Saturday, March 14, 2009

My One and Only (45)

This post is dedicated to wayed...which are....



-Exquisite ur so sweet.....;*


-Anon(qs) you crack me up..........(you know who u are;p)


-fa6ma(now wonderland;p) for ur encouraging comments....


-Love ;** for always making me smile when i read ur reaction to the post....


-Jacqui ...TEAM FERAS...hehe.....


-nada for moving me up to her top 3 oo hopefully one...!!


-chanel linnich r7 tithbi7eeny etha i didnt dedicate the post to u ;p


-finicky for being with me from the start......


-charmbracelet because ur so cute with ur comments......

- to 3anooda, S.Crime, Munera, Daloul, Tee, F, *R, Zainey, Queen Bee ......oooooooo


-AAAND (ee manesatich;p) Person.....lail7een u'll charge me wala balaaaaaash.....;p


Oo to the rest many gadra at'thakar asameehom .....you are amazing!!!

i love u ya a7la commentors oo readers a blogger can have ...;**



ENJOY........




____________________________________________________________



Feras.......




I sat beside her and began feeding her like a little baby. She complained at first, oo enna 3aib oo may9eer bs kl ma agoolaha enne 9rt her fionce' ti'67ak oo takil. We started eating and talked about random stuff but most of all our future together.


"hmmm arba3a......"i said as i ate my pasta.



"Olaaaaaaaaa......sheno ebtethba7ne...!!!" choked lulu on her salad. I threw my head back and roared with laughter."feras...mn 9iji....arba3a wayed....ethnain kfaya....."




"tara ana em8alilich oo glt arba3a......y3ne shasawe abe ayeeb mini lulu's oo wayed minhom b3d...."




She smiled and swatted me on the shoulder playfully, "oo sheno ana ma7a9il mini feras's b3d...."




"emmmm.....ee...bs ilawal inshallah ibnaya oo tishbahich b3d..."




"bs ana abe ilfirst ikoon walad.....oo 3nda 3yoonik il5othor oo sh3rik il '3amig oo ibtisamtik oo kil shay...kil shay !!!"




"that would be freaky..."









"hehe.....feras...ya malee8 !! ezain feras.... bs..bs tara shiba3t mn awal magi3adt oo you're stuffing me with food...shno nawee etmatini...." she winked.




"a5 chakaiteene.....haha" i said as i drank water. "agool lulu....wain stressbaltich...."




"ambai lail7een monaseeha......hehe.....blbait laish....."




"la bas agool y3ne lat'6ay3eenha lenha wayid mohima....."









"6ab3an mohima.....lat5af em7af'6a 3alaiha 3adil...."









"ee agool...lena ra7 te7tajainha youm etyeebeen our four kids....bl mostashfa, oo youm e2athoonich oo chethe y3ne...."




"feras !!! im9amim 3al arba3a.....!"



"walaaaaaaaaaaain.....5ala9 5ala9 thalatha......"




"sheno oho 7alaw....."





"b3d sheno ....elthalatha bain ilarba3 oo el2athnain.......to be fair y3ne....."




"hmmmmm kaifik.....ana te3abt 9ara7attan..." she said as she dipped a strawberry into whip cream and ate it. i so wanted to kiss her right now, but i ignored my thoughts and focused on other stuff trying to distract myself.....




hmm lets see.....ee ac.milan li3bat'hom elyoum akeed bnfouz 3ala real madrid....shit its not working....emm.....offff wayid sho'3l blsharika ma5ala9ta lazem......




"emmmmmmmmm latheeth.....feras lazim etjarib...." she said dipping a strawberry and handing it to me. I took it from her,




"emmm latheeth bs mo wayid...." she eyed me curiously, " lena 9ara7attan wedi aklich entay...."




Bawishat 7aljha, oo she laughed at her stupidness as she reached for a napkin. I held her hand and with my other hand wiped the cream with my fingers off her cheeks as i stared into her eyes. She froze in her chair and just stared at me back. Her eyes dazed and her cheeks flushing. I wiped the last cream from her cheek with my finger, and got up as i licked my fingers. I acted normal, and took a napkin from the other side of the table to wipe my hands. When i turned and looked at her, she was still rooted to the same position and had this dazed look on her face.



"Lulu.....ta3alay choofay ilman'6ar 3ajeeb...." i said as i extended my arm to her. She held it and got up and came over to me. I stood behind her, pulled her to me. Where her back rested against my chest,and i wrapped my arm around her waist as i rested my chin over her head and stared at the black sky that glittered with stars .





"iljaw 5ayal...." she said as the wind blew her hair on to my face.




"mo kithrich....." i whispered back. She tried to move away from me but i held her tight.





"feraaaaaas...."



"hmmmm......"




"hidney......hehe....."




"laish ana eshga3d asawe......" i said and gave her a tickle. She squirmed in my hands,



"heheehe....feraaaaas la la pleeeeeeeeese....ahhhhhhhhhhhh......hahahha......feras !!!" she laughed as i continued tickling her.



"bas.....baaaaaas....magdar atnafaaaaaaas......."




"goolay a7ibik........."




"hehehe......maby......ahhhhhhhh...." she said as i tickled her even more. "bas....bas.....okay...........a7ibik......"




"masima3t......"




"A7IBIIIIIIIIIIIIK......!!!!"



I let go of her and she buried her head in my chest still giggling.





enta '3air elnas 3ndy...enta 3ndy shay kibeer....kaif a9bir wana chayif elnas mn 7olik kitheer.....



Rang Lulu's phone.



"weee telephone....." she said as she ran to her bag and picked her phone up.



It was her mom, but i didnt listen to what she said to her mother, all i kept repeating in my head was the song.....the song i dedicated to her. I smiled, and started humming the song to myself.



She shut her phone and came over to me,



"lazim aroo7....."




"mn 3yoon elnas wallah a'3ar ya 3mre 3alaik...." i sang to her. She giggled.




"feraas....lazim aroo7....!!"



"mate6aman wansa 5ofi ella oo edaine ib edaik....." she came over and held my hand."bs ta7amal kl jonoony linik a'3la mn 3yoone....." i sang to her with a grin on my face.




"shakle bityanini weyak.. mo at7amal jonoonik......hehe.....yalla feras lazim arja3....."




"tadreen eshkithir estanast ennich 7a66a il'3niya ringtone 7g mobilich....."




"hehe....habba bl'3niya wayid halayam...."



"bas....."







"la2 oo ham lina fe wa7id wayid a7iba ahdani yaha....."









"et5oneene ya lulu.....tsk tsk....." i mused.




"'3a9bin 3alai mob2eddi......hehe......."




"enzain ana a3arfa....."




"ehmmm.....wayid et3arfa.......akthar mini b3d....."



"offfff.....meno hal7ayawan 5al aroo7 athba7a......."



"hahaha....feras fe wa7id esib 3omra.....!!!"




"oh y3ne 6ila3t ana elle et7ibeena....."



"wallaaah inik shay6an.....hehe.....enzain ana mashya...okay...."




"okay 7beebte....deeray balich 3la nafsich......oo ra7 ashtaglich....."




"hehe .....oo ana b3d....yalla bye 7ayate......"




"la7'6a la7'6a la7'6a....ana sheno....."



"waaaaaaaai feras.......7ayate oo 3mre oo galbi oo roo7e oo kille .....bas wala akamil....."



"kamlay....."





She kissed my cheek, "hehe....lai bacher ma5ali9 ...yalla bye.......7beebe..." she said as she went out.








7ayate oo 3mre oo galbi oo roo7e oo kille



bte'thba7ny........la chena thib7atny oo 5li9at......ee laaa thib7atne oo 5li9at.....







__________________________________________________________________

Thank you......


luv u ....:*


gud night........ or good ma'3rib (person;p)

33 comments:

  1. Yaaaay first!!!!
    let me read nw!!!!;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. THAAANKS FOR THE MOST AMAZING DEDICATION;******** i love u!
    2. the post was 3ajeeeeb 3ajeeeeeeb 3ajeeeeeeeeb!!!
    3. feras eyaanin ow lulu is amazing! 7adhum elogoon 3ala ba3ath!
    4. haha tara mu bs lulu ely haba eb hal eghneya hal ayaaam feh nas ghairhaa;p
    5. men gal its a short post? 7adda it was long!
    6. i was smiling through out the post wallah eyaaniin!
    7. keep up the amazing work;)
    8. finally, ur simply amazing and i love uu;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite:
    1) testahlain ya galbi ;*
    2)thnk u thnk u thnk u !!
    3)ee 7adhom eshawgoon..;)
    4)offf ana b3d 7adi habba feeha..hehe
    5)9ij...yala ashwa 3ayal
    6)3asa dom u smile..;))
    7)inshalla i will 4 u guys..;*
    8) luv u 2 ..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goood m'3arab sweety !! The post made my heart smile! Wlsong mb 6ay3a etfch 3any *it plays on repeat* .. Momeken Feras ?? 6arsheee dxb

    ReplyDelete
  5. S.crime: loooool oo achof elkil Hab gl song mo bs ana hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAAAAY !! lulu ityaniiin shes so sweet..and to tell you the truth i cant stop singing the song al7een ! *SIGH*
    thankyou so much babe;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *R: hahah abai ma9adig ilkil hab bl'3niya mara wa7da....kil hatha 3shan feras....;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAAAAY! 7adhum cuuuuuute;*
    allah e5aleehum 7ag ba3a'6 ;p!
    3ajeeb el post! romantic 7adda!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderland: hehe...thnx oo tara i love the hearts btw ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dedication :$:$

    ThankYou..Ur Welcome ;p HaHaaaaaaaayyy (AMLA8?)amlaaa8? la 3afya abi amlaa8? uff..

    *hatha 7ade ilyoum.. mu5eee mgafel.. mu nayma since FOREVER!!
    bs akeed na6ra ur next post gabel la anam ;p
    ee na'3za ;p;p ya7lailichh Smart Walla.. Shiday 7ailich :D..;p (thanks again for the dedc.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. anon(qs): tistahlain ya galbi ;** oo ana agool naymai wayid a7san ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the dedication:*
    What happened to 6alal? Wala kaser kha6ri hal9bay:* Whats his reaction gonna be lamen i3aref ina feras 5e6abha?!?
    Feras is just feras, i love him <3
    Waiting for the next post:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. queen bee: u'll fnd out blnxt post ....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God!!!!
    I JUST READ IT!!!!
    lol omg 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeb
    7ad oma awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    cutieeee
    abeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thaanks for the dedication!!!;$.. Walla a7ebbich;****.. Ou OMG the post.. LOVED IT SO MUCH:|!!! Cant wait for the next one(;
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. oo btw omg!! thank you for the dedication!!!
    heheheh
    wuuuuuv uuu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Closet?
    allah yin3am b7alich..
    inshala ya3ni ur nxt post soon mathalan?
    shiftay shloon akser il 5a6er ;[[
    3ayal ma shifteni tomisa3 im holding my eyelids open, yeah LMAO..using my fingers..
    *yawning* A77777777.. :| :|
    LAISH IL S6AR? WTH!
    la wala? ya salam :@, s6aar 3ashan A97AA? oo i read il nxt post @@ ili 3ashani?
    MABI ZAIN :@... la laaa mabi hdeeeni
    5alaaa9 Mabi post oo AL7EEN BANAM..:@
    EE EE ZA3ALT..:@

    (*CLOSET; na9ee7a, if i were you id i7ger me ;p, and dunt blame me, hatha due 2 il lack of sleep :D)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you thank you thank you wayed wayed wayed waalaaa wanasteeniii :D I LOVE U ;* walaaa u are the best/kind/sweet/nice... < mara7 a5alee9;P EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you thank you thank you for the dedication hehehe :P Btw did you see a discussion we had on Let's Keep This Just Between Us? Where I came up with the picture of what Feras looks like :P Or Ali from the other story hehe :P Bs I think now he's more of a Feras :P

    Shofay il link o ed3eeeeli :P
    My Version of Feras

    Shrayeeeeech :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. wallaah i commented earlier bas madri shfee:(
    i really really wanted to thank yoy for the post i love you:*
    aslan miftashla cz i dnt deserve it bas wallah i comment whenever i read from my laptop the rest of the times that i don't comment is because i'm reading from my cell:$ bas inshala i'll comment on every next post even if i read on my cell:p

    aand Firaaas ahh he's the ultimate dream guy!! he's just soo sweet n all
    and Lulu deserves all this!
    thanks again:* keep up the dazzling work:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wooow, what a perfect way to end my night, now I can go to bed happy. Every post you write I say "this is my favorite" then I read the next o e9er feny "nope this one is" but after reading this one its DEFINITELY my favorite.

    Lulu shai6ana with the strawberries,o uhwa 3yar wiping it o licking his finger...tsk tsk tsk...I LOOOOOVED IT ;**

    I loove you and thaaaank you for such an amazing post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  22. ur post hatha lazeez =p I'm waiting for them to kiss!=O =P lol
    -N~

    ReplyDelete
  23. Chanel: hehe tistahlain il dedication etha mo 7agich 3yal 7g mino...hehe ;p

    R: thnks hun oo luv u 2 !!!

    Anon(qs): ti9a79i7ay ya anon...oo ayshay wala anoonti tz3al...;**

    Zainey: awwwwwww thnks hun..wallah it means alot to me..oo luv u 2 !!

    Jacqui: ee i read the conversation hehe....oo the pic. is hot bs feras a7la oo hotter 6ab3an...;p

    Finicky: la ya galbi u deserve it oo no9 ;**

    Love;*: haha ee shiya6een lulu oo feras....!!! oo luv u 2 hun :**

    Charmbracelet: haha aham shay lazeeez !!!! oo hehe u'll hv 2 wait 4 that ;p

    pourqoui: me 2 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i can sense someone missed me oo mu ishwaya wayid

    tara i feel awkward itha i feel too much love fa 5afeefay 3alayh ishwaya (h)

    (A)

    hehehehehehehehe 6ila3 feras bu6a6a @@
    oo
    china lulu wayid ta36i wayh :P

    and and u have a "in my closet" email? il email u ana ay ta5a9u9 :P intay ku??

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hahahahahahahaha la goulay :P

    itha its for this blog laish ba3ad delete?
    :P
    hehehe bas 3ala ra7tich :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete