Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My One and Only (40)

i posted 39 so if u didnt read it read it then read 40 3ashan matitla5bi6on...;D


This post Tooooooo





Exquisite lena u r so sweeeeeeet .....;*




oo to Anonomous elle etjawab 3ala as2ilat'ha (i think u know yourself ;p).....



oo person YES !!! Feras is more than just Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious......!!!!!!!!



oo Chanel......i missed u 2day ...mabayantai!!!

oooooooo to my amazing readers !!!!!!!!!!





ENJOY....oo bas this post mako b3d today lat7anchoon....hehe ;p





__________________________________________________________





Lulu........





My white dress floated around me as i ran across the grassy,green feild with the sun smiling to me. The feild contained incessant kinds and colors of flowers. Yet the aroma that hung in the breeze was ree7at el bo5oor oo il3ood. I continued running with the smile on my face with my hand in the air trying to catch a unique kind of flower that danced in the air. It got closer to me and i jumped to grab it, but the breeze would grow stronger and it would lift the flower out of my grasp. I was determined to grasp it no matter what, oo i kept giggling and laughing as i ran after the flower. i neared the end of a cliff where the waves crashed against it. But i kept running, regardless. The flower sunk a little and i closed my hand after giving it a jump. I finally got it !!!! But ......i felt myself falling......falling of the cliff !!! I kept falling......





falling......





the sky got darker and gloomier as i fell lower and lower......





the flower slipped from my hand......





and i kept falling......as the sound of the crashing waves grew louder





***************************








"hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeh !!!!!!" i gasped as i opened my eyes with my heart on my chest. I breathed hard and beads of sweat gathered on my forehead. I took the blanket from over me and realized that i was sweating like crazy although i was shivering. It felt so real ...i felt like i was falling...! I tried to calm myself down and remind myself inna its just a dream bss i couldnt. I shivered violently....i turned and saw the clock read 4:04 a.m..


i drank water and laid my head back on the pillow,





"asta'3fir allah........" i said over and over again bs mako faida. i dont know whats wrong with me. i mean i've had dreams that were waaaaaaaay scarier than this one but i couldnt shake away the feeling that i was falling.I tossed and turned but couldnt sleep. i reached for my mobile and my fingers automatically dialled feras's number. I curled up in my bed,





6oooooooooo6...........6ooooooooooo6............6oooooooooooooo6..............6oooooooooooo6.........6ooooooooooooo6


60000000..........





"Alo........" came feras's heavy sleepy voice on the other end of the line. My body relaxed immediately as soon as i heard his voice but my voice quavered.





"Fer-ras......"





"hmmmm......" and i could hear the sound of his covers as he turned. I gasp escaped my mouth and i forced my hand against my mouth so i wouldnt cry out.





"Fer-ras....*gasp*....i....*gasp*.....*gasp*......."





"hmmm 3mry ........." he replied obviously still asleep.





"5-5ala9....m-mafeeni sh-shay......" i listened to his ryhtimic breathing and relaxed myself.








"emmmm.....bs fizt......" mumbled feras. I smiled despite myself,





"sheno........."





"elgoal 7agi......ahhh..."





"hehe...*sniff*...5ala9 elgoal 7agik....hehe....."





he mumbled another incoherent thing and i giggled at what he said. i wiped my tears and kept the phone in my hand listening to feras's breathing as my lullaby. I drifted to sleep peacefully.





______________________________________________________





Feras......





I opened my eyes and squinted to see what time it is.





Uhhhh....9:45am.....offfff 5ara t2a5art ....!!! ilijtima3 b3d rb3 sa3a......!!!





I kicked the blanket away from my body and rubbed my eyes. I stretched wala i find my phone in my bed.





Hatha eshyabaa ehnee...???





I took it and put it on the table where i hopped into the shower. I wore my dishdasha oo '3itra oo sprayed some perfume, grabbed my phone and headed to the car. As i was on my way to the sharika i messaged lulu.....





My Only





9aba7 el5air ya ba66a....goomay bsich nom....;p ommi '3a9ib poured honey in my chai 7aleeb 2day oo tethakartich ...ur my honey....chena i had part of u with my brkfst....!! elmohim ana rayi7 ilsharika....tc


sent 10:19a.m.





_______________________________________________________





Lulu.......





I woke up at the sound of my phone beeping. i reached out for it and squinted as i read the message oo my lips spread into a smile.





1 outgoing message


My One


gilna tabe takilne bs 3ad mo m3 chai 7aleeb (em9adga enne honey ;p) !!! y3ne romantic m3 wayhik...;p headed to uni ...tc


sent 10:23a.m.





I hopped out of bed and did my morning ritual by showering, hair blowing, make-uping, ilbising, oo breakfasting, oo e6li3ing oo heading to uni.





I got back from uni and ate lunch then sat in the 9ala with my mom.





yalla tekalimay.....el7een fir9itich.....yallah yal sakka.....okay il7een .....1....2.....3.....





"youma...."





"hala yuma....."





"emm....bagoolich shay...."





"ee goolay lena ana b3d 3ndy shay....."





"9ij goolay elle 3ndch....."





"la 3ady goolay salfitich oo ana agool b3dich....."





"laaaa entay goolay...mn 9iji...."





"enzain.....kalamt om 6alal oo melchitich entay oo 6alal b3d esboo3......" she said and smiled at me.





WHAT.....!!!this cant be happining...?!





I just looked at her oo mogadra i react wala shay bs g3adt a5izha oo ehya mbtasmatly.





okay...law knt gayla salfity gabel chan wayid abrakly...!!!





_____________________________________________________________











gudnight ;**














26 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh HELLLOOOOOO???

    laaaish chitheee short il post @@

    yalla mi5alif dam it was dedicated to wayid ppl :P 3adi its short the ones dedicated to ME AND ONLY ME :p r the EXQUISTE ONES :p

    AND AND ;) ee walla feras is more than super......<< mali 5ilg i copy paste ya3ni :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. gudmagharb :D

    ma3ana were past magharb bas maku gudnight :P

    HUGSSSSSSS CLOSI

    (this is wen hugs come in handy :P)
    la la la =@ u should never use hugs for EVIL
    * looks around nafs il movies :P *
    yalla should i hug u wela i use it bacher (A)

    ps 7adi fa9la :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. person: yaaaaaaaay first !!!!!! oo zain mene ga3da 3l krse oo my butt keeps getting bigger 3ashan aktiblich posts....im hurt ;(
    ooo feras ee 7ada *the long word*...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. person: *accepts person's hug oo she's suspicious**.....oo hahahaha it IS gudnight ...!!!! oo 3ady entay 6oul 3mrich fa9la ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol il 3asal thing made me laugh... i love the way u write, seriously!!! amaaazing hehehee

    ooo omg hehehe thank you for the dedication ha ahahahhahhe heheheheheheheh ehhehe loool;p fa9la Chanel;p hahahha

    i knoowww! kilish ma chiftich... 5ala9 2mro 2mro :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7alftich ishlon sitting down makes ure b*** get bigger it gets squeeshed lmao

    ok chaning topic aaaah NOOOOOOW looool

    hehehe *person hugs bk* l2na shes very hyper :P
    i know bas il7ain OVER i thnk i thnk i blame the venti frap i think still not sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. chanel: 7ada oo c u 2mro...hehe oo fa9la u are ;p

    Person: 7ada chnging subject...loool!!! oo the frap i say blame it !!! *accepts the hug*

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay you are totally ruining my week
    with this ending :(

    Please give us a happy ending :)

    I am begging here!!!

    love you
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2222
    khaal itgool inaa matabeee 6alaaal!!
    awal ma khalast geraya faj2a tesme3on wa7da itgool laaaaaaaaa2222 :p

    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anon: bs she has to face the fact 3n 6alal...sooooooooooo ull see...luv u 2 ;*

    M: **still hearing your laaaaaa2 echoeing**...u'll c bl nxt post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LA LA LA LA!!!!! mu men 9ijha el om ma3a om 6alal ba3aad!!! waaay mu eb kaifhuum!!!! ifff i knew this would happen! lulu lazem tetkalam sooner or later wela its gonna be too late!

    7abeebtyy thaanks for the amazing post and the dedication! i was happy lama sheftaa!! thaanks a lot;*** 3ad wanseeny zyada ow golay ena lulu betgul 7g umha ena ma taby 6alal anymre;p hehe

    keep up the great work;) gnite!

    ReplyDelete
  13. no way no way !! Mu kaifha !=| mm ur gaps between lines e'6a7koon=p
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god!!

    la wallah shu milcha after a weeek !!
    stop it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laa2 9ijj 9iijjjjj 9ijjjjjjjjjj Meskeeinaa Hal Beeeent wa3alaayaa :( Oooo Looooooooool chenhaa Yahiiil looooool ahaaam shaaaai el nanny LooooooL:PpP

    ReplyDelete
  16. ThankUUU ;]] (Loads ;$)

    hehe i know di5tay 6a 3yoonich @@, la laa mani gaylatlich kamlay..
    haw shfeech? wala 3ajibni ur post bas mu ila itkamleen 2day kafee ta3abtay..
    9alii 3alla il nibbii.. bas bas ma nabi post ilyoum, irta7ay, walk around, flat bu(double T)'s rnt cool.. la7geen 3alla the nxt post bacher..
    7alaft 3alaich ma taktibeen ilyoum :@ 5alla9..yah!!
    ;) bacher inshalla chthy since aku holiday ya3ni, zeeday il chaila bil posts (6) ;p

    ReplyDelete
  17. maaaaa9aaaaadig bas chee!!!! i hate u - i officially hate u. may9eer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA2! PLEASE MAKE IT A HAPPY ENDING! WALLAH LAMAN YOU PUT THE PART ILLY SHE WOKE UP FERAS MIN IL NOM, I HAD A HUGE GRIN ON MY FACE IT WAS HURTING! I LOVE FERASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:(

    ReplyDelete
  19. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( please dont marry 6alal to please your parents, please :'(

    I wanna tell you something, to anyone out there who has given up on love all they should do is read your blog, mo g3da ajamlich with every post you leaving me smiling...well expect for this one and when you said yes to 6alal. You are amazing min the way you write and you think you are beautiful walla ;**

    pleeeeeeeeeeeease dont let her marry 6alal please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. exquisite: hehe ....luv u ;**

    charmbracelet: ee madry laish m2 ena when i write it ekoon 9'3eer...hmmmmmm ;p

    S.Crime: 7ada sheno after a week !!!

    zainey: ee walla chena yahil....cute !!!

    Anon: ;D ;D ;D *cnt stop smiling*....;* wht r u q80 wala mokan thany....

    3anooda: tsk tsk tsk u hate me mara wa7da ....;p

    Anon: ee feras mo bs mo 7as ib 3mra oo lulu etkalma....hehe ;))

    Love;**: awwwwwwwwwww thnx hun !!! oo i really believe in love oo its obvious in the way i write ...luv u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. LAAAAH...imm saad! i caant waiit 6ool ill modaa to fiind out waat happens!!! BAAS AGAAIIN its AMAAAZIING..I laafed at the 3esaal thiing!:P
    ;**
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  22. WAAAAAAAAAY!
    What happens next ? :O
    Post another!
    post now! please !
    post 42938472 posts today :D
    Posssssssst. LOL
    Feraaaaaaaaaas<3
    Youuuuuuu<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :"(
    LAAA MABE MILCHA MABE MILCHA ! MA7IIB 6ALAL :(
    Thanks on the post :*
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  24. F: hehe ee feras sa6la shwy...;)) oo ill post 2day hun...!!

    fa6ma: looooooool ....ill post 2day...oo luv u 2 !!!

    Munera:u'll see wut happens nxt ;*

    ReplyDelete