Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My One and Only (12)

Lulu............

Incomming Call

Janoo




"Hmmmm...."

"sheno.....hmmmmm....gomay gomaaaaaaaaay"

"a77777......janoo lat9ar5een 5aleene nayma"

"la2 betgomeen y3ne betgoomeen"

"plzzzz....7ilme 7eloooo"

"GOMAAY !!!! Bagoolich shay "

"uffffff.....kani gmt eshtabeen," I replied as i pulled the cover from over my face. "hmmm....yala goolay"

"My cousin......ahhhhhh abai ma9adig !!!!"

"Shfeeha ur cousin ba3ad...."

"IN5A6BAT !!!! "

"Ha....?! Ay wa7da"

"shathoo ma'3airha!"


"Abai ya7lailha.......mabrook 7beebty!! Enzain meno rayelha,meta el 3rs, shbtlbeseen ?"


"haha....shwy shwy 3alai......awalan 5a6eeb'ha 9ale7 Al-Flani oo 7ada hott !!!! hehe....thnyan it's next week !!!!"

"Haw laish mesta3yeleen ?"


"Ohwa melcha oo 3rs marra wa7da Lena 9ale7 bekammil derasta barra fa yaboon yitzawejon bser3a 3ashan yamdeehom ejahzoon a'3ra'6hom 7ag el safra oo chethe."


"Ohh okay.....allah ehaneehom inshalla oo elfaal lich inshalla..."

"hehe....inshallah bs 5al yet5araj yousef bel2awal"



"emmmm elle echoof chenna elwalad ma yig3ad e7inn kl youm 3alaich 3ashan eyeeb ahala yet8adimonlich..."

"ee bs madry y3ne yet5araj oo b3dain.....tara shehadat el dictoraa mo sahla 3ala fikra"



"la y3ne bet3almeene ma3 wayhich.....enzain yala thelfay bakamil nomty"

"laaaaa laa ne6ray....bayeeblich kart 7g el 3rs oo abeech tekashi5ain 3assa bs ten5a6bain.....ga3da 3illa 3alla chabde..."

"Ya 7mara.....hehe, inzain bs lazem adawerle nafnoof malait mn elle 3ndi."

"Okay goomay ne6la3 el7een.....9a5a mafe a7ad bl soog el9b7."

"emmmm....yalla okay, bs pick me up male 5lg asoog"

"Okay...yalla bye."

I closed the phone and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. As the hot water was splashing over my back i couldnt help assib janoo, y3ne madagat elle when i was dreaming about Feras !!! Ahhhh.......eyanin hal walad bs i have to forget him y3ne ymkin elrayal metzawij aw shay oo eshbeye'6menle enna ra7 achoofa. Hehe 9ayra the stress ball ma3ay 24/7 moo nagi9 ella ayeebha el 7ammam weyay b3d.
I stepped out of the shower, changed my clothes, blowdried my hair and headed to my closet to pick an outfit. I setteled on a pair of skinny jeans and a pink top. I tied my hair into a messy bun, applied some blush and mascara and headed downstairs.

We first went to Al-Raya , Salhiya, Al-Thuraya, and now we're in mojam3 zahra.

"offffff....bs malait, sheno hatha mafe shay 7elo 3alay, la3at chabdi oo ana agayis."
"shhh sektay oo choofay hal nafnoof abaai raw3a....."
"waaaaaaaaai3 mn 9ijich !!! Tadreen ena mosta7eel albis a7mar."
"haw sh7aga..... 7ada ekoon 7elo with your chocolate brown hair oo el makeup."
"janooooy laaa2 plz.....mat5ayal shakle fee."
"bassich 7anna oo roo7ay gaysee tara 7ada 7elo."

I put the dress on, it was a strapless, crimson red dress that flowed freely with a silk waisted belt and beige flower attached to it. I signed, and stepped out of the fitting room.

"Waaaaw....loooolz et3a8deeen !!!!"
"Ya right..."
"la2 abai mn 9iji, choofay shlon '6abi6 3ala ur body, 7ada eshawig 3alaich wallah."
I faced the mirror eyeing the dress,
"haa madry.....y3ne 2a5tha.."
"eeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!"
"hehe....okay na5tha laish l2 !"
______________________________________________________________
1 week later..........

1 message recieved
Janoo
looolz wainich ??? yallaaaa ma9arat......el3aroosa ew9alat oo entay lail7een !

I put the mobile on the table and stared at my reflection. The dress hugged every curve in my body and it was revealing too much, being strapless and with the plunging neckline. I wore my black louboutin sling- back shoe and held a small black clutch. My long wavy hair was pulled up into a bun with a few wavy streeks that fell loose highlighting my face and giving it a femminie touch. As for my make-up, i decided to go for a simple beige eyeshadow with a line of black eyeliner and volumizing mascara. My lips were colored with MACs famous rouge lipstick.
I felt like a transformed woman, and i liked evey inch of it !

I took my shawl, dropped it over my shoulders and headed to the wedding.

_______________________________________________________________

Feras.....

"Feras yumma ta3al ba5ir......"
"Inshalla yumma kani digeega oo aye," I answered as i adjusted my '3itra o 3gaal. I sprayed some perfume on my white dishdasha and headed to the 9ala.
My mother kanat ga'6ba el mob5ar 3ashan etba5irne.
"Yazeenik walla.....allah e7af'6ik ya wlaidy," my mother said. I kissed the crown of her head and headed outside to get into my car. I started the engine and drove to the wedding.

Hehe.....walla oo 9waili7 byetzawaj.....allah ehaneehom inshala.
_____________________________________________________________

Lulu......

I entered Shereton's el 8a3a el massiya with the sound of Rashid Al-Majid's song (ballah 7ob)echoeing loudly. Women in every age were dancing on the dance floor with their bright gowns and unique hairstyles. I began to feel nervous, i searched the faces with hope of finding Janoo. I noticed a girl waving frantically at me, when i squinted my eyes, i realised that it was Janoo heading towards me with a smile on her face. She wore a sky blue dress with a crystaled V- neck line and silver pumps. She was the cutest !!!

"Ahlaaaan.....zaaaaain maba'3aina *mwah mwah*"
"hehe...laa shako kani yait b3d eshtabeen," i replied mockingly.
"Enzain...yalla 5alnarge9 feene rag9a...."

Before i could answer her, she pulled the shawl from me, took my clutch, handed it to her small sister and pulled me to the dance floor. We started dancing and laughing soo hard that our backs started to hurt us from our high heels. The bride sat on her kosha looking gorgoues, her husband must be the happiest man alive. Time passed quickly and the women annonced that the men were comming and that who needs to be covered up to couver up.

Me and Janoo grabbed our shawls and went to the bathroom to adjust our make-up.

"Hehe ashwa enna mo met7ajbeen.....mabe a5arib tasree7ty"
"Asta'3fir allah....hehe...yoozay," said Jana as she swatted me playfully on my shoulder.

We headed back to our seats and within minutes we heard the men's voices from behind the doors as they were ezefoon il mi3ris. The doors opened and the mi3ris stepped in with the traditional melody "haab il sa3aaad......." in the background.

Incomming call
Mama

"ALOOO...? SHENOOO.....MA3ASMA3 EZ3AAJ 3NDY......DEZAY MSG.....BYE "

1 Message recieved
Yallah 7beebte el sayi8 na6rich barra el wagt te2a5ar.

"laaaa2 baroo7 !!!"

"ha la may9eer ge3day b3d shwy."

"la magdar el sayi8 barra.....hmm....ezain yalla ana bamshe." I grabbed my clutch and headed to the door. Me and Jana kissed and said our goodbyes.

I stepped out of the 8aa3a to find the myself surrounded with boys everywhere! They were all in their dishdashas kl wa7id a7la mn el thani.

Fashla fashla fashla........!!!

I tightened my grip on my clutch and lowered my head. God i can feel my cheeks getting redder by the second. When i took a step forward i can feel the men's eyes following me with smiles that plastered their well groomed faces. I must look funny with my "now" bandaged arm, they took off the cast two days ago and bandaged it for me.

God.....i was so nervous and my louboutin's didn't help at all.

Inshalla ma 26ee7....inshalla ma6ee7

I reached the stairs, and as i lifted my dress slightly from the side so i wouldnt trip going down, my shawl slipped from my shoulders reveiling my shoulders and boobs to whoever was infront of me.

5araaaaaaaaa...........

I quickly adjusted my shawl, grabbed my dress again and took a step down the stairs. As i was about to take another step down, i took a curl that was falling on my face and tucked it behind my ear. When i looked up, MY HEART STOPPED BEATING !!!! And before i knew it, i stepped on my dress and literally started falling !!!

Two large, muscled arms wrapped around my waist and held me securely, steadying me.

That smell...........

I looked up and it was HIM.....Feras.........my Feras .....AGAIN !!!

________________________________________________________
Feras.....


Knt wagif 3al sillam an6er 3azooz eyeene walla achoof'ha !

Lulu......my Lulu !!!!

She had this red dress on that revealed her femenine petite body. Her chocolate hair was tied up ma3 shwayat 5i9al 3ala wayiha. Her face was shining and i could see her rosy cheeks redden as she made her way through the men.

I began feeling uncomfortable by the way the men where scanning her body and face.

Sheno ya3ne a'3aar...?!?

She reached the stairs shwaya away from the men and i could see a curl bothering her, and how i longed to tuck it behind her ear. I just stood frozen where i was straining to breath. She was stunning ....and breath taking !!

Breath ......breath feras.... breath

When her shawl slipped from her shoulder, it revealed her creamy, delicate shoulders and a hint of her breasts. BREASTS !!! I quickly turned my face away.

Then, all i heard was a squeel and lulu stumbling with her dress.

She was gonna trip......ashkara !

I ran up the stairs, two, three steps at a time, spread my arms as she fell right into them like a floating flower. She lifted her head and gazed at me with her make-uped eyes. My mouth curved into a smile and i couldnt stop myself from saying,

"Yalla emshay...let's get out of here !!"

____________________________________________________-

Eeedi tkasirat oo mo5i jayyam....!!! Bs you guys are worth it !!!

Inshallah 3jabkom....:)))

P.S. ymkn i dnt post tomorrow lene msafra ......... i will miss u ;***


21 comments:

  1. LAAAAAAAAAAA!!! inzain another post today:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya 7ilaila firaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.. !!!! he made the 1st move heheheh 7abaita.. :P !! oo ihiya it'6a7ik !!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sexy lulu ;P i loved her outfit and makeup for the wedding .. and awww feras! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love feras
    ya 7ilaila walla
    cant wait till the rest
    mashallah amazing
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  5. She so funny w ohwa IYANIIN ! a7iiiba!
    I LOVE YOUR STORY ! kil youm achayik ur blog.
    -Munera
    Tro7en wtrdeen bl salama hun:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg I want that I seriously doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

    IT WAS AWESOME AWESOME HEHEH I demand more bs yalla you have one or two days off until you settle in then you write another post I can't stand like this ya3ne wagfeen 3ala lulu in feras's arms :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sugar: hehe....inshalla i'll try "mini" post bacher.

    7aleeb Kakaw: ee ya7laila maskeen el walad mo'3ram ;p

    Limited: haha ya her outfit was SEXY !!!

    Pampers:thnx hun....oo entay il amazing !!

    Muneera: 3ayal laish u dnt comment haaaaa ;p thnx 7beebte......

    M: thnx oo kan wedi a5thich weyay ;p

    Jacqui: i know i want that 2 !! oo ya yarait law ana knt bedal lulu ib his arms wala eshrayich ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. now im hooked. wain agdar i find myself a feras?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9idfa o min bayn kil inas 3alagnyyyy!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon: hehe....glad ina ur addicted oo betlageena inshalla ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diet coke: mn youm chefta oo 3aine Jat fe 3aina ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. wai ya7laila feraaaaas ;))))) Eshaweg oo lulu shakilha kanat etshawig b3d ;p

    we will miss u oo mo6awleen 3alaina bl posts ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. laaaaaaaaaaaaa abii ashouf shno y9eeeer !!! ;Pp
    yala it's ok have fun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuteness: 7ada i knw ;))) thnx and i will miss u 2 !!

    Anon: inshalla i'll post sooooooooon ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahahhahahahahah the part with the driver and she having to leave .... de ja vu;p lool
    3AJEEBA IL STORY OO 7ADA WOW 3ALA UR WAY OF WRITING.... AHHH YALLAH I'M GUNNA READ THE NEXT PART NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. waaaaay, i don't know why i just can't stop smiling every-time i read a post! aaaakhh chanzain ana lulu!

    ReplyDelete