Sunday, March 15, 2009

My One and Only(46)

tadroon enna i wrote the whole post in class today mn elmallal...ta5ayilaw....hehe ;))





oo person haa magilteele r u still gonna charge me wala l2......;p


__________________________________________________________





Lulu.............









I hopped into the car and headed home filled with love. I kept staring at the BLING! on my hand as i drove and couldnt help but smile. He is the sweetest thing ever !! I love him so much!! im glad that i decided to come today and meet him.




I have to admitt that i had second thoughts about meeting him, 5o9oo9an in a suite! I mean, wain ga3deen, oo 7adi i'm not that kind of person bs i had to see him, oo i had to tell him inna i'm HIS. I just followed my heart and met him, and i wouldn't have done it with anyone else...NEVER!!! Bs feras is honest, oo em2adab oo i trust him. I went over there and got out as his feonce'.....waw...i'm actually going to marry him.....a5eeran !! We've known eachother for what...like 4 weeks mabey oo i'm sooo inlove with him china i know him for 4 years mo 4 weeks..!!









I mean he knows everything about me, more that what most people know and i can act like me....Lulu....and not think about what to say malyon marra before saying it.









He knows inna ana 3a9abiya.....oo he gave me a stress ball to ease myself









He knows inne ar'6a bser3a oo 3ashan chethe wayid e6aferne...msti'3il elwa'63 hehe









He knows inna i love the sunset oo i know inna it wasnt a coincedence inna he proposed to me during sunset









He knows inna i looooove strawberries oo most of the desert ilyoum included strawberries...









He knows inna i'm ticklish....oo thats why kil ma 3anadta he starts tickling me....







He knows enne amoot 3alai....oo thats why he didnt give up on us 'till he got me and proposed to me.....



Its like i'm an open book to him......oo i dont mind it, i love the fact that he knows oo ela7i'6 kl 9'3eera oo kbeera feene, I am going to be his wife after all.



I went home and entered the 9ala singing to myself.



"Lulu.....hathe entay....."



"Eee yuma...." i said as i entered the 9ala. i kissed the crown of her head beaming.


"3assallah dom achoofich mistansa chethe..."



"hehe...." i said as i ate some mokasarat. wala faj2a astaw3ib inna the ring is still on my finger, so i quickly lowered my hand before she noticed. "enzain yuma ana 9a3da 3ndi project...tabeen shay...."



"la 7beebte.... roo7ai...."



I went to my room, and took a shower then opened my laptop to work on my stupid project. I spent like 2 hours working nonstop ...oo 3yoone shwaya oo ti6la3 oo thahry tikasar.....



I threw myself on the bed and slept ......dreaming of feras....!!!


About our milcha....... wedding.......honeymoon......home.......kids.......LIFE !!!



____________________________________________________________



Feras.....





I checked out of the hotel oo returned home. I talked to my mom and she told me that everything was set oo enna b3d cham youm she'll call om lulu 3ashan enzoorhom oo ni56ibha. Ive never seen my mom this happy, 7attan ib 3rs fahood makanat chethe...ymkin lina all my life knt em9amim enne matzawaj.....hehe. Bs lulu came oo la5bi6atle 7ayate foug oo ta7at oo it only took a second.....the second i saw her i knew that she was special. Mom9adig inna 5ala9 batzawajha......offff lamany gadir .....ma3ina maskeen 6alal mayistahal bs he was about to take away something i've come to love so much and i couldnt let that happen. Plus, fe alf bnaya '3air lulu that he can marry.....allah ewafga...



I sat on the bed and called lulu.....



My Only calling.......



600000000006......6000000000006.......600000000006......



She didnt pick up, '3areeb its only 8:30pm mo ma38oola nayma. I called again,



600000000006 .........600000000000006...600000000



"aloooooo......." answered lulu's sleepy voice.



"7beebte entay nayma....."



"mmmmmmm......"



"asif 7abeebte....yala ana a5aleech etnameen...."



"laaaaa......latroo7....."



"hehe....mit2akda......"



"mmmm.....5alik......."



"okay 3ala ra7tich....." i answered and i could hear her rythimic breathing at the other end of the line."istanastai elyoum....."



"mmmmm....wayid......"



"enzain eshda3wa y3ne dawa5tich halkithir elyoum elle nayma el7een......" i mused.



"tsk..." she replied sleepily.



"lulu...askara embayin innich nayma.....a5aleech oo akalmich b3dain...."



"feraaas....."she called in the sweetest tone ever.



"3yoon feras......" i replied in a low voice.



"a7ibik....."



"mo kithre ya 3mre.....yala akalmich b3dain...aw bacher itha magimtai hehe....bye....."



"mmm ...bye 7ayate....."



"la7'6a ana shino....?!?"



madry laish bs i find it huge when she tells me "7ayate" y3ne its big when someone says inna you're his/her life bima feeha.....



"hehehe.....feraaaaaaaas....."



"feraaaaaaaaaaas......." i mimicked her.



"dai5aaaaaaaaa......"



"i want to tuck u in......"


"soon 7beeby.....soon...."


"inshalla.......okay yalla 7ilmay feene...."



"ga3da a7lim feek......"



"9ij......"



"mmmmm......"



"hehe okay latwagfeen.... yalla bye......"



"bye...." she whispered softly.



I shut the phone and imagined how perfect my life would be with lulu. Its like i found the last peice of the puzzle and everyhting in my life makes sense now. I cant wait to tuck her in at night, watch movies together, aroo7 zawarat il ahal ma3aha, ti6bi5le mn eedha, see her warm smile after a long day at work......


Inshallah by next week etkoon 7alale......male sho'3ol itha imbacher ...i've waited long enough and i cant take it any longer. When she ate the strawberries ilyoum, bs knt abe aboos'ha....oo youm mashait ilcream mn 3ala wayiha oo chft shlon she was dazzed oo shlon her cheeks were flushing, i wanted to kiss her senselessly. But i held myself oo ra7 an6ir lain matkoon 7alale ...3ala sinat allah oo rasoola.....


Ooo akeed it will be worth the wait.


I got up and changed my clothes to head out to the diwaniya. I got into the car and messaged Lulu....



1 mess.



My Only



plz tell me inne athaytich bl7ilm....;p ana bldiwaniya fa ymkn masm3 my phone........luv u my wife-to-be ;*



sent 9:12pm



I listened to rashid's songs as i headed to the diwaniya. Youm wi9alt, sakart ilsayara oo 6ila3t minha, radait bab il sayara.........



mawa3ait ella,



"ayal 7ayawan......!!!!"



And...... WHACK !!!!!!



_____________________________________________________________



i know inna its short bs im busy.....busy......BUSY...!!!



luv u ......



goodnight....;*




42 comments:

  1. person: ayal 5ainaaaaaaaaaa.....;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D
    busy ha :P

    agoul 5alay il busy on the side

    oo golili shino bi9eer fi feras

    ReplyDelete
  3. Person: laaaa wallah ya person sh'3l eldinya kila 3la rasy elyoum....!!!wait till 2mro 7alich 7al '3airich ;p yalla closi out.....;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUCH.. !!!! 6alal.. !!!! ya eeelaaahiii.. alaaah yaster BBSSS :S !!!! ma agdaaar an6er plzzz plzzz.. plzzz one post 3ashaanii.. :$:$:$:$ plzzzzzzzzzzz oo 3ashanaaa kilinaaa.. PPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eee adre 7ali 7al ghyri mathalan ure gna post shay bas ana i can read it? :P

    yalla zain i guess we'll have to wait...
    a price we have to pay to read abt feras

    ReplyDelete
  6. wallah ena men 5.30 wanna i keep on refreshing an6er post 46!! men ams wanna an6er hal post! hehe

    aaah lulu and feraas! im speechless....! i love them together! allah etamim 3alaihum maby i9eer shay bil post el yaay!
    iff iff if hal 6alal bs shenu ma yefhaam bs wai3 khal eroou7!! sheu qaseb esalfaa?!

    thaanks for the post i cnt decide which post is the best! kel wa7ed a7la men el thaany! keep up the amaaaaaaazing work;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. LUVING THE DRAMA!! LUVING THE ROMANCE!! LUVING THE BLOG!! AND FINALLY, LUVING YOU!!;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAAAAY menu ? 6alal? Uff your ideas are amazing! I love them ! I love the story! I love you!
    Keep it up please :D enshalla el story mat5ale9 :P loooool till part 20583509
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD!!
    WOOOHOOO A5EERAN!
    9AKAT HOOSHA 9AKAT HOOSHAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm doing a ba7th for deen oo i have all this hw bas i had to read it ooo it was soo worth it!!
    hehehehheh!!

    halaw 7aleeb kakaw.. yal 7anaaaaaaaa! ;p lool;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7aleeb kakaw: waaaaaineg '3a6a 6ool halmoda haaaaaaaa....;p i'll try 2 post hun bs i cnt promise u ..!!

    person: 3afya 3l sha6ra ;p

    exquisite: awww 7ayate...thank u ;*

    R: luv u 2 ya galbi ;**

    Wonderland: 6alaaaaaaaal....!!!! ahhhhh....20583509 olllaaaaaaaaaa atzawaj oo ayeeb 3yal oo ana lail7een aktib ilstory ;p

    Chanel: hehe mo hatha kil elle hamich il hosha...estanastai il7een ..loool ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. offfff laikoon 6alaaaaal...!!!!!

    pa7nass work 3l b7th...tsk tsk..;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. cuteness: yup...its 6alal alright..!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pa7nass: loooool....work 3la b7thich baby mo u blame me b3daaaain haaa tara gltlich...;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. heheheh 7ayaaaaaaaaaati.. :$:$:$:$ walaaaah i love u sooo much :$:$:$ walaah busy with life.. a9laaan ga6aait ma gimt agraa cuz kint busy.. faj2a arid ila u posted mashalaah alot.. yalaa midaaanii i ala7ig (A).. hehehe... plzzzzzz trrry...

    ReplyDelete
  16. pa7naaasss : ishtabeen imnashbatnii.. :P goomay sawaau ba7thich.. 9eeraay mithlii.. i handed it in last week.. :P (A)

    ReplyDelete
  17. cuteness: heheheeh... im dooonee!!
    oof il7een shino bageelii shi'3il... 9ij 9ij 6a7sa!!

    In My Closet: hehehe la2 la2 .... i wont akeed i wont... i have to read ur story lol :D top priority 3ala... foug hw!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7aleb kakaw: hehhehehheheh!! all done... o i bet u anything mali ra7 yi6la3 a7la... ;p
    haha jk jk ;p
    ;****

    ReplyDelete
  19. 7aleeb kakaw: i'll try my best hun...;*

    Pa7nass: tsk tsk ur hw's aham ya bnaya...;p y3ne sha6ra m3 wayhe...

    ReplyDelete
  20. wainha il busy @@

    clossssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    dam inich yaya oo rada

    laish ma taktibinlina oo u put us at ease?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Person: hahahahahahahhah ;D wallaaaaah enne busy oo i'm wrkng 3la project bs ham g3da ard 3l cmnts ;p

    ReplyDelete
  22. thnx 7ayaaati.. :**** walaaah i love :$:$:$




    pa7nass: gamaay zaaain i took a 100% :P !! fa no u wont get a7saan mini.. :P !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yaaaaaaay ye7lailhuuum loooooooooooooool mnoo hathaa el 7aywaaaaaaaaan ?! it's ok I'll wait till tomorrow la2aniich busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. inzain 5al a36ich a solution

    work on ure project without replying 3ala il comments 3ashan u finish sooner

    oo ba3daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

    ure done oo u can post feras
    l2na technically speaking u didnt spend time on feras ilyoum kila kan in class fa no quality time on feras ;) shiftay ishlon tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  25. i lovedd the post!!:* thaank you sooo much:***
    pluss maadri laish a7is ina it's gonna be like a joke not 6alal ina yal 7aywaan wainik min ziman 3anik or so.. well i hope so:p

    ReplyDelete
  26. finicky:
    its is 6alal l2na the color blue represents 6alal's dialouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOOOL, let me guess its the men being men in the centre of manhood (el duwaneya:P)mokan sab ow '6i7ek...
    anywayz l loove ur story;** dont evr stop, keep up the drama & post soon
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Zainey: waaaaai ur soo cute ....elwa7eeda ele fahma inne busy ;**

    person:wallah ennich thakiya ya person...shlon 6afatne hal7araka ;p loooooool haha

    Finicky: hmmmmmmm we'll see....;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Person: ya7lwich wentay itfahmeen finicky...hehe....perceptive as usual...;p

    Daloul: hehe thnx daloula...;**

    ReplyDelete
  30. hahaha affa 3alaych ;)
    a9lan by now i think i now the characters a7san minich :P LOOOOOL!!

    yalla ya bnaya go work 3ashan na5mid garen post 47 :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. Person: shakla ilproject 9aba7i bs i'll figure something out...


    Charmbracelet: 77777ada...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. taben help fi ure amazing project??

    ana asa3idich fi il project intay rite part 47?

    7ilew itifa8na??

    5oush yalla

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ba3ad 3umree anytime;) ;** ahaaam shai derastich shedai 7ayliich :)e7na 3adii nan6er 3ashan in my closet chum in my closet 3inednaa bas 1 :) ;P
    LooooooooL 9aaaaaaaaaaaaaa7 it'sss 6alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal !!! :pPp looooooooool 5arebaat 3alaaaich ;p

    ReplyDelete
  34. person: ka prt 47 -a will be posted EL7EEEEN !!!

    Zainey: ya galbi mashkoora wallah...;** oo i'll post 47-a il7een 3ashankom...;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was going so smooothly hehe and then 6alal had to beat Feras up well not yet.. I'm still TEAM FERAS! So Feras will wipe the floor with 6alal bs I think he'll allow him the first punch since he did mess up a marriage for him but 6alal is the idiot.. Feras has always been her stressball shako he moves in on the other man's woman :P

    Can't wait for more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jacqui: well there is more...hehe part 47 -a is posted ;D

    ReplyDelete
  37. I bet you its 6alal that whacked him? Feras please I want him (umm secretly ya3nee remember you wont tell ;p)

    once again a GREAT POST ;**

    ReplyDelete
  38. love;*: hehe I wnt its our secret ;p

    ReplyDelete
  39. 7abeebti its fiance***

    ReplyDelete