Thursday, March 5, 2009

My One and Only (34)

Lulu........








I blinked!! Once.....twice....trying to figure out if I'm in a dream or something. Bsss la2 it's definitely NOT a dream.





His hand slid around my back and pulled me closer to him with one arm , as if i was a feather to him. I couldn't say a word, i was just caught up with everything that i couldn't form words. I know enna etha i talked ra7 agool shay efashil aw age6 badliya aw agool shay mala ma3na lena his scent was numbing my brain as he inched closer and closer. My heart started fluttering, and my skin tingled all over oo the problem is enna he still didn't kiss me. Surely I'll die if he kissed me.



I saw his eyes that were fixed on my face and his eyes were filled with a passionate fog that clouded his eyes. His nose brushed against my nose, yes this is how close he is right now!





Abaaaai galbi .....galbi byogaf.....





His hands plunged into my hair, pulling it wantonly free of its pins. My hair fell loosely on my shoulders and he buried his face in it, breathing in. I gasped from the intimacy that surrounded us and clutched at his shoulders.





OMG....OMG.....OMG........bamoot wallah bamoot......!!!! Abe yogaf......la la mabe yogaf.....huffffff...





"stop thinking too hard...." he murmured as he kissed my temple.





Eshdaraaaaaa.....?!





"H-hha...." i breathed.





He chuckled and held my face in his hands, as his eyes roamed all over my face as if he was memorizing every feature in my face. His fine molded lips lifted into a smile as he planted a kiss on my nose.



"you have the weirdest nose ever.....but i like it 'cause it's part of you..." he whispered passionately as he kissed my nose again. He then kissed my cheeks all the way to my ear, then my eyes, my chin.......ma5ala mokan ib wayhe ma basa....well, except my lips. Bsss i felt my body shiver as the blood pulsed throughout my body.



I have to stop him.......i have to ....this is not right....!!!



"Lulu....." he whispered in my ear. His voice hoarse as he breathed heavily.His hot breath sent shivers up and down my spine. " i think im gonna kiss you......."



I looked at him, and i thought that i will faint right here in his arms if i didn't move now.


This is your chance to say no, to move, yalla say something.......!!!



"no....i think that i HAVE to kiss you......"he added.





I stared into his eyes then my gaze shifted to his finely molded lips ........



ughhhh.....okay i give up.....!!!!


__________________________________________________________


Feras.....





I knew right then that i had to kiss her. Her lips have been driving me crazy ever since i met her, the way they lifted up when she smiled, or when she would purse them if she was annoyed, or when she would bite her lip when she was nervous......ahhhh its too tempting. I've been holding myself and it took a huge amount of restrain not to kiss her....but not today...not today.



I breathed into the fruity scent of her silky hair, then i looked back at her face and couldnt look away. 3yoone ma5alat shay ella oo chafeta oo la7a'6ta....mthl shlon her cheeks kanaw 7omor oo shlon rmoosh'ha kanaw e7oshoon her cheeks youm termish oo the two freckles that were on her nose......her funny nose....hehe. I kissed it again and again. I could feel her skin get hot oo it was obvious that no one has ever touched her this way. I was the first to ever hold her this way and i felt proud but nervous at the same time 'cause i had to make her first kiss perfect for her!



Countless nights passed as i sat at night not being able to sleep from constantly thinking about lulu and the way she felt in my arms, how feminine and sweet she was, how her lips might feel against mine......


And even if i did manage to sleep, she haunted me in my dreams.



I shuddered, i cant take this any longer....i have to kiss her!



"Lulu....i think i'm gonna kiss you...." i said and looked deep into her eyes. Her eyes were filled with wonder, shyness, love and.......passion.



etgi9 3ala meno enta.......



"no....i think that i HAVE to kiss you...."


Her chocolate brown eyes melted into mine, and i leaned in to kiss her. My lips were millimeters away from hers and i felt like my head will explode and my heart will burst from the sensation that i'm feeling right now.



**knock.....knock....**


I'm even hearing voices now.....she's driving me crazy. I leaned in and my lips touched her smooth lips, as i was about to start kissing her....



***KNOCK....KNOCK......KNOCK !!!!****



"LULU.....!!!! LULU......" called someone.



It took every force my body possessed to pull away from her when i was sooo close....so close to heaven.



"F***...!!!" i hissed against her lips. We were both breathing heavily, and she had this look of confusion in her eyes.



she probably didn't hear the knocking......



"LULU BA6LAY IL BAB.....!!!"



I pulled away from her, and the state that she was in was .....was mesmerizing. She had this dazed expression across her face and her lips were unbearably pink and her cheeks were flushed, and she was staring at me confused.



"LULU....SAM3ATNE.....ETHA MARADAITAI BAKASIR ELBAB WALLAH...!!"



Lulu's head shot up, her eyes widened and looked at me with panic all over her face.



"SHIT.....!!!"

____________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.....!!!!


7ADI BANAM EL7EEN.....I KEPT THINKING IB ILFRASH MN KITHIR MAKNT DAI5A OO ANA AKTIB THE PART ELLE I INCLUDED "FEATHER" IN THE PART ....THINKING OF MY FLUFFY PILLOW.........ZAIN INNA I DIDNT ADD BLANKETS OO BED BL BATHROOM B3D (OKAY THAT DIDNT SOUND RIGHT).....5AL AROO7 ANAM A7SANLY ;))

THANK U

GUDNIGHT

LUV U ;**

24 comments:

  1. Person : hehe 6ab3an first !!! oo yalla read i wont comment lene banam gudnight hun...luv ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit lazem ega63oon ;p
    3jeeb el post luv ya ;**
    Daloul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhh Tory may Tony.... il post 3ajeeb!!! omg I can't believe this OH MY GOD!!!!




    love youuuuuuuuu ;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you sleep and leave us hanging like this walla how could you!!!! Who is at the door? Talal wela her friend Jana? :/ Omg :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg omgggg ! 7esafaaa ga6a3uhuum bas mnooo ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Com'on!! nooowaaay tawehum ethakeroouha ! uurrgghhhh LOL 7ade endemajet..

    awki awki im one of your silent readers and you deserve an applaud .. these posts are pretty amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!!!!

    um babe tara some of us dont have their husbands around them o this post was 3thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab ;p

    akeed it was 6alal....ifff why did someone have to come looking for her, let them enjoy their passionate..thrilling...SIZZLING moment!!

    ti9bi7een 3la 5air o thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you for this AMAAAAZING post, ily mithlich intay amaaaaazing ;**

    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAAh 3asaaa its not talal!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaah the post!!!!
    I hope its not 6alal ely ga3ed e7in barrah!!! waay ya3ne finally they get quality tme together khalohum shwayaaa!!! I'm really enjoying akher cham posts they make me smile!;p

    Thaaankss for the post hun.. gnite;****

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha i can imagine the frustration mal Feras - hahahahhahaha

    lakin 9ij ya3ni 3ad ma hollywood moment - min 3ala ilbab - oo shdarahum ineh Lulu da5il??

    BTW this post was waaaay too short. a5er mara haa?? LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. o ba3daaaaaaaaaaaaaaain e9ar .. yala cant waaaaaaaaaaait ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. lazim in3arif shino yi9eer may9eer...post ibsir3a....addicted

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOOW! 8awiyaa :P haha let feras jump min a window itha feeh bil 7amaamm ?! post post quick ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. *BIG SIGHHH* !
    i loved ittt ! i want feras :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the partt;*
    Next postt ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. ISHAWGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !
    7adah the best part so far !! :**************
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  18. a7 ilshay ;)
    oh my god shit shit emnooo?

    lol 5aly lulu says laa ba6ny y3wrny or diarherra go away..huge turn off but the person outside might leave

    ReplyDelete
  19. can't wait can't waiiiiiiiiit !!!
    quick spill sh9aaaar who? why ? what ... aaaaah
    laaa mu wagtaa !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Daloul:ee 7ada mi wagta ;p

    chanel: hehe thnx..oo loooooove u ;**

    Jacqui: hehe ul find out soon !!

    Zainey: ya zainey ya zainey you'll find out soooon !!

    A*MODE: awwwww thnx my ex-silent reader ;**

    love;**: aww 7beebty entay elamazing walla ;** oo inshalla u get ur husband back soon !!

    N1/2: hehe you'll see !!

    Exquisite: inshalla dom u smile ;D

    3anooda:ee 7ada he's frustrated maskeen yabee eboos'ha bs mo gader...!

    coco grace: hehe you'll find out sooooon !!

    Anon: i'm working 3la the new post el7een so stay tuned !!!

    Anon: haha bs la manaby feras yetkassar 3alaina ;p

    *R: eeeeee 7ada nabe feras !!!!

    fa6ma: thnx hun ;*

    Munera: hehe 7ada eshawgoon ....o thnx hun ;*

    S.Crime: u guesses one thing be9eer bl nxt post ...hehe ...we'll see ;)

    F: hahahah looooool 7adich mshta6a etshawgeen !!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fatty liver disease drugs to avoid fatty liver disease drugs to avoid
    fatty liver disease drugs to avoid

    My weblog fatty liver treatment ayurvedic

    ReplyDelete