Saturday, March 21, 2009

My One and Only (50)

7aflat rashed was hmm..."okay" y3ne makan blmood...kan kind of jamid shwy ...ymkin lail7een maree'6 oo mala 5lg..who knows......

Bsssss what i enjoyed akthar shay was 6ai7at nabeel sh3ail....7araaaaam kisar 5a6ri....!!!! y3ne 6a7 6ai7a mo bas et3awer oo gam oo ham 6aa7...!!!! Ya wailee 3al fashlaaaaaa.....!!!

Anyhoo i enjoyed it oo ta'3yeer jaw...;)))

yalla bassi garga now ENJOY ;)
____________________________________________


Feras........






gerait msg lulu oo mo bas kint mitwatir....y3ne 5alla9 kilshay ra7 e9eer rasme oo kil ildeera ra7 et3arf enna lulu Al-flani ra7 etkoon zojat Feras Al-Flani...!!! 6ab3an 3ashan bs 5o6ba ...ana oo omi oo dano ele ray7een....3asas y3ne achoof ilbnaya...mayadroon ena chayifha oo 7afi'6 kil shay feeha b3d...





Lafaina lafat bait'hom oo mo bas mitwatir........ga'6ib ilsikaan 7ail oo ana asoog....




"ayho bait'hom...." si2lat el walda oo ehya at6il mn elsayara.





"kaho....digeega....ee...chftay hathak ille worood 7omor jidama..hatha oho...." i answered as i parked my car infront of the house.









My mother gave me a look, "enta yay ehnee mn gabil...?"









"haa...laa2 laish...."









"y3ne achoofik 7afi'6 elbait chena yayla mn gabil...."









"huh...laaa bs el3inwan sahil....uhhh yalla nizalna...." 7awalt a'6ayi3 elsagla.









Elwalda faj2a et'3ayir wayiha....."eee ee yalla....way wlaide ibyetzawaj sheno far7ana....!!!"









Dana went out of the car, "agool feras fe shay 3ala dishdashtik...." dana pointed out.









"ha...? wain...." i said as i searched my dishdasha.









"hehehehe.....cuuuuuute...6a3 shlon edawer....!!!!" she giggled.









"dano tara killish mo wagtich......ana ba3arif ana shlon 5alaitich etyeen ana madry....."









"bas entaw elathnain...yalla tara e7na broo7na mit2a5reen 3al nas.....yalla...."









6againa eljaras oo enfita7 elbab oo an older version of Lulu appeared. Akeed omha.









"7ayallah mn yana.....tifa'6ilaw.....7ayakom...."









"daam fa'6lich 5alty....." i said as we made our way inside.









dashait oo elfi7atne ree7at elbo5oor.









_______________________________________________________________



Lulu...........




Kint ga3da a6il mn direeshat '3orfiti oo cheft feras oo omma oo e5ta. E5ta madry 3ala sheno kanat ga3da t'67ak 3ala feras oo ohwa shakla kan mo bs eshawig oo ohwa mitnarfiz. Madry laish el5wan wil5awat e7iboon e6afroom ba3a'6!! Dashaw da5il oo galbi shwaya oo yi6la3 mn 9adre mn el5ar3a.




its a good 5ar3a lulu....its a good 5ar3a......think about feras in your house yay yi56ibich.....think feras.....



**knock knock**




"yes....."


"lulu...mama say come down....."





"okay wain 5ala noura...."



god how i wished i had a sister with me right now....




Wala 5alti noura etdish 3alai, "yalla lulu....5aninzil...."





"laaa laaa maby..maby....." i pleaded.









"haw...lulu mahagaitich 5awafa chethe...yalla ..yalla ana ma3ach..."




She held my arm and we headed to the 9ala. My legs were trembling and the goosebumps started from the tip of my toes till the last hair on my head.



"Lulu....ga3da tirjifeen....." galat 5alti oo ehya temsa7 3ala eedi.



"5aifa 5aifa......"




And ya.....seriously...ive never been this scared my entire life. I didnt feel that way when 6alal et8adamle, mako wajh mo8arana killish.




"7beebte mako shay e5awif ka fee nas yayeen echoofoonich mala da3e kil hal 5ouf.....yalla sammai 3ashan nid5al...."




Sammait oo i took a deep breath as i entered the 9ala. I could hear laughter, but the only voice my ear picked on was feras's laugh. My mother seemed to be saying something to him that made him laugh .....infact all of them laughed. But my ears only focused on feras and how calm, sophisticated and manly his laughter was.




6ab3an ana 6ool halmoda mashilt 3aine mn elar'6 oo ana amshe .....madry 9abatne el7aya all of a sudden.....




Ooo i was practicaly hiding behind my aunt as we made our way over to them. My mother stopped with whatever she was saying and looked up at us and smiled. Wala omferas oo e5ta yiltafton oo yibtasmon........


Ana ehnee mo bas knt bamoot....kint 7adi 7adi mitwatra....fa nazalt rassi.




Youm rifa3ta wala achoof all the faces facing feras..elle lail7een machifta...lafait wahye oo my heart skipped a beat. Shakla elyoum kan mo bas mazyoun m3 el'3itra wildishdasha. Ma3ini chayfita katha marra bl dishdasha bs elyoum shakla kan e6ayir el3agil ...!!! youm 6ala3t wayha wala achoofa ga'6ib dallat ilgahwa ib eeda 3nd 7alja.....laho ga3id yishrab wala ra'6e enazilha....it was like he was frozen all of a sudden. And i couldnt help but smile.




_________________________________________________________________

Feras................




Kinna ga3deen sowalif ma3 omlulu.....wala achoof omlulu faj2a tiltifit 9ob elthani oo ommi oo dano ba3ad oo kilihom ebtasmaw. Lafait wayhe oo ana yay abe ashrab elgahwa wala atyammad.....min9iji...!!! lani gader ashrab gahwite walani gader a7arik eedi 3ashan anazil eldalla......bs ge3adt oo sa6alt ib Lulu! Ma3 enne bs kint ga3id achoof her legs oo part of her dress mn wara 5alat'ha bs madry sheno 9ar feene oo magidart asheel 3aini mn lulu. Bs kint abe 5alat'ha etwa5ir 3ashan agdar achoof'ha 3adil.......elle echoofne egool chena awal marra achoof'ha....!!! bs 9ij everytime i lay my eyes on her its always like its the first time....and i would fall inlove with her all over again--as cheesy as it may sound. Chena lulu esma3atne oo faj2a cheft ras'ha e6il mn wara 5alat'ha oo chafatne oo our eyes locked together....oo ana madry 3an elle 7awalaine bs kint a5izha until her lips lifted a little into a soft smile, oo ana radait elebtisama ib3ashra akbar minha....!!!!!




She bit her lower lip and looked at my hand and smiled again. Youm chft eedi walla astaw3ib ennha emyabasa chethe mn awal madashat oo elkil emla7i'6 3alai. Omme kanat shwaya o tabche mn ilfar7a, dano a7is'ha matroosa 6naza oo omlulu ibtesamat'ha kanat etrayi7 ilwa7id. 7a6ait el dalla 3al 6awla, oo i resumed my gaze on lulu.



Kil ma achoof'ha ti7la akthar oo akthar....mo ma38oola...!!! kanat labsa nafnouf oo sha3arha maflool bs fe shay '3air fee......ymkin mn el shay elle 3ala ras'ha ...shesamoona......ee taj...!!! oo wayiha law a6al3a laai bacher ma amil mina.....jameela elbnt oo ebtisamat'ha a7la oo a7la. 7ilo shlon feeha 7aya oo dala3 ....a7is'ha bnaya bima3na ilkalima.




I snapped out of my gaze when i noticed that everyone was standing besides me. I stood up abruptly and cleared my throught and adjusted my '3itra as i saw lulu greeting my mother.



"Salam....." she said as she extended her arm to my mother and kissed her. Ommi mo bas 6ayra mnelfar7a oo madry sheno galatlaha elle lulu esta7at oo she tucked a strand of her soft hair behind her ear. b3dain ra7at 7ag dano oo salimat 3alaiha, oo madry sheno galatlaha dano elle 5ala lulu giggle and both of them look at me.



Yallaa.....yalla.........




Finally, lulu came over to me,




"salam...." she said in her sweet voice that i cant wait to hear everyday for the rest of my life.



"Hala walla...." i said as i looked into her twinkling eyes. I wanted to stay like this forever bs she lowered her gaze and sat beside her mother. And we all settled back into our seats. The women started talking about random stuff bs i wasnt paying attention, every now and then i would steal a glance at lulu and smile at her. This time, she looked back at me and then looked down into her lap, when she looked back up at me i mouthed, "a7ibich" to her. She panicked and looked around to see is anyone noticed but everyone was engrossed with whatever they were saying. She felt relief and gave me a eshga3id-etsawey look with a hint of humor in her eyes. I grinned and shrugged. Wala all of a sudden i see all the eyes on lulu, looking at her expectantly. She looked at me mo 3arfa shetsawe bs ana b3d maknt mintibih. So she just smiled and that seemed to answer whatever question they were asking. She looked back at me and giggled......


______________________________________________________________

Lulu........




"haw mathegtee.....wayid 7ilo m3 elgahwa.....agool lulu yuma yeebay el7ilo elle hnak ....5al et'thooga omfahad..."




I went up oo i was nervous 'cause i sensed feras's gaze behind me. I picked up the sweets oo 8adamta 7ag omferas,




"tifa'6ilay 5alty....."







she took it from me and smiled at me "mashkoora 7abeebte....."







Kint yaya arida walla ommi etgoole, "waz3ee 3ala dana oo feras b3ad akeed yaboon...."







I looked at dana bs she just smiled" laa bassi wayid 5ar6a6t....hehe...."







I looked at feras and his eyes beckoned me to come to him, the green in his eyes seemed to glow today and it was truly mesmerizing. I went to him with the sweets in my hand and held it for him to choose. My back was to the women so they could only see my back covering feras.




A smile crept to my face as i stared at feras. ohwa bs kan echoofne oo 3yoona told me everything i want to know.




"ummm....tfa'6al...." i said shyly.







he chuckled and whispered, "moo layid 3alaich....."







"haaaaaay...." i smiled back.







"amoot 3alaich......"







"oo ana ba3ad...yalla feras el7een ela7'6oon....."







"mayhimne...."







"feras....!"







"3yoona......" he smiled one of his devilish grins at me. I chuckled,







"please.....hehe....." i whispered to him.







He cleared his throught, "e-e7m.....3ala tho8ich...." he said clearly.







I couldnt help but giggle, "ohwa bas nou3 wa7id feras.....hehe...."







"ah...hehe....9ij...." he laughed back. He took a peice as i headed back to sit.







The women were quiet and looked at us with joy. Then omferas said, "feras yuma matabe teg3ad enta oo lulu tit3arifon 3ala ba3a'6....."



my mother replied, "ee 9ij.....lulu yuma goomaw oo ge3daw ehnak 3ashan etsawlfoon 3ala ra7atkom........."




I've never been happier oo i whispered shyly "inshallah...."



But deep inside,



a5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeran.....!!!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________

Thank you.....

Luv you.....;**

Gudnight.......

18 comments:

  1. FIRST!!!!
    Waaaaaaaaay!!! Feraaas feraaas feraaaas!!!! is he for real? im so in love with him right now!! akheeeeeeeeraan 9arat el khe6ba akheeeeraan! i thnk im happy akthar men lulu;p haha! 6ool el post wanna bs ath7aak! he's funny ow eyaanin ow kelshaaaaaay! a7iba lama e6afer lulu;p.. aaaah finally khe6ba ow everything is going great! im so happy right now!!! yaaaaay!!!! now this is my favorite post lail7een ya3ne akeeed ely 3ugubha a7laa;) cnt wait!!!!
    thaaaanks hun for the most amaaaazing post ever!! I looove yoooou;*****

    p.s- shakla rashed ma ghana ghair el nas haa?;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY LoooooooooL Awaal Maraaaaah Waaaay Eshwagoooun Looool Oo Etha7kooun hehehe.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zainey: yaaaay first ...!!!! hehe ee 7ada eshawgoon..;)))

    Exquisite: hehe mishta6a akthar minhom entay....;p oo laaaaa ma'3ana il'3niya 7asafa wallah....hehe...;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. waay waay ,, is this an engagement engagement

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one hell of an amaaaazing post every word every expression every single detail !! it was just amazing ..
    The way you write is just incredible.. everyone already acknowledge your talent and with that i would still say incredible job !
    You just simply amaze me !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ambaii la2 magdar eyaniiiiiiiin feras ;**
    ambaii their so cute they make the cutest couple.
    ow ambaii 7aram nabeel sh3eil hes amazin wallah kesar 5a6ryy law ana mokanaa chan ba6eitha '6i7ek aw in7isht ow gabaeit mn el fashala :P
    post soon luv ya !
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay El ebtesama mo bs shaga waihy hehehehe mo bs ga3da ath7ak 3ala dano o his mom shlooon e6afrooona LOL! Hehehe Walla jad jad jad 7abait'hom hehehe e3yoni dame3at mn how sweet il scene is..

    Yalla more more more..

    TEAM FERASYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god!! thats soo cute!! walla i couldn't stop smiling the whole time!! haha especially the "3ala tho8ich" part, o the sweet is kila no3 wa7iid;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep saying this I know, and I think malaitay mina cause I cant come up with new words bs WOOOW...you just made my WHOLE week...yimken my WHOLE month b3d with this post, I dont know how you do it bs with every post you out due yourself.

    *siiiiiiiggh...ahaha il 5u6ba is SO much fun, even when you know your man and you love him, you get this rush, a thrill aaah its amazing....siiiigh*

    love you babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. .......

    LOL dont know wat to say fa gilt the exsitence of an almost comment would be enuf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
    i just read the post.
    moo 9ij. ur mo 9ij !!!!!
    i loved it.
    and yes rashed was "okay" nabeeel OMG maskeeeen.
    i was screaming 3ashan e'3any inta '3air il nas bas ma '3anaa :(
    bas i loved nabeel shloon he came yamnaa and sang.
    ee and how was ur test? 3asa u did good?
    yala were waiting for the next post. love you ;*

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMMAAZZIINNGG!....No more words..speechless!

    ;**
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  15. S.Crime: haha ee 9a7 kalamich..its how it shd be..!!

    A*MODE: thnx hun oo inshalla i keep amazing u with my nxt posts ;p

    Daloul: waaw chm marra gltay ambai...hehe ;p oo nabeel sh3ail ee maskeen ...

    Jacqui: ohhhh 9ar team ferasyy el7een ;))

    nora: hehe yaa....lool ;D

    Anon: inshalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    love;*: ya i cnt wait to experience the rush tht they all talk abt..;p oo wanasteene ena i made ur day oo laa month b3d hehe ;*

    Person: daam ena mn person akeed enough..;)

    Nada: ana b3d enba7 9oty bs ma'3anaha 7asafa hehe ;))

    F: hehe thnx 7ayate...;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    i love the ending!! :d

    ReplyDelete