Sunday, March 8, 2009

My One and Only (36)

to Jara7 since ennik na6er 3la nar 2 know what happens ;p



oo to Person....just because ;p



______________________________________________________________



Feras.........



Wala oo ennich 6ela3tai mo hayna ya lulu........!! hehe....in5ida3t ib 7ajimha,bs yi6la3 menha....



I stuck my head out of the bathroom door and saw Lulu walking , i waited 'till i saw Jana get out.



Hahahahaha........*evil laugh*



I crept into the corridor and took long strands inorder to catch up with lulu before she heads out. Ilbnaya wala 3al bal, she was humming to herself while she was walking. We9alt waraha oo i covered her mouth with my hand and dragged her back as she shrieked.



"etshoteene haaaa.......ayal shai6ana ana a3almich...." i said as i ticked her, she squirmed in my hands to get away, bs i held her tight.



She dug her fingernails into my arm oo youm chafat mako fayda, madry shlon wala she bites my hand.....7AIL !!!!

She took me by surprise.....!

"A7777......." i let her go and she stumbled infront, stuck her tongue out and walked fast heading to the end of the dark, empty corridor.



It wasnt hard for me to catch up with her since my legs are longer than hers ib dabalat.....



"ta3alay ta3alay....." i said as i grabbed her by the shoulders.

"ahhh..!!! hehe....."

" et3i'6een meno entay...." i mused as her back rested against the wall. She was giggling uncontrollobly, and my brain just shutdown by how wonderful her face looked. I gaped at her, and i couldnt help myself but smile. Her face was turning red, "abai maynoon....!!" she gasped and continued laughing 'till her eyes watered.



I cant wait to see and make her laugh everyday for the rest of my life...!!



"abai mikyaji....." she said as she carefully wiped the tears from her face, still giggling. I reached for her hand,lowered it down and she stopped laughing and looked at me-her eyes smiling. I wiped the tears from her eyes, with a smile on my face, "laish wagaftai....."



She looked at me lovingly, "Feras, esem3oona.....hehe.....abai tara sorry 3a'6aitik....hehe...wallah"



"ee 9a7..... a77....chethe el nas e3e'6oon...zain maga6a3tai jildi...."



"waaai esmallah 3ala jildik bas......" she said sarcastically and examined the bite on my hand. "Offff.....ana sawait hatha...?!?"



i looked at her with a latesta3be6ain-weyay-look.



"offf zain mageramt 9b3ik bl'3ala6......hehe" she said as she gently massaged my palm. I felt as if i was being drugged and my body was relaxing with each stroke she applied. "weee 7aram....."she said, talking to my palm, and wiggling her finger back and forth across the bite.



Okay....taboon el9ij tara 7ada may3awer......bss chena yabeela adala3 shwy, mabeeha togaf......



"la-latgeeseena 7ail ....e3awer...."



wallah enni a9la7 a9eer actor.....hehe!! Maskeena em9adga enna ana met3awer.....



She looked into my eyes with remorse, "abaaai feraaaaaaaas...bss tara kella minik laish et5ari3ne haaaaaaa....."



"ana eshdarani ennich bet6al3eenle ma5albich oo anyabich 3alay...."



"hehe..allah e3afee edward cullen....."



"MENO...sheno ye6la3 hatha..."



"hehe.....vampire ib 8i9a...."



"vampire...!?" i said and raised one eyebrow.



"eee way feras....ooo e3a8id !!!! waaai......." she said and sighed. I just looked at her with as if she grew another head or something.



"lulu mama tara ohwa ib8i9a....mo9ij...."



She shot me a look, "adry ...bs wai wai....7adi aby wa7id methla...."



I closed in on her, "tsk tsk tara chethe ana az3al.....kel hal jamal jidamich oo mo 3ajbich..." i joked and flashed a grin at her.



She swatted me on the shoulder playfully, "ee bs enta mo vampire....."



"wala ehimich...a9eerlich vampire....."



She burst into laughter," feras 3mry machft wala ra7 achoof wa7d nafsik........etyanin !!!!" she said and pinched my cheeks really hard.



"Hehe...sheno galolich yahil......."



"ee laish 3ndik mani3....." she said and raised an eyebrow, her lips curving into a smile.



"laaaa 7alalich yoba.....bs ana 5obri enna elyahal edal3oonhom mo eshotoonhom oo e3'6oonhom....."



She took my hand and kissed the place where she bit me softly, oo ana my head flew right out of the window. Her kiss was breif yet delicate, gentle, smooth, soft and mindblowing!!



"chethe a7san...." she whispered, with humor in her eyes. She didnt realize the effect she was having on me right now.



"la2 yabeela b3d...."



yoba.....anything to keep her from stopping



"hehe...inshalla...." and she kissed my hand again. I've never in my life saw or will see a girl like Lulu, oo moo gader a9adig enna she's right here kissing my hand. She looked at my dazed expression, " how do you feel el7een...."



I pulled her to my arms and kissed her head, "perfect....just perfect...!!"





____________________________________________________________
To my amazing readers....


lena i didnt post ams fa i will post another post today ;))))))

25 comments:

  1. jad (h)
    im getting dedications "just becuz" ;)
    law my friends know im person oo im getting feras posts dedicated to moi hahaaaaay shino im gna get kicked :p

    bas bas im gna go read now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah the post!!! 3ajeeeb!!!
    7ady a7iib Feras waay eyaanin he's hilarious!!;p

    ur posts 9ayreen ebardun el chaaabd waaayed;p thaaanks for the post hun waiting for mre;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Person: yala basich garga oo read ;p

    Exquisite: hehe 7ayate glad enna 3ijabich....astanas when u like it wallah ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6a6aaa bu6aa6aaaaa :P

    ahhhh china wayid rahyen the girl ma56ouba to another guy oo hes hugging her in the corridor? :P

    ps i cant see wat u ppl see in edward =/ JAKAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. akeed I do, your story is amazing and so are you;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Person: 7ada rahyeen....i agree edward bl movie jaikar mn omma bs bl book he's *sigh*.....the picture i had in mind was

    Exquisite: awwwww ;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. ma2dri ishlon igoulon 7ilew wala la shaf il 7ala wela om il 7ala @@
    i agreee ikfaya the things he says :$
    oo i hate how they think they can turn AMAZING books into movies oo the movie always turns to be a dissapointment
    9a7?

    agolich next post coming up wela sometime tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yalla let her breakup with 6alal oo marry firas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. waaaayyyyy waaaayyyy bamooot 3alaihum iyaninoon - sh7alat-hum wiya ba3a'6.

    al7een shinsawy fi 6alal - shlon in6arfeh??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Person: 9adga walla ya person....!! oo i'm working 3l new post madry meta i finish walla bs 3al 7 chethe ymkin...

    F: inshalla cham F 3ndina e7na ;p

    sugar: hehe sho'3lich 7ar ib 7ar ;p

    3anooda: haha u'll see....oo 7adhom they're cute 9a7 ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL ambai theyre so cute !
    I love them <3
    Aham shay edward cullen! LOL.
    poooooooost ! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. fa6ma: hehe...oo im wrkng 3l new post i'll pst it 2night !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooooooool feras edward cullen tbaaain haa? dont we all??

    edward ma5th 3agly mn i read the book i compare guys to him hahah.. wayd realistic haha


    im waiting for the post tonight xxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. person: loooooool....hehe b3d shwy 9bray shwy ;p

    S.Crime: hehe...bs feras a7la raja2an ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. mu abi a6la3 bas ila abi a9eeer first :P
    fa kil ishwaya omi is asking me ha il7ain oo ana la mama ba3ad half oo shakla mu half shakla hafat @@

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Shagoooul Shaa5aaleeey Makoo Ba3aad Kel SHay Geltaah;PpPp I Love theem They Are Perfaact !

    ReplyDelete
  17. person: weeeee hehe maskeena....;))) im editing oo ill post it..

    zainey: hehe looooooooool.... ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. whenever i hear/read edward cullen's name ey9eer ashya2 ib ba6ne! i know these girls who do shirts 3an twilight o rab3a o ana shakly emrab7thum min kither maashtery min3indhum! if you want i'll send you their email;)

    -sara

    ReplyDelete
  19. ....i7m ismy ana ily foug :p?? ya36ech il 3fia !

    ReplyDelete
  20. hhhhhh ambe '6a7kni feras youm gal : "lulu mama tara ohwa ib8i9a....mo9ij...."

    hhhh la et9adeg y3ny entaa ely 9ijii hhhhhh

    ReplyDelete