Saturday, February 21, 2009

My One and Only (22)

Lulu.......



I'm glad that i said "yes", nothing has ever felt soo right before...!


The way he held my face, whispered to me, pleaded to me with his penetrating green eyes nasatne kil shay oo i had to say "yes". I can't believe i'm goingto marry him, he's just too good to be true!
I laid there in his arms listening to his heartbeat and enveloped in his large hands. I never want him to let go, but i have to be getting back home soon.

"Lulu..." he said while he was playing with a lock of my hair.

"Hmmm...."

"meta tabeene a56bich...?"

I looked up at him with a smile, "hehe.....kaifik...!"

"ummm....hatha 6alal meta beye.."

"uhhh b3ad cham youm chethe.....laish..."

"emmm enzain.......entay ray7a 7ag el 3asha elle besawoona 7ag el ma3arees gabel ma esafroon...?"

"eee chena Jana galatle 3anna...ymkin..."

"meno jana...."

"my friend oo il3aroosa et9eer bnt 5alat'ha 3ashan chethe knt ma3zooma bl 3rs..."

"ahhh 3ayal thakreene ashkirha youm lena 3zmitich 7ag el 3rs....." he said with a grin.

"hehe ....aham shay...!" i laughed.

"5ala9 3ayal bl 3asha ana akalim omme 3anich oo etchoofich oo etkalim ommich....chena awal marra achoofich bl 3asha y3ne..." he said with a wink.

"ahaaaa......okay elle etchoofa....3ayal lazem albis 3adel 7ag el 3asha..."

"yoba ebtay 7atta law kntay ib 5aishat bo6a6.... 7elwa....."

"5aishat bo6aaa6....!!!! Eshyaaab...."

"sheno i'm trying to be romantic....hehe"

Mayi7tay you're already romantic.....it comes from within ....!!

"hehe....umm...yalla ana lazim aroo7.."

"laaaaaa latgoleeen...." he said and pulled my tighter. I giggled trying to break away from him but he was soooo strong.

"Feraaaaaaaaas....mn 9iji....!!!" i said as i struggled even more and then tried tickling him bs mako faida.

"hahahha....lu....bas....latet7arekaaain....!!!" i smiled .....y3ne 6ela3 e'3aar.

He finally let me go and i looked at him giggling at the sight of him....wallah he looks just like a baby...!!

"Ufff sha3rich dalda'3 ergobte oo entay tet7arekain...'6eba7teene..." he said running his hands over his neck.

weeee y3ne makan ye'67ak min my tickling...kan mn sha3re...

He picked up the emty Krispy Kreme bag, opened the door but before he went out.....he pulled me to him, kissed my head and whispered, "ra7 ashtaglich ....."

I didn't say anything, i just inhaled his perfume like a drug to me. He pulled away and got out of the car. I just sat there gaping at his back...his killer back! It was broad and soo manly ....they way a man's back is supposed to be!

I turned my car on....and backed up when my phone rang.

Feras Calling.....

I picked up the phone and he told me that he'll follow me home 3ashan yet6amman. Although it was a short ride home, we burst into laughing 3ala meyanta oo sowalfa il 3abee6a oo shlon kan esawe 7arakat bl sayara. I loved it....i loved every part of it!
When i entered il fereej he moved slowly behind me oo youm sefa6t sayarte he continued the fereej and went so people wouldnt suspect anything. I finally closed the phone ba3ad the most silliest 7owaar ever......

"Yalla bye......"

"Bye......"

"Alooo...."

"Na3am......"

"masakartee...."

"la2 yalla bye...."

"enzain......."

silence........

"feraaaas sakra.......!!"

"laaa entay....."

"la enta....."

"5ala9 ma3ba3a'6........"

"okay....one.....two....three !!"

"hehe....."

"FERAAAAS !!!!"

"Hahahah okay yalla mn 9iji bye....."

"Bye....."

I closed the phone and decided to change Feras's name on my mobile. I sat there thinking of what to call him but i just call him with what i feel towards him.

"Feras" name contact changed to "My One"

Dashait el bait oo el emtesama shagga wayhe, walla achoof my mom oo elebtesamma shagga wayeha ba3ad.

"Halaaaaaaa yomaaaaaaa....." i said as i kissed the crown of her head.

"Hala hala lulu......" she replied beaming.

"eshfeeha om 3abdullah mestansa elyoum.....haaaaaaa"

"ella 6ayra mn el far7a........tawa sakart el telephone mn om 6alal oo bacher yayeen echofoonich...!!!"

"Ahhh...ok"

"lulu matet9awerain eshkithir ana oo obooch mestanseen ennich tabeen ta5theen 6alal......5osh e9bay wallah....."

I looked at her and saw how happy she was, i suddenly realized that i've never seen her this happy before.

"Eee met2akda enna 5osh e9bay....."

"5ala9 yalla roo7ay namay 3ashan bacher yamdeech etsaween sha3rich oo et6al3eenlich libs oo chethe......"

"inshalla......" i murmured. I got up and went to my room. I was scared.....scared of what might happen tomorrow. Scared of enne a5ayib '6an ahale.....

I changed my jeans to comfortable PJs but didnt change my top. I crept into the bed and sat there thinking as Feras's scent lingered on my black top.

15 comments:

  1. his smell is lingering on her *7ayaaaaaty*

    *sniff* a5af she doesnt say no to 6alal , she doesn't want to disappoint her parents =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. umbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih 7araaam.. ;( !! laish chthii ya rabii !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dandoon: ee maskeena .....

    Silhouette: hehe yarait law 3alaina lingering mo ehya haaa ;p

    7aleeb kakaw: 7ada laish chethe bs wait and see.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambai..
    lulu maskeena:* i want to hug her :p
    way Firas! shinu hal romanciyya<3 ambai eyanin:* a7ibba:p, LOOL.
    thanks 7abeebti ou 7addi waiting for the next post:*
    <3 you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. obeey maskeena!!
    amazing mashala
    #1 fan pampers

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww.... la2!!
    3ad ana 7asa 6alal byi6la3 5osh wa7id;/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaay la2 a7es bet7eb 6alal.
    bs la2 musta7eel ;p
    lulu&feras!
    amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zee:7ada maskeena lulu.....luv u too....;**

    Pampers: waineg matbayneen....haaaaaaa ;**

    Pa7nass: hmmmm we'll see about 6alal....;p

    fa6ma: hehe "la2 mosta7eel" ....;))) entay il amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a feeling he wont propose, or her parents will force her to marry 6alal.

    No!!

    love your blog babe ;**

    www.halo985.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. abaaaai maskeena lulu oo ham feras....7araaaaaaaam!!!!! eshyabe hal 6alal !

    ReplyDelete
  11. cuteness: hehe 7da mnba6a chabdich ...;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halo: thnxs hun....;** oo wait and see bl nxt post !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7raaaaam wala meskenaa lulu ;(
    oo feraaaaas ;**** waaay ;Pp hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zainey: haha ya mo'3remat feras entay ;**

    ReplyDelete