Monday, February 9, 2009

My One and Only (11)

Lulu............



I hopped out of bed with the ball held securely in my hands...


eee b3d maby a7ad ejees stress ballty.........hehe




As i was in the bathroom washing up, i wondered when i'll see him again. I missed him already. God he's so funny !!!!



Abaiiiii.....inshallah eyeee inshallaaaaaa......ed3aw ma3aiiii !!!



"Lulu....mama....entay bl7ammam...?" my mother called.



Laaaaaah lala.................



"Eeee mama y3ne wain bakoon..." i replied while i was brushing my teeth.


"Enzain mama yalla bser3a 3shan swainalich 5orooj oo lazem ne6la3 mn el mostashfa .....b3d ilyoum yam3atna manaby net2a5ar..."



Huhhhh.......laaaaaaa abe ag3ad ehne......mo bs ag3ad-a3ashish b3d



I opened the door with the toothbrush in my mouth,





"Laish...??"



"Haw sheno laish b3d....eldictoor gal enna mafe da3y et'6eleen ehne b3d, fa laish el na6ra ..."



offfff......na6ra Feraaaaaaaaaaas !!!



"La y3ne....glt....ymkin ekoon a7san etha.....umm.....ge3adt b3d youm....."



"Waaaih....bala dala3.....entay bacher shbetsaween youm etyebeen 3yal 3ayal....yalla yalla 3ashan man'6ayi3 wagt"




"oh....emmm...inshalla yumma....." i mumbled clearly dissapointed as i headed back to the bathroom to resume brushing my teeth.



When i headed out of the bathroom, i put on my navy training suit that my mother brought for me, as slowly as possible, then i pulled my hair into a pony tail, as slowly as possible, and then i was out of stuff to do and i realized that i'll be getting home no matter what. I put Feras's card in my pocket and started squeezing the stress ball nonstop as i headed out of the hospital.


I swear that my eyes started watering. I can't JUST go, not when i began to like him soooo much. He's the first guy that managed to make me laugh after....................7amad.




__________________________________________________________

Feras.........




Offfff moo gader an6ir wala digeega..... ella achoof sheno her reaction 3al present !!!!! Inshallah 3ijbat'ha.......





"hehe akeed 3jbat'ha...." i said with a cocky smile as i stepped into the elevator.





Yesterday was very hard, she occupied my thoughts throughout the whole meeting that my father had to pull me out of the meeting and give me one of his famous "enta-kobart-o-9rt-rayal" mo7a'6ara. After the meeting was done, i tried to sneek out of the sharika before anyone notices me but got caught from my father's secretary.





el 7amdella wel shikir ........Police station mo sharika .........!!!





I got stuck in my office with stacked files and masharee3 that i had to look over but i couldn't do anything....... i HAD to see her.




And AGAIN,




I got caught, but this time from my uncle who happened to be visiting my father and dragged me back to my father's office oo "fe'6a7ne" jiddam el walid.....!!!! Oo i had to hear one of my uncle's famous "Lazem-t3timid-3ala-nafsik" mo7a'6ara. Okay i'm 28 oo i get inna 5ala9 lazem akoon serious oo chethe oo i am.....bs lazem achoof LULU......el7eeeen!!!!



When i FINALLY got out of the sharika, i picked her a present and realized that it was 10:30 pm......in other words, 7adda late 7ag zeyara.




Bsss ana 3aneed oo adish ya3ne adish.....sawait'ha omme, e5ty, morty (i liked the sound of that) oo madry esh5aba9t 3ala roos'hom lain ma ey2asaw oo they allowed me to go for 10 minutes.





When i entered her room i found her sleeping, she looked so calm and peaceful. I just stood there watching as her chest rose and fell in a delicate rythm, her long eyelashes that are driving me crazy, her smile that seemed to paint her lips. She was an angel......."my" angel !





I then put the present on the table near her head with the card with no name,




hehe......3ashan a6afirha shwy.....



And since i knew that she'll be mad as hell, i drew a smiley face on her casted arm.



Offff law rab3e yadroon 3anni yl3enoon 5airi oo yestalmone sina in sa3a............




I kissed her fingers softly as i tucked her casted arm under the blanket again. After that, i reluctantly stepped away and exited the room never taking my eyes off of her.





Ting !!!




The elevator door opened, and the man in the elevator had to give me a shove to get me to start moving. I headed to lulu's room wel far7a moo say3atne. Before i entered the room, i crouched and checked my reflection in the fire extinguisher box's glass door. I decided to be casual today, with a pair of grey sweat pants and a navy polo shirt, since i decided inne as7ab 3al dawam elyoum lene supposedly "ta3baan oo mo gader asheel roo7e mn el frash."




I took a deep breath, knocked twice, and entered the room.



Haaaa...?!?



I looked up at the door number and it read C254,


ee 9a7 hathee '3orfat'ha........




I went to the counter and asked the same old fat philipino nurse about her,




"Who....?!? Ohhhhh da crazy girl....yes sir she goooo home today," she said with enthusiasm.




"WHAT.....!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME ....?!"



"Oh no.....you crazy too.....!!I have 6o go siiiiir....sorryyyyy "



I felt like someone punched me hard in the chest.



Wain alageeha.......wain adawer.......5ara sheno ism 3aylat'ha !!!!




I went to the counter again and asked the nurse about Lulu's family name but they gave me all this crap about it being confidential information and since i'm not related to her what so ever they can't give out patient information.





I headed out of the hospital the same way i entered it ......LuluLESS !!!!!

___________________________



3 days later........





Mako ta6awer.....lail7een malegait'ha. Y3ne shbagool 7ag omme "wallah yoma dawreely 3ala hal bnaya 3ajbatne...." Eshdarani etha mo ma56ooba aw metzawja (allah lai gool). These past days knt emsabah bema3na el kalima.....



Duwania




3azoooz: ana 5alli dayman.......




Rashid: yoba yalla el3ab el3aaab.......




3azooz: ekel 5araak yoba ana o bo 3abood shala5nakom a5er marra ......




9aloo7: 6eeeer 6eeeeer.... ga3d tetfalsaf 3ala afaai....yoba gi6 oo nchoof meno befooz




3azooz: wallaaah la abo6ik ana oo bo 3abood....wala shetgooool........Feras.....Ferasoooo....Ferasoooooo oo 9oma5 !!!




Me: Haa....? Sheno.......ee....eee 9a7




3azooz: eshfeek...fee shay




Me: laaa abad bs ta3baan shwy mn el'sho3ol




3azooz: hahaaaa....ee obook kaarfik 3adil




Me: haaaa....? Eeee ....ee 9edagt.




__________________________________________________


Bait ('3ada)


Ommi: haa yoma tabe machboos deyay wala emregat la7am ..??


Me: ayshay....kaifich yoma


Oboy: laa Om Fahad nechbeela machboos 5al e9a97 shwy warana sho'3ol blsharika elyoum


Fahad: waaih esh3alaik....sho'3ol oo sharika hehe..wala oo enik kobart!!.....Sara 7beebte 3a6eene el leban



Sara: tfa'6al 7beeby.....ee....shed 7ailik 3ad nabeek tetzawaj...oo ana ba5tarlik el mara


Fahad: ee bss tara haaa mara7 t7a9il a7la mn saroonty.....ana geltlik...



(((laughing)))




Fara7: ee maskeena elle ebta5ith o5oy wala, ferasoo be6ali3laha groon



Me: offff meta besektoon.....ana law bas alageeha artaa7 oo afari7km in alla gaddar inshallah, ana bs 5al alagaha...........welaht 3alaiha



______________________________________________________




I snapped back to reality when i heard my phone ringing,




Incomming call:




3azooz




"aloooo....hala walla bo s3ayid.....b5air......ay 3rs.......9aloo7o ma'3aira........haha ......inshallah......sboo3 el yay......5ala9......yalla themallah."





_________________________________________________



EHRAYKOM BLPOST EL 6OWEEEEEEEEEL......:)))))


PART 12 WILL BE "MINI" IT'S BASICALLY TAKMELAT HAL PART FA LATEZ3LOON ETHA KAN G9EER............... I'LL "TRY" TO POST IT ELYOUM bs most probably tmro ;**
OO ABE ACHOOF COMMENTS.....COMMENT PPL 7ATTA IF U WERE A SCILENT READER COMMENT ON THIS ONE PLZ !!!

27 comments:

  1. 7ada bad day for me and feras
    i am not first in any post
    miskeen he didnt c her again
    if its meant to be he willl c her again inshalla :)
    amazing story
    thanks
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. not long enough - na7na tara malgoofeen LOOOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. the spaces between it make it look long .. ga9a 3laina xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ayshay ayshay ayshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hehehe it's like serendipity :P The movie where they meet, he or she writes their number in a book o yamshon o say ina if its their destiny to meet they will :P Hehehe Kesar kha6ry feras wareena shsar ib lulu 3ad in those few weeks and how they got connected again :P

    P.S. Loving it more and more!! Feras is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. plzzzz.. golaaaay 3azezz o5ohaa.. !!! aw fee 3ilagaa.. :P ! hehehe inshalaah they will meet 3ugob !! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silhouette crime: YAY first !! oo thnx 4 the tag ;**

    Pampers: la2 ayshay wala pampers tez3al entay el'3alia intay il first ...luv u ;**

    3anooda: 7aram 3alaich hatha mo 6oweel....a7ba6eeny ;p

    Limited: haha u cracked me up....chakaiteene;p la bs walla i tried writing wayed

    Jacqui:7ada hott !!! I'm loving u btw ;p

    7aleeb Kakaw: inshallaaa they meet ....wait and see ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks .. intay 3alla rasii walla
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you too ba3ad :P Hehehehe la et7ateeeen when I ashta6 about something I give it my all and you're getting that right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. love u class of 09
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pampers: haha cute !! ;**

    Jacqui: awww ur so sweet ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. inshalla etchoof feras soon...!!!!

    walaaaain laish ana kila mt2a5ra....pampers bacher shday 7alich oo 9eeray first ;p 3ashaw 2009 !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. did i hear something about '09? i think we rock;p
    lool 7ade dasha 3arth.
    Feras maskeen wayn ib yelgaha bayn madre cham alf bnaya;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diet Coke: 7ada maskeen.......
    oo loooooooool yalla ana weyakom madry laish bs 2009 3ashaaaaaaaaaaaaw !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yan3y laish ma chaf her name on the chart lama de5al il'3orfa!!! sha6er yeqne3hum ina family 3ashan yed5al.. chan 5ath her name!!! uff narfazny.. al7en wain y7a9elha :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. M: CALM DOWN M ....hehe ;p "ymkn" elageeha tara elq8 9'3eera

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOOL!!! AMAZING AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!! 7ada 3ajeeb i sweaarrr!!

    oo i love:"I headed out of the hospital the same way i entered it ......LuluLESS !!!!!" LOL poor thing

    tara wallah a7ib the way u write... i smiled throughout the whole thing! ;p

    u've got me poppin' C :) ;p lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'm a silent reader lol 5osh 8e9a la7ad il7en ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. New reader.. soooo cuteee, yaba5tich;p

    ReplyDelete
  21. mashallah great writting

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing ! gonna finish it

    ReplyDelete