Friday, February 20, 2009

My One and Only (21)

Feras.............



please say yes.....please say yes and i'll be the happiest man alive !!!!



She just looked at me and i couldn't read her face. i didn't know if she was shocked, happy , sad, scared........it's killing me. This is killing me......why won't she speak.....?!? We just sat there facing eachother with my hands cupping her cheeks and our faces dangerously close. Doesnt she want to marry me.....am i too inlove with her that i got caught up in the fantasy that she wants me too....?



"Do you....?" i whispered again and i've never been afraid my entire life. I dont know what i'll do if she said "no", how can i live my life and pretend that she doesn't exist....the love of my life exists...!!



"Feras....." she whispered letting out a shaky breath.



"Do you ...lulu....do you want to spend the rest of your life with me...?"



Tears welled up in her eyes, "Feras....i want to....i WANT to so bad...but....?"



"bs sheno....."



"ana lail7een marefa'6t hathak...i cant promise you anything right now...."



"bas you will say "no" to him right....." she nodded her head "3ayal laish .....laish matwaf8een....."



"It's just-the things you make me feel-it's so strong-it frighten's me. What if i can't have you....i can't bear even thinking about it. The feelings i feel toward you are so strong and intense but i dont know if its enough....i'm not sure...."



"Lulu..lulu lulu.... you will have me....hell, you have me right now....!! I will love you and protect you oo ana met2akid enna you'll love me back ....i can see it in your eyes....oo the feelings you're holding for me now are enough, i dont ask for more, all i need is you.... only you!"



"met2akid....."



"3mry maknt met2akid 3ala shay halkithir ib 7ayate.....haa lulu eshgeltai "ee" wala "la2"...."



Her eyes welled up even more, she blinked and tears escaped her eyes warming my hands that were cupping her cheeks.

"Yes,"she said, nodding furiously. "yes, yes, yes...!"



I felt like my heart slammed against my chest,



she said yes...she said YES !!!!



I smiled and kissed her damp eyelids, then her funny- looking nose,



"thank you, thank you , thank you......mara7 tet7asifain...i promise...!"



I said then pulled her into my arms and held her closely as i inhaled in the fruity scent of her hair. This is heaven....this is the reason i was born for....this only his. I hesitantly pulled away from her and looked at her face. She was beaming and she had the most beautiful smile on her face.



"a7ibich .....amoot feech...." i said as i kissed her forehead. She rested her head on my chest as i cuddled her. Our ga3da killish moo moree7a being in a car. "umm lulu....e7na eshsalfatna ma3 il parking lots...?!"



i reacalled our encounter last night with her red dress ....and today's meeting and all of them took place in a parking lot..!!



"Hehe....madry...!! Bs i like it....!"



"hmmmm....shakilna bensawe il 3rs bl parking lot ba3ad...."



"hehe ta5ayal.....!"



Magdar at5ayal.....mane gader at5ayal walashay.....oo entay ib eede! Mane gadir at5ayal ennich ra7 etkooneen lee ana oo bas....7ag wala a7ad thany.....

9 comments:

  1. why is it so SHORT!!

    i demand another part!!

    heehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hisafa i thought i was first ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaii333 maleeqeen - too good to be true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeh tara wayid short ..
    i cant wait till they marry:*
    way hes so iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanin:*
    im so inlove with him <3 ..
    thanks 7ayatti:*
    <3 you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaaaaY She Said YES ! looooooool Esma3atniiii ;P
    7adhum eshwagoooun ;***
    a7is.hum laigeen 7ag ba3ath ;P
    waiting el 5e6ba wel 3eers ;PP

    ReplyDelete
  6. did i ever tell you that your story is AMAAZING?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm melting =] Sipmly THE CUUUUUTEST <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwh! he's so cutee! yallaa yalaa next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silhouette crime: looooool ;))

    Jam3iya: laa silhouette crime 9abga el kil....;p

    3anooda: hehe aham shay male8een ;p

    Zee: kilina were inloe with him.....luv u 2 :**

    Zainey: hehe elthaher sim3itich...;))

    Finicky: did i ever tell u that ur AMAZING ;**

    fab.92: hehe 7ada cute !!

    Anon: hehe inshalla soon...!!!

    ReplyDelete