Sunday, March 1, 2009

My One and Only (29)

Lulu.....


i woke up drained and lethargic, i cant seem to remember anything that happened yesterday after i read feras's msg.....it was like i blacked out or something. I sluggishly headed to the bathroom and took a long steamy shower instantly relaxing my tensed muscles. I wrapped myself with a towel and stood infront of the humid mirror. I involuntarily raised my hand and started drawing hearts and write Feras's name all over the mirror with my finger. I felt like a baby all over again, i quickly mapped the humid mirror, erasing feras's name and stared at my reflection.


My hair was dripping and my body was red from the hot shower that i just stepped out of. I blow dried my hair and then tied it into a pony tail. I then went to my closet and pulled out beige shorts, a white top and put them on. I put on my red flats, grabbed my valentino red bag and headed to uni.



Uni was boring, i was just not in the mood at all !! ge3adt oo sema3t el hathra wil lathra malat my doctors b3dain se7abt roo7i oo 6ela3t. On my way back home, i stopped near starbucks and grabbed myself some latte' 3ashan a9a79i9 shwy oo i headed home.


"lulu mama 6ala3teelich malabis 7ag elyoum...." my mother said as i headed to the stairs.


"ee yuma 6ala3tly....entay betyeen weyay wala betyeen ma3 el sayi8..."


"laish matyeen ma3 el say8 oo nroo7 ma3 ba3a'6...a7san..."


"5ala9 elle etchofeena...bs lat3a9been etha a5artich shwy..."


"3ayal el7een tejahizay ana maby at2a5ar emwa3da om 6alal neltege ehnak ma3 ba3a'6..."


"ahhh ....emm....ok....." i said and headed to my room.


medahom e6egoonha 9o7ba..?!?



i threw myself onto my bed with my hands and legs spread wide apart, i looked like a star fish...a dead one. I crawled on my bed and opened the small table near my bed and pulled out the stress ball. I then fell back into the bed on my back and started squeezing the ball nonstop. i smiled as i remembered feras youm e6aferne oo egoole maynoona oo enna the stress ball layga 3alai oo atnarfaz oo ohwa ye'67ak b3dain yeg3ad era'6eene with his puppy eyes oo his devilish grins oo his mindblowing strokes.I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

**********************************

i opened my eyes but the room was dark, i heard some sound and my eyes wandered frantically across the room but i couldnt see anything from the darkness. i held my blanket tighter around my body and caught a large figure approaching me, i gasped and covered myself with the blanket. i heard a husky chuckle and the blanket being lifted from my face ever so gently. I was shivering like crazy, i was so scared, i wanted to scream but no sound emerged from my mouth. i then felt the bed sinken and the figure snuggled close to me and threw it's arms around my shivering body soothing me. The large hands roamed all over my body, and my body surprisingly relaxed. I squeeled from horror, and the figure held me tighter to it's chest. It then started planting featherly kisses all over my face, while it's hands roamed over my tiny body. My body tingled all over, i tried to pull away but the figure's grasp was strong and my body also refused to move, enjoying the sensations that were sent and traveling through it. A large muscular thigh draped over my hip, as the kisses trailed from my forehead to my ears. "i love you...i love you..." whispered the figure to me with all the passion that a man can pocess. A MAN..?!? I pulled my head away, and squinted at the man's face that was merely inches away from mine.
"Feras...." i whispered. But the man just looked at me, stroking my cheeks then advanced and came towards me, in an attempt to kiss me....kiss my lips. I stared back helplessly as i saw his head getting closer and closer............
*****************************************



"LULU..!!!! LULU GOOMAY...!!"



"huh....." i mumbled as i rolled on my stomach to resume sleeping and to continue my dream.



"goomay ya bnaya goomay.....!! ilsa3a 5 oo entay lail7een matejahaztay....goleele meta ebyamdeech etsaween sha3rich oo tetmakyijain oo telbeseen....haaa?!"



"5aleene....please..." desperatly trying to get back to the dream.

"entay shino em9a5na..." my mother said as she put her hand on my forehead, "waihech a7mar....bs mafeech 7arrara...hmmm"

I opened my eyes abrubtly and sat into a seating position, swaying side to side, on my bed.



"yallah ...yalla 7beebte goomay yalla" she said as she went out of the room. I touched my lips with my trembling fingers.

it was just a dream lulu.....just a dream.....



I dragged myself to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. i then took out my Kenzo dress ,that i had altered when i last saw feras bl sal7iya, to the maid to iron it. I then took out my straightner and sat straightning my hair. After my hair was done, i took out my MAC beige eyeshadow and dabbed it on my eyelids, then i put a dark black eyeliner to my eye and thickened my lashes with mascara. I added some bronzer to my cheeks and applied a beige lipstick.

After i was maked-up, i headed to my bed where my dress lay and i put it on. It was a really dark shade of green wrap dress with colorful flowers embroidered at the hem of the kneelength dress. I put on brown pumps and grabbed my LV bag shoving my stuff in it. i stood infront of the mirror, parted my hair in the middle and twirled the sides of my hair 'till they met at the back, then secured it with a clip.

"yalla mama...teba5iray...." entered my mom looking elegant as always. "yalla...emshay elsayi8 ta7at...."

We headed out and got into the car. I stared out of the window and just couldnt seem to get the dream out of my mind.

______________________________________________________________

Feras......

I stood facing the mirror in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, and applied the shaving foam on my face. I then started shaving my face.

She didnt message me after i sent her the message yesterday.....i wonder why. I really needed to talk to her, to understand "why" atleast. But she obviously made up her mind, and 6alal was her choice.

I splashed water over my ,now, well groomed face and headed to the room. I put on my dishdasha and while i was adjusting the '3itra infront of the mirror, Dana walks in with the bo5oor in her hand.

"teba5ar yal mazyoon.....hehe"

"hehe...enzain bs mo te7regeene..." i grinned at her.

"haha '6a7aktny.....shlon shakle 7ilo...." she said as she twirled infront of me.

"tabeen el9ij wala elchthib..."

She put her hand on her hips and shot me a look, "el 9ij 6ab3an....!!"

"shaklich 7ilo...." i said as i put il 3gal on.

"9IJ !!!! Awal marra mat3ali8.....eshnazil 3alaik...."

"Madry..." i smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

She headed outside and i blurted out, "tara ga9ait 3alaich.....!!!! latestansain wayed..."

I just heard the door close loudly and i laughed. I put my stuff in my pocket and headed downstairs.

"Yalla yuma....dana....." i said.

We got into my car and headed to the 3asha. I just couldn't imagine how lulu will look like today she managed to leave me breathless in her red dress in the last 3rs oo her purple dress bl 9al7iya.....i cant imagine how it will be this time. I dont know if i'm gonna be able to keep my hands off of her...but i'll try.....i'll TRY.

22 comments:

  1. First;D
    Thaank youuu hun for posting;*.. pls waiting for another post tomorrow! u seriously have some great talent there young lady (;.. ADDICTED!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wallah its a shame if they dont sort it out oo kil hatha y9eer 3ala misunderstanding

    OH SHIT i just realised hes going with his sister - ya3ni bitchoofha mara thania - AAAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: thnk u ya galby for ur comment oo inshalla I post tmro ......gudnight ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. SECOND .. THE POST WAS GREAT..I HOPE FERAS AND LULU GET TOGHETHER :(

    visit my blog plz

    www.loveandbelieve-77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7abeebi Feras:(
    thanx for the post:*
    your story is truly amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. finicky:entay ilamazing wallah.... ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the post! I was waiting for you to post 7ady aby a3aref shbi9eer! waay i hope it works out between lulu ow feras 7ady ma abeeha tetzawaj 6alal!

    again thanks for the post, your story is amazing and so are you;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls pls pls 6labtach la trdeeni one more post! ma bagdar arged with out knowing what's gona happen!! :* R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah I soooo wanna know what will happen!!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laaaa22 you always mnage to keep me hanging pls more 5ala9 ma agdar a9bir this is really intresting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mashalah esloobich amaziiing u have a perfect mix of 3arabi w english.. w its cute shlon tgolen "make-uped" its "made-up" lol:* w tara ana esmi luluu w im tinyy lool so 7adha 3ajbatne el qesa:p waitin for the next one, im addicted!;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i7im i7im

    LOL :P

    YALLA nabi well ana ABI next post oo ilankayst oo ankayst ankayst

    ps ankyast ya3ni next next bil person language ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaawwwwww 7ayatee feraaas walaa ;*
    enshalaa yetfahemuun !;P

    ReplyDelete
  16. exquisite: 7beebty entay elamazing walla ;*

    R: sorry bs knt 7adi t3bana ams oo i needed 2 sleep ...bs 2dai i'll post !!

    charmbracelet: hehe wait and see ...!!

    jana: hehe ....loool ;))

    Anon(lulu): hehe adry esloobe '3areeb bs a5li6 english oo 3rby bs a7la chthy...oo ya i have some weird vocabulary ;p

    Fiona: ahhh lena 7adi tela5ba6t..hehe...ok i'll post elyoum ya a7la fiona.. ;))

    Zainey: waaay tara 7adich etshawgeen wallah ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fiona..."e7m" person: person it is then.... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  18. i7im i7im


    read comments on 28 ;)

    plus plus 3indi ortho appointment ilyoum fa lazim EXTRA A-M-A-Z-I-N-G postS ilyoum
    3ashan me feel all better :D

    ps- notice il EMPHASIS on the s ib posts (A)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh hehe i7im i7im u did read (A)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahah il part wain il red dress ithakart:
    i fell so fast
    can't hold myself back
    high heels ... higghhhh heeelss
    red dresssssssssss
    all by yourself gootta catch my breaaaaaaaath

    ReplyDelete