Friday, March 13, 2009

My One and Only (42)

sorry 6awalt 3alaikom elyoum bs knt 6ool elyom ...tawne rada oo il7een baktib....



ENJOY....!!

___________________________________________



Feras......



ga3id blmeeting, flipping the pen in my hand oo asma3 the man presenting mashroo3 yideed on the projecture. maskeen ilrayal shwaya oo ebool ib nafsa mn kithir ma ohwa mrtibik oo ana b3d maga9art ...ga3id 3l korsi oo ga3d achoofa oo na'6riti mo bas sa5ar...!! haha....9ij enne 7mar, bs la yabeela chethe 3ashan yit3alam..hatha shlon a3timid 3alai etha yabeela sina 3alama e6ali3 elkilma mn 7alja....oo 6a3 el7een 7atta mogader echoofne......hahaaaaai....



I swinged my chair and played with the pen in my hand, with a smirk on my face when the man finished oo we started asking him questions. "we" as in ana (e7m e7m ga3d 3ala ras el6awla...lena elwalid msafer oo fahood bl sharika elthanya) oo kibar elmas2ooleen blsharika.



i reached out and slid a box of tissue across the long table,



"eg'6ib...!" i said. The man who was presenting looked at me, b3dain chan yag'6ib el tissue box gabil ma e6ee7 oo echoofne mo fahim. "7g wayhik....." oo i motioned to his face elle kan a9ab9ib 3arag, kan elig wayha mn lait elprojecture. He suddenly grabbed himself a tissue and looked at me gratefull, while he continued answering the questions.



At that time my phone's screen flashed, oo elkil ille blmeeting eltifat 3alai lena kan '6alma oo faj2a 9ar fee noor mn my phone. I motioned with my hand for them to continue and peered the screen.



My Only calling........



I smiled '3a9bin 3anni...wala achoof the man elle esawe presentation echoofne, wala a36ee na'6ra zain ma maat feeha. I wanted to answer the phone bs i'm in the middle of a meeting oo it would be disrespectful to answer or leave. I just waited 'till it became a miscall, bs min da5il wedi asheel eltelephone oo asma3 9ot'ha so bad. My shoulders slumped oo i listened to the m3arig man's answers bs ibbali lulu oo her smile, eyes, lips and mmmm her hair.



I guess this meeting wont be bad afterall with my mind occupied with lulu!



____________________________________________________________



Lulu............



Offfff.....inshalla erid ya3ni!!!



i shut the phone, then called again oo ham mashaaal. So i msged him,



My One

feraaaaaaaaaaas rid 3alai......i need to see u ASAP...!!!!

sent 11:15a.m.



I then changed into a sky blue summery dress, with silver flats and my silver chanel bag. I put my pearl earings on and decided to let my hair fall freely on my shoulders. I put Lancome's mascara, Benifits blush, and labello's pink chapstick. I headed to my car to attend my class at uni. Oh and did i mention that it is not any class, its the most boring class ever created bl3alam. Its the kind that makes you wanna cry mn elmallal,tenta7rain mn el9o3ooba......bs as i sat there all of this flew right out of the window 'cause feras was all i was gonna think about. And it wont be hard to think about him for the next two hours.



My phone flashed and i took a sneek peek at the name,



My One calling......



Laaaaa2....i cant answer, but i want to, i sat there and contemplated what would happen if i went out.



The dr. would



1) yil3an 5air 5airy

2)efashilne jidam elkil

3)yi'6rib feene elmathal 3n el6alib elfashil

4)e3ayerne 3ala darajate oo yen9a7ne ma6la3

5)a3a9ib oo e5aleene arja3 mokani



ya thats my oh-so-perfect-dr.! so 5al anchi3im oo ag3ad ib mokani a7sanli.....bs hatha mayimna3 enne i msg feras.



My One sent

im stuck with the bo9al3a prof. oo i cnt answer u......but i want 2 !!!!

sent 2:03p.m.



**flash...flash**



My One recieved

haha 6i7sai...ana eftakait mn elmeeting oo bashrabli coffee il7een ......bs bro7e ;(

recieved 2:06p.m.



My One sent

ya galbi wallah law enne agdar a6l3 chan 6la3t bs ma7kora laai 3p.m.....!!!

sent 2:10p.m.



**flash flash**



My One

............................

recieved 2:15p.m



My One sent

huh...???

sent 2:20p.m



**flash flash**



My One recieved

ga3da tethbe7eene ib kalamich hatha.....ana galbich...mn gadi...;))))

recieved 2:25p.m.



My One sent

eta kille mo bas galbi ya galbi....hehe..!!! feraaaaaaas malait....

sent 2:30p.m



**flash flash**



My One recieved

7beebte wallah.....;** yalla kila no9 sa3a oo aka7il 3aine feech...

received 2:31p.m.



And that's how my class went, with msges between and feras. Elle echoofne mebtasma oo ana 6al3a mn elclass egool esh'hal class shakla 7ilo oo interesting mayadroon ena wara ebtesamti sha59 im6ayirle 3agli oo ga3id. oo hal person ra7 achoofa.......EL7EEEEEEEEEN...!!!!!!!!



Abai...abai.....abaaaaaaaaaaai....ra7 achoof feras...ra7 achoof feraaaaaaaas !!!!!!!



Bs 6ila3 mo el7een, lena we agreed to meet 5:30pm fe movenpick bidi3...laish madry. bsss....i dont care...aham shay enne ra7 achoofa oo agoola el5abar......ahhh i cant wait!! I went home, at lunch, then worked on my economics- never- ending project.

At 4:30p.m. i shut my laptop and took a quick shower. I wore my creamy ruffled top with a high waisted black skirt, my louboutin heels, and my classic black chanel bag. I put MACs black eyeliner, bronzing blush, and MACs red lipstick. I decided to let my hair fall loosely on my shoulders lena the pony tail mo ra'6ya ti'6bi6. I sprayed some perfume and headed to elbidi3..........7g galbi !



___________________________________________________________

Feras.....



After i got back from ilsharika, ta'3adait, oo ge3adt sowalif ma3 fahood oo morta. b3dain 9i3adt foug oo 5athaitle shower. Lebast my kaki shorts, a white polo shirt, oo libast my A &F hat. Libast my ray bans oo daishait elsayara....headed to ilbidi3......7ag 3mre!



7ijzt a sweet oo e6il 3al ba7ar with a balcony. I want us to be alone and to be able to talk freely to eachother oo inshalla etkoon kalimat lulu ahalha oo ef9i5at el5o6ooba m3 6alal....inshalla!



digayig oo aw9al il bidi3,



My Only calling......



"7beeby......"



"galbi....."



"wainik...."



"ib galbich....."



"feraaaaaas...!!"



"3yoon feras....kani wi9alt...."







Setting----- sweet ib movenpick, ilbidi3.



People----- two people madly inlove with eachother a.k.a feras and lulu...



Time------ sunset....



Mood----- LOVE ....





______________________________________________________________



Thank you....



luv u...;**



gud night...

13 comments:

  1. thaaaank you!!
    cant wait to read wht happens:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaaaaaaaaaaaat o ana na6ra o lal7en ma galatla :/

    La La La ma eseeeeeeeer I can't wait!!!!

    TEAM FERAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so i was refreshing ur page, gelt akeed shes gonna post something elyum! wela ashwa 9arlich 3 minutes!;p haha! 7emdilla i checked!
    ashwa the post proved me wrong so far so good ma 9ar shay bainhum allah etamem lay the nxt post enshallah;p

    more more more!!!! thaanks for the post babe;** ur amazing wallah;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!
    I CAAAAAANT wait till the next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo niiiice!! it becoomes more interesting noow! thhnnx 4 postiing;**

    ;**
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm a9eer the annoying commenter wela l2??

    let me weight my options

    annoying - u dont like me bas something good will be the result of my annoyence

    not annoying - u no hate me yet a lot of readers will be =/ fa yimkin confusion will erupt oo u lose readers oo u get depressed oo ba3dain no more feras @@

    hmmmm ooo the verdict is

    ANNNNNNNOOOOOOOYYYYING

    l2na

    1 u cant not like me (h) ana PERSON

    2 im doing this for feras sake we dont want u not to cont. the story (A)

    faaaaaaa
    closi :)

    sweet = suite :P :P
    hotel sweet i think is too small to have feras lulu and a balcony on it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can just feel it - something bad is going to happen

    ReplyDelete
  8. nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!1
    ma e9eeer togfeeen hniii.
    mafroo'6 kntay t76een another post.
    btw lahadaraja ur amazing ily i cant wait.
    waaaaaaaaay. galbiii.
    3asa ma e9eer shay :S
    laa inshalah ma e9eer shay.
    i loved shloon u ended the post.
    keep up the good work.
    we love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant stop imaginging ina feras is ishwaya chubby oo its annoying bas kil ma i think feras i9eer fini chubby?? :P

    LOOL bas i think i know why (A)
    nina person ;)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

    person going as far away min pc 3ashan shes fa9la at a very dangerous level (A)

    ReplyDelete
  10. finicky: thaaaaaaaank u....;**

    jacqui: haha bl nxt she'll definetly tell him ;)) oo TEAM FERAS...!!!

    exquisite: 3d tadreen enna i didnt wanna post bs madry shlon i write a post oo i posted....lena knt 7adi dai5a....hehe....bs ashwa u chked ;*

    love;**: looooooooool hehe ;))))

    F: thnx hun...oo thnk u 4 reading ;**

    Person: la2 i agree with the annoying person lena elthaher kanat 7ayshatne wash'sha oo ana aktib il post ...aham shay sweet bidal suite...loooooooooool ;))))))))) oo fa9la el9b7...allah e3een elle ma3ach ;p

    3anooda: hehe kila negative ;p btw shlon a7i6 the "3addad" thing in my blog 7g # of visitors...

    nada: i luv u 2 oo thnk you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh i want more ;p
    closet la t3alginaaaa .. nabi 3 posts elyum !

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how there are so many Chanel things here :D

    ReplyDelete