Sunday, February 15, 2009

My One and Only (15)

Feras.....


She gasped clearly shocked from my sudden confession but its the truth ! Ana broo7e msta'3rib mn nafse...i never believed in "love at first sight" but i do ...NOW. I love her like nothing in the whole world, nothing i can say could justify my love for her. She's my.......

water

food

air

second half

wife to be

om 3yale (inshala)

offffff !!! i never realized it but yes yes YES abeeha itkoon om 3yale.
I looked at her and she was gaping at me lail7een ma9dooma.....shakilha ib 3alam thani

laykoon ista3yalt........offf madry etha et7ibne wala l2.......shasawy

"Ummm lulu reday 3alay......."

"et7ibne ....?"

Is she really asking me this question......i just wanted to shake her and screaam

EEEEEEEE EEEE EEEEEEE AMOUT FEECH ................!!!

"E lulu a7ibich oo adry enna bser3a bs i know deep inside enna you're the one."

"Laish......?" she whispered as tears came falling all over her face.

laish...LAISH ????? i love you.....!!!!

"Lulu......abeech ib 7ayate, ashkeelich teshkeele, nz3al ma3 ba3a'6, oo ne'67ak ma3 ba3a'6, net'hawash netra'6a, akil weyach, a9abi7 ib wayhich kl youm, arid mn el sho'3ol oo alageech na6ratny, abeech etkooneen om 3yali......lu.." She squeezed her eyes shut and could'nt stop crying.

Am i going too fast........is this wrong, should i stop...

I brushed a tear from her cheeks and looked at her with worried eyes, i didn't want to see her crying.

Am i that repulsive to her.........?!?

I didn't know what to do, i was losing hope........ymkin ana etsara3t, ymkin mo7abatne, ymkin ma56ooba, ymkin et7ib.............

I looked back at her and studied her face, she had this pained expression and it was killing her, something was killing her. I couldn't take it any longer, all the signs were that she wasn't into me but what was i supposed to do. I can't just walk away from the love that could be.....is ...... the love of my life !

"Lulu........ba6lay 3ainich......open up to me, kalmeene....... gooleely etha.......ehta matabeene amshy oo...... ahidich wallah." the words came out strangled, i hoped to god that she would say anything but ask me to leave her...anything !

She opened her eyes and looked at me as i stroked her cheek and brushed away her tears.
"Feras...ana.......ana lazem amshy.....sorry......i cant go through this again i can't i just can't.....please efhamni." She shrugged herself away and turned.

Can't go through this again......?? did someone hurt her...? what happened to her that left her so heartbroken.......

She walked away and she looked sooooo tierd, she needed help, support.....me.

"Lulu ogfai oo 7acheene, mo bas tamsheen " she stopped and leaned against one of the cars, sobbing and my heart broke. I went over to her and pulled her hands away from her face and wiped away her black tears that fell from her kohled eye ma3 6araf my white '3itra.

"Feras allah e5aleek roo7 magdar at7ammal akthar mn chethe .....alla e5aleek bs roo7..."

"Laish...fahmeene.....a7ad athach...." She shook her head. "are you in a realtionship...." She shook her head again and sobbed even more. "entay ma56ooba...."

"La2..." her voice trembled.

"3ayal laish....ana mo fahim...fahmeene lulu 9ar7eeny...."

"5aifa....." she murmured softly and looked into my eyes.

"Men sheno.....lulu maye7tay et5afeen ana ra7 a7i6ich ib 3yoone"

"mo ana hatha elle 5aifa mena..."

"Haaa......ma fihamt...."

"a5af at3alag feek oo a36eek galbi oo ba3dain......ba3dain ethidne wetroo7....."

Now i get it......9ij e7mar elle sawa feeha chethe 9ij mo rayal.....

I pulled her into my arms and held her tightly, "a7ibich lulu oo mara7 ahedich 6ool mana 3ayish oo i will carry our love 7ata oo ana fel gabir..."

"allah lai gool....feene wala feek...." she looked up at me. I smiled oo 7madt rabbi oo shekarta alf marra.

"to3idny....."

"aw3idich ya 7ayat galby entay..." i said as i kissed her head.

She smiled and hugged me back like there was no tomorrow. "a7ibik...." she whispered. And my heart flew right out of my chest.....i felt like i was flying.....i've never been this happy my entire life.

Right then her phone vibrated, she pulled herself away from me with the cutest smile plastered on her face.

"lazem aroo7....." she said. I kissed her cheek and whispered " i love you" and she beamed at me then tuned around and walked. She suddenly stopped, came back to me, whispered something in my ear and left.

El ebtesame shaggat waihe...el 7ob mela 9adry........

Lulu Al-Flani...... esimha Lulu Al-Flani

25 comments:

  1. 7adhum cute
    mashalla amazing story
    i am sooo hooked
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaay ya 7elouhum ;******* Ambiii am i crying !!? Yes I Am Im Crying !! :***
    I LOOOOOOOOOVEEE UR STORY IT IS THE BEST STORY EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooooooooooooooooooooooW.. !! is there a real feras.. !! ana ily a7iba mo ihiyaa.. !!! (A) hehehehe... i am soo hooked.. !

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwww

    Inzain true story or not? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unbelievable! you are so talented!
    Etyaaaaanin el 8e9a.
    And Firas 5ayyal;*!

    ReplyDelete
  7. umbay cute...7abaita ohwa yishwaig oo 7ada yifham ya3ny...aby wa7id chithy....7ada 7ag mamo yiloog looool 9a7 7aleeb kakaw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pampers: entay il amazing ;*

    Anon: 7beebte ;*** thnx

    7aleeb kakaw: amoot etha mafe a real feras ;p

    Silhouette crime : 7ada awwwwww....;)

    Pa7nass: awwwww u walla ;)

    Jacqui: hehe....cant tell ;*

    fa6ma: 5ayaaal oo bas .....!!!

    wa7da_09: inshalla u find him oo ana b3d ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwww eshawgooon ;)))))))))))))))

    abe feras......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeeeh Wala Kelina Nabey Feraaaaas Faaaroosey Foofoo Feraasey ;;***~!! :PpP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ana Anonymous ^^ ;P
    Ur Welcome Sweetie That's The Truth Wala ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zainy: hehe 7ada....oo yaaaay 9ar 3mdch esm ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm totally addicted to ur blog...kel post a7la men il thani.....it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gossip girl : hehe thnx oo btw 3ajbny ismch ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. waiiiiii

    cuuuuuuuuute!

    abyyyyy =(

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!
    shay 3ajeeeb;*..
    ambai ambai 7addich mu 6abe3iya :p
    FIRAS:*, im so inlove :$
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:* eyanin way shinu romancy hal rayyal(L):*..
    hathie akthar story im3alga 3alaiha, ou it2ather feni wayid(A)!
    is it real one?, please tell me:p
    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehehe.... eeeeeh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. this part is simply amazing:) can't wait till next part

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dandoon: ahhhhhhhh 7ada cute mo9a7 ;))))))

    Zee: hehe thnx 7ada istanast :)))) cant tell if its a real story..... luv u ;**

    Finicky: thnx hun....;))

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwwwwwwwww!!!! soo CUTE!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

    ReplyDelete