Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My One and Only (17)

Lulu..........


I've never cried this much my entire life !



"Mama........."i whispered , "basss....please...."

"sheno.....laish," my mother looked at me with a confused expression.

"i....i don't want to marry 6alal .....i don't even know him shlon an5i6ib 7agga !"

"Lulwa..."

oh no "Lulwa"......thats not gonna be good

"laish matabeen tetzawejain......awalan 3omrich 3omor zawaj, thanian el walad 5osh walad, oo thalithan entay laimeta ebterfe'6een elle yet8adimonlich.....sheno ya3ne matabeen tetzawejain matabeen etfar7eene ana oo oboch......."

She was right, refa'6t ALOT of good men ta8adamoly bs thats because i was first, in a relationship with 7amad, secondly, i suffered from my heart breaking breakup after 7amad......i still do ! And i want to get married, I DO, wallah bs...bs ughhhhhhh madry madry.......ya3ne o FERAS !!!!!! It's really confusing !!!! 7addi metwahga....

I'm not in a relationship with Feras......I don't "love" him ( i "like" him)....i just met him.....he didn't promise me anything....he didn't propose (although it's early...bs still)
ya3ne me and Feras, there is still no "us". He loves me and i can see that from the way he looks at me, talks to me, protects me....

Bas my mom.....!! I looked up at her and i could see how much she wanted me to be happy, to get married, have children. I could never forget her pained expression everytime i refused a man te8adamly. I can't hurt her.....bas ham moo 3ala 7saab my happiness and life.

"Mama...i do...i wanna get married bas....."i looked down, i just couldn't look at her and how weary she looked.

I think i like someone else and that person is madly inlove with me !!

"Bas sheno....? Lulu mama 7abeebte entay choofee, kalmee esh5asrana....ymkin ye3jibich !"

"Adry.....bas ham....."

"Lulu....el walad dictor oo fahman oo weld 3ayla oo ahala mo7tarameen eshtabeen akthar men chethe ! " she exclaimed, then she came sat next to me and put her arm around me, looking me in the eye. "yuma....e7na en7ibich oo nabe ma9la7tich oo e7na moo daymeenlich, awal oo a5er shay ebtezawijain oo el walad shareech yabeech etkooneen morta."

oo Feras yabeene akoon morta oo om 3yala.....

i couldn't speak, it was hard for me to breath, i felt drowned and lost. My mind was screaming for me to say "yes...give 6alal a chance" bs my heart kept thumping "Feras....feras...feras..." I squeezed my eyes shut and cried hugging my mother. I didn't know what to do, i just didn't.

My mother ran her hands over my hair calming me down, "ha eshgeltai a5aleehom eyoon.....?"
i didn't answer, i just had my vision focused on the colors of the plate infront of me. "lulu...entay choofai el walad ymkin y3jibich..3a6ee fer9a."

She had a point there, i must admitt. I took a deep breath and said the thing that everyone wanted to hear, "Okay.....elle etchoofeena yuma." I heard her sign with relief, but i just squeezed my eyes shut, biting my lips as silent tears trickled onto my mothers lap.

________________

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the couch, covered with a blanket. I looked at the clock and it read 4:25 pm. SHIT !!! I've been sleeping for four hours. I got up and went to the bathroom and splashed cold water over my face. When i looked up at the mirror, i gasped, waw i look like shit! Perfect !

I went to my room and picked my mobile and saw 3 more missed calls from Jana. I signed and dialed her number.

600006........600006......600

"Alooooooo.......wainich sina 3alama etredeen !!" she yelled.

"hala jana.....knt nayma..." i replied, my voice dead.

"eshfee 9otich......akeed omich galatlich ! Lulu bas laimeta... ensay 7amad 5alla9 mayestahal hall 7ayawan tabcheen 3alai hal kithir, oho ga6ich oo ra7 3 years ago...enseeee...."

"laaa jana mala sho'3ol 7amad, oo tara i got over him, bss......waaaai jana...." my voice trembled, " i dont want to get married to 6alal....."

"Laish....ams chefta bl3rs e3a8id mashalla 3alaih !!"

"Jana.....chft....chft Feras ams bl3rs "

"ha....meno feras......ahhhhhhh.....oh!"

"eeeee jana oo i think that i like him, no, i like him ALOT. He confessed his love to me yesterday ta5ayelay ! Oo i said that i loved him back !!!!!"

"WHAAAAAAAAT...?!? shlon oo meta oo laish.."

"salfa 6oweela bs chefta barra el 3rs oo he said enna he loves me oo yabeene akoon om 3yala....."

"awwwwwwww....."

"laa2 jana.....it's too late...." i said as i held back a sob.

"laish....?? la2...latgoleeen....."

"eeeeeeeeeeee **sobbing**, magedart agool 7ag ommi la2 oo ham ma3arf ra8am feras 3ashan a7achee....."

Jana didn't reply, the only thing that take note on were my sobs and gasps.

"lazem etkalmeena........" Jana said in a serious tone.

"shloooon.....goleeele shloon.....agoolich ma3ndy ra8ma !"

"enzain entay....you...ummm like him....i mean REALLY like him."

"Ee.....jana ee...." i whispered back immediatly.

"uffff esh'hal belsha......enzain enzain ana a7awel a6ali3 ra8ma .. ee ta3alay 3ogob bacher besawoon 7ag el ma3arees 3asha gabel ma esafroon akeed bekoon mawjood !"

"okay bs 7atta law 6ala3tai ra8ma...shagoola ?!? agoola ta3al e56ibne wain ga3deen......mabe i force myself on him, ymkin mo7a6 ib bala zawaj el7een mabe agi6 roo7e 3alaai...."

"5ala9 7abeebte lat7ateen oo ana akalim shatha ymkin et3arfa oo ymkin e9eerle oo ana madry b3d...!"

"Okay....thanks"

"digeega....el7een meta 6alal oo ahala beyoonlokom.....?"

"madry...wallah madry...."

"emmm.....ok 7abeebte lat7ateen inshalla kel shay yet3adal okay......"

"okay....."

"loooooooooooooooolz..........."

"hehe....ha"

"a7ibich......!!!!"

"ya galbi oo ana akthar......bye"

I felt much better after talking to Jana, i'm sure that everything will turn out just fine. I pulled out my laptop and started working on my stupid Marketing project thats due tomorrow, i have to finish it lena el dictor 7mar oo na7ees beldarajat. Knt mendamja bl project wala my phone rings..


akeed Jana......


I looked at the screen but it flashed......

Incomming Call 9987****

Meno ......??

"Um Aloo......?" i answered questiongly.

"Alooo.....meno Lulu..?" replied the sexiest voice i've ever heard.

"eee....meno weyay..." i replied impatiently.

"hehe....." the man chuckled.

Chuckled....?!? meno hal maynoon......! ugh-oh FERAS !!!!

"Feras....!" i yelled.

"The One and Only....hehe ...umm.....i missed you...."

My breath caught and my heart shattered into millions of pieces, i wanted to scream "i miss you too!!" but the only thing that managed to escape my lips was a strangled cry.

"Lulu gelna walhana bs moo chethe...."he said with humor.

"Ffferaas.....*gasps*......ferrrraaaas......*sobs*.........in5i6abt...feraaaaaaaas in5i6abt......!!"


I only heard him suck his breath then gasp....!!!


36 comments:

  1. Waain el poooooooooooooosssssssssst?;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm.. i think you forgot to post hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. looool.... !! :P ya3nii it3algeeena.. :P !!!!? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. lala guys there is an invisible post, only devoted readers can see.. ana grayta w 5ala9t faatkm n9 3mrkm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looool Silhouette crime.. :P na7eeesa.. :P !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe sheno matchofoona i posted it....la7'6a !! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz goloole if you see the "invisible" post moo invisible....;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 7aleeb Kakaw: al7een shfteeeh ;) hahaha *hugs*

    the invisible post is now VISIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silhouette Crime: hehe u cracked me up ;D walla enne 9aida !

    ReplyDelete
  10. aham shay enna kan ilpost invisible ;p

    oo feras oo lulu e3awroon ilgalb !!!! theyre so in love 7araaaaam !!! die 6alal die ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. laaaaaa plz 6alabtich continue plz
    miskeeena lulu
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  12. loool cuteness 7adich u hate 6alal
    inshalla c u 2moro
    ooo 7aleeeb kakaw dont forget il camera plzzz oo il wire
    pampers
    love u class of 09

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pampers: 7ada maskeena oo a7awil yal "amazing" entay a7awil...;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. eeee 7adi akraha 5al emoot eshyabii!!!

    love u 2009 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cuteness: haha aham shay u want to kill my characters....mojrima ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks walla
    love u
    ooo by the way you are my seconed favorite blogger soorry M is my 1
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pampers: i'm glad oo 7adi mstansa....luv u :**

    ReplyDelete
  18. weee!
    5are3at l9bay!
    shda3wa en5a6bat?! ma9ar shay =\

    ReplyDelete
  19. uuuggghhh... !!!!! plzz feraaas i56ibhaa.. !! NOW !!! wella ta3aal to me aw pampers :P !!! hehehe 9aa7 pampers :P !!?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dandoon: maskeen te9arwa3...!!

    7aleeb kakaw: inshalla feras yisma3ich !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im speechless :O
    madryy shagoul !
    malat 3ala 6alal ;p ! a7es feras ambai madry sh9ayer feeh :P
    Amazing part , as always!;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwwwwwwwwwwww <3
    FERAS FEARS FERAS, never let goo:*
    ambai min 6ala3 hal 6alal hatha? :p
    la2 la2 FERAS she loves you!(A):*
    please i56ubha please please..

    thanks its amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggg <3:*

    ReplyDelete
  23. wait kaif chee estowat 56ooba? kaif he en56bat el 7een?? all she said was okai ill see him .. magalat ana mwafga 3laaaih!

    ReplyDelete
  24. loool 7aleeb kakaw mashkooora
    inshalla
    alla kareem
    love u 7aleeb kakaw
    cu 2moro
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  25. 7araaaaaam meskeeinaa lulu ekseraat 5a6reeiii wala ma alooumhaa meskeinaa ooo feraaas yalaaaa E56EBHAAAAA !! ;PpPp
    i can't waait the next post feras eshra7 yesaweey !!:pP

    ReplyDelete
  26. AHH AMAZING!
    lol the chuckle! :D
    they know each other as the miyaneen;p lool

    ReplyDelete
  27. More more more more!!!!!

    We want more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. fa6ma: maskeen feras 7adda.....entay il amazing wallah ;*

    Zee:inshalla yesma3ich !!

    Limited: ma9araw engaged rasme bs she meant enna fee nas met8ademeenlaha....;) i love ur accent btw "estowat" ;*

    Zainey: nxt part is comming sooon !!!

    Poppin': hehe 7adhom meyaneen....;)))

    Jacqui: affa 3alaich nxt part is on the way !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. yalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! where ilbaji:@

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sorry bss u waid waid ba6eee2a :p

    ReplyDelete
  31. ya3nii akoo new story ??
    you are not leaving us!??!

    ReplyDelete