Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My One and Only (32-B)

Thanks 4 the dedication "let's keep this between us" !!!! This is for you then to be even...hehe ;**



oo person manesaitich this is dedicated 4 u 2 just 2 keep my promise ;D

______________________________________________________________



Feras.....



"ee ....." i said as i closed the door behind me. She backed away from me, and pointed her finger at me,



"e6la3 barra...!!" she said panickly.



I approached her cautiously, "Jana....digeega..."



"E6LA3 !!!! GET OUT !!!WHAT PART OF IT DONT YOU GET ?!" she replied inraged with me.



"Jana mala da3e ela39ab...bs sim...." i couldnt continue, her face turned red and she interrupted me,



"mala da3e ela39ab ?!? Feras enta dash el7ammam weyay !!!! Ooo anyone can stumble across us el7een !!!! "



"Adry bs...."



"dam enik tadry 3ayal e6la3 barra....!!! " she replied furiously.



"Bs i cant leave unless i know laish wafa8tay 3la 6alal.........." i said in a surprisingly calm voice.



She glared at me, " why do you care....?"



"Ofcoarse i care!!!" i said and stood infront of her, " kil elle 9ar baina oo etgooleenly ehta i care ?!"



She just maintained an expressionless face and kept breathing hard from anger. I looked at her confused, "what dont you believe me..?"



"Your words and your actions are not in agreement. Besides, i learned not to trust a word that comes out of your mouth."



Fury sparked within me. "what the hell does that mean ?"



"you know very well.....latesta3bi6 weyay..."



I grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her back to the wall. " i wasn't the one who lied," i said in a low voice.



She just glared at me. "get out of my way."



"Oh...i dont think so."



"Feras! etha a7ad chafna....."



"Ma7ad ra7 echoofna...." i replied in a dry tone.



She started to shrug herself away but i had her held securely with my arms. After several attempts of struggling she gave up and she got so angry that she started shaking.



"Feras hathe a5er mara agoolik feha wa5ir....."



"A5er marra....? zain balashtai etmeleen...."



"WALLAH a9ari5..!"



"oo etlemeen kel elawadem 3ndina.....i guess not!"



Tears started to well up in her eyes, and her body grew limp in my arms.



"Feras....please....." she pleaded.



I looked at her and i dont know why but i just wanted to crush her to me and drink all her tears away......but i cant do that, not after what she did.



"Lulu latabcheen....." i said in a concerned voice. She just kept crying, i hesitantly raised my arm and brushed a tear from her face, hating myself for growing weak when she cries. "Lulu.....bas.....please......"



She looked into my eyes and looked at them with intent. My heart started to pound loudly in my chest.



"why wont you just leave me alone..." she whispered.



"i want to sadgeeny i do, bs i cant lene a7ibich lulu A7IBICH!!!"



The sadness in her eyes seemed to change into something else......something like anger. "you discust me!" she said and shrugged herself away.



I stood with my back to her, "SHENO.....?!"



"etchoofne ib 3aine oo etchatheb........sheno enta mat7iss ...matisti7y..."



I turned and looked at her, "Achathib...?!? Laish sheno gelt '3ala6........kel elle gelta inne i love you and you know thats true..."



"no i dont.."



"I wouldnt be here if i didnt love you, not after elle sawaitee....oo e5tartay 6alal"



"latda5il 6alal belmaw'6oo3..."



"oo mn meta etdaf3een 3an 6alal......moo hatha elle kentay tabcheen oo etgooleen ma2abee....feraas shasawy..."



"that was before......oo atleast 6alal is honest"



"oo laish i'm not !?!"



"Obviously....dont act like you dont know what im talking about..!"



"oo entay sheno youre a saint oo ana madry.....you lied to me, you told me enich ebterfe'6een 6alal oo faj2a atfaja2 bl diwaniya edish 6alal oo egool ena 5a6ib......el7een mno elle honest lulu...you or me.."



"mara7 a'6ayi3 wagte ba6la3...." she said and stepped away.





"what happened to you.......shelle '3ayarich ?! " i said because i had to say it, i was so inshock with her it's like she's a completely different person.



She stopped near the door and i just stared at her back and she said in a choked voice, "i dont want you anymore."



"You know inna you love me....."



She remained silent, i walked over to her, and stood between her and the door. "Deny it...," i whispered. "i dare you."



She said nothing.



"You cant, can you ?" i put my arms around her, resting my chin on the top of her head. It was an embrace we shared numerous times, but never had it felt so bittersweet. I had no idea why i was holding her. I only knew that i couldnt not do it.



"why are you doing this?" she whispered."why?"



"i dont know." Oo wallah it was the truth. I was angry with her for chosing 6alal over me, for lying to me, but holding her felt just right. No one could ever fit so perfectly in my arms....no one!

_________________________________________________________



Lulu...........







i savored every part of him. His smell, his arms wrapped around me, my head on his firm chest, his chin on my face. I didnt want to let go...........! I love him ...YES....and i cant deny it. I just wanted to burst out and tell him that i dont love him but i just couldnt. His eyes were filled with love and honesty and i just couldnt understand why he did what he did. If he truly loved me, then why did he keep a girlfriend...why?!?



I pulled myself away, "i cant do this....." i didnt want to look at his eyes, in fear that i would lose myself.



"Why.....am i that repulsive to you...!? Am i not good enough to have you???"



It took all my strength to say a two lettered word, "no" i said and squeezed my eyes shut.



I love him and i want to spend the rest of my life with him but i cant do that with a man who lies right infront of my face to me, and keeps other girls around. I wont live a life where i will constantly worry where he's at, with who, whats he doing............

I said "no" disregarding all the love i've come to carry for him, and although it will hurt and will take a long time to heal...i'll manage....i'll manage.



i tried to ignore his burning gaze on me by looking at the ground.



"5ala9 3ayal," he said in a clipped tone of one who is trying very hard not to show emotion. "ra7 ehedich oo i'll never bother you again."



I swallowed convulsively.



"Yamshy ma3ach hal7ache mo chethe.....lena 5ala9 i'm done."



"E-enta betroo7....5ala9?" i asked, my voice very small.



"mo hatha elle tabeena," he bit out, "mo9a7 !" he looked dangerous and headed to the door.



Hatha elle enta tabee !!!!



I didnt feel the rage set in. I t descended on me like fury and before i realized what was happening, i was screaming. "GO THEN! Go! Roo7 oo jabel your GIRLFRIEND!!! Roo7 7ag 7abeebat el galb...... ROO7 !!!"



Feras went utterly still , "WHAT...?!?"





_____________________________________________________________________



to my amazing readers.....



this is the only post today....7adi ta3bana oo i wont right another one.



Thank you....



Love you....



Gudnight ;**

35 comments:

  1. its shared @@

    @@

    @@

    person doesnt share i told u b4 bareny was shot with a m16 SHARING IS CARING diiiiied with him :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Person: hehe ya it is.....bssssss i dedicated 2 parts 4 u give room 7ag '3arich yal na7eesa ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaaaaaaaaay a5eeeeeeran !!!! maba'3at etgoola! 5anchoof she9eer...cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness: hehe 7ada a5eeran...;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. * gives closi a panadol *

    it makes all the pain go away ;)

    * person secretly wishing that the panadol would make closi rite another post*

    bas bas person giving closi a biiiiig barney hug since closi shakilha she likes him =/ to make her all :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Person: **taking the whole packet of panadol from person*** oo btw i HATE barney ashwa enna maat...

    ReplyDelete
  7. na7iiiiisa @@

    ana na7issaaaaaaa :)

    * person screaming and sobbing *

    ana mu na7isa u promised me a post dedicated to me 3a6atini a part oo the short part ba3ad law part a shared chan gitlich ok bas part b
    bas yalla mi5alif mashkora oo ma itga9ren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Person: tsk tsk tsk....shasawee feeha hal bnaya em2athyatne oo ga3da ;p
    ooo i remembered the surprise was that i posted another part which is 32 ams 3ashanich

    ReplyDelete
  9. la la ma yinfa3 whole pack ma nabich u die
    @@ ollla u like bareny this much ile taben u follow him to the grave
    ba3ad ma it5ali9 8u9at feras thats 3ad up to u as long as were no where near doen min il story whole pack is not an option

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo ana mali dedication ya3ni??? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. ana im2thitich @@
    tadren ishlon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheheheh 3ajabtinii person lol :D!!!

    thankkkk youuu for the post!! omg walah thank you:)
    ur one of my fav blogs!
    wanasaaaa
    oki i'll shut up and read now:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Person: waaaaaaaaaaai3 aham shay !!! Mako sho'3ol al7ag barney 3ashan a9adi3 akthar ! oo eshda3wa matabeene amoot bs 3shan the story...bas...afaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3anooda: loooooooooool....;)))

    Hi my name is: oo entay b3d i loooove ur story oo entay b3d....oo ya shut up and read ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. it was a joke :@ :@
    oh ho 5ala9 5ala9 nm nm
    ufffffff

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOD!!!
    AMAZINNG POST...
    ahhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  17. The post was amazing!!!! ya36eech el 3afyaa! 9ij Lulu awal marah etbarid chabdy ow etgula! waay I've been waiting for her to say hal jumla since ever!!! Enshallah bs yefhimoun each other..

    Thanks for the post hun;***
    gnite;*

    ReplyDelete
  18. person: akeed a joke...age6ich 3nd barney etha u meant it...;p chena gazarnaha 3la barney wayed..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. wooooww... umbay.. 3adii abchiii ...
    ahhh
    oh my God la2 la2 la2!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi my name is: entay il amazing !!!!!!!!

    Exquisite: hehe thnx oo gud night 2 oo sweat "Feras" dreams ;**

    ReplyDelete
  21. poppin' champaighn: ***cant stop laughing** walla et'6a7keene madry laish ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tara shahateeny 3la johnny 7ada latheeeeeeeeeethe yum yum !!!

    oo poppin champaighn a7ibich !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. cuteness: ee 7ada 3ajeeb johnny....hehe ;))

    ReplyDelete
  24. N1/2: ur welcome hun ;** te3jebny ur comments 7adda to the point...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  25. ASHWA ENA SHE TOLD HIM!!! now he can e3adel il omoor!!! its never too late;D

    ReplyDelete
  26. ana a7ibich akthaaaaaar ;***

    oo in my closet: hehehehhe :) thank you :) LOL:P

    ReplyDelete
  27. oooo a5eeraaaan galatlaaaah ooooff ma baaghaaat :P baas haaam lulu ghal6anaaah :P
    feraaaaaas ;* walaaa meskeeein hal walaad ;P

    ReplyDelete
  28. 7aram alich et5ylin em3algin chethy !! Thanx =*

    ReplyDelete
  29. laaaaaaaaaaa.....
    she9eer next?
    ma agdran an6r :P
    mashalah t3arfeen shloon tjthbeen ur "qora2" :P
    bas tara galbiii ga3d e3awrnii ib shakl mo 9ij :(
    7aram feraas :(
    and 7aram lulu :(
    bas its too late she said yes to that other guy.
    7araam :(
    btw ta7yaaa 7araaa 7ag my top 4th blogger
    *clap clap clap clap*
    * t9fer ba3ad * lool

    ReplyDelete
  30. sugar: ee maba'3at ...hehe!!!

    Zainey: hehe akeed mako a7ad mo 9af ma3 feras...;p

    fab.92: hehe loool ;**

    nada: oo heyaaaaaaa ....**starts clapping** chak chak chak chak ;D

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol amaziiing post love ya
    cant wait for the nxt post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ana tawni i'm reading this story, bs i had to comment on this post! I'm on the verge of tears, la w foug hatha i'm listening to love songs wich are not helping, 7adi mo bs indimajt ila addicted, ashwa ina all the posts are available, ye3ni mako na6ra:p

    ReplyDelete