Friday, March 13, 2009

My One and Only (43)

tadroon enne wayid a7ibkom....y3ne jad jad a7ibkom...wallah your comments make my day...oo make me want to write the best for you guys....


so thank you oo luv u ;***


ENJOY......

___________________________________________________________



Feras.....


I quickly entered the hotel, took the suite's key and headed to the suite before lulu comes up. I planned a romantic dinner for us. Ma3 enne i'm really not the kind of romantic type, bs i aim to be that for lulu. This girl has changed me in ways i cant imagine. I never thought that a girl would enter my life in an unexpected way-an accident- and that she would steal my heart even while she was unconscious. And now all i can think about is her, us together, and our future ahead of us.


Inshalla ef9a5at el5o6ooba mn 6alal, lena etha la2 wallah madry eshra7 e9eer feene oo i'll have to end it with her. I cant fall inlove with an engaged woman even if that meant that she loved me back too. This dinner will be perfect if i hear the right words come out from her kissable mouth, "fe9a5t 5o6oobte ma3 6alal."


I paced back and forth the room, god i was nervous. I needed air, so i opened the balcony where the dinner table was put and stared at the sea infront of me.


My Only calling......


"feras....."


"hala....wainich...."


"feraaas asti7y a93ad...madry...."


"hehe laish... 5aifa mene....."


"la2 bs il7een balasht a5af..!"


"hahaha....lulu you can trust me....do you trust me..."


"with all my heart...."


"3ayal laish entay lail7een ta7at...."


"hehe....kani kani yaya....what room number giltley..."


"2nd floor, suite 4........na6rich 3ala naaaar...."


"hehe...okay yala bye..."


I shut the phone oo my heart beats started to beat faster and faster as i imagined lulu getting closer and closer to me.


**knock knock **


And my heart stopped.


___________________________________________________________


Lulu......


i was so nervous, oh my god i cant believe i'm gonna meet feras oo this wont be like any other meeting, it will be the night i confirm to him that i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.


My heart was thumping like crazy, i held my breath and knocked,


**knock knock **


I waited impatiently, i fiddled with my bag bs the door didnt open. I checked the number and it read "4". I knocked again,


**knock knock**


But this time the door did open, and i faced the most handsome man ever put on this earth. He wore kaki shorts, white polo, and a hat labsa blmagloob. I gazed at him like there was no tomorrow, still standing at the door. Oo i didnt miss how he looked at me with his mesmerizing eyes, and that didnt help my heart at all 'cause it worked twice as hard to pump my blood. I heard him gasp,


"lulu....waw....mashallah....madry shagoolich...." he stammered as he looked at me from head to toe in awe. I smiled at him and i was so happy, i cant believe that i "ana" actually got this man to stammer.


"Goole hi mathalan....." i answered smiling back.


"Hi...." he replied with a wide smile. And my stomach started doing back flips when he smiled. Mn kithir ma i was happy i couldnt stop smiling regardless of the fact that my cheeks started to hurt. "oo el7een shagool...."


"hehe....umm ....tegdar etgoole adish....."


He suddenly shot up, as if awakened from his gaze, "oh asif....tfa'6ilay...nesait ennich lail7een barra...."


I entered the suite, oo when i passed near him by the door, i heard him take in a deep breath, taking in my scent which made my skin tingle all over. I stood and scanned the suite. It was beautiful, fairytale-like. We were in the living room that included white couches in the middle facing the tv. On the side there was a mini kitchen, oo on the other side there were two doors, which i concluded were the bathroom and bedroom. But facing me was the balcony and the most spectacular view ever. I walked to the balcony, and looked at the sun setting down, casting all these shades of colors. Shades of pink, purple, orange , yellow all adorned the sky.It was warm, it was soothing , but most of all it was romantic.


Just then i heard the door shut, and i wondered what took him so long to close the door. I turned around and saw him at the other end of the room, looking at me like he hasnt seen me for a hundred years. He was nervous, i could see it in his posture. Both of us were breathing hard and with love shining through our eyes. I knew, right then, right there, that i've made the right decision and that i belong to this man. I was born for him, thats why i exist.


My eyes started to tear up, as i stared at him. I raised my arm to him, beckoning him to come to me. He walked to me, and my tears started streaming all over my face. I love this man, i cant live without this man. Everything was like it was in slow motion, and its like it took him forever to come to me. I couldnt wait, and so i broke into a run across the room and crashed into him. he even stumbled back a couple of steps from the force of the collision. I threw my arms over his shoulders and grasped him wantonly. He seemed taken back at first, but then his hand crept to me back sliding their way to my hair them back down to my back. He held my so tight that i struggled for breath, but i didnt care as long as i was in his arms, molded to him, and taking in his scent.


_____________________________________________________________


Feras......


She was here in my arms, holding on to me with a force i didnt imagine she had. I ran my hand over the curve of her back to her hair that reflected the colors of the sunset. I held her head with both hands and pulled her away from me, and gazed into her eyes which glistened with tears.


This is not good, this is not good......allah yistir.....


I was scared, what if her parents are forcing her to marry 6alal, what if she cant get out of it......what will i do?! I searched her face for an answer but i couldnt focus on anything except for the beauty that was standing before me. She looked angelic with the sunset's firey lights behind her. I closed my eyes and opened them again, thinking that i might be in a dream 'cause this is too good to be true.


I brushed away her tears, she grabbed my hand and planted a sweet, soft kiss into the palm of my hand. I shivered all over, and i had to know , i had to know....


"Lulu.......?"


"a7ibik...." she said as she looked back into my eyes. I looked at her, not knowing what to say, i dont know what she means, and im dieing here, i am. She senced my discomfort and cupped my cheeks , and her eyes started to water even more, but she broke into a smile. And kissed my forehead while she whispered,


"Im yours......finally yours....."


______________________________________________________________

33 comments:

  1. @@
    @@
    walla lulu i6la3t mu hayna ra7at il chalet with a guy @@ adre adre ina this is not any guy its feras BAS still
    tsk tsk tsk
    law omha tadre bit7a9ilaha i96ar on her other cheek :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. person: akeeeeed entay awal !!!! Oo mo chalet e7m e7m its a suite ib hotel y3ne aragi3 shwy hehe......be its feraaaaaas ;)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear ishrayich tawni dasha il byt @@
    oo la i was on the fone with my friend
    kina tawna we've played this game 3ala our 9aida friend abt lulu oo feras fa im like 5al i check did she reply 3ala my comment wela i SCRRRRRRREAM FERRRRRAS UPDATE @@
    OO 9akyna il fone :P 3ashan we read then call to comment

    laaaaaa mama ma yinfa3 maku dihin i9ib min rasi 3ashan tamshi il tirig3 3alay @@
    im still
    tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Person: hehe 3ala 7a'6ich 3ayal ;p oo shno elgame ele la3abtooha 3la ur 9aida frnd I'm curious...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOL (a)
    u dont wna know :P

    maskeeeeeeeeena itha tadree walla itmoot i think :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. AFFA..
    yes yes i am @@
    SHloon itroo7 @@
    affa walla
    ee 3ayal shloon? tabeeni agolich its ok..troo7 suite, haa?
    LA CLOSET (amazing post) bas 8awiyya..
    BAD BAD BAD.. ;[[ afa ya lulu
    laa mu intay il bad @@..ta3alaaay :@ SHFEECH ZA3ALTAY 5al afahmich @@
    ee ee ina il suite hatha too much ya3ni SHLOON TROO7LA ;/
    bas closet u can ALWAYS SHISMA..
    U KNOW.. it6aybeen 5a6ree with anuther post ;$$.. 2,3 MU MISHKILA kither ma tabeen ;p
    ee walla yallait..
    yalla w8ing ;$

    ReplyDelete
  7. the post left me speechless...! men 9ijy! shenu hatha! feras ow lulu eyaaninoooooon! akheeran they are together alone with no distractions ow no 6alal;p
    waay im just so happy right nw! ur post 3ajeeeeb 9ij 3ajeeeeeb! ashwany i checked etha a7ad posted shay, i really needed a post from someone ow u just made my wish come true;)

    thanks for the amazing post;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhhhhhhh marraa so sweet ;)

    mushu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAAAAAY Thanks for the most amazing romantic lovely post ever;*!
    Shai6anaa lulu ;p loool
    ambai wanasa 7adi meshta6a :D
    Post another one pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
    _____ _____
    ,ad8PPPP88b, ,d88PPPP8ba,
    d8P" "Y8b, ,d8P" "Y8b
    dP' "8a8" `Yd
    8( " )8
    I8 8I
    Yb, Lulu & Feras ,dP
    "8a, ,a8"
    "8a, ,a8"
    "Yba adP"
    `Y8a a8P'
    `88, ,88'
    "8b d8"
    "8b d8"
    `888'
    "

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops :P madri sh9aar :D
    ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡FERAS♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡AND♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡LULU♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE !! I LOVE THEM !
    SO CUTE
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAAAAAH GALBE !!
    that was amaaaaaazing :* thankyoou!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wohooooooooooooo Feras and LULU !!
    perfect perfect can't be anymore perfect :D
    yalla bagilich 2 posts ilyum lol
    la bess jad that up there made my day :) !!
    akhaaaih ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. the most heartfelt lovey dovey post ever..

    aaaahh <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 cute ! love it next post plz ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. ya3ni 5ala9 - abchy?? this is the end!!! they are getting married!!! ma y9eer another little drama 3ashan it6awil il qi9a shwaya???

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUUUUTEE! i cnt waait till the neext poost! i dnt mnd if there in a suite y3ny its just a story
    AMAAZIING;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. he even stumbled back a couple of steps from the force of the collision <<< AWW ! i SO know what you meana !=P

    SOOO CUUTE !=*
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I gave you the I love your blog award ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGG !!! CLOSET 5ALA9 UR BLOG IS MY FAV!!! I LOVE LULU W FERAS!! BSS MU KITHER MA A7EBICH ENTAY W UR BLOG;********
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. PLEASE give them a happy ending!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i was following wayed wayed blogs.. bs now really busy with school stuff fa i cant.. bs lazm kl yom achayek ur blog.. entay mn bayn keeel el blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. anon(qs): ee kind of 8awiya bs they hv 2 see eachother eventually sheesawoon b3d ;p oo simply i lv u wallah u mk me smile 7tta law i was in a bad mood ;*

    exquisite: awww 7beebte entay ilamazing ;**

    mushu: oo ana marra 7abaitich ;*

    Nada: alaaaaaaaaaaa the hearts are so cuuuuute ...@@ thnx hun ;*

    Munera: looool hehe ;**

    *R: no thank you 4 being amazing ;*

    F: glad enna 3ijabich oo loool lail7een em9amima 3la 3 posts ;p

    S.Crime: hehe 7asa feech...;D

    Anon: 2mro inshalla...u'll hv 2 wait ;))

    3anooda: hehe lat5afeen there's always drama...;p

    Anon: haha ya i guess it is jst a story...;))

    Charmbracelet: hehe and i sooo get how u feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. love ;* : awwww thnks hun...lv u ;**

    Anon (R;*): 7beeeeeeeeebte oo ana a7ibich b3d ;**

    E: hehe u'll see....;*

    Anon: waaaai tara wallah thnk u thnk u thnk u ....oo 7adi estanast !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the post ow its my fav one lail7een.
    post soon I LUV YA !!;**
    XOxo
    Daloul.

    ReplyDelete
  26. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW;D iam haaaaaaaaaaappy.. abeee wa7ed methel feraaaaaas;$!!..yalla can`t wait abe next post;*
    W.

    ReplyDelete
  27. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wakheraaaaaaaaan they are together now yay yay yaaaay!

    Kololololololooooosh :P

    TEAM FERAS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was in tears with her, my heart literally stopped. This post sent shivers up and down my spine, walla 7sait iny ma3ahum in the room, and such a perfect way to tell him she is his.

    I love you, I anxiously wait for you to update, and sit there with a dorky smile plastered on my face throughout the whole post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  30. im crying my ass out hnii..
    i want a feras.. shloon ya jmaa3aa.
    and mashala mashala ur amazing... thany sha59 e5aleeny abchii in a blog.
    a7ayeeeech for an amazing post.
    keep up the good work.
    love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  31. Helloo ;*
    awal shay; my friend told me 3an ur blog gabel cham youm 9ar feni hmm laa maly khilg galaly ergeeh wallah 7ada eyanin shift ro7y fathya gemt agra.. wagra wagraa ib 3 days khala9t min awal shay .. o NOW ABAAAIH mabeech togfeen ;(
    kil ma a6la3 warid achayik etha fe new post wla la2 ;P
    yallaa plz lat6awleen 3laina the story is AMAZING!!!!

    Ya36eech il 3afya :*:*

    "L"

    ReplyDelete
  32. Daloul:hehe luv u 2 daloula ;*

    W: looool kilina nabe wa7d nfs feras...;))

    chanel: awwwwwwwwwww you wallah ;**

    Jacqui: aham shay elyibab...hehe ;)) TEAM FERAS!!

    love;**: haha aham shay eldorky smile...loool ;p

    Nada: awwwwwww oo luv u 2 !!

    L: hehe zain 3ayal garaitay..;D oo entay ilamazing ;**

    ReplyDelete