Thursday, February 12, 2009

My One and Only (13)

Feras.........



She looked like she was pondering on wether to say "yes" or "no". I couldnt torture myself any longer, so i took her hand in mine, when she didn't object, i walked with her to the parking lot outside. Her hand was tiny, fragile and delicate against mine and it felt perfect just perfect !


We reached the parking lot, hand in hand, and i looked around to find a place where we would'nt be visible to other people. I wanted to talk to her, to open up to her, but without interuptions or ruining her reputaiton. After considering several options, i headed to the cars that were parked all over the parking lot. It was deadly quiet and all that was heard were Lulu's heels colliding with the pavement as she walked beside me. We finally reached the far end of the parking lot, and stood between two large cars parked beside eachother.

I let go of her soft hand and turned to face her. She was gorgoues alright, i couldn't help but take in the beauty that radiated from her. The sky was pitch black but decorated with the moon that casted its light all over. Her red dress contrasted the darkness surrounding her and her porcelain skin glowed from the moonlight that reflected upon her. Her face.....well, her face can't be put into words.



Efoog el wa9f..........



i could see that she was nervous by the way that she was grasping her small bag. Chena sema3t marra mort fahood call it a clutch, i dont get it y3ne laish e7i6oon wayed asamy when it's called a "bag". But i guess women are women and it takes a genius to understand them completley.



"Hehe, bs 5ala9 3i9artay il jan6a."



She looked up at me confused, then looked at her hand, acknowledged what she was doing and smiled.



"Hehe....um Sorry........"



"Ana 3ayal laish yebtlich "stress ball", wainha mo yaybat'ha?"



Her smile grew wider and she looked back up at me "la2 matkafe ib jan6ity "



"ee ma3thoora, hathe etsameenha jan6a ba3ad.....il boook akbar !"



"haii 7adik 3alaiha tara ma3ar'6a 3alaiha," she said as she hugged it to her chest.



Ash'had ennich moo 9a7ya......



"Hehe.....wa'6i7 hal shay, umm......shalaw el jbs mn eedich inshallah 9arat a7san"



"ee el 7amdella a7san bs eshtgt 7ag el smiley face maly"



"haha y3ne 3ijabich....."



"3ejabny oo bas fe6ast mn el '6i7ik 3alaai.....7ada eshawig.....mashkoor matga9ir"



"laa masawait shay ana....." i replied obviously happy with myself.



"la embala.....7ata el7een, law maknt gereeb mene chan 67t 3ala wayhe oo tekasart !"



"oo chan ana wadaitich el mostashfa oo resamtlich an even bigger smiley face on your casted leg"



She giggled and it was like a melody that danced on my heart. "laa chethe et5aleene at7assaf enne ma67t"



"3ady i like saving you"



"sheno sawait roo7ik my hero faj2a," she smiled with an eyebrow raised.



"laish ana moo your hero..?!"



Just when Lulu decided that her "rescuer" was irredeemingly arrogant, he had to go and smile at her.



I took a step towards her with a boyish grin plastered on my face, "tara az3al chethe....," i replied in a seductive voice.



She looked up at me and took a step back and let out a nervous laughter.



Hehe......6a3 shlon e5tab9at

"Ummm...Ez3al ana shako mennik..." she replied acting like a baby.

"ahhhhh.....you wound me," i answered jokingly placing my hand on my chest.

She burst into laughter," Abai maynoon.....walla maynoon!"

"6a3 meno yit7acha....3al2a8al ana ma 3ndy "stress ball" "

She looked up at me and pouted her crimson lips at me, "waaai3 malee8 !"

She looked so adorable with her irritated look, i just wanted to take her into my arms and never let go.



"Umm....Lulu lazem agoolich shay"



"tfa'6al.......oho ako shay magelta," she replied as with a sarcastic smile.



"la2 mn9iji..........Lulu...........mn awal ma chftich oo ana moo 3ala ba3'6e, madry bs dashaite galbi........." I looked at her trying to read her face but it didnt hint at anything, she just stared at me with her warm brown eyes.
" matadreen sheno 9ar feene youm malegatich bl mostashfa, 3omri ma7asait ib hathak el sho3oor wala abe a7issa mara thanya. 7esabt enna 5ala9 fegatich oo 7awalt as2al 3anich bs ma2a3rf emich el kamil.Ughhhh law et3arfeen shlon kanaw hal ayaam 9a3ba...........law bs et3arfeen."



I got even closer to her, took one of her curls and twirled it with my fingers.

" soft, so soft," i murmured . Her scent seemed to numb my mind and i started loosing control over my actions. I knew that i should'nt be playing with her hair but i couldnt help it, i simply couldnt.



My heart started to pound loudly, i was loosing it, i knew it. I took her hand and laid it over my chest.



"Do hear my heart beating..... do you hear that sound...."

She just gazed at me, then closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"Feraas....." she managed to whisper, "i.....i ca.."

"shhhhhh.....," i mumured softly. I took her hand from my chest and started planting featherly kisses on it. I was slipping away.....

16 comments:

  1. Weeeeeeeeee '3obra lay6e7on 3alaihom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. abee new part:$ pleaaaaaaaaaaase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar: hehe t5ayelay e6ee7oon 3alaihom !!! Ummm wedi asawi new part bs 6al3a 24/7 bs i'll try 3ashanich ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleaaaaaaaase hehe ana maree'6a oo in bed ga3da wagra posts LOL=P please sheelay the word verification thnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar: matchofeen shar ya galbi ;* i'm commenting using my i-pod oo etha radait ilhotel imbacher i'll post !

    ReplyDelete
  6. umbay cute...laish u stopped aby ba3ad please alla yi5aleech oo ohwa 7ada cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooppppsssss... :P !!!! mo hayin hal feraas.. :P hehehehe... ya ba5at-haa lulu.. !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. best story so far walla!! woowww

    pleease update!!

    lulu shakilha itshawig o feras 7ada hot lool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ash'had ennich moo 9a7ya......

    loool!!
    amazing i swearrr 3ajeeba il story...
    do u hear my heart beating
    LOOOL that made me laugh

    7ada best story so far!! i agree with anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hii wa7da oo 7aleeb kakaw;p haha;p

    omg in my closet il post 3ajeeb! the story 7ada 7iloo! oo inshallah mistansa ib london?

    shopping shopping?

    amazing story! yallah can't wait to see what happens!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 3ejabny kelmaat weeeeee ghobraaaaaaaaa from sugar :P Walla 3ajeeeba intay sugar hehe

    Bs walla jad khalas oghremt.. yeboooli feras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai eyaneeenn feraaaas waaaaaaai ;****** plzzz kamlaaay abe ashoouf shei9eeeiiirrr ! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:D
    "rayel fahood "? Is he gay :|
    Even if he is, OMG! NEXT PART!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wa7da: hehe...wait 'till the nxt part ;)))

    7aleeb kakaw: haha 7ada mo hayin 6ela3 shay6an ;p

    Anon: thnx walla u made my day ;** inshalla i'll update soon

    poppin' champaighn: tadreen ene a7ibich mo 9a7 ..hehe ;**

    Pa7nass: wanasa ena 3ajbitich...hehe oo il shopping ahhhhh HEAVEN ;)))

    jaqui: ambai oo ana b3d i fell in love with him ...latchoofeen shakle oo ana aktb il part ;)

    Dandoon: esmilla 3ala galbich ;**

    Anon: inshalla sooooooooooon ;*

    Anon:haha funny i'll change it .......soon inshalla ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will now be referred to as Mrs. Feras Al Flani :P

    ReplyDelete