Sunday, March 8, 2009

My One and Only (37)

7g the readers who didnt read part 36 read it then 37 lena i posted 2 posts 2day 3ashan matetla5be6on....;)



ENJOY...;**

_________________________________________



Lulu...........





B3d mayanane oo b3d el 7anna he finally let me go. I entered the packed 9ala and looked for Jana. Feras and i agreed that he would follow me out after a while 3ashan maykoon "ashkara". I survied the crowd bs i couldnt find Jana. Oh well, i'll sit down oo arayi7 shway. I went over and sat down and examined the people with a smile plastered on my face.








Feras is so sweet.........ahhhh i love him! I love his sense of humor oo 9ij enna enarfizne shwaya (wayed actually) bs how he apoligizes aw acts crazy cant help but make me crack up. Hehe....i cant believe enne 3a'6aita...abai ma9adig! Laa bs mo akthar mn enne i kissed his hand !Ahhhhhh....i wanted to kiss him nonstop. His finely molded lips that were filled with irony and smiles drive me crazy....i have to admitt. Oooo 3yoona......3ad hathawle 9ij mayabeelohom kalam lena they're perfect!! The color seems to change based on his mood....wallah! When he's angry they turn into a reaaaaally dark shade of green, oo when he's laughing oo in a good mood they seem to twinkle and the color is warm and very soothing, oo when he....umm....you know....kisses me aw whispers passionate words to me his eyes get fogged and clouded with passion and they turn dangerously green that would melt my bones into jelly in seconds! Hatha '3air how he looks good in everything and how his personality is strong , just how a man's personality should be.



Speaking of Feras......







Feras entered the 9ala, and i spotted him easily since he's tall (mashalla). He looked so balanced chena mo 9ayer shay tawa da5il oo his expression elle 3ala wayha et'6a7ik-chena serious. He walked oo i could see the single banat yeltafton 3ala feras -jad mayenlamon. He's perfect oo i dont know what i did to deserve him. I cant believe inna this hottie is actually in to me....hehe aham shay samaita "hottie"...bs he is.


Feras spotted me and he flashed a devilishly handsome grin at me, oo he was comming towards me....





Abai.... Eshga3d esawe....





I clutched my chair with my hands and looked at Feras comming towards me. He cant be serious ....la jad jad y3ne. When i thought that i will surely faint, he changed his direction and kissed an old lady's head.





Phew........that was close! it3amad enna yl3ab ba39aby.....yarabi shasawy fe halwalad





That probably was his mother. I saw him chatting with her and i couldnt stop admiring how sophisticated he looked.We would share a look every now and then and i couldnt help but smile. They announced that dinner is served and people started heading to the buffet. In one final attempt to spot Jana i didnt find her, i know ena if i called her that she wont listen mn el ez3aj so i headed to the buffet.





I Stood in the line and spotted my mother oo 0m 6alal chatting and laughing at the end of the buffet. I tore my gaze away from them and my mouth watered when i saw the food in the buffet, i was starving lena mat'3adait 3adel ilyoum. I took a plate and utensils and waited as the line moved a step at a time. My eyes laid on the married couple infront of me. They were putting food in one plate to share among themselves...7adhom eshawgoon! I pictured me and feras and my lips curved into a smile.





"inshalla we'll be like that soon," whispered a voice in my ear that i know didnt belong to feras.





I turned and saw 6alal standing behind me, "hehe......hala 6alal."





"wain e5tefaitay....."





"haa...mawjooda hehe....enta wainek..."





"knt adawrich bs ba3dain ge3adt sowalif ma3 el rabi3....."





"ahhh......" i said and turned my face. I totally forgot about 6alal. Shit... i'm engaged to the guy oo im fooling around with another guy in the bathroom!!! What has gotten in to me.....





"tabeen a7i6lich fatoush....." 6alal said , interrupting my thoughts. I didnt realize that ena we moved , but i nodded to him absent mindly. He put fatoush to me then put for himself. I looked up and my heart skipped a beat when i saw feras at he end of the line chatting with a group of friends and laughing. I then quickly looked back at 6alal where he was looking at me questiongly.





Laikoon la7a'6......6a7sa....





"lulu.....?"





"hmmm..."





"ga3d agoolich tabeen wara8 3inab wala l2...." he said with a smile.





"uhhh....la2 mashkoor..." i smiled back at him. Why does he have to be so nice ????





We walked a few steps and he whispered in my ear, "i like your hair better that way..."





i reached for my hair and realized inna maflool. my cheeks burned when i remembered feras pulling the pins out of my hair when he was about to kiss me in the bathroom.





"eshda3wa maglna shay 3ashan teste7een...." he said and gave me a wink.





I smiled back-still blushing.i tucked a strand behind my ear and looked up wala i see feras staring at me and 6alal at the end of the line and i could swear that i heard his jaw clench. His friends seemed to be talking to him but his answers were simply, "ee" , "la2" while his eyes were fixed on me. 6alal put his hand at the small of my back to indicate for me to move. With my eyes still on feras , i saw him excuze himself from his friends.





la2 feras dont go........!!





But all i saw was feras heading toward me......me and 6alal.








SHIT....!!!!

47 comments:

  1. kicks n1/2 hard :@:@
    9arli sina na6ra oo intay barda imbarada :@:@

    uffff law 6al3a min ziman a7sanli

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSkeen feras shenu g3d yel3ab b39aab lulu LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

    walla feras iyanin!! ... abee a firas :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Person: wala et9adgeen 3ad i was kinda dissapointed innich mo first lena i posted it bser3a 3ashanich....bs nxt time...;**

    N1/2: hehe ee 7ada...;)))

    Anon: kelina nabe feras ya anon...;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahha omg yes yes fight fight!!!
    NABI FERAS NABI FERAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a9lan i dont know how 9arat first =/
    i was refreshing every sec literially :S

    hahaha mi5alif il get the next one
    ( wa7da itragi3 since shes still heartbroken ( i can win an award for being a drama queen 9a7? :P uff uff alog ma3a feras the actor hahahaha 5ala9 destiny wants us to be togethor :D) )

    il7ain ba6la3 ma3a a heavy heart :P
    LOOL 7adi film

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6alaal:* Maskeen 6alal 7ada kaser kha6ri, khala9 I'm in love with him:* Waiting for the nxt post:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. AKU ANOTHER POST????


    PLZ?

    SHORT ONE?

    3ADE NIRTHA SHORT ONE :D

    EE EE OK SHORT ONE..

    Yala waiting !

    ReplyDelete
  10. chanel: metwa7isha !!! hehe....;)))
    luv u ....;*

    Hi my name is..: looooool ee ....*wink wink* ;p

    Person: hehe go 2 a movie and hv a blast okay hun....**hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queen Bee: wow...thats new...hehe

    Anon:aham shay shlon etjawbeen 3la nafsich..hehe...bs 7beebte wala la3at chbdi mn elcomp. i'll post 2mro...;***

    ReplyDelete
  12. la3at chabdi min il movies :P

    hehehe bas 5ala9 ba6la3 oo n1/2 itha ma istanast feel GUILTY VERY GUILTY

    yazatli anon oo her way of thinking ;)

    yalla person out

    ReplyDelete
  13. qarart ini batzawaj feras ;$ ;p plz aby ;p

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh oh hugs closi bk :P nisyt l2ni wayid za3alana =(

    waaay person cut bk the drama ishwaya bas =P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg Omg Omg Shbesaweeyyy laaa2 ma agdaar an6eer plzzz another one! ;Pp

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!!! shbesawee feraaas?!! ooh maskeena lulu 9ayra bil ni9 ma tadry shetsawee!

    i seriously want 6alal out of the picture asap!!!;p

    great post.. eshta6ait waayed;p thaaanks agaain hun;** keep it up;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE THIS STORY !!
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY !
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS STORY !!
    CANT WAIT TILL NEXT PART :p
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  18. pourqoui: 5ala9 we'll add u to the list sweetie...hehe ;**

    person: haila ya romana ..haila ya romana...el7ilwa z3lana..il7lwa za3lana...men era'6eeha ..ana....meen era'6eeha....;**

    zainey: hehehehehehe wait 'til 2mro...7alata ilna6ra...;)))

    exquisite: abai wayed mstansa 3alaich..!!! thnx wayed wayed wayd hun ;**

    Munera: haha thanks wayed...thaaaaaaanks wayed....thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks wayed ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. no problem hun;**
    bs pls post asap meta ma fethaitay aby post thany ebarid el chabd pls;p ow lo e6al3een 6alal ekun a7saan;p haaha! thaanks;*

    ReplyDelete
  20. ee 6iga - wila gool la umik tkalim umha - 5alha troo7 tfarkish gabil la its too late - bidal gilat il2adab fil 7amamat moo a7san y6al3oon 3marhum min hal 3feesa??

    ReplyDelete
  21. exquisite: hehe i'll see..!

    3anooda: hehe 7adaaaa.....;)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. *SIIGHHHH* abe feras !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  23. *R: waaaai 7assa feech ya galbi 7assa feech ;*

    ReplyDelete
  24. hehehe .. amazing! give us another post.. ! pretty pretttty please :** !
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  25. Farah: hehe wala law i was in the mood chan i wrote bs wala 7adi mo bl mood.....i'll post 2mro 7agkom....;**

    ReplyDelete
  26. he is going to start chatting up 6alal :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. killla you leave us at cliffhangers!! tara in6ee7;p

    na6ra 3ala nar for tom.'s post..

    siij wihga, being friends with the guy thats engage to your gf..ookh tawnii ala7i6 mithil "my best friends girl!" ;p ;p



    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallla NEWPOST!NEWPOST!NEWPOST!NEWPOST!!


    fine..we'll wait for tomorrow.. *sulks*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Akheraaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you mentioned the hair :P Hehehehe ga3da agol ya raby shlon e6la3at o oho he ruined her hair :P Hehehe bs yalla good :P

    And OMG dance off time with Feras and 6alal I hope.. can't wait for the results :P

    Team Feras!!!! All the Wayyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. short very short .. i demand a longer post ;p

    ReplyDelete
  30. noo he's just gonna talk to 6alal or ebarikla aw shay!! well inshala

    ReplyDelete
  31. umbaaay shbesawy feras? :S
    feras and lulu are cute but 6alal is nice :\
    next post plz im dying here.
    im sick bas ga3da an6r ur nnext post.
    fa plz la tjr7eeen sh3oor insana maree'6a :P
    and ur still fa'6ee3a.

    ReplyDelete
  32. walla ina rayaal fighting for his property :p hahaha I think inna he is going to say hi to 6alal.

    THANK YOU for 2 amazing posts ;**

    ReplyDelete
  33. one more post plz :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. jam3iya : hehe 3shan u wait 4 the new post 3ala nar...!!

    jacqui: hehe 3ad faj2a i remembered oo i added the hair part ;p

    F: loooool ;))

    Nada: wee salamat ya galbi oo i'll pst 2mro...

    love;**: ee 7ada fighting 4 his property ... hehe ;))

    Anon: i'll post today hun...;** wait up

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOL u alwayz end ur posts with: SHIT.
    3jeeba anywayz love the post cant wait for the nxt one ;**
    XOxo
    Daloul.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Daloul: hehe i jst realized ;D bss et3aber ilkilma hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  37. mitta il nxt post @@

    now?

    ashwaa gabel la a6la3

    TYT ;)
    haa 5ala9tay?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anon: loooooool....walla ur funny...shlon u answer urself ;))))) ilpost 2day bs meta i think 7 pm chethe...

    ReplyDelete
  39. closi does 7 still mean 7 wela mithil ams 8ish? =P l2na jad mishtahya ice-cream fa arou7 ayeebli oo arid wela an6ir?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Person: looool.....la2 mn 9iji 7 elyoom oo allaa shahaiteene icecream @@

    ReplyDelete
  41. Person: oo chena b3d gabl 7 lena i'm editing....

    ReplyDelete
  42. ayiblich ma3ay afffa 3alaych cham closi 3indi ana ;)

    * BIIIIIIG hug *

    intay bas keep the posts coming (A) :P

    ReplyDelete