Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abe arooo7 london...!!!

YES..........!!!!!


Ahhhhhh..... a5eeeran omme e8tan3at b3d ma 7annait 3alaiha 'till my lungs burned out.

I kept telling her y3ne shasawy bl 3i6la malaaaaaaaaait.......oo 3a6ait'ha my "I'm-so-cute-dont-turn-me-down-look" and it worked like a charm !!!!

Faaaa a7ebaa2y in two days i'll be posting to you ib london.......(Heyaaaa ;p)

Eee lat5afooon i wont forget you entaw el kil bl kel walaaa sheno ......hehe


LOVE YOU GUYS ;******

P.S. SHENO ASHYAA2 U RECOMEND INNE ASHTEREEHA (MABE ASHYA2 HAILAGIA ;P)

P.P.S lAT7ATOOON I'M WRITING THE NEW PART OO 7ADA CUTE (ASHKARA DA3AYA)......

P.P.P.S YALLA WAYED GERAGT 5AL AKTIB

_________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous :( can I come?:$

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanasa! inshallah itroo7een oo tirji3een bisalama! bas we want more posts (A) please:D
    have funn
    oo akeed kila shopping! handbags oo shoes oo accessories oo clothes oo makeup oo kilshay;p hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. M: 7ayaaaaaach .....hehe ;))))

    Limited: hehe....ya galbi 5ala9 a5ishich bl jan6a wayay walla ehimich!!! Hehe...

    Pa7nass: thx hun....oo ee min OMMA shopping !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.chicintuition.com

    get some ideas?? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. check out the valentines day collection from LV - super cute. 7ata Gucci lakin its 3adi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonumous: oooo thnx hun i'll check it out oo agoolich ;**

    3anooda: oo 9eg machayakta....hmmm 7ada on my list-to-do....hehe thnx *mwaah*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: waaaaaaw checked the site and ((loved)) it !!! Thnx.....mwah ;**

    ReplyDelete