Thursday, February 19, 2009

My One and Only (19)

Lulu.......

I quickly sprang to my closet and pulled out my navy jeans, a black top, and a pair of golden flats. I put them on and then applied mascara, blush , lipbalm (the usual). I let my hair flow loosely around my face, i was just not in the mood of doing anything with it. I grabbed my black balenciaga bag threw my stuff in it and headed to the car.

i cant believe i'm going to go see him.......

I started having cold feet, what will i do, how am i going to see him, isn't it too soon. I clutched the steering wheel frustrated and not knowing wether or not i should go and meet him. I mean i WANT to meet him so badly, i feel really comfortable around him. Just then, my phone vibrated...

1 message recieved
998*****
yalaaaaaa wainich.....laikoon '6aya3tai ee maynoona b3d matenlamain ;p

Ahbal hal walad........7asha moo 9a7ee

I realized that i didn't save his number in my phone so i saved it under the name...."Feras". waw how dull does that sound....but what am i supposed to name him. I don't get what we are, why were doing this...i don't. I messaged him back,

Feras
feras metradida madry ayee wala la2, y3ne a5af a7d echoofna wala shay .....

I sent the message and drummed my fingers over the steering wheel,

1 mess.
Feras
lulu elle eray7ich sawee mabe a'39obich 3ala shay oo fahmich....tabeen enroo7 mokan thany

I contemplated our options, where can we go thats safe and somewhat secluded...wain ??

Feras
la i want to come ....eshrayik jam3iyat jabriya il yedeeda mafeeha wayed nas bl mawa8if kellish..

1 mess.rec.
Feras
5ala9 okay.......net9abag 5anchoof meno yo9al gabil !!!!

I giggled, i cant believe this man is in his late twenties, he acts like a baby ! But i like it. I like how he can be serious in some times and humorous and funny in other times.....he's adorable!

I reached the supermarket and parked my car in a secluded area in the parking lot. I looked around searching for his white Bentley but it was nowhere to be found. I dialed his number nervously.....

60006...60..

"aloo," his deep voice replied.

"a-alooo," i stammered. I dont know what happens to me when i'm around him, i just get so
unstable it scares me.

"Hala Lulu...ha we9altai...,"

"eeee....o enta..."

"a555 9ebagteene....sheno ma6yoora belseyaga shaklich..." he joked.

"laaaa shakoooo.....5o ana bl jabriya baitna b3d sheno..."

"ahhhhh....3ashan chethe....sheno etsaween da3aya 7ag jam3eyatkom..."

"abai feras eshyaab....." i giggled.

"ee agool ba3ad....hehe....enzain ana degayig oo aw9al kani bel lafa.......wain sayartich.."

i was distracted by the sound of his breathing and i didn't understand why he suddenly stopped talking.

"huh..."

"hehe...ga3d agoolich wain sayartich..."

"ahhh.....umm belzawya 9ob elle mafe wayed sayarat.....cheftni....." i peeked through my window and saw a black Tahoe approaching, i squinted and the guy in the car was hot !!! Even though it was dark but i caught a glimpse of him and he is smoking !!

abai lulu...think feras....feras.....

But i couldn't pull my eyes away, i hope Feras doesn't see me gaping at the man's car like that.

Shitt.....maliga mokan yesfi6 fee ella ehnee...!!!

The guy in the car had his mobile on his ear and was smiling, he suddenly turned his face and looked at me, then his smile grew even bigger.

Abaaai amoooot...?!? Waaai bas bas...Lefay wayhich.....3aib...

The guys lips moved, with his eyes fixed on me...

"6ab3an cheftich....!!" I jumped in my seat, when i heard feras's voice on the phone, i completely forgot aboout him, i was distracted by the man staring at me with a grin on his face. The guy got out of his car, and i swear to god, everything was moving in slow motion. He opened the door, got out, grabbed something from his car, closed the door, turned around.....

OH MY GOD.....!!!!


The man stepped out of the shadow,



FERAS....!!!!

12 comments:

  1. PAMPERS.. :P !! ishatbeeen :P !!?




    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.... abii feraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas !! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7aleeb kakaw: kelina nabeeeeee !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ambaaaaaai a7essa eyanin from the way you described him, he must be too good to be true! ;p wonderful part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pampers mita midaach? ;p lol don't u have to be at school? ^^ :P
    ALLAAHHH FERAS!!!
    the part with the car yaaaaaaaaaaaiiii!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaai abyy feras.
    can i get him for my BD ?
    i'm in lovewith a guy who does'nt exist.
    3ATHAAAAAAB :**

    ReplyDelete
  6. fa6ma: eyanin oo bas !!!!

    pa7nass: hehe he's hot ib every car !!

    Anon: hehe....bs maby he exists eshdarach ;p

    sweetie: affa 3alaich i'm working 3la the new part ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaily walaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    Esh'hal insan hehehe yabeeela Feras la jad yabela :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacqui: hehe "yawaile wailaaa" la jacqui shaklich 6e7tay ib 7ob feras mn galb ;p

    ReplyDelete