Monday, March 2, 2009

My One and Only (31)

Feras....




De5alt el9ala wala 3aine et6ee7 3ala Lulu. She looked gorgeous and my heart started to pump faster. I froze where i was, i couldn't move, she just looked striking and i couldn't tear my eyes off of her. I was mesmerized by her.She's everything i wanted in a girl from looks to personality, and i'm about to lose her.



Today is my only chance, i will apoligize to her, plead to her, do anything in order to win her back. I know she loves me, i'm sure of it!



"Yalla Feras yuma...shfeek wegaft?" said my mother from behind me. I snapped out of my daze and stepped aside opening the door for my mother and sister to get in with my eyes never leaving Lulu. A person blocked my view from Lulu, so i moved my head right and left,




offfff wa5ir !!!!



I finally spotted Lulu again, i flashed a smile and i intended to go to her. Radait il bab oo i took a step forward but when i raised my head, i saw her talking to a guy. And that guy is 6alal ! I froze, and looked at how close 6alal was to her, and i felt jelousy rush right through me. He can't stand this close to her, wain ga3deen !! He was whispering something to Lulu which made her blush. BLUSH !!!! I opened my eyes wider, not believing what i'm seeing. She tucked her hair behind her ear and turned looking at the people but 6alal's gaze never left her face. He then leaned in and whispered something else to her which made her gaze into his eyes. I gritted my teeth so hard that they might turn to powder any second. He then grabbed her hand and looked at her with a grin on his face. I couldnt take my eyes away from his hand on Lulu's. The thought that someone else was touching lulu made me angry.....i don't care if he's her bloody fionce', i just want his hand of of her. Lulu walked away from him, but i was really angry and shocked all at the same time.




I thought that i knew her....i truly did! After everything she's done i still cant seem to get her out of my mind or..... heart. And it's killing me that she chose another person over me and i dont even know why ! I thought that everything was going well between us. Hell....she said yes when i proposed to her in the car! What was that a joke to her ?! I was furious, enraged with myself, 6alal.....but farmost Lulu!





Lulu lifted her head and came to a stop, looking at me. Our eyes locked and my heart was pounding so hard, but it was out of anger. Her face seemed to change and looked somewhat embarased. I took one last, long look at her then turned and went to congratulate 9aloo7, not looking back.




___________________________________________________________



Lulu...




He walked away.....!! Oh my god, what have i done ?!




Tears started to sting my eyes, but i quickly got myself undercontrol. I cant cry now, and anyways i dont get why he looked angry, he was the one who lied to me while having another girlfriend! He was the one that made me belive that he was head over heels for me. He was the one who gave me all this crap about wanting me as his wife, to bear his children and to spend the rest of his life with him.....BULLSHIT!!! 3mre matwa8a3t kel hatha mena, he seemed so honest oo kind ....but i guess appereances deceive indeed!!




I walked and put my glass down on a table, i spotted Jana sitting so i went over to her and sat besides her. I scanned the room, trying to find my mom, when i found her,she was still with Om 6alal but with a couple of ladies with them. She saw me and motioned for me to come over.



"Kahi...hathe betkoon mort weldi inshalla...." said Om6alal to the women linking my arm into hers and smiling at my mom. I smiled shyly at the women not knowing what to do. om 6alal then finally, turned to me and whispered, "cheftay 6alal...kan edawrich..."


"ummm ee 5alte chefta..."


"9ij....3ayal waina el7een..."




"madry wallah..." Both of us looked up and searched for 6alal. 6alal was standing with a group of guys, he saw us and excused himself heading towards us.




"Hala yuma...... lulu..." he said with a gleam in his eyes.




"enta wainek 3an 5a6eebtik hadha broo7ha haa........." mused om 6alal.


"ana knt ma3aha bs ehya en7ashat 3anny..." he winked at me.



ooo ya i forgot to go back to him after i put my glass away, i was caught up with feras and all of that.




"sorry nesait...." i smiled at him. I looked up and saw Feras standing with a group of guys, when he caught me looking, he quickly turned his face.


I started chatting with 6alal and his mom and burst into laughing when she told me about 6alal's childhood. Although i was consumed into laughter, i couldnt help myself from glancing at feras every now and then. Om 6alal than joined the group of women again and 6alal excused himself to get back to the guys. "achoofich ba3dain okay..." he whispered to me in the sweetest voice ever.


"emm okay..." i replied shyly. Then saw him walk away.



I caught feras leaning lazily against a pillar with his arms folded. The expression on his face didnt invite people to come and engage him in conversation. He looked terribly sophisticated in his dishdasha, unbearably arrogant, and very, very male.


I walked towards Jana and felt his eyes following me, a lazy, hooded gaze-one that sent shivers up and down my spine.


"Jana...wain el 7ammam..."


"uhhhh....ohma hnak bs tara za7ma....shatha galatle 3an 7ammam thany bs etdesheen el bab elle hnak oo e9eer 3ala yemeenich...a7san mako a7ad hnak..."


"ahhh ok ....thanks.." i walked away from jana and headed to the empty bathroom that jana told me about.
_______________________________________________________________-

my work for today is done, 2 posts r all i can do....el7een i'll just wait for my driver to bring me from Johnny Rockets, route 66, chilli cheese fries, oreo milkshake........7addi yo3anaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

LUV U ;** GUDNIGHT

18 comments:

  1. done done?:s
    bil 3aaafya:* yummy shawagteeni:p
    gn sd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaankss for the post hun;***
    Enshallah Feras eru7 7g Lulu ow efahemha ely 9aar ow tefham mat9eer 3aneeeda!

    hehe bil 3afyaaa;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw amazing.
    ur still in my top 5.
    o bil 3afya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will he follow her?!?! a7es they will both confess to each other of what they think ou they do sumthing and 6alal i6ee7 3alaihum;p!! 9a7?? can't wait for the next part;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. how done cuz there r different types of done nafs ma differnt types of gone ( u know the song "wat kind of gone?" )

    aghhhhh still migraine

    oo puppy eyes filled with tears of pain

    oo mayta you3 bas i cant eat anything :'(

    still ma kisart 5a6rich?

    i cant sleep without an incounter between feras oo lulu =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finicky: hehe done done ;* oo allah e3afeech

    exquisite: you'll c 2mro...hehe alla e3afeech ;**

    Nada: heyaaaaa !!!!

    Queen Bee: ya7lailich mshta6a...wait 'till 2mro hun ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person: ya 3ayaraaaa ;p kesartai 5a6re walla oo **mwah mwah** 7ag il pain bs i'll post 2mro i'm "done" 4 today

    ReplyDelete
  8. :'(
    :'(
    :'(

    * puts her hand on heart heart nafs feras bil parking *

    jad JAD im hurt :'(

    * person walks away crying *

    ReplyDelete
  9. person: la2 l2 ayshay wala person tz3al...!!!3jabny ur ex of feras :) oo 3ashan ara'6eech I'll dedicate 2mro's post 4 u......luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  10. fee e7temal u give me a heart attack:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. fiona person:

    la la 5ala9 6ab 5a6ri


    *walks awal za3laana*


    fiona persons inside person talking:

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :$ :$
    feras post dedicated to moi ENTIRELY TO ME
    MIN GADI (h)

    LUV U TOO ({)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ishrayich oo ana asawee the 2 perspective thingy ;)

    learnt it from then best

    wai3 chini wayid rithyt ibsir3a tara la tistansain thats the panadol kicking in

    ReplyDelete
  13. inty 7mara - laman garait "my job is done" 3abaly its part of the story and im like "shlon???" hahahahaha

    lakin wallah its early tara oo ba3dich 3indich wayid wagt itnameen - yallah one more. LOOOOL.

    u know u want to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. N1/2:wee ismilla 3la galbich....looool ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Person: hehe 2 perspectives ...u cracked me up!!! zain ma'3a9ait ib my milkshake....i have a surprise 4 u just wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  16. 3anooda: looool....;)))) oo hmmmm we'll see etha i managed to write a post wala l2

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bl 3fiaaaa ;**

    Pleeeease please please she needs to be ma3a Feras!!! I like 6alal and all he seems nice bs he is not Feras....she should bump into the sister but she needs to know it is the sister and not the girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. let him talk to her!!! ahhh i'm gunna read the last part omg omg omg

    ReplyDelete