Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clarification...!

ahlan to my "amazing " readers......gelt i take some time off my 5ara project oo i clarify something with u guys......

ism il story "My One and Only" oo isim the blog "in my closet".....kapeeeesh !!!!!

latetla5be6on okaaaaaaaaaay...........
lena my friends were telling me oo 9ar feene hehe aham shay isim il 8i9a in my closet ya3ne sheno lulu ibtes7ab feras into her closet wala shay.....(okay that didn't come out right ;p)

elmohim......i'll post 2mro 7agkum kithir ma2agdar 3alaai....y3ne 1...2....3... posts elle ye6la3 ma3ay.....

A7IBKOM ;***

waaaai3 el7een barid 7ag my project...la 7ol wala 8owata ella bellaaaah *sighs*

7 comments:

  1. ana awal :D maybe not a one and only post bas still a in my closet post ;) ya3ni fahamt il clarification

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha ok love thanks for the clarification :P.. n7na bss enshoof the big picture ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool! it does sound wrong laman i read it... :P lol
    ya3ni 7ada yabeela a7ad yigool THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. fiona: haha 7adich fehamtai yal thakiya !!!

    silhouette crime: eee 9a7 bs iltitle kesar 5a6ri....;p

    poppin': hehe 7ada 9a7 !!!! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha kapeesh!!
    oo good luck with ur project babe!:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finicky: thank hun....:**

    love;**: hehe thnx :**

    ReplyDelete