

She smiled......finally !!!

"way fashla abai Feras...tet'thakar...." her smile grew even bigger.

Oho fee shay ma2at'thakara......

"Akeed.....sheno 5ala9 re'6aina....."

"hehe...ee.."

"ok yalla 6al3ay your stress ball 3ayal...."

"FERAAAS..!!!" she said as she swatted my shoulder.

"Sheno 7aram achoof'ha ya3ne.......bat2akad ithe yaybat'ha wala la2....."

"yahel yahel.....kahee beljan6a...." she reached and put her bag into her lap digging for the ball.

"Olaaaaaaa hathe jan6itich.....?!?"

"Eeee.." she said still searching for the ball.

"jan6at sefar......shet7e6een feeha....?!?"

"kelshay....."

"entay ya jan6at sefar aw jan6a kobor el book.....mako 7al wasa6......"

"Legait'ha...!!!" She pulled the ball and played with it in her hand.

"Eeee zain legaiteeha ib hal jan6a.....maskeena" i said as i took the ball from her and played with it.

She sat there quietly looking at me fooling with the ball, "Feras....."

"aamray....."

"mmmm eshra7 ensawe......?"

I looked up at her and smiled,

"mayabeela so2al.......etref'6een hathak...oo etwaf8een 3alli eyeelich ba3da....."

"HAAAA.....?!? Awafi8 3ale ba3da .....laish..?!"

"lena elthanee emoot feech oo m6ayratla 3agla 3ashan chethe....."

"Mafihamt......meno hatha......?"

"Lail7een ma3araftee.....?"

"emmm la2 .....feras goolee sheno ana '3a9ib baftak mn wa7id eyeele wa7id thany..."

"laa tara az3al chethe......"

"feras mane fahmitik ya3ne etgoole ennik tabeene ba3dain etgoole awafi8 3ala wa7id thany...?!"

"Eeee......ana wathi8 mn el thani...."

"Feras....meno ohwa...."

"e7m....Ana...!!!!"

She appeared to be taken back then turned to me....."enta el thaneee...."

"eeee ana lulu ana ......"

"bss..."

I cupped both her cheeks with my hands, " shhhh.....lulu ana geltlich enna i want you oo mara7 a'3ayir rayee lene 3mre mara7 alagee wa7da nafich ....abeech etkoneen morte, et7ibeene, etebeele 3yaal, t3tamdain 3alay, teshkeele, a7afi'6 3alaich.......abe akoon your stress ball.! Would you like me to be your stress ball....?"




20 comments:

  1. aghhhhh can u be my stress ball??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ! Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute =* !! you are amaizing mashala =]!! thanx 3ala for posting two parts ! t3bnach weyana ! Allah ewafgich

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAH!!! walah i was smiling the whole time i was reading this part!
    thanks a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES YES SHE SHOULD DEFINITELY SAY YESS!!!!!



    LET HIM BE YOUR STRESSBALL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Would you like me to be your stress ball....?" ;;;**** !
    Say Yes Say Yes LuLu Y, E, S YES !!;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! that was the cutest thing bildinya kilha! BE HIS STRESS BALL OR ELSE! I'll send a hitman after you if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  8. still didn't read bas kint bagoolich ina the posts autosave by themselves.... laman itroo7een 3ala edit posts, yi6la3lich as a draft

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG a7ess inhom the perfect couple.
    their so cuute ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. aba akoon ur stress ball...


    a7laa shay

    ReplyDelete
  11. fiona: cute ha...;)

    fab.92: la lata3ab wala shay ur worth it ;**

    love ;**: hehe lool ;)

    Finicky: inshalla ur smiling dom ;*

    Jacqui: y3ne e6eer menich 3ady ;p

    Zainey: hehe inshalay tesma3ich looool ;))

    Black anon: entay el cute !!!

    poppin': awwwwww you wallah ;**

    (heart): hehe metwa7isha ...;p btw basameech (heart) lena ma3rf a7i6 ismich ;**

    Anon: ee 7ada mo9a7 ;))

    Silhouette crime: a7la shay mn galb !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amoot ana 3al stress ball!!!!

    Mushu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mushu: hehe yabeelich feras 3ayal ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOOOOOOL ok their conversation tha7ekatniii!!:p feras reminds me of someone i know

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaaaaaaaaaaawww that's soo cute ;p
    i grew to like Feras a lot!
    sha59eeeta 7ilwa!!:D
    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. ombaaaaaaay i luv feras!! 7adhom cute ma3a ba3a'6!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want a stressballllll LOL :'(
    9ij i need a stressball just for this story... a39abi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 6ool Maa I'm reading i have this stupid smile plastered on my face xD Chnii Phsyco ga3da a6al3 el laptop ww shaga wayhey xD Love your storrry <3

    ReplyDelete