Monday, February 23, 2009

My One and Only (26-A)

Hatha part A oo part B ra7 i post it later today......





ENJOY......


________________________________________________________








Feras........





I woke up oo re7t elsharika, kan baine oo bain lulu msgat lena ehya bl jam3a. B3d maradait el bait chft Dano na6ratne 3ashan awadeeha el sal7iya ta5th el jan6a.





Waaaaaaaaih y3ne manesat.....!!!





"Feras....!!" she said comming to me. I looked around chena madry mno ga3d enadeene.


"Feraaaaaaaas.......bala mala8a....."





"oh hay entay etnadeene.....hehe...Na3am....."





"meta betwadeeni a5th il jan6a elle u promised inik ta5ithly yaha....."





"aham shay "promised".....maknt ib wa3ye ams fa latestansain wayd...."





"Laaaa la sheno feras enta getle ib ta5ithle yaha......" she said as she clung to my arm.





I looked at her innocent eyes and the crinkle at her nose......and i smiled





Hehe....kl hatha 3ashan jan6a.....walla entaw yal banaat.....





"hehe.....6a3 wayhich....!! Yoba ga3d at'3ashmar weyach....goomay badlay bser3a ana na6rich ta7at...."





"Okay....thewani oo anzil...."





27 min later.......





"Yalla Danaaaa ma9arat.......!!!!" i yelled mn el 9ala.





"kani kani nazla offff mafeek 9abir......!" she said as she was wearing her earings comming down the stairs.





We got into the car heading to il 9al7iya .......





9al7iya





"7elwa mo9a7...." she said displaying the bag on her shoulder facing the mirror.





I just sat on the leather couch and repeated the answer for the millionth time, "eee 7ilwa....."





"5ala9 a5ith'ha 3ayal...." she smiled to me.





laaaaaa 3ayal laish yayeeen e7na.....?!?





"akeed.....wala etchaykeen b3d marra bl man'6ara a7san.." i answered sarcastically. She looked like she wanted to stick her tongue out so bad bs el mokan makan yesma7. I laughed and headed to the cashier to pay. I told them to wrap the bag up oo i scribbled 5arabee6 in the card and we headed outside.





"Mashkoor ya a6yab o5o bl dinya kelaha....." she said happily.





"tawich et3arfeen....." i said and raised a brow at her jokingly.





"Hehe.....7abeeby walla....!" she said as she gave me a side hug while we were heading out of sal7iya.





I was walking when i noticed a woman approacing, my body tensed all over, i dont know why. She had long brown curled up hair that fell loosely, a breath-taking smile, oo she had a purple dress on. She walked so elegantly towards us oo i involuntarily slowed my pace, she seemed to be looking at me. Youm da8a8t 3ala wayiha walla te6la3 my one and only LULU !!


Fazz galbi oo I flashed her a smile, i waited for her to smile back bs shalat 3ainha oo she passed me mn'3air ebtesama aw na'6ra aw shay. I stopped and looked back at her, but she continued walking like she didnt know me at all. I stood there confused......shelsalfa....?!

8 comments:

  1. shitt! now ra7 tifham ghala6 she's gonna think she's his gf oo 3nad she's gonna agree on hathaak!! nooooo please don't make her agree before he explains:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOL hahahahahah yumkin ma mrakza wila she misunderstod thinking hes cheating on her

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo ba3ad sh-hal malaqa mal part a oo part b - min ma garait 25 wana ga3da oo bas asawy refresh. LOOOL. 9ij mathala

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3anooda: haha....1 min oo etchofeen part B !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg she thought he was with a girl!!
    7ARAAAAAAAAM

    ReplyDelete