Thursday, February 5, 2009

My One and Only (6)

Lulu......



I opened my eyes slowly but quickly shut them as the sun rays blinded me. I tried opening my eyes again, one at a time to adjust them to the sunlight, and i found myself laying in a hospital bed. A HOSPITAL BED ?!? I closed my eyes thinking that this must be some sort of dream, but when i opened them again .....it was the same! So i WAS indeed in a hospital bed. I suddenly recalled all the events that happened earlier with the car crash and all that, but then i couldn't seem to remember anything after that.



I turned my face and inspected the room, it was pretty decent. The room was white all over, from the walls to the drapes to the sheets etc..... It was so peaceful!! I tried lifting my head up but it hurt like crazy so i let it fall back to the fluffy pillows. I then realized that my arm was broken and that it was imjabasa........"great !" i muttered to myself. I looked for a clock and it read 3:23 pm.



"Ufff....so i've been lying here for almost 2 hours. Shasawy el7een i have to tell my parents. SHITT !!! My parents !"



I pulled myself out of the bed, ignoring the pain that shot throughout my whole body. I dragged my feet across the room 'till i reached the door. I popped my head out to call a nurse.



"Excuse meeeeee........."



"Yes maaaaaam...."



"ummmm......can i pl......"



"noooo maaaaam not good por you....get baa5 to bed..."



"i know but....."



Mamedany akamil ella the nurse temsekny mn eede oo literally drags me back to bed.



"la6'6a la7'6a waaaait.....i have to call my......"



"nooo maam, your tired just rest every6ing will be okay...dont worry..."



Ufff hathe elle el7een bagoom akfa5ha....



"Listen to me i ......." but she wasnt paying attention, she was busy with the drapes adjusting and readjusting them.



Ihneee ana tenarfazt !!!! Knt shwaya wanfejir ........



"LOOK LISTEN TO ME......WALLLAH WALLAH IF YOU DONT GET ME THE DOCTOR RIGHT KNOW I WILL MAKE SURE THAT this be the last day you set foot in this hospital......UNDERSTOOD !!!" I replied furious with her previous attitude with me.



"Maaaam I......"



"DONT MAAAAM ME.....GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE AND CALL YOUR STUPID DOCTOR FOR ME .... !!!!"



She just looked at me shocked with her mouth wide open like i was some sort of a crazy lunatic. I started tapping my foot impatiently on the ground, "WHAT ARE YOU DEAF AS WELL AS STUPID AND ANNOYING.....I SAID YALLAH GO !!!"



She practically ran out of the room ..... maba'3at ella 3omorha !



i stood there in the room breathing heavily, i then headed towards the mirror and gasped when i looked at myself. I was wearing one of these hospital outfits, the ugly ones, where you tie it from the back and the material was itchy against my skin, it was irritating. I looked up at my face and it was a complete mess. My eyes where e5ar3oon ....my eyeliner 7ada saaye7 oo it looks like someone punched me in the eye. OO my hair, well my hair looked like it was electricuted, kan mo bass kisha!



"Ma3'6oora en7ashat il nurse 3anni mn chaf shakle......"



I headed to the bathroom and tied my hair up into a bun 3ashan aragi3 sha3ry shwy, i then washed my face from my make-up that i applied early in the morning. I let out a sigh and

I headed to the bathroom door and opened it but .....all i did was crash into something BIG .....or was it a someONE !?!





9 comments:

  1. PAMPERS :@.. ishtabeen ;p !!!!!! hehehe kilmaan mukaan mawjooda !!


    FERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS !!!! ;P hehehehe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pampers: 3ashat pampers....7ayoooha !!!!

    7aleeb Kakaw:ee meno yegdar 3ala pampers.....;p

    Silhouette Crime: bl nxt post inshalla ;) stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOREEEEE AND LONGER PLEASEEE!!!

    love your blog btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. pampers 7amdila wi shikir;p
    next time ana bakoon first.. ashwa i was first ib cham wa7id gabil;p

    lol il nurse il philipnia! yallah i want to see what happens next... mita next post???
    wallah 3ajibni il story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: hehe...Inshalla oo thnx ;)))

    Pa7nass: hahahah it will be hard to beat pampers tara no hayna ;p wait 'till the nxt post and you'll see :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yallah nabe feraaaaas .....:))


    Pampers oo 7aleeb kakaw ebdaaa3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^ lol yes yes bser3a

    ReplyDelete