Sunday, March 29, 2009

My One and Only (53)

To anonymous elle galatle 3n "myphone" 7g my BB i Love you 7adich in8aa'6 ....;**

Enjoy.......;)))
_________________________________________

Feras......

2 weeks later.....

I always get what i want...i have to admitt wala chan mamilacht 3ala lulu 2 weeks after i saw her ib bait'hom. 6ab3an ilkil kan rafi'6 5o9oo9an lulu nafs'ha...bs ma3 eli8na3 oo il7ache ri'6at oo milachna...!!!!! We decided to do it bain ilahal dam inna el3rs bekoon 7ag ilawadim. Itifa8na inna il3rs ekoon b3d shahar mn elmilcha 3ashan yamdeehom ejahzoon lulu oo chethe. Lulu was simply breathtaking when i saw her the day of the milcha. She wore a baige gown that hugged her curves and highlighted her feminine features. Sha3arha kan marfoo3 ma3 cham 5i9la highlighting her soft face. mikyajha kan a tint a'3maj mn kil marra bs she looked spectacular with the way her makeup contrasted her warm chocolate brown eyes oo her red lipstick was driving me crazy with the way it outlined her kissable lips.

Ooo ili7sas ille 9ar feene youm galat "ee" oo 5ala9 kitabna liktab kan a7la sho3oor bil3alam killa. oo chena ham oo enza7 lena 5ala9 lulu 9arat morti ana oo ma7ad ra7 ya5ith'ha miny. Kanaw ilnas ebarkoonle bs ana kint imsabah lena kil my focus kan 3ala lulu oo shlon kanat wagfa oo ilnas ebarkoonlaha oo ehya mista7ya oo tibtisim. Our eyes would meet for a breif second but it would soon be interupted by congratulating people. Although it was a couple of seconds but it was as if it lasted a life time. Hal cham seconds were charged with love, passion, admiration, loyalty and so much more......

Ooo ma2ansa youm a5eeran ri7tlaha 3ashan alabis'ha il5atim oo ilshabka. 3omorha makanat mista7ya lulu kithir youm kint alabis'ha ilshabka....

Kanat tarjif oo ana alabis'ha il5atim, when i peered into her eyes she giggled,not meeting my eyes. B3dain 3abalna with the earings oo '6i7akna 3ala shlon kint mitwahig. When it came to the necklace, i bent towards her and put my arms around her to close the lock of the necklace. She was so close to me that i could hear her rthymic breathing and i couldnt help but take in all her scent with one deep breath that caused her to shiver. 7awalt asik ilnecklace bs mogader .... 8a9di mo3arif...hehe....

"yuma..." i called my mom as i shrugged my shoulders, i gave up on trying to close the necklace and everyone laughed 3alai.

B3d kil hatha....i kissed her forehead, but i lingered a few seconds before i pulled my lips away. I've kissed her several times on her forehead bs it never felt so right before...this was perfect!! B3dain wakalt'ha 7ilo 3ala maa'6in,,,9ara7attan mat'thakar sheno wakalt'ha lena bs kint emsa6il feeha. Ooo youm ehya madat eedha 3ashan etwakilne....i laid my hand ontop of her shivering hand and stared deeply into her eyes as i ate the 7ilo. Bs mashilt eedi oo '6alait bs i stare at her laai ma she lowered her eyes as her cheeks turned red. It was a night i'll never forget...a night that i had carved into my heart for years to come.

B3d ilmilcha...ana oo lulu 6ila3na 3ashan nit3asha oo chethe oo it was the most romantic dinner ever...and thats because lulu was part of it. Kan shay '3areeb enna kinni shway mista7yeen mn ba3ath chena awal marra nig3ad oo nsawlif oo chethe....

Youm kint baridha ilbait wagaft sayarte jidam bait'hom oo eltifat 3alaiha....walla kanat 3yoonha emdam3a....

i remember everything that she said as if it were yesterday..

"Lulu...shfeech....." i said as i reached and pulled a lock away from her face. She shifted in her seat and faced me with her tear-filled eyes.

"mistansa......mom9adga enna tizawajna...mom9adga...." she said and surrendered in my arms. I ran my hands through her hair, then pulled her face away and kissed her salty cheeks.

"a7ibich...."

"oo ana amoot 3alaik...." she whispered back as we gazed lovingly into eachothers eyes.

And at that moment i said ...this is it, this is the moment i'm going to kiss lulu...this is it. I leaned towards her with agonizing slowlyness, my eyes never leaving hers. My breathing turned heavily and she clutched my arm as i got closer to her. Our lips were millimeters apart when .......

enta '3air elnas 3indy...enta 3indi shay kibeer....

Lulu's phone rang.

We both jumped mn the sound, and i cursed the man who invented phones malyon marra. She picked her phone up and it was her mother and she had to get in since its getting late. She kissed my cheek goodbye as i did the same and saw her as she entered the house.

"Feras.......feras.....yoooohooooooooo..........feraaaaaaaaaaaaaas....." dana's voice suddenly interrupted my daydream with her hand waving back and forth infront of my eyes.

"nawya ta3meene entay....."

"9arle sina anadeek....elmohim laish lail7een mari7t elma6ar...."

"huh...."

"haw feras shfeek...elyoum 6ayarat lulu 7ag france....."

"offfff 5ara.....!!!! laish mathakarteene......!!!!" i said as i got up from the couch and headed to my room to change my clothes.

"oo ana tawa sheno sawait...." i heard dana's voice from the 9ala.

Today lulu is going to France with her mom 3ashan etjahiz 7ag el3rs, i tried to go with her bs awalan ommi moora'6ia oo etgool enna a5ale ilbnaya titnafas shwaya.....thanyan 5alti (om lulu) etgool may9eer achoof nafnoof el3rs oo enna lulu chethe mara7 tintibih ma3aha dam enne weyaha...oo thalithan wayid sho'3ol filsharika...

9ij enna killa esboo3 ray7a lulu bs magdar 3ala fragha...shlon e6awi3ne galbi etkoon lulu ib deera thanya b3eeda 3anni ib 5 sa3aat.....shloooooooooooon

i got into the car and drove to the airport. I called lulu bs makanat etrid...3assa bs ma6arat il6ayara..3ad i was planning to surprise her when i go to the airport. I talked to her today and she cried over the phone lena tabeene ayee ma3aha ....oo ga6i3at galbi bs shasawe ya3ne.

wi9alt ilma6ar oo chft ilflight screen oo it read "proceed to gate number 17".....i ran to the man 7ag 5atm iljawazat oo ilworood ib eedi m3 a kitkat bar(lulu's favourite)...

"law sama7t..jawazik...."

"i3thirne bs mo ma3ay oo lazim adish ...."

"asif o5oy bs magdar a5aleek mn'3air jawaz...."

"enta mo fahimne..lazim achoof a7ad..."7awalt ma3a bs mako fayda...9ij 7mar...

"feras...!!"

Lafait wayhe wala wa7id a3arfa mn ayam ilthanawiya..." hala wallaaaaaa..."

"sha5barik ...shil dinya feek...."

"7amdilla....bs ba'3ait 5idma ma3alaik amir...."

"aaamir cham feras 3inina e7na...."

"lazim adish da5il a36y a7ad shay....."

he looked at my hand oo a smile crept on his face, "fihamtik bs law ebeedi chan 5alaitik bs e3thirni magdar......bs tadre shlon yeeb elworood oo ilkitkat oo ana awa9la 7agik...."

Weddi agoola la2 ana abe achoofha bs yalla a7san mn wala shay....3a6aita ilgate number oo isim lulu...oo ra7 3asas iwa9ilaha ila'3ra'6. Oo i headed back home.

_______________________________________________________________

Lulu..............

The past few weeks were magical...!!!!! I'm married to feras and nothing could get any better than this. I love shlon arba3a oo 3ishreen sa3a 6al3een ma3ba3ath oo enkalim ba3athna awal ma engoon oo gabil ma ennam ...hatha '3air the calls inbetween. Bss ilyoum lazim asafir france oo mabee ahid feras...magdar 3ala fraga 7ag sa3a shlon la3 sboooooooooo3....!!!!

Dagait 3alai elyoum el9b7 oo tibachbachtla oo 7anait 3alai 3assas eyee bs he cant. i know enne elmafroo'6 a9lan enne ma eye bs shasawe ya3ne.......hufffff

ri7t ilma6ar oo gabli thgeel oo mali 5lg shay....bs abe feras ekoon 3ndy el7een oo i lay in his arms and talk about random stuff.....

Me and my mom headed to the gate....oo with every step i felt like i was getting closer to crying.
Dashaina il6ayara oo gi3adt bl seat, i fastened my seatbelt and pulled out my i-pod out of my bag. Kint ga3da asma3 a'3ani oo i was wondering why i didnt tell feras enna ewa9ilne elma6ar elyoum...9ij '3abiya law kint gaylatla chan magal l2 oo wa9alni.....

"law sama7tai....."

"hmmm..." i said as i pulled out my head phones out of my ear.

"entay Lulu Al-Flani......"

"ee na3am....."

"tfa'6ilay e5ty....." he handed my a lovely bouquet of sunflowers (my favourite) and a bar of kitkat (my favorite).....and the man walked away.

I held the flowers and the bar in my hand and all the sadness, and the gloomy mood that i was experiencing today drained out of me and a smile crept on my face. I sniffed the flowers oo began eating my kitkat as the plane prepared to take-off.

I love you Feras....!!!

______________________________________________________________

Thank you.........

Luv u................

Gudnight.............;**



14 comments:

  1. NEW POST :D

    walla you cant imagine how excited i am hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. umbaaaayy this is just too adorable!!

    now i wont be able to sleep, walla its an illness when i get to excited oo khala9 sleep is out of my system!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feras!!!! what can I say? eyaaniiin! I'm in love with him! he's so sweeet 7abeeby 7ada he loves lulu, she's lucky to have him! ehehe.. finally they got married I'm so happy!;*

    thanks for the post hun;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaay I LOVE IT...that was extremely adorable wen he got the flowers o kitkat 4 her..<3<3

    o 7lailha she was soo nervous o he made me laugh wen he cudnt close the necklace..<3<3

    Thanx again 4 the post..o sweet dreams daahling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwww damn you ga3da etkhaleeeni atkhayal nafsy mokan'ha and now I'm nervous about how it would be for me if I were to get married to my Feras :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo cute ;*
    3asa bas mayseer shay bainhoum 3ad :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. a7is its too good to be true!! hehe and ur welcome!! hope ur bb is fixed!! :D

    btw incase u hadn't noticed, iim the myphone anony;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. awal shay .. bas 7abayt agoooLiich 3alaiich writing.. moo 9iij.. na9ee7a menii write a book.. u keep ur readers wanting more.. anna 6ool hal wakt kent a silent reader.. bas gelt no no lazem i comment.. because u deserve it.. anna shaklii baroo7 adawer hal feras oo bagoola ma 3endiik brothers or friends mo metzawjeen ;P makooo elli yeswa any more ;/ wela am i wrong?? because if u no any send them my way ... anyways yalla keep writing take care ;***

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaaaaaaaaay it waaas sweeeett wanasaa el elmeljaaah :** :) hehehe... loooooooool kel maraa yega63unhum mara janaa oo el7en her mom hehehe... 7araam meskeein :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! oo i miss youuuuu!!!!
    kilish ma achoofich... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. exquisite: hehe inshalla dom ur happy ;*

    Dazzlin: ya it was sweet...;)))

    jacqui: thats the point...abeekom et3eeshoon eldor..;))

    Anon: hehe inshallah l2...

    myphone Anon: i love u ....ur a life saver...;*** et9ala7..

    bedoon isim: astanas youm a scilent reader comments ...oo mashkoora 3ala ille giltee walla wanasteene..;**

    Zainey: ee masakeen mo gadreen they kiss..hehe ;p

    Chanel: eeee 7ada i know .....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
    3jbatni il 7araka.
    bas lo ihwa ily ma36eeha kan a7laa.
    ur amazing.

    ReplyDelete