Monday, February 16, 2009

My One and Only (16)

Lulu..........

I rushed to the car, hopped in and listened to my mom blabbering on the phone about.....well, i dont know i was so caught up with what just happened that i wasnt paying attention to what she was saying.
I can't believe what happened, i can't believe he loves me....."loves me" it's too much, it's too good to be true !
I laid my head back and watched the dark sky with the shimmering stars that glistened in the sky and the moon.....it kind of reminds me of Feras's smile. His captivating smile that never fails to cease me. It's the kind of smile that would melt female hearts within a ten-mile radius. How can this man love me ? ME ??? Is he blind...?!?

Ashwa inna he's blind lena if he weren't then i would have never had him.....

i admitt i shouldn't have said "a7ibik" to him.....it's so soon bs i was so caught up in the moment and the way he was kissing me, stroking my cheeks, holding me, whispering "i love you" to me, he made me feel so complete....!!! I like him, i definetly do, and i'm sure that i will grow to love him, i'm positive...!!!

We reached the house, i got out of the car and sprang up to my room. I threw myself on the bed with the ugliest smile plastered on my face. My cheeks were hurting mn kithir ma i was smiling.....i was so happy and nothing could take that away!

After washing my face, pulling my hair loose from the bun, settling in my PJ's, i hoped into bed thinking of Feras and how perfect he was today. He was so handsome in the dishdasha and his '3itra (which were both ruined from my tears). His delicious dark brown hair that peaked from under his '3itra slightly. His masculine, rough hands that amazingly were so tender against my skin. His warm embrace that would set me at ease immediately and his soothing words that never failed to turn my legs to water. His eyes........waw they're so green and so pure i fear from drowning in those depths of his. And those perfectly molded lips of his that were filled with irony and smiles.

I signed........... and looked down at my arm, my "kissed arm"! To be completely honest, i didn't want him to stop and that scared the hell out of me.That rakish look in his eyes and that intensity in his voice electrified the air and i couldn't think of anything but HIM and not wanting him to stop. I shuddered just thinking about it !

Bas bas lulu.......namay......stop thinking about feras..........sleep.....yes......sleep.......sha6ra.......okay that's not working......ummm......yalla let the sheeps jump over the fence.....one....two.....three............ughhhhhhhhhh............namay namay NAMAY !!!!

I eventually slept. A few hours later......

dzzzzdzzzz dzzzzdzzzzzz zzzzzzzz...........

My phone vibrated nonstop........i opened one eye and peeped into the screen

Jana calling

ufffff eshatbeeeee.......eshtabe daga 7al 7azza....

i looked at the clock and it was 4:35am.......!!!!

Mn 9ijha hathe.......yoba 6eeeray 7adi banam

I tucked the covers around me and settled into a peaceful, restful sleep.
At the birds singing outside my window and the sunlight that lit my room i pulled the covers from my face and stretched. I'll be heading to college bacher.....waaaaaaaai3 7ada male 5lg why are weekends so short...!!! I called the nanny and told her to prepare breakfast for me oo kan 7ada 6ag ib rassi 5obiz irany oo chai 7aleeb oo hal sowalif.

I took a quick shower and let my wet hair dripping over my PJ's as i settled munching on the fresh, warm 5obiz oo sipping the silky chai 7aleeb.

"9aba7 el 5air....mn el9b7 bal3a..." my mother came with the hugest smile on her face.

"hella yoma....."i managed to say as i stuffed food into my mouth like a crazy woman. I noticed my mother just sitting there and staring at me. "etha fee jibin aw shay 3ala wayhe 6awfai lena 7adi yo3ana..."

"Mn na7yat mafjoo3a 3ady met3awdeen e7na....."

"Haaaaai......hehe"

"ee sheno b3d hatha el 9ij ..!!" she replied sarcasticly.

Okay la jad jad ....chena wayid ga3da et5iz sheno lahaldaraja shakle '3ala6....

"Yoma bas ga3da etdawdeheene moo gadra arakiz bl akel....." i replied as i dipped a darabeel into the chai 7aleeb.

"walla oo enich kebartai......."

"laaa yoma sheno ya3ne ba9'3ar.....hehe"

"chubai 8aleelat 2adab.......ana omich mo rfeejtich 3ashan et7acheene chethe.."

i stayed quiet, met3awda 3ala hal jomla menha....she never really meant it...la imbala she did.

"Emmm....aaathfa..." my voice came out muffled from me chewing the soaked darabeel in my mouth.

"7asha moo 9a7ya......enzain goolay eshlon kan ams...?"

"Haaa.....uhhhh..wanasa wallah estanast....ya7lailhom elma3arees laigeen 3ala ba3ath allah ehaneehom...." i replied nervously.

"eeeeeee......agool Jana madagat 3alaich....?"

"Jana.....? Ee bs makalamt'ha.....laish...?"

"la bs omha ams dagat 3alay oo galat ena refeejat'ha chafitich bl 3rs......"

"ooookay......." i replied wanting her to go on.

"oo tabeech 7ag walad'ha....."

I gasped and a small chunk of darabeel got caught up in my throught. I coughed and reached for the chai 7aleeb drowning it and then screaming as it burned my throught from the heat.

"A777777777 !!!!!!!!!!! SHENOOOOOO.......meno hatha......!!"

I replied thinking of Feras, oh my god he can't be serious !

"isma ....sheno galat isma....."

I waited impatiently as i involuntarily stuffed bread into my mouth.

Yalaaaaaaaaaa.......today.......

Feras.... Feras....

"eee isma 6alal Al-Flani......"

Fer.......WHAT...!!!!!!!!

"Entay met2akda.......?"

"eee met2akda tara 5osh walad oo a3arif omma wayid 5osh nas......."

My eyes started to tear up, why does this have to happen to me, why now, laish when i finally meet Feras this happens..... laish ?!

I looked at my mother's face and saw how she was beaming as she talked about how she knows the mother and all that stuff......... but all i could think of was Feras.....his smell......his face...... his eyes.....his smile..........his LOVE!

I squeezed my eyes shut,

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO .............??!!!!!

32 comments:

  1. wow! amazing, shocking and wonderful!
    9ej i hoped ena feras ya56ebha! can't wait till tomorrow!;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7aleeb Kakaw: yaaay first !!! oo ma9arat graya..hehe

    Fa6ma: hehe law feras bs yadre ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!!
    loool poor girl
    "eee isma 6alal Al-Flani......"

    Fer.......WHAT...!!!!!!!!
    la la this really made me laugh out loud
    i can hear it in my head the girl thinking: FERAS FERAS FERAS

    OO FAJ2A 6ALAL...
    HAAAAAAAA? :S
    loool!

    i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih:*
    she so amazing! shahatni ib 5ubis erani ou rioog Kuwaitti ba7tt :p
    ambai, a7is-ha 3aysha bil 3assal till umha galat 6alal :|
    wai3, ishyabi hatha? :p
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, bas walla she soooo cuttie:*
    tikfain zedai min il7achie ig9eer :(
    lol, ana ou Fa6ma bffs ou 24 hours speaking on this amazing story ou waiting for the new posts evrryday all the time..
    thanks :*
    <3 you ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppin'Champaighn: hehe ee 7ada faj2a maskeena....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. laaaaaaaa
    lazim feras ya56ebha sooon before any1 does
    mashalla amazing
    thanks
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zee: allaa wanasa 7abaitkom entay oo fa6ma ;***
    oo 7ada ryoog kuwaite eshtahaita oo ana aktib ashkara bekoon ryooge bacher ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !!I can't wait ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pampers: ee 7ada...oo entay as always "amazing" ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab.92: omgodain ba3ad !!! wait till 2mro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya eelaahii.. !!! alaah yaster bs.. !! inshaalah ma yi6l3oon feras oo 6alal ee3arfoon ba3aa'6 bs !!! ya alaaah.. !! CLIGGHANGER min galb :P !

    ReplyDelete
  12. loool 3ala ma garait 12 comments.. :P shaklii slow reader.. :P (A) hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7aleeb kakaw: hehe 7ada slow reader ;p oo cliffhanger mn galb !

    ReplyDelete
  14. abaaaaai mn wain ya hal 6alal b3d !!! inshalla etgool la2 .....
    loved it nxt pweeez ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. cuteness: 7ada mn wain ya...dash 3ar'6 ;p

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's life walla hehehe when you think everything is going to go your way, it slaps you in the face with a giant stinky fish LOL!

    Yalla can't wait for the next part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jacqui:sheno hal 7ikam ya jacqui...hehe ma3abr ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lool, 7abeebti i7nna ba3ad (:
    a9lan you are so nice <3

    way riyoog Kuwaity:*, intay bil jam3a gazrra maku dawam :p.. i7na 6a7seen bedaina madaris awadi ma3ay madrisa chapati ou shay 7aleeb ou some darabeel ou a3zim elbanat :p LOOOOL! shakilna 9a3eeedi (AA):p..

    click on this link:
    yesterday before i sleep i wrote it (: ..
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2gudw6e.png

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1- ya 3ainy 3la feras wel description il fa'9ee3! hotstufff.
    2- Lulu is adorable a7s she is the baby compared to feras.
    3- shu yaaaab feeeeeerrr to 6alal xD this cracked me up!.
    4- a7s feras will get lulu's number soon ;).
    5- what happened to his bentley..haha '3am;9tny ilsayara mn il7adeth
    6- a7bbbbbbbbbb hal blog lel2abad..
    7- don't ask me why i numbered my thoughts.. im just weird

    ReplyDelete
  20. umbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! find feras oo goleela!!! madreee through jana maybe?!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Zee:haha aham shay 9a3eede bs bl3ks fa9laaa ;D oo btw who knws ymkn ana mo bljam3a *wink wink* ;p

    Silhouette Crime: hehe la ur cute !!! oo ana a7bich entay lil2abad ;**

    Sugar: hehe ya7lailch wayed mshta6a etshawgeeen ;**

    ReplyDelete
  22. ambeeeeei feraas meskein etha 3araf eshbesaweey yala 5al ya56iibhaaa!! oo lulu la etwaf8eeeeen 3ala 6alaal ;P lulu 7ag feras oo feras 7ag lulu ;***
    hehehe... allaaaah sha5baariii 5ubez iraaneey shahaaiteniiiii !;P
    looooooooool can't wait 5anshouf shei9eir next ambeeeh mn kether ma a7ib ur story gemt a5ith.ha weyay bel school menak agrahaa ! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  23. LA LA LA!!

    kilish mo wagtik 6alal, please go away 3shan Feras comes in!

    Please dont make him a cousin or a brother of Feras, lol make them enemies :p

    I am more than ADDICTED!!

    great job ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. @@ I NEVER THOT SOMEONE BETTER THEN BANDAR ( DIARY OF M :p )CAN EXIST BAS U PROVED ME RONG OO HARD BA3AD @@
    -fiona person :P
    blueeee ta3alay read this blog @@

    ReplyDelete
  25. Zainey: haha 5oniz irani is a must !!! latheeeeeth

    Love;**: wanasa i got u addicted hehe *evil laugh*

    Fiona : e7m e7m bs feras layo8aran he's elkil bl kil......everyone has to love him ;))
    oo yalaaaa blue ta3alai egray ;p

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mitta ur gonna post the next post hehe:p?

    ReplyDelete
  27. i knowwww @@
    hehehe hatha i6ayir bandar ba3ad :P
    sawatlich da3aya rasmiya ;) i told evry1 to come read

    ReplyDelete
  28. ANON: el7eeeeeeeeeeen ;))))))))

    Fiona: hehe 7abeebte....7abaitich ;**

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL

    fer .. WHAT?? cracked me up .. walla feras sounds 6rr! i wouldnt mind having a guy like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Limited: akeed u wouldnt mind he's FERAS baby FERAAAAS ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG!!
    btw i read ALL 16 posts TODAY!
    don't i deserve an award;)
    can't wait to read the rest!
    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete