Saturday, February 14, 2009

My One and Only (14)

Lulu.......





He started planting featherly- light kisses on my hand trailing up my arm.




God this is wrong....wrong wrong WRONG !!!! What am i doing ...!!!! I have to make him stop.



"Feraas......i....i ca......" I managed to find my voice but it was barely audible.



"Shhhh...." was his only reply as he continued torturing my arm with his wicked kisses.




My chest was tingling, my stomach was turning cartwheels, and my knees felt like melted butter.




Abaai....shga3id e9eer feene....




I moved my free arm and grabbed his arm for support, i was losing my balance. I could feel his arm muscles leap under his skin when i touched him. I started to feel really dizzy, oo elmoshkela enna he's only kissing my arm....my ARM !!



Why isn't he stopping...??? Ughhh....shasawi....i have to put an end to this madness



"Fffferas......"



"hmmm....." his voice came out muffled.





"please...." i whispered.




He groaned something pulled me closer to him and continued what he was doing. He probably took that as an indication to go on with what he was doing--whatever he was doing !



Offff that 7adda didnt come out right.....killish !!!! Why cant i just pull away.....





I pushed his arm to move away but my muscles were numb.....my whole body was turning numb. I had no strength to do anything what so ever. I'm wrapped up in his large, masculine arms with him trailing kisses all over my hand. Now that' s certainly not a position i want to be caught in.




OMG !!!!!! Shit shit .....were in a parking lot.....!!! Anyone could stumble across us ....... my reputation would be ruined forever !!!




I regained some of my strength and with one shove on his arm, that i was grabbing hold on, i freed myself from his arms. He stumbled back with a surprised look on his face. Then i heard him curse under his breath (using words i've never heard before). I looked at him still dazed, then looked down at my arm and my eyes started to water. I felt so........... low. He'll probably think that i do that with every man i meet. Wain awade waihe.


I turned around ready to leave,



"Wait ! Lulu ne6ray.......please."



I stopped, still giving him my back.



"Lulu......." i felt his voice getting closer. "Lulu please 6al3eene..."



I slowly turned around my eyes never meeting his. My vision was blurred from the tears that welled up there. Then i started to shiver.



"Lulu.....asif wallah asif madry sheno 9ar feene.....sam7eene..."



I started shivering even more.



"ahh Lulu...." he said and pulled me into his arms, into a warm embrace. He ran his hands over my arms to keep me from shivering. "I'm sorry, i'm so sorry"



would you stop saying sorry !!!



I forcefully pulled myself away and looked up into his eyes. I could see the regret and sincerity that lurked in the depth of his emerald green eyes. We stood there staring at eachother like our whole lives depended on it. Our gaze was suddenly interrupted from my clutch vibrating.



SHIT !!!!



I opened my bag and took out my phone



MAMA CALLING



F***......!!



"I have to go....." i blurted out.



"What...?? Wait !"



I ignored him and increased my pace, i know that stopping would be a bad idea. I need him close to me, i want to hug him, kiss him.....and thats scaring me. I didn't move as fast as i was hoping because of my really high heels, but I ignored the pain and kept moving. I felt his footsteps behind me,



"La7'6a....Lulu...."



Just keep moving, keep going and ignore....



"Lulu wait!" he called, as he grabbed my arm and howled me to him crashing into his chest. He took a step back and looked straight into my eyes.



"Hidney...lazem aroo7"



"mo gabel ma2a3rf enich mo za3lana mene.....lulu mara7 agdar aroo7 etha kentay za3lana mene"



"Feras....ele tawa 9ar '3ala6 !! Oo matadry eshkithir i feel low 3ala ele sawaita " i cried with tears streaming down my face.



"Adry wallah adry bs i could'nt help myself ..... matadreen shetsaween feene....i wasnt thinking..."



"**sniff sniff** I can't believe what just happened....I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU !!!"



He stood there looking at me intently with his mesmerizing eyes, and i felt a sudden change amongst those depths, some determination , confidence and something else........



"I'm Feras Al-Flani ........and I'm in love with you......in love with you !"





















17 comments:

  1. omg awwwwwww :D
    next post pleaaaaase
    oo so so funny the part where you say and he's only kissing.... my arm:P LOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!! '6a7knii.. youm gaal ana feras il flanii oo i;m in love with u thakranii ib barnamaaj mal d'3aishem 3alla il fm.. ana flaan oo ana 5asraaan.. heheh... bs 7aaadii 7abaitaa.. :P !!!!!!!!!!1 hehehe cant wait 7g ily waraaah 1! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much for this post:*
    Made up my day, since im in bed the whole day on the internet finishing my research!
    Waiting for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell us he took her number or she took his hehehe ya3ne we can't deal with another 2-3 weeks of them waiting to run into each other :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. sugar: awwwwwwwwww u ;))

    Pa7nass: haha ya it's only her arm oo chethe 9ar feeha maskeena ;)

    7aleeb kakaw: haha loooool killish ma fakart feeha bs '6a7akteene ;))))))

    Queen Bee: inshalla u finish ur prj oo teftakain mena oo you ace it !!

    Jacqui: hehe you'll c bl nxt post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sugar: btw 9ertai a7san wala lail7een maree'6a maskeena ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yalla post it soon :P looking forward to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with her O BA3DAIN..?!! ya5y take her number!!! ufff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. jacqui: 2mro ekoon jahiz inshala ;))) oo i hope enna u like what happens hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya7lailaaaaaaaaa!! =D

    thats the cutest confession ive ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaay feraaas ;***** ya7lailaaaah 7ram lulu ye7iibiiich meskeeeen :Pp
    I'm waiting the next post 5anshouf shei9eeir !! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaaaaaii3333 - shgad malee8 - whats going on??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dandoon: 7adaaaaaaaa ;)))

    Diet Coke: la ella gayim 7a'6ha !!

    Anon: nxt post it is !

    3anooda: hes inlove with her thats why....;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHH 3ajeeeb :)

    ppl visit my new blog :
    loveandbelieve-77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete