Monday, February 23, 2009

My One and Only (27)

okay wallah wahagtoone bs magdar aridkom wallah.........

to 3anooda oo anonymous

this part oo bas (min 9iji) ;)))

ENJOY ......

_________________________________________________

Feras........

I tried calling her several times, msging her bs mako fayda she wont answer me back ! Ana sawait shay eza3ilha...glt shay....?? i wanted to follow her and ask her why she was acting that way so bad bs my sister ma3ay fa magdrt plus, fashla jidam elnas. I sat there in the car confused moo 3arif shilli 9arlaha.....
Elyoum kalamt'ha oo i msged her youm kanat bl jam3a oo kanat tet'3ashmar oo te'67ak oo mafeeha wala shay.....shesalfa !!!


My sister kanat ga3da bl sayara madry shet5arbi6 3ala rassi bs i wasnt listening, my mind was occupied with Lulu. She captivated me as she was walking towards me oo ertibakt. Nesait kl elle 7awalai oo bs knt mntibih 3alaiha oo ehya etgarib 9obi iblibs'ha il banafsiji oo sha3arha il maflool 3ala chatf'ha......
Bs knt abe a5ith'ha ib 7'6ne oo mahidha law shee9eer..................bs eshfeeha...?!

I got home oo nezlat Dana mn ilsayara,
"mara7 etyee...." she questioned.

"la2 3ndy sho'3l...."

"okay...mashkoor.....bye!"

"bye....." i said as i drove ib no9 wa3ye mo 3arif shasawy.

Calling....
My Only

I stayed on the line but the only thing i heard was 60006 60006 60006......
I tried several times bs ham maradat. Laikoon 9ayer feeha shay.....a5af ta3bana.....ymkin a7ad em2atheeha.....

I called her for the fourth time.......

yalla lulu.........reday.....

But the line eventually disconected. Mako 7al '3air enne i msg her

My Only
lulu.....eshfeech matredeen.?? 9ayer shay feech shay....3afya goleele ga3d 3ala a39abi
sent 6:30p.m

I drove aimlessly with no target, just wandering and not knowing what to do.

My Only
7beebte etha ana za3altich aw shay ana asif.......bs reday 3alay a7ibich !!
sent 7:15p.m

I found myself barra bait'ha waiting for her, ymkin te6la3 wala shay bs no luck. I dont know how long i stayed there just looking and wondering on what she's doing right now, why she's not returning any of my calls....

My phone rang.....

Bo 3azooz calling......

"Alooo....."

"esh'hal 9ot......yalla yoba meta betyee el diwaniya na6reenik..."

"kani kani yaay.....masafat el 6ereej....."

"Bo 3abood feek shay....."

"haa la2 mafeene shay.....ana degayig oo aw9al..."

"ee yalla elshabab na6reenik...."

I shut the phone, and headed to the diwaniya. Dashait il diwaniya.....

"salaaaaam......." i raised my hand 3ala il kil oo re7t ge3adt. I took my '3itra off ma3 el 3gal oo 7a6aita 3al couch.

"Hala wallah bo 3abood.....zain yait elyoum...." 9aloo7 came over and hit my back giving me a smile. "bnsheg'hom shag elyoum....." he winked at me.

I forced a smile in his direction oo we got up to play a game of kot with the guys.

"Salaaaam....."

"Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam......." all of us said in unison to the man who entered but we didnt lift our heads up, we were engrossed ma3 il li3ib.

"Barkooole shabab ra7 atzawaj......"

"bl baraka....blbarika......!!!!!." we replied.

I lifted my head up from the cards inmy hand and saw 6alal beaming and suddenly everything made sense.

La2 lulu......la2.....ma38oola........6alal...!!!!???!!


"YALLA EL3AB.....!!!!"yelled bo 3azooz ib wayhe.


I looked at him for a while, then took my '2itra and left.

13 comments:

  1. NOOO!!!!!!! MOREEEEE PLEAAASSEE!!!!!!!! :(;(


    allah ihadaha lulu....laish ista3yilat?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :| 7araaam maskeeeeeen!!
    no no she can still call it off!
    oo thank you wallah we really appreciate your effort for posting this post:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    7araaaaaaaam
    awaaih '3a9a !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found out aboy ur blog.
    i read kilaa ib 4 hours.
    i love the story. i can relate actually :P
    I LOVE YOU :p
    mashalah ur an amazing writer.
    9rtay mn my top 5.

    oo lulu omg laaaaaaaaaaaa. laish chithy sawat g6ee3aaa.
    maleeeqaaaaa maleeqaaaa.
    feraas mo 6abee3i i love him.
    hope trj3een bil salama oo t76eenlna a new LONG post :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG !!!
    ambiiii LULU ! Laish
    Poor Feraaas 7araaaaaaaaaaam
    ambiii ma agdar an6er for the next post dam hathii el nehayaah lazem a3aref shei9eeeir feeeeh ooo eb lulu oo 6ALAAAAL :@
    bas it's ok have fun eb dubai mey5alef 3ashanich nan6er :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????

    men .. so stupid sometimes .. women .. also stupid sometimes .. BENEFIT OF DOUBT LULU?? WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT??

    inzain if feras is single now, can i have him plz?? (A)

    ReplyDelete
  7. anon: 7ada laish mesta3yila....!!

    charmbraclet: huffain b3d ;p

    Finicky: ee b3d e7na cham finicky 3indina ;*

    S.Crime: 7adaaaaa 7araaaaaam....!!!

    nada: thanx 7beebte walla wanasteene... ;**

    zainey: e7m e7m bss we r far from il nihaya.....oo thnx 7beebte i had fun !!

    Limited: walla wayed 7ajzeen feras 5anhoof etha u were lucky to have him wala l2....;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENZAAAIN LAISH JAD WAAI3!!! i hate her no offence!!laish ishda3wa she couldve waitedd ou confronted him!!! a7is her and feras would be so cute together why'd she have to do that!!! :s
    more more more pls pls!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. jana: ee wayed eta3yilat....ana el7een im working 3l new one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Off ok im reading it for the first time!!! and 7adee indemajt bas shno hathee mn9ijhaa laa etezawaj 6alaaal!!

    ReplyDelete