Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My One and Only (3)

I picked up my bag and literally ran out of class ! Once i was out, I dialed Jana's number.....





600006 .....600006...... 6000....



"Loooooolz....!!!"



"Janoooooo...hehe"



" ha bashrai goleeele et3alamtai shay mn el class elyoum wala nafs kel youm....?"


"hehe.....laa et9adgeen ee ! iktishaft wayed ashyaa2 y3ne fe lamba ma7roogaa oo hatheech el alien elyoom kan ras'ha AKBAR !! madre sheno she stuffed ib her 7jab elyoum ooo emmm.... ee o fekrat el 2akel 6le3at 5osh fikra ! Yibt skettles ma3ay oo ga3adt atsallaaa feehom shwaya akel menhom oo shwaya a7athif feehom...oo....."





"bas bas ....hehe....5ala9 i get your point ! Enzain shbetsaween elyoum ??"


"mako..ya3ni el7een bar007 el bait oo bagra cham blog oo chethe......you?"




"ana wallah ba6la3 m3 Yousef 7abeebe mn zeman ma 6ala3na fa glna ne6la3 elyoum..."


"oh okay......HAVE FUN !!!! "




"thanx.....mwaaa.....yala thelfay "


"hehe....kalba....bye "



I smiled as i put my phone back in my bag, i was so happy for jana. She and Yousef have been dating for over two years now and they are madly inlove with eachother. They met eachother bl jam3a where they shared a class together. They way they met was ..hehe...well, odd.

Jana was sitting in her chair paying attention to the doctor bsss 9ar feeha "lai meta ya3ne", so lafat wayiha 3ashan etchoof elsa3a wala et9a6il ib wayh Yousef !!! She couldnt stop marveling the way he looked. He was tan with sharp 5aleejy features oo when he smiled she swore to me that her tummy did a back flip ! Oo ohwa ba3ad ma ga99ar ham 9a6al feeha oo mayenlam. Janoo 7adha cute chenha babiya with her hazel, almond shaped eyes oo her soft curly hair. Y3ne el zebda....sa6elaw ib wyooh ba3a'6 !! Oo mn youmat'ha oo ohma sowalif, thi7ik, messegat, ete9alat, este3baa6 y3ne 7adhom rakbeen 3ala ba3a'6.



I'm really close to her, closer than i am to Maryoom. Maryoom ya7lailha 5osh bint oo kint really close to her .....i still am ....bs her boyfriend Jassim 9adee8 7amad oo he still is! Fa i feel really awkward sitting with Jassim cuz it reminds me of 7amad !! Actually me and 7amad met 3an 6aree8hum oo yarait law they didnt......uuuhhhh5 how i wish.



i headed to 3azeeza, my car, ya7lailha wayed esta7milat weyaay lena mashala 3alay mako shay ma2akafi5 fee. We9alt 9oub my Porchue Cayenne oo cheft warda 7amra oo a paper on the windsheild.



Haw...?!!? Hay sheno ba3ad !!



i opened the paper oo i read....



Law sama7tai ana mo3jab feech oo abeech teta9lain 3alai ib hal ra8am 9982........ ana ra7 akoon na6er eti9alich.......Fahad.



"waai3 fe a3gad men chethe ya3ni......" shagait el wrega oo ba'3ait agi6 el warda bs ektserat 5a6ri y3ne eshthanbha el warda, fa 5athait'ha oo i hopped into my car.



I turned on my i-pod oo i played Rashid and sang along.....



wallaaa oo 6ela3lik reesh yal zain oo 9ert et6eeer.....el mil7 oo weya el 3aish malah ma3ak ta2theer........

I sang... wayed m9adga 9outi drumming my fingers on the steering wheel. We9alna 3ind el 2eshara, lafait wayhi wala achoof wa7id ga3ed e2asherle.

"wai3a..." 7egarta.

9arat el 2eshara 5a'6ra oo meshait bs el a5 mlazem oo ga3ed yamshi weyay oo yel7agni ib sayarta.

"uffff el7een hatha shewa5ra 3anni......."

7asaita wayed garrab mn sayarti lafait 3alai wala e2asherle 3ala the flower ......

"waaaaai3 laykoooon........waaaaai3 el7eeen sheefekni mennaaa....."

i sped up trying to loose him bs mako, abad, warai warai oo elmoshkela yelzig ib sayarti wayed ga3ed edawdehni.......

kaan lazeg feene oo mo ga3ed echoof gedama oo elmoshkela el line ele gedama wegaf oo hatha mo mentebeh.........

600000000060000006000000666000006........

i honked 3ashan echoof jedama youm eltefat wala he swerves his car oo elif 3alai ....i had to move bs i was surrounded by cars.......

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................!!!

mawe3ait ella sayarti tenkefi5 oo it hits the car elle yammi...... i was sandwiched between both cars. The sound of the collision deafened me ooo my head hit the steering wheel HARD !!!



refa3t rasi s.h.w.y s.h.w.y oo it was throbbing soooo hard dmoo3 ga3da tanzil mn 3aine..... lafait waihy wala ibn el kalb ele kan yel7agni started moving his car oo he took off !!!!!!!!


Took off !!!!!!!!


9ij 7maaaaar o mayeste7e 3ala wayha.............!!!


rajja3t rasi wara oo i noticed a white figure approaching me mn 6araf 3ainy.......lafait rasi bs i couldnt see 3adil my vision was blurred.

**knock knock**

l squinted my eyes to see the man knocking at my window and trying to open the door bss it seemed to be jammed. He then started motioning to me with his hand and i figured that he was telling me what to do......bs makint ib wa3ye oo i felt the blood rushing to my head and then

everything, simply turned BLACK !!!

9 comments:

  1. omg i'm still first!! yayyyy :)
    lool lool lol
    i'm gunna read now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit miskeeeeeeeeeeeeeena... 9ij 7mar hay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppin' Champagne: looool....hehe :))

    M:7adha maskeena mo metrag3a killish !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umbayy wain ra7 my comment?! :O i swear i read and commented...
    il mohim i think i said something like this:
    OMG I7MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!
    umbayyyyy!!!!
    oo in my closet, the part u were talking about the alien i thought it was you day dreaming then i read, "madre sheno she stuffed ib her 7jab elyoum ooo emmm"
    LOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi My Name Is..: haha..ya kithir il aliens hal ayaam ;p ooo ee 7ada 7mar !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best part yet..

    ufff 7abait alien hhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silhouete crime: hehe glad u liked it and the aliens ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. luvin it!!! 7ada 3ajeeb so far ;P

    ReplyDelete