Monday, February 23, 2009

My One and Only (26-B)

Ok so i posted two posts elyoum 3ashankom wallah.... bs el7een i have to go and pack.....seriously !!

love u guys ;***
________________________________________________

Lulu........





6ela3t mn uni and headed to il 9al7iya 3ashan i pick up ta9lee7y my Kenzo. I will wear the dress to the 3asha bacher.....offff i cant wait to see Feras!!! I miss him......i miss ree7ta oo ebtesamta oo 3yoona......**sigh**





Dashait il 9al7iya oo 7st ib versace oo valentino b3dain 6ela3t 3ashan as3ad 7ag Kenzo foug. On my way, i noticed a tall man, em'3atir oo shakla EYANIN !!! Da8a8t 3ala wayha walla ye6la3 my one and only FERAS !!! 7abeeby...!!!





I walked toward him when i realized that there was a woman walking beside him. She was tall, curvy, with straight black hair. She had a black pencil skirt on and a beige ruffled top on with black pumps oo a red clutch. She was smiling and leaned in and hugged feras.......WHAT !?!


Feras smiled back at her and took from her the chanel bag that she was holding. The only thing i heard from the mysterious woman was,





"7beeby wallah...."





WTF.....!!!!! Meno hatheee....?!





I looked at the gorgeous woman walking beside Feras.....i cant believe this.....i cant believe i trusted him !! He must have been laughing at me behind my back all the time and giving me all the shit that he loves me and all of that. Akeed 6a3 shlon 7elwa mo ana eshyabe feene....i looked at myself and looked back up at the stunning girl besides feras. I was angry and fuming....!!!!


He saw me.......oo galbi 6a7 il ba6ne...!! He flashed one of his killer smiles at me oo my heart ached.


la 3ain ewazi3 ebtesamat ba3d.....mayeste7e 3ala wayha...!!


I was thoroughly discusted with him. Lafait wayhe oo kamalt 6ireeji chene moo chayfita bss mn da5il galbi kan yetga6a3 !! Lef7atne ree7ta oo zain ma i fainted, i can't believe that i had to find this out ella b3d my i "love him" yes.........love him!!


My phone beeped


1 msg.rec.


My One


Esh7al 7aya.....eshda3wa mata36eene way ;p amoot 3l banafsiji ana.....gomar gomar wallah ;**



I deleted the message and entered Kenzo. As i was checking my altered dress my phone kept beeping and ringing nonstop but i ignored. Waw what a great act he had going that i actually believed him. I just dont get it.....y3ne ayam ilmostashfa oo youm he confessed his love for me ib the parking lot barra il 3rs oo youm i met him gabl cham youm......sheno kan kil hatha...?!? I tried to pull myself together 'till i got into the car and then i lost it. I started crying......i dont get why that always happens to me. Why did i have to fall in love with him.....why now...!!! Laish when i decide to tell him inna i love him oo i want to marry him e9eer chethe....I sobbed and cried like a baby.

I saw my mobile and



4 missed calls from My One



2 msgs recieved from My One



I deleted the messages and headed home with tears pouring all over my face. i almost went against my parents 3ashan 6alal. i decided to tell my mother enne ma2aby 6alal awal ma2arid elbait bs i guess parents are always right in the end. Ooo look at what happened in the end, they were right!



I got home, went straight to the 9ala. I went to my mom who was sitting on the couch watching t.v.



"Yoma....."

"Hala lulu we9altay....."

"ee umm......dag baba 3ala bo 6alal.."

She sat up straight, "la2 laish...."

"degaw.....ana mwaf8a....!"

10 comments:

  1. ambay ambay ambay plz plz la2
    let her hear him out awal shay !!
    la2 plz la2 !!!!
    ambay 7ada ra7 tit7asaf amaby !!!
    yalla itroo7een o0o itrideen bil salama ;)
    bs plz la it6awleeen 3alaina plz ;)

    o0o btw FIRSSSSSSSSSSST ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yallah yallah tekfain another one 3ashan 5a6ri ana - i never asked for anything before *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayshayyyyyyyyyyyy HABLA HABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WALLA HABLA


    Bs that means he's available for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. One More!! pleeaaassseee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
    iff don't judge a situation before hearing the other side!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2 ;@
    Lulu La2 La2 La2 !! Laish Chitheyyy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon: hehe cham marra geltay "ambai" ;p

    3anooda: 7abeebte i'll try walla

    jacqui: yal shai6ana entay ;p

    Anon: i'll try..!!

    Finicky: ee 7ada ur right !!

    Zainey: 7ada laish chethe...

    Hi my name : 7adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO WAY ;O
    laish tesare3at chitheeeeee!!
    may9eeeeeeeeeer lazem explanation bil awal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wai33333333 laaaa22 laisshhhhh ! 5alyyy walyy 6alalllllll !!!!!! ya3niii ihya ba3ad laishh ta7graaa matfkir i5ta bent 5altaa waa7daa men il 3aylaa laishhh itrooo7 w she acceptss 6alall :@!

    ReplyDelete