Sunday, February 8, 2009

My One and Only (10)

Ahaneeeekom my readers 6ela3taw moo bs my"amazing readers" ella "smart" b3d..............eshdarakom enna Feraaaaasoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....?!?



ENJOY ...... ;D

_________________________________________________________



Lulu.......



I woke up smiling .....yes, smiling !!! Laish .... ??? don't ask. Il'6aher i'm losing my mind, wala shay. Laa shako, laish el ta38eed......i'm happy. Yes, HAPPY !!! I stretched my body- -a7la shay bl 3alam-- oo i pulled the covers from my head.



Bling.....!!!!!!



Wala i notice a small,bright fuschia box on the table beside my head.



Allaaaaaaaaaa.......hadiyaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!



Just like a baby, eshta6ait oo i grabbed the box and shook it.



Hmmmmmm........i wonder sheno feeeeee



I was just about to tear the neon colored wrap, when i saw the card on the table.



Card wala hadiya ....card.....hadiya.....card........ohhhhhh yala il card !!!!


7asha mo 9a7ya.........



I flipped the card but it was without a name......



hmmmm....weird .



I opened the card and read it out loud,

_____________________________________________________

A little something from ME to YOU......

It was like it was invented for you.......wallah!!!!

Open it....and RELAAAAAX :)))))


P.S. 'cause i know that you'll do the exact "opposite" of relax.....look at your arm


ENJOY


From......... ME ;p

__________________________________________________
Huhhhhh.......sheno hatha !!! meno ME ...sheno "relax".....sheno "arm"???? uhhhhhhh.....


I wripped the wrap from the box like a mad woman and opened the box.


WTF....!!!!! Ay shay......la2 jad jad ayshay...........sheno maynooona, moo 9a7yaa, im5arfaa anaaaaa ?!?!


I felt my face get redder and redder as i stared at the "present".......a STRESS BALL !!!!


I was like it was invented for you ......wallah !!!


La b3d laish ma3a6awne voucher 7g mostashfa el meyaneen marra wa7da.......


Still holding the stress ball, i began to involuntarily squeeze it....again and again


Hmmmm....wallah etrayi7.....!! Laaaa2 .....bs sh'hal hadiya waaaai3!


I grabbed the card again and reread it.......


P.S. ''cause i know that you'll do the exact "opposite" of relax......look at your arm


I looked at my arm oo mako shay, i checked my other arm walaaaaaa......


offfff!!! Sheno hatha.......waaaai ya7alatta.......cuteeee !!!! Hehehe.......


Right there on my casted arm was a small picture of a "smiley face" drawn with a black marker and under it saying "Smile pweeeeeez!!!"


And just like that i burst into laughter.......sh'hal emyannan !!!!

As i was tracing the smiley face with my fingers, I started wondering of who might give me a present like this.


"Lazem aroo7......kan wedi achoof ahalich bs lazem ene aroo7......3al3omoom deeray balich 3ala nafsich oo shwy shwy 3ala the nurse 7aram matestahal," WINK !!

It hitt me like a 1000 volt !!!!!


Feraaaaas......eee akeeed Feraaaaas....meno '3aira
Il ebtesamaaa shggat wayhe....madry laish
Hehe ya7laila......chene....CHENE........balasht a7iba ....
!



15 comments:

  1. 7ada cute feras
    7ady 7abaita
    7ada nice story
    pampers
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo another thing inshalla u have fun ib london
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pampers: FIRST !!! Hehe.. "7adda" thnx oo ana b3d "7addi" 7abaitich ;** thnx "7adda" i will have fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya7laaaaaila feraaaaaaaas ;))))))))

    oo e5theeene weyaach london a7san mn ro7at el madrisa ;(((

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuteness: la la mama derastich aham (hehe) ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pampers ....MASHALLA 3ALAIG !!!!
    First klmokan ....;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feras is the cutest person EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do u mean bil comment ily foog gabl il post.. ?? I'm confused
    and please more more !=p
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  9. M: hehe....7ada ;)))

    Charmbracelet: inna ib the last part people knw enna Feras elle da5al 3alaiha.....oo inshallah i'll post soon ;))

    Dandoon: awwww....ya7lailich entay wallah ;**

    Pa7nass: working on it ...inshallah soooon ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LooooooooooooooooooooooooL mo hayin hal feras.. :P !!! hehehe ya 7ilailaa.. :P !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7aleeb Kakaw: moo hayen oo bas ...;p

    ReplyDelete