Sunday, February 22, 2009

My One and Only (24)

hmmmm.....3ashan 7annatkom (J.K.) ;p 8arrart asawe part thany (SHORT) .....oo ba3dain 5al ajabil my studies shwaya...hehe



ENJOY.......AGAIN !

______________________________________________________________

Lulu.......



i walked into the 9ala and a "hush" fell over the people sitting which made me become nervous even more !!! As i was walking, i scanned the room and saw my mother, father, 5alti, Om6alal, Obo 6alal(i think), oo obviously 6alal (he looks like he's 6alal...wtv!!).



"Hala lulu ta3alay salmay yoma....."



laaaaa ya3ne basakib feehom ya3ne.....!!!



I forced a smile on my face oo salamt 3ala Bo 6alal oo Om 6alal,

"Salam.......el7amdella......eee.....hehe........ee ashbah'ha wayid......9ij ana macheftich bl3rs.......emmm....."



Maba'3at ethidne.....!!! Ma3 enna shakelha 6ayooba...bssss



I turned my face and saw a tall, asmar man with black hair,eyes, oo gofol oo the whitest smile ever. I thought i heard a **TING !!!** when he smiled. He was wearing a white dishdasha oo

'3itra. He had his arm extended for me so i said "salam" oo i shook his hand nervously. My hand was tiny compared to his large hand. I didnt look him in the eye, i just turned my back to him to find beaming faces ga3deen e5izoon.



Inshalla mo ashkara ya3ne....!!!



I sat down on a couch oo i had to listen to the mothers conversing with eachother oo the fathers talking about bor9a oo as'hom oo stuff. I remained quiet seated in my position and playing with my fingers singing, "8arrart amoot ib 7obak wamshe ma3ak eb darbak enta ya sakin galbi esma7lee a3eeesh ib galbak..hmmm..hmm lalala....hm..lala.." in my head mn el mallal.



"Lulu....." my mother faj2a called.

"Hmmmm...." i said and looked up with questioning eyes.

"Goomaw yoma ge3da ma3 ba3a'6 entay oo 6alal, et3arifaw 3la ba3a'6"

I just stared at her, min 9ijha...!!! Mabeeeee!!!!. Then Om 6alal added,

"weee e7na 5athatna el sowalif...hehe...6alal goom solif ma3 lebnaya e7na laish yayeen elyoum 3ayal....." she said with a wink.

6alal got up from his chair and came sat next to me on the couch. I involuntarily scooted to the side of the couch... shwaya oo a6ee7 bl ar'6. I just stared at my hand placed in my lap chena awal marra achoof eedi ib 7ayate.



Latetkallam......latetkallam......please....please.......ok ashwa....



"Mar7aba....." came a deep voice mn 3ndy.



laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.........!!!!!!



"Hala....." i replied.



"emmm....lulu 9a7..?!" he said with a smile.



laaaa.....la la e7lif...!!!! laaaa 7af9a wenta el 9aj.....eshrayik....!!!!!



"hehe...ee"



"ana 6alal...."



laimeta bneg3ad chethe ya3ne.....a3arif ismik oo et3aref esme oo ba3daaaaaain



"ana el9ara7a chftech bl3rs oo wayed 3ejabteene....." he added. I looked up at him, why didnt i see him...?! Weird.....



"Ahhh......" i said as my face flushed.



"kntay 6al3a mn el 9ala oo chftich....mashallah kntay wayid 7elwa..."



"mashkoor....." Knt ga3da arid ib kelma aw kelmetain oo bas lena 7adi male5lg.



Waaain Feraaas..!!! Hehe akeed ga3d bl sharika oo ga3id e5a6i6 shlon egob mn'3air ma e9eedoona...hehe



"Laish tebtasmain fee shay gelta '3ala6....."

I didnt realize that i was smiling, i looked up at him and said,"laa mako shay...." oo i lowered my head down again.



Hatha el7een 7asballa ana mayta oo ana msta7ya mayadree enna lay3a chabde.......ufffff 3assa mat6g ergobte 3rj oo ana mnazla rassi...



I reached up and scratched my arm it was itching me.

"Youm cheftich kntay 7a6a bandage 3ala eedich 3assa ma shar....."



Esh'hal legafaaaaaaaa.......!!!



"Umm laa bs knt ib 7adith..."



"7ADITH...!!"



ee ana eshglet.....?!



"ee bs kan basee6 bs el7een mafeene shay el7amdila..." i said and suddenly had a flashback of when i was in the hospital and saw Feras for the first time, o getting my stressball oo smiley face from him. I signed....



"Ummm.......wain tedreseen...." He asked.



I answered all his questions, i felt like i was in an interrogated. That's how the 2 hours went by...BORING!!!! I noticed how he was staring at me when i wasnt looking, or how he listened to me intently when i was answering the questions, he also inched towards me a couple of times to get closer. B3dain it started to get a bit more interesting when he wasnt questioning me and just talked about random stuff. Ya7laila dictor oo akbar wa7id felbait, 3mra 29 (akbar mn feras ib 2 years), he speaks italian fluently etc.....

I laughed a few times 3ala cham salfa oo faj2a omi oo om 6alal esiktoon oo e6al3oona oo yebtasmon. Ana oo 6alal enchoof ba3a'6 oo ne'67ak 3alaihom. Aw ba3dain egoole ala7'6 cham marra omma adjusts her 7jab while talking oo we start counting oo ne'67ak.



"Yalla Om 6alal meshaina...." said Bo 6alal.

"La ge3daw tawa el nas" says my mother.

"laa inshalla el yaya elthanya etkoon jereeba inshalla ..." he says and looks at 6alal. 6alal smiles and nods his head.



Ughhhhh.....oh no.....!



They all get up and we walk them to the door, 6alal leans in and whispers to me before he leaves,



"i cant wait to see you again..."



I stood there, in shock with everything that happened. Why did i become nice to him, all of a sudden ! wain ra7 etefa8e enne akoon nafsiya.....?!? Ughhhh.......



I sat on the couch cursing myself when my mom and dad get in and sit on the couch next to me.



"Haaaaa....eshgetlich ana...." she said smiling.

"eshgelteele..." i replied acting dumb.

"getlich enna 5osh walad....ya7lailha omma weneesa wallah....wayid erta7tlaha..."

"eemmm......"

"Haa bokhalid meta ib tetaf8on 3ala ga9 el mahar....inshalla.."



WHAT.....!!!!!!



"Sheno.....!!" i said facing her.

"Eee ba3ad sheno...mayabeela na6ra elwalad shareech oo yabeech..."

"yoma....."

"lulu....bas...! ana chftich shlon kntay te'67ikeen weyaa oo etsolfeen weya.....oo embayin 3alaich enich kentay mrta7atla....."

"ee bas..."

"mako bas entay lat7ateen oo 5alay kl shay 3alallah.....yalla goomay 9allay oo namay bacher waraj jam3a....."



I wanted to talk to her, but i decided to keep it 'till tomorrow, i was tierd matwa8a3t'hom e6awloon hal kithir.



I went up to my room checked my mobile wala,



2 msg recieved



My One

Haa lulu 5ala9taw.......6amneeny ga3id 3ala a39abi okay 7beebte ;*

sent 7:10 p.m



My One

Ma38oola lail7een mara7aw....eshyaboon ..!! Tara welaht 3alaig 7adi 7adi 7adi oo abe aklich emmmmm...;)

sent 8:12p.m



2 missed calls

My One

8:30p.m and 8:58p.m



I took a long steamy shower then washed my face, changed to my P.Js and tucked myself to bed.



My One

gabel shwy ra7aw......i'm exhausted and sleepy banam .....gud night ;**

sent 10:25 p.m.



i lay there in bed, i hated the msg i sent Feras bs i could'nt say anything else i felt like i betray him in a way oo i hate it........i hate that i'm doing that to the person i'm comming to love dearly !

_________________________________________________________





Hmmmmm........

laa wallah 6ela3 6oweel el post.....hehe endimajt ;p



18 comments:

  1. loool oh i thought i was first:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. N1/2: ee walla maskeen.....ay shay wala 7abeeb el galb yez3al ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeeee maskeen feras...!!! oo lulu ba3d ....esh'hal belsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness: ee masakeen walla...7ada blsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. yallllaaahh since inti mendamja kamlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3anooda:haha malat 3alay lazem andimij ib my project ....its due 2mro !

    ReplyDelete
  7. ambiiii meskeeinaa eshsawaat weya 6aalaal ;p ma 7asaat eb rou7ha ;Pp
    feraaas ely now meskein ;(
    la la they are both masakeeeeein ;Pp

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG (:
    ambai tara 6alal seemed nice 7aram maskeen:*
    BAS LA2, feras feras feras feras please feras e56ibha. she loves you :$
    ambai wala this story is the most interesting story i`ve ever read befor.<3
    iLOVEeveryone :p
    <3 you..
    PLEASE post soon:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malat 3ala il bamya zain :/

    Maskeen Faroooos laish chithi etsawee feeeh.. laish galat eee etshofa mn il asas :/

    Khalas ana arathy Faroosy 7ayate :/ Khaleeeeha ehya etjabel 6alal ely ahal'ha ra7 edabson'ha feeh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it8ith! like just say no oo bas mara7 yaghsiboonha.. she's makin a mountain out of a molehill! wallah maskeen Feras:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmmmmm
    kamlay kamlay let me see how much more suffering ure gna make fares go thru :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zainey: ee 7adhom masakeen..!!

    Zee: inshalla y56ibha feras..!!

    Jacqui: hehe achoof gemna net'hawash 3ala feras mn al7een :p

    Pa7nass: oh my godain b3d..:p

    Finicky: hehe 7adich mn8atha mn lulu...;)

    fiona: hehe ee ayshay wala 7abeeb el galb yz3al ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving every bit of the story! ;)

    ReplyDelete