Saturday, March 14, 2009

My One and Only (44)

To my therapist----person ;p thnks for the talk ams........luv ya ;**








ENJOY.....!!!!


_____________________________________________________________





Lulu............





"Im yours......finally yours" i whispered as i kissed his forehead. He held my face and looked at me deep in the eyes,





"lulu....y3ne.....y3ne...5alla9 entay....." he couldnt speak maskeen. I smiled and continued for him,





"ee y3ne ana 7agik enta oo bas....mako 6alal...fe9a5t el5o6ooba..."





"sawaitai kil hatha 3ashani......?! lulu matadreen eshkithir a7ibich...matadreen!!! Mara7 tet7asafain 9adgeeny oo .....oo....offfff y3ne bet9ereen morti ?! morti ana......" he smiled a goofy smile and i laughed.





"Hehe ...ee feras ...athbi7ik etha '3air chethe, " i winked at him. He kissed my forehead in a deep kiss and then let me go and pulled out his mobile. I looked at him confused, y3ne killish mo wagt el mobile el7een.





"Digeega lulu....i have to make this call." he said as he went into the balcony.





I looked at him, i mean is he serious, i just told him inna abe atzawaja oo his reaction enna yiti9il 3ala a7ad?!? i sat on the couch and looked at him pacing the balcony talking to someone with a grin on his face.


_____________________________________________________________





Feras........








5ala9 bet9eer morti....morti ana oo bas!!!!! el7amdellah ya rab...!!!





Bst her forehead oo hadait'ha 3ashan adig 3ala ome. Lazem agoolaha ni56ib lulu ib agrab for9a, lena mani gader at7ammal walaw digeega enne akoon b3eed 3anha.





"digeega.....lulu i have to make this call...." i said. And the look on her face was priceless, but she'll thank me later.





I headed to the balcony oo dagait 3al walda,





"aloo"





"aloo hala yuma...."





"hala feras...5air fee shay..."





"hehe.....la yuma late5tar3ain...bs fee shay..."





"wai feras ga6a3t galbi ...te7acha...."





"abeech te56ibeenly......"





".........."





"yuma.....alo....."





"klklklklklklklklkloooouuuuuush.....!!!!! hathe elsa3a elmbarika....ma ba'3ait tetzawaj...!!!!"





"hehe yuma....eshda3wa akeed knt batzawaj......"





"enzain mino bnt el7alal...."





"lulu....elle chifteeha bl3asha......"





"bs feras yuma hathe ma56ooba...may9eer"





"la yuma mo ma56ooba.....ana mit2akid....3afya yuma kalmaw ahalha gabil mayit8adamlaha a7ad thany....."





"weee weldi byetzawaj....el7amdela ya rab....5ala9 yuma enta lat7atee dam enne ana omik ebta5ith'ha oo bet9eer mortik inshalla...."





"hehe.....akeed omi oo a3arfich zain...."





"5ala9 yalla ana 5alaroo7 asawe eti9alate......m3 esalama..."





"ma3esalama......"





I shut the phone, my mother is the best. Etha 9amimat 3ala shay etsawee y3ne etsawee oo hadaf'ha el7een enna etzawijne oo mara7 terta7 ella etha zawijatne. Allah e5aleech le ya yuma....


I looked inside and saw lulu seated in the couch and flashed her a smile, but she just turned her face.





Hehe....3a9ibat...!! Ana babtilish ib a39abha hathe.....hehe





I entered the balcony and headed over to her.


_______________________________________________________________





Lulu........





b3d ma el2a5 5ala9 is oh-so-impotant phone call, he entered the suite. I looked at him and turned my face, y3ne taboon el9ij i expected his reaction to be a7san mn chethe ib alf marra. He got on to his knees and looked at me, holding my hand.





"lulu.....lulu......chofeene.....eshda3wa yoba......chofeene..."





i looked at him, holding my hand with love shining from him, right into my heart.





"tadreen enne a7ibich....."





"la madry...."





"hehe....akeed....lena may9eer at8adam 7ag wa7da matadry enne a7ibha..."





I looked at him, "sheno y3ne....."





"y3ne kalamt elwalda tawni oo inshalla ib agrab for9a ra7 et9ereen morti...."





My eyes teared up and i smiled, "masra3...!!"





"6ab3an...ana law eb2eedi amlich 3alaich elyoum....."





"hehe...abai mako sho'3ol...." i giggled. He kissed both of my hands and looked at me, serious all of a sudden.





"lulu......ana mn awal youm chftich fee dashaitay galbi..shlon madry....wallah 3mry ma 2atherat feene ibnaya nafsich entay....6ayarteele 3agle ib jamalich oo isloobich oo miyantich bs aham shay 3a9abeetich..hehe....oo 9ar feene hathe elbnaya abeeha etkoon morti, a9abi7 kil youm feech, akil mn eedich, etsharkeene ib hmoomy oo afra7e......abeech entay elle aroo7 ma3aha el3azayim, a3arfich 3ala elnas kilaha kamorti.....oo inshalla ka om 3yale....abee 3yale ekoonoon ni9a5 minnich bs laya5thoon 3a9abeetich 3ashan manet2atha....hehe....oo ra7 akoon wafee 7agich 6ool mana 3ayish....ra7 a7ibich la 2a5ir la7'6a ib 7ayate.....fa lulu Al-flani tetzawijainey....."





I looked at him, speechless, filled with love, and dazed. His face was filled with emotion and his eyes were sincere and honest.I reached out and brushed a single tear that fell from his eye. My tears soaked my face, and i nodded my head as i said,





"yes...yes yes YES...!!!!" and hugged him tightly. Mawa3ait ella he carries me and twirls me around, "feraaaaaaaaaaas........aaaaaaaaaaahhhh.....hehehehe" i buried my head in his chest and i've never been happy my whole life as much as i am now. We collapsed on the couch, laughing like crazy. He pulled me to him and i rested my head on his chest while he played with my hand. I dont know how long we stayed there, without a word, just listening to eachothers heartbeats and laying in eachother's arms.





"Uh....lulu....3ndy lich shay...."whispered feras in my ear as he reached into his pocket. I pulled away from him as he pulled out a burguny box. I looked at him, and he gave me a light kiss on my nose. He opened the box to flash before me, the most beautiful ring ever. It had a round shaped solitare in the middle with two smaller ones on each side. Then tiny diamonds found their way around the golden ring. It was breath-taking and i just couldnt take my eyes off of it.





"feras......." i gasped as i looked at the ring. He took my hand and slipped the ring into my finger, then raised my hand to his lips and kissed each and every finger.





"el7een 9ar 7ilo el5atim....."





I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "meta 5athita......"





He chuckled and played with my fingers, "youm chifteene bl9al7iya m3 dana....."





"what....."





"ee....dana 6awilat ib chanel fa giltlaha a6la3 oo aridlaha...o r7t cartier oo 5athaitlich il5atim...."





"bss shlon machafat ilchees..."





"ah! nesait..." he pulled the ring out, "i had them engrave something inside so they said that it would take a day....thats why."


I took the ring and read what was carved inside





Feras's Pearl





"Awwww....feras.....eyanin!!!!"





"9ij....3ijabich.....ma3araft sha7i6...glt Lulu and Feras...bs ma3ijabny...glt F and L....bs malee8.....wala agool lulwat feras.....y3ne feras's pearl....."





"la2 this is perfect.....i love it!!!" I put the ring back on. He stood up and reached for my hand,





"mayi3tai......"





"emmmm 7adi.....hehe...."





"enzain yalla 3al bal3a...."





"haha feras......aham shay!!!" And so we headed to the balcony, where a table was prepared with candles lit and roses in the middle. The food looked delicious, my mouth watered just looking at it. Feras pulled the chair out for me and i sat down, wala he drags his chair and sits it beside me. i looked at him with a smile. He grinned at me and shrugged,





"mishtihe awakil morte.....7aram...."





"hehe...la2 7alalik....7alalik....."







___________________________________________________________________



Thank you.....



Luv u..;**

69 comments:

  1. pampers: ahlan ib pampers...hala...;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. second?? heheh ma3arif hal li3ba;p

    bichaaaaaait ib this poosttt ambaaaaaaay :(

    '9aroory post thany '9aaaarooooory :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee: hehe ee "second" !! oo 6al3a b3d shwy mar7 yamdeene ...wait till 2mro ya galbi ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. @@
    @@
    ayshay ayshay i was on :@:@:@:@

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah yah! shino hal 7arakaat..
    ee walla wayed ;$
    is it done? ee mu done 3ad u know wat i meant.. almost done?
    LAA ya3niiiii i was thinking china ibsir3a 5ali9at..???
    ana 7anna?? 7anaa haa? bas bas baskitt ;/
    laa ma za3alatt.. MU za3lana yah! mali 5ulg i smile.. 8a9ib ya3ni :S?
    fe anuther post @@? ee chthy kalam thani, if u post anuther one 2day i Miitte ;$$

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon(qs): hehe...la2 fee ba3d mar7 et5ali9 el7een..;) oo hehe ayal shai6ana y3ne lazm post 3shan u smile ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person: shlon mo first ilyoum ya person....

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I LOVE UR POSTS I LOVE UR STORIES I LOVE UUU!!

    its so emotional o romantic o LuLu wayed it39b bas its soo cute o ina his love 4 her is OVERFLOWING *sigh* inshalla this story never ends cuz its breathtaking, astounding, adorable, its everything!!

    *Dazzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dazzy: awwww thnks hun wallah tht means alot 2 me....oo luv u 2 !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loool ur anonymus ya anony bs ma3rofa eb kel post :P ur comments are almost as fun as the story itself..

    ReplyDelete
  11. agolich ishlon:
    my friend nathla tigra ba3dain itgouli tara fi post :@
    agoulaha la walla itgoul ure lafing gilt akeed ure reading
    balah mu mal shouta !!
    ana habla kila im lafing mu sabab u dont tell me :@:@:@:@

    R U READING EEE EEEE INTAY

    allllllllaaaaah itamim 3alayhuuuuuuuum INSHALLAH

    yah yah (h)
    ana ure therapsit
    min gadiiiiii :)

    tara i charge by the sec

    bas 3ashan il ghalya by the minute

    INZAIN yalla by the hour bas 3ala shar6 u post me another post illayla :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thaaaaaaaanks for the most amazing-romantic post ever!!!!!!
    I was smiling the whole tme while reading it!
    hal ayam ur posts 9ayreen bs they cheer me up ow kela eyun bil wagt el munaseb!;p hehe tawny yaya ba6la3 bs i refreshed gelt just in case nazaltay aby akun awal el nas;p

    wallah the post kan khayaal thanks a lot!;*** i hope things turn out to be better ba3ad bil post ely yaay! cant wait, keep up the great work hun;*

    ReplyDelete
  13. person: tsk tsk tsk ana glt etsaweenle ib balaaaash....

    ReplyDelete
  14. exquisite: hehe ashwa enna u refreshed 3ayal ;) oo glad enna my posts make u feel better....luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is sooo stupefying!! it's amaazing i was smiling throughout the whole post!
    thank you:*

    ReplyDelete
  16. finicky: hehe glad 2 make u smile ...;D oo thank youuu

    ReplyDelete
  17. luv u too;**
    pls tell me ur gonna post 45 today?

    ReplyDelete
  18. exquisite: la walla ...ba6l3 b3d shwy ;) 2mro inshalla

    ReplyDelete
  19. iyanenooooooooooooooooooooon!!
    waay ishawgoon!! 7addddddaa iyanin feras! wedi alimaaa!! ;p
    il post was amazing.. bi ma3na il kilma! :p
    tha7akt laiman galaha tadreen ini a7ibich, chan itgool la madri :p
    ya7lailich oo inta it7e6een ur sense of humor bel qesa :p
    please please please please please please please please another post today :D laiman itredeen ya3ni :p

    -M.

    ReplyDelete
  20. M: hehe walla et9adgeen mo 8a9di a7i6 humor bs faj2a yi6la3 ;p oo i'll see itha medani bs i cnt promise u...;**

    ReplyDelete
  21. in my closet loool the post is amazing i just have one note :P
    Lulu galaat :"he pulled out a burguny box"
    feras gaal : "r7t cartier oo 5athaitlich il5atim"
    loool
    other then that you'll win the Oscar for BEST STORY lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. la 3ad gilna ghalya oo 7abeeba bas 3ad shino balash @@

    waaay my 9ayida friend jidami IM LOOOOOL ile i think i can die walla walla itha u dont hear mini one day know she found out oo she killed me :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. ipunctilous: looooool oscar ya anaaaaaa hehe thnx ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Finally !
    This part made my day :D wanasaaa :D
    bs lay9eer shay :P
    (Its Fa6ma btw) sawaitly blog bs fa'6ee ;p

    ReplyDelete
  25. Person: looooool haha chakitich ur frnd ;p bs "persons frnd" tara mar'6a 3la person eee 9ij enna she wants 2chrge me by the hour bs ham mar'6a 3alaiha;p

    ReplyDelete
  26. f94: hehe or fa6ma shd I say ;p glad inna 3jabich the post......luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  27. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah;D!! 7abait feras`s pearl 7ada e3qeed;p!!
    w.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ma chakatni :P
    min 9ijich ana minchaka oo im still alive @@
    agolich itha she finds out im screwed mu big time MU HUGE TIME ILA DEAD TIME :p

    JAD JAD i think she will kill me

    widi widi agoulaha bas im having too much fun (6)

    laaa dont play around with my words ana gilt by the hour itha another post ilayla other then that by the minute ;)
    BIIIIG HUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. uuuh this post is jst amazin.
    FERAS is so cute and romantic ;**.
    luv ya post soon.
    XOxo
    Daloul.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anon: ee 7ada cute...!!

    Person: offff kill u marra wa7da...la hathe ur frn ma56oora yoba deeray balich mo etchikich 3ayal...;p oo biiiig hug to u 2 !!!

    Daloul: luv u 2 ;*** oo i'll post 2mro...

    ReplyDelete
  31. AMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEBB!!! I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE IT;******************
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  32. R;*: hehe oo i looooooooove uuuuuuuu ;D

    ReplyDelete
  33. ya waaaaily gaalby ana!
    this is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  34. S.Crime: ismilla 3la galbich...;**

    ReplyDelete
  35. CUTEE:*
    I love them both:*
    Could this get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  36. queen bee: hehe glad ena 3jabich ;**

    ReplyDelete
  37. umbaaaaaaay in my closet!! garait the whole blog ilyoom mashilt 3aini 3an il computer...

    i love the way u write ya3ni from both perspectives wala a7is 3aisha ma3ahum..

    after reading this abe i9eer feeni 7adith 3ashan i meet that guy:( a simple 7adith mu serious 6a3 ana atshara6...

    plz 5ali a happy ending cuz 3ndi i7sas bi9eer shay chayid:S bes inshala la2:P

    cant wait for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  38. closi :(

    make person happy and post something anything law part 45 a-1/intro

    im having a bad day plus migraine :,(

    ReplyDelete
  39. :@:@:@:@!!!
    i aint fiona
    waaay hatha ile ib yirfa3 tha86i malyoun!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Akhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih 3ala Feras, now that's a way to propose hehe o 3ejabny ina he didn't wait a second more o told his mom yalla kha6beeeha now now now lol.. besmila ma sarlaha 24 hrs mn efsekhat il khe6oba.. bs madre laish I have a feeling ina drama ra7 etseer weya 6alal o Feras madre laish :/

    Bs Feras saw her first fa she's his!!!

    TEAM FERAS ALL THE WAY BABYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  41. hi
    will
    u
    post
    today
    please
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  42. intay ily thank you, not only did you make my day you made my WEEK ;**

    Im soooo happy ;**

    ReplyDelete
  43. khayzarana: awww thnx 7beebty oo it means alot enna u like my story ;**

    ReplyDelete
  44. person: gimna insakrib ana weyach ya person.......ana b3d nfs 7alat ams;((

    ReplyDelete
  45. jacqui: hehe ee feras sh'3la 7ar ib 7ar ;p

    ReplyDelete
  46. anon: sry Hun bs I'll hv 2 wait till 2mro.....;**

    ReplyDelete
  47. love;*: 3assa dom ur happy......;**

    ReplyDelete
  48. WAAAAY ANA BAD BAD :(

    bas im singing out loud oo that always works :P

    agolich u soccer fan?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Person: askaraaaaaaaa arsenaaaaaal !!!!! Oo btw 3n the cmnt u posted ib the tagged post mfihamt wt u mnt exactly.....clarify plz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. aywaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    walla u fit perfectly ib my group of friends
    3ayal ma 3alaych amir comment on livings last post ;)

    ma athkir shino kan 5al i go read

    ReplyDelete
  51. i read and comment
    tsk tsk tsk
    closi

    * shakes head steadily in shock *

    D-I-S-S-A-P-P-O-I-N-T-E-D

    ReplyDelete
  52. person: haw laish balla....!?! Btw I was fooling around with my cmnt lena 7adi maknt fahma wt u meant.....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  53. person: ohhhhhhhhhhhh hehe **closi kicks herself** noooooow I get it hehe........okay my bad ya person...;** 7adi im9a6la hal chm youm......

    ReplyDelete
  54. l2nich ma6ree8a :P

    oo giltay 3ana mu hayna oo ana kint baree2a


    * puppy eyes *

    ReplyDelete
  55. person: waaaaaai ya baree2a entay ;p **closi gives person a biiig hug**....yalla closi out warai g3da bacher ....gdnight ;**

    ReplyDelete
  56. LOOOOOL shiftay ishlon 7adi an angel ana (A)

    *person slumps herself into the hug unwillingly*

    wai3 ana waray shighil :'(

    shakla an all nighter

    sweet dreams ( away from feras (6) )

    ReplyDelete
  57. allah ytamim 3alaaaihuuuum ;***** plz la y9eer shay yza3il :(

    w thaaaaaaaaanks for the awaaaaard i luv uuuuu ;********

    ReplyDelete
  58. person: hehe ...luv u person !!!! oo btw intay ib ku what ta5a9o9...ymkn ana m3ach or will be ;p

    Pourqoui: i luv u 2.....!!! wallah 7adi i uv ur story...

    ReplyDelete
  59. aaawwwwwww eyanenoooooouuuuun ;************************
    kololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh allllfff allllf malyooun mabroouk loooooool ;PppP
    sorrry mn zemaan ma sawaitlich comment kent emsafraah :)
    waaaaay the are perfact for each other !;***

    ReplyDelete
  60. '3ayart esmy :P (Fa6ma) lel malyoun marra.
    Bedait 8e9a with my friend Zee :D
    Postaay :( na6ra your post!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Zainey: ee mn ziman 3anich ;p missed u ;* oo 7mdila 3la elsalama...

    Wonderland: loooooool....fa6ma wala f97 wala shinooooo....hehe...akeed wonderland el7een ;p

    ReplyDelete
  62. wAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaayyyy!! a7la shay Feras's pearl !! iyannniiiinnnnn!! ;D

    ReplyDelete