Sunday, February 22, 2009

My One and Only (23)

This part is short......( I KNOW ) bsssss i'm really really really reaaaallllly busy oo i dont have time to post a long one.......



luv u guys oo enjoy ;***

____________________________________________________________



Lulu...........







I woke up the next morning with three messages from Feras.....



3 msg. rec.

My One

samaitich "My Only" 3ala my mobile.... yah yah esh3alaaaaaich ....;***

sent 2:35a.m



My One

ree7tich kl mokan 3ala my t-shirt shakly banam feeha 3ashan a7lim feech.....;*

sent 2:55 a.m



My One

good morning ya 3asal......goomay bassich nom yal ba66a ;p

sent 9:15 a.m



I smiled reading the messages,akeed the last message 6arasha bl 6ereej 7ag el sharika....hehe embadi3 hal walad! I have to reply but what will i do.....i have to tell him that 6alal is comming today.



My One

goodmorning oo enta ba66a..;)) feras ....6alal is comming today so i'll be busy oo i wont be able to reply.

Miss you ;*

Message sent 11:12 a.m



I decided to skip uni today, 7addi i'm not in the mood oo besides i only have one class scheduled today so mara7 e2ather. I called Jana and filled her in with the latest updates and she volunteered to help me pick my dress and all that stuff. I dont really care how i look, i just want to get it over with.



2:45 p.m

Lunch



"teslam eedich yoma....." i said as i got up to wash my hands.

"degeega 5alich shwy..."said my mom. I sat down eyeing my brother but he just shook his head, he didnt know why too. "Umm....khalid goom yoma ana oo obook nabe lulu ib kelmat raas..."

"Inshalla yoma..." Khalid got up, I looked at him with my eyes pleading for him to sit but he just shrugged and left.



waaai3 killish moo nafi3ny ib shay........



"Lulu 7abeebty elyoum enshala etchofeen 6alal oo ahala ......" my mother started.

"emmmm......" looking at my plate.

"ana oo obooch tekalamna ams oo etefa8na enna mara7 etlageen a7san mn 6alal....oho wld 7alal oo 5osh walad....." she waited for me to reply but i said nothing.

"Lulu baba e7na nabe ma9la7tich oo entay refa'6tay wayd nas zaineen bs b3d laimeta chethe lazim etroo7een wara na9eebich......" said my father.



bsss na9eeebe ma3 feraaaaaaaaaaas !!!!!!!



"ehmm....." i mumbled still looking at the plate.

" ana oo oboch wayd mestanseelich oo nabee nefra7 feech oo nchoof 3yalich.......ne6arna wayd ya lulu.....abe achoofich 3aroosa....." my mom added.



My eyes started tearing up, this was too much, omme oo oboy marra wa7da oo theyre practically begging me to say "yes" !



My father called me, "lulu ta3alay.. ta3alay baba....." he said as he tapped his hand on his lap. I went to him, sat on his lap and hugged him like i was a baby all over again. He stroked my back and whispered, "wallah oo benti bet9eer 3aroosa......oo a7la 3aroosa ba3ad..."



I cried 3alla 7a'6i il 5ayis......i cried 3ala nafse.......oo i cried 3la feraaas.....7beeby....



I don't know what to do.......wallah i don't....!



5:50p.m

My room



"Allaaaaaaaaaaaaaah gomar gomar wallah......" cried Jana beaming.

"Janaaa....." i said and gave her a na'6ra.

"waaaai 7abeebte madry shagoolich oo law knt mokanich ham madry shasawe bsss hatha mayimna3 enne at'3azzal feech....."

"emmm....." i said as i sprayed perfume over my body.

"Yala my work here is done......lazim aroo7 3ndy derasa ma3 yousef 3an tashree7 oo halsawalif...creeeeeepy....!!!"

"Hehe.....madry shlon bet9ereen dictora entay...ya3ne yassoof okay bs entay....."

"chub ya7mara......hehe...enzain yalla bye oo update me haaaaa....." she said as she headed to the door.

"okay....bye..." i replied.

Allah ewafgich entay oo yousef oo inshalla etammim 3alaikom ya rab .....!

I went and faced the mirror, i wore a navy knee length dress with silver heels. Jana curled my hair for me and it dances all over my face, i decided to let it flow loosely with no accessories. I applied smoky eye shadow with nude lipstick and blush. The make-up was applied to a minimum, i liked it simple. I wore my saphire earings and necklace that my mother 6ale3atly mn el tojoore. I stood there just staring at my reflection when my phone beeped....



1 msg.rec.

My One

luluuuuuuuuuuuu tawne achoof ur msg knt ib a meeting oo oboy 7akirne 7akra magdrt a6la3...!! Bs knt sar7aan feech fa gazart roo7e shwy ;p Call me youm 6alal oo hala they leave....i'll be waiting....

Miss you too ya 3yoon feras entay...;***A7bich



A tear dropped from my eye onto the mobile screen, then more followed. I quickly went to the bathroom and dabbed my eye carefully so i wouldnt ruin my makeup. I came out to find my nanny with il mob5ar ib eedha. I took it oo teba5art.....

"Mama say come down......"

My heart started pounding, "okay...."



I got out of my room and struggled getting down the stair, my legs were shivering like crazy..!!! I then checked my reflection in the mirror one last time before i headed to the 9ala.



I took a deep breath......and entered il 9ala.....

10 comments:

  1. weli 3afeeeeeeeeeeech next post soooooon!!! oo ana agol 5al tgol 7ag ahal'ha 3an feras WAYID a7san!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Nooooooooooooooo Plz lat6al3eeeen 6alal zain ... ohwa sij maskeen o mayadreee shesalfaaaa bas WE KNOW! o we want Feraaaassssssss :S
    am such a drama queeen bas shasaweeeee endemajt 7aram lulu :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. mabradeh Feras - chee bas "call me when ur fiance leaves"!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sugar: inshalla sooooon tamreen 2amer cham sugar 3ndy ana ;*

    Anon:hehe maskeen 7ada mayadre shelsalfa...;p

    3anooda: lena she told him enna betgool la2 fa may3arif enna her parents em2athreen 3alaiha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaay 7araaaam ga3daa a7ees rou7eey mokanhaa shloun me5tar3aa meskeina lulu wala ekserat 5a6reeey :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. FIRAS WHERE ARE YOU ?!
    LULU awwwwwww:*, stop crying!;(
    ambai im so into this amazingg story!
    i cried.
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lulu looks hotty hot;p..
    thanks 7ayati for this un6abee33i story <3
    <3 you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zainey: ee 7ada mo9a7 ;((

    Zee: entay un6abee3i wallah ;*

    ReplyDelete