Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My One and Only (33)

Lulu........





"What," he whispered, "are you talking about?"



"i know that you have a girlfriend," i choked out. "oo dont pretend that you dont know what im talking about...'cause i saw you with her and you saw me see you....so dont lie to me."



He took a step towards me, "There has been a terrible mistake," he said, his voice filled with pain.



"yes there has," i replied with my entire body shaking with emotion. "i thought that you truly loved me and ...... wanted me to be.......your wife," the anger in my voice was replaced with hurt and vulnerability.



"Lulu," he whispered raggedly, "i dont want anyone else but you."



"Dont lie to me!" i cried out. "i dont care what you say as long as you dont lie. I know you dont love me.....i know!" i staggered back 'till i crumpled on the table beside the sink, overcome by the force of my tears. My entire body shook with sobs as i clutched myself. "It's........it's really hard......you dont know....you dont......not after i gave you my heart....."



In a split second, Feras knelt before me and took both my hands in his, and raised them to his lips in a reverent kiss. "I knew it...i knew that you loved me.....off lulu a7ibich...a7ibich...." he said still kissing my hands.



I looked at him with tears streaming down my face, "who is she....?"



He murmured, "meno..." as he continued his blissful kisses along my hand.



"The girl elle kanat weyak bl9al7iya....."



He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, then his eyes widened, "7asbalich.....7asbalich enna.....dana is.......my......girlfriend...?!"



So her name is dana......



i looked at him then turned my face away. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him, "Lulu .....dana is my SISTER !!!!"



I felt the blood drain from my face. He grabbed my shoulders, "Lulu....i didnt betray you," he tightened his arms around me. "I love you."



I stared into those mesmerizing green eyes of his that glistened from the tears, and i felt the world come crashing down around me. "Oh, my God," i rose to my feet. "Oh.My.God. What have i done? What have i done?"



Feras just watched me as i shook incontrollobly. " Lulu.....?" he said hesitantly.



"Ana eshsawait.....ambai....feras...," my voice grew progressively stronger. "Oh, my GOD !"

My legs gave up on me and i fell to the ground with my back to the wall. Feras instantly came to me, and he looked like he'd been slapped, "Lulu latgooleenle ennich wafa8tay 3ala 6alal 3ashan chethe....."



I didnt say a word, i just couldnt stop crying. I forcefully looked into his eyes which were inches apart from mine and saw the anguish in his emerald gaze.



"Enzain laish ma7achaitene oo 5alaiteene afahmich.....shlon you jump to conclusions like that...?"



"Madry feras madry......when i saw you 7asait ib '3eera oo it blinded me oo blocked my mind. Ooo i only knew you mn fatra g9eera fa maknt a3arfik 3adil 3ashan agdar a6amin roo7i.......ambai feras im sorry......im sorry...." i said and threw my arms around him, seeking security and most of all his warmth.



He hugged me back and whispered in my ears, " shhhh....kl shay yet3adal.....shhh latabcheen 3mry entay.....shhh..." as he ran his hand over my hair.



"i love you ..." i whispered, my voice exhausted from all the crying.



I felt his heart beats race as i had my head on his chest, he pulled his face away from the crook of my shoulder and stared deeply into my eyes. "et7ibeene..." he said with his voice hoarse with emotion.



I nodded my head and a smile touched my lips. I've never been sure about anything my whole life as i am right now. I love him.....



"I love you Feras Al-Flani......" i whispered as i gazed into his eyes.



"y3ne matabeen 6alal.....mat7ibeena....?"



"You dont have to kiss alot of frogs to recognize a prince when you find one. " i said with a soft smile.



He stared at me like i was a priceless treasure. I cant belive the emotion that shone from his eyes. It warmed me,enveloped me, and made me love him even more. He placed two fingers on the underside of my chin, tipping my face toward him. "Y3ne i'm a frog......" he said mockingly.



"la2 6ab3an....you're my prince...."



"ahhh bs eshdarach.....you didnt kiss me yet to find out...?" he mused as he raised one eyebrow in a VERY seductive way.



"Ughhh.....ummm.....i......just know......" i stammered as his fingers stroked my face and hair.



He gifted me with the slowest and most languorous of smiles. "would you like to test your theory...?"

35 comments:

  1. second!!!
    waaaay feraaas eyanin...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaa plzzz kamlay plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz
    finallly she knows the truth :)
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness: yaaay second !! oo entay elle etyaneneen ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pampers: sorry bs ma3zooma 2day oo mayemdene....2mro inshalla ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks walla 4 the amazing post
    oo have fun :)
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pampers luv u ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. kill me??
    hehehehehe :D yet another perfect post closi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya wailyyy ana!!!

    yaaay finally! the misconception is over!!!!

    *rgeee9*

    kiss him damn it

    ReplyDelete
  10. wohoooo!=pp yes yes test the theory !!
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  11. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh!!
    how romantic jst kiss him (i would );p
    thx for the posts luv ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. luv u 2 cuteness
    c u 2moro
    pampers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Al7eeen men 9ijyy thaaaaankss for the most amazing post!!!!!!!
    Waaay akheeeraaan they talked to each other ow 3refaaw shesalfaaa!!! Yaaay I'm so haaappy!!!;D

    Thaanks a lot for the post;****
    7ady I enjoyed it..keep up the good work.. ur amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. person: hehe thnx person ;**

    S.Crime: hehe loooool ;D

    Charmbracelet: 7ada test the theory ;))

    Anon:oo ana b3d i definetly would ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exquisite: hehe 7ada 7ada thnx ;D oo entay il amazing ;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the details!!!.. ADDICTED<3!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! melove.melove.melove.melove!!!! amaziiiing post! i loved every second it took me to read it, and it plastered the biggest smile on my face!! ;D

    -im so stealiing the frog quoteee
    (and hopiing i get the same results ;p)

    ReplyDelete
  18. we want a kiss.
    we want a kiss.
    waaaaaaaaay shno ezaaw'3 hal feras.
    oooo a5eeeeeran 3rfat?
    ma ba'3aina?
    oo i ana ba3ad mithl jam3iiya im stealing the quote hehehe
    yet again a perfect post.
    *ta9feeeeg 7ar + ta9feeer + standing*

    ReplyDelete
  19. *sigh* he has Green eyes *sigh* he's going to Kiss her, I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwwww;******************************************************** AYwaaaaa Oooo A5eeraan Te9ale7aaaaaaw Kolololoooooooooooooooooooouuush ;Pp
    In My Closet;* feraaaas;* Luluuu;* A7iBkUUUUUUUUUm ;*!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally They worked it OUT !! Thank you XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my God...
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tara I've been reading la et7ateeen :P Hehehe bs I read on my mobile o at3ayaz I comment and OMG I hope they work it out :/ Although I would love to have Feras as my stress ball :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. Of course she would
    Thank you very much for both the posts they were amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. yeeeeees let her test her theory ;p

    im SOO glad everything is cleared up, now the bigger problem....telling the parents that 6alal is a no no ;**

    ReplyDelete
  26. oub oub....3aaaaaash Faroooous......ya3nee be9eer mu2dab ys2al "you want to test your theory" ya 3my kiss her ;p

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anon: haha i got u addicted ;p

    jam3iya: steal the quote oo tell me the results ;p

    Nada: hehe bawaga ;p *giving a kiss to nada*

    sexy_sour_sweet: hehe kilina were jelous wallah ;))

    Zainey: a7ibich akthar ;**

    3anooda: looooool !!!!!

    fab.92:thank YOU ;*

    poppin' : ahhhhhhhhhhhhh .....hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jacqui: ee 3abali b3d ;p oo ee kilina nabe feras ekoon our stressball !!

    Finicky: entay il amazing ;**

    love;*: yes that IS the bigger problem ....oo we all want her to kiss him.. !!

    Jara7: hehe ee 7ada mo hayin feras...;))

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey!! im a "quiet" reader!! i just wanted to tell u ina i love love love ur blog!! and that im in love with an imaginary character (feras)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE UR STORY!!!!!!!

    heheh... la bes wallla 9ij ur very talented! Keep it up!! ;*;*

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anon: yaaa 7assa feech lena i'm in love with him too!!!

    Anon: oo i love love love love love enna u commented.....thnx hun ...you keep me going !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! ;'(
    LOVE YOU! :*

    ReplyDelete