Friday, March 6, 2009

My One and Only (35)

Lulu........





I looked at Feras with a what-are-we-gonna-do look, but he just shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me.



I shot him a look, "what...?!" i hissed.



"SHIT..?!? haha awal marra asma3ich etsebeen..." he whispered back and his smile grew bigger.



"sooo???" i said as i tried to figure out what to do."law tadre bs enna im a cursing machine....." i muttered to myself.



Mawa3ait ella Feras ebe6ha '6a7ka!



Shit sema3ny.....!!!



"LULU....?? FE A7AD MA3ACH.......!!"



i put my index finger on my lips to signal for feras to shut up. He quieted down, then looked at me oo how frustrated i was oo burst into laughter all over again.



Ughhhhhhhh....



I went over to him and put my hand over his mouth, so his laughter wouldnt be heard. I looked at his eyes which started to water, and his face that started to turn red, and his shoulders that were shaking with laughter.



yahil ...yahil.....



His laugh was contagious and i couldnt help but laugh along with him. With my hand still over his mouth, i buried my head in his chest so my giggles wouldnt be heard. Mawa3ait elle feras start planting kisses on my hand that was covering his mouth, i quickly retrieved my hand and shot him a look . I tried to look serious bs wallah shakla nikta oo chena yahil fa magdart oo i smiled at him.



"shensawe..." i mouthed to him. Wala he moves to the bathroom mirror and adjusts his '3itra oo 3gal.



Abai ma9adig !!!! esh'hal borood !!!



"FERAS...?! yanait....mo wagt '3itritik" i whispered to him.

"Tsk tsk tsk...6a3 shlon 3afastai '3itrite...." feras mused.



"LULU LAW U WERE GIVING BIRTH CHAN 6ELA3TAI....!!! ESHDA3WA MA9ARAT 7AMMAM!"



"Uhhhh kani kani b3d shwy a6la3....." i replied to Jana.



"ESHFEECH 6AWALTAI......?"



Wahga......shagool....



I looked at feras with a -shagool-look. He tapped his index finger on his chin looking like he's searching for an answer.



"Ah! legait'ha..! you have diarrhea...!" he said proud of his answer.



"Feras waaaaaaaaaaaai3....!!!"



"enzaaaaaaaaaaaaaain emmm you vomitted on your clothes oo youre cleaning them....."



" laaaaa2 waaaai3.....2araf....!!" i said and covered my ears with my hands. He laughed 3ala shakle oo he came over to me and kissed my forehead,



"7beebte....5aleeha ebroo7ha etroo7...."



"mn 9ijik ...jano 7inch !!"



"hahaha ....enzain an5ash 3ayal.."



"wain...." i said looking around. I went over to a table in the corner of the bathroom and looked under it then looked at Feras. Naaaaaaa.... no9a will be showing. I looked at places to hide feras bs elmoshkila enna he's tall and wouldnt fit aw big and wouldnt fit.



"LULU BA6LEELY ELBAB BADISH A3ADEL NAFSE B3D...."



"Okay...."



Feras looked at me, i just shrugged ya3ne shasawe. I pulled feras and put him behind the door and opened the door for Jana. I opened it and jana got in, bs i opened the door kella, so that feras maybayin oo i stood near the edge of the door. y3ne if i see to my left i would see feras cramped up between the door and wall oo etha cheft jidam achoof jano adjusting herself infront of the mirror.



"eshda3wa 6awaltai halkithir....shkintay etsaween.." said jana as she put on lipstick.



"kan ba6ne e3awerne shwy...." i replied and i heard feras chuckle, i gave him a look then looked back at jana.



"weee laykoon yatlich ......."



abaaaai fashlaaaaaaa.....!!!



"uhhhh......." i stammered and i could feel my cheeks redden. "la2...." i said oo mayta mn el fashla. y3ne here we are talking about my period infront of a guy oo mo ay guy...Feras!



"ee 9a7 entay gabel cham sboo3 yatlich....3ayal shkintai etsaween..."



abai mateskit hal bnaya.....!?



"knt..uhh..."



Feras started singing in a low voice and i got nervous oo kan ela5bi6ne .......



"haw lulu shfeech..?? oo laish wagfa 3nd el bab..... sakree"



I looked at feras bs he just mouthed "6e7sai" to me and grinned. "uhh laa chethe a7san.....uhhh emshay yalla 5ani6la3..."



"degeega...5al a3adil sha3re mo bas e3tefas....."



I looked at her adjusting her hair, wala achoof eed feras sneek up to my waist and give me a tickle. I squirmed and then laughed . Jana looked at me ," hehe....me2saa shakla mo chethe...?"



"haa? ee ee ...3adleee..."



i reached out and took feras's hand and held it down. He then took my hand and started playing with it and drawing circles with his finger. I tried to wrench my hand free bs his grip was strong.

"Feras !!" i whispered.



"3yoona....." he whispered with a lazy smile on his face.



"hidne...please...."



"make me....."



radait il bab akthar and squeezed him between the wall and the door 7ail. He dropped my hand and i gave him a satisfied smile.



"offff a5eeran '6eba6.....7elo chethe haa...." jana motioned to her hair.



"ee chethe a7san.....yalla 5ani6la3.."



"haw eshfeech msta3yila.....entay 6el3ai i need to pee..."



Shit!!!!



Feras squeezed his eyes shut with a look of agony on his face. I smiled,



"laa elseefon 5arban...roo7ay 7ammam thany...."



Feras opened his eyes and mouthed" a7ibich" to me and took my hand and kissed it.



"Eshfeech et6al3eene wet'6e7keen...??"



"haa laa maf-feene shay...."



Feras wouldnt stop kissing my hand, he then kissed my wrist. I pinched his cheeks with the hand he was kissing 7ail so he would let me go.



"Yalla emshay ....." said jana and went out.



I moved but got pulled back by feras who pulled me back to him. He pulled me to his chest and kissed my cheek, "thakreene athba7 jana okay...." he whispered in my ear.



i looked up at him, "haa...."



"tadreen laish...." he said with a wicked smile and let me go.



"yalla lulu....." called jana.



walla shakle ana bathba7ha.......



"kani kani 9ibray shwy....." i replied to her. "bye....." i whispered to feras and blew him a kiss, i stepped to get out walla i stumble back.



Haw...!!!



Feras held my dress in his hand with an innocent expression on his face.



"Feras...hidney....el7een etdish jana....." i tried moving wala age6 thigle kella 3ala one side 3ashan i wrench myself free. He suddenly let me go and i stummbled, shwaya oo a6ee7 3ala wayhe. I looked at feras but he just whispered "hadaitich ...." and shrugged.



"Lulu....sheno 6e7tay....? hehe...9aida" said jana and i heard her footsteps and her comming back to the bathroom.



I popped my head out, "laaa hehe bs et3archabt....a5ith jan6ity 3nd el sink oo ayeelich...."



I grabbed my bag, and before heading out, i quickly kicked feras in his shin and scurried outside.



"aawwww55555.....!!!" cried feras.



i walked to Jana ,who was standing at the end of the corridor, with the stupedist smile plastered on my face.

47 comments:

  1. mafahamt nu9 il time wat was going on :P
    bas ham PERFECT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni6ray 5al i read it again :p
    oo itha still im :s ill tell :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. fahamt ;)
    i was reading ibsir3a ibsir3a b4 min il excitment :P fa i missed details which made me :S bas like i said PERFECT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy_sweet_sour: hehe loool ;))

    Person: haha "excitment" way etshawgeen....!! oo intay elperfect ya person ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P
    u make me feel chini kid lama itgoulen "etshawgeen" :P
    hehehehe :$ bas wala ma ajamlich lama agoul perfect l2na i do think it is perfect :P

    u a fan of hugs? m2dri laish kil il blog ppl ile a3rifhhum have something against hugs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaa the post made me laugh all the waay! it was hilarious!! feras mu sahel ba3ad kilish mu wagta 7arakata! lulu maskeena 7adha metwahgaa ow jana shakly ana ely bathba7.ha la feras wala lulu;p

    funny post, thats the suitable word!
    thaaankss hun;**
    feh mre wela la?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Person: 7adiiiiiii i love hugs...;))) ***hugs person 7ail ***

    Exquisite: hehe glad enna u enjoyed it..;))
    bs no mafe b3d lena i'm t.i.e.r.d 7adi

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!!!
    3yaaar farous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aghhhhhhhhh im so euphoric ina u like hugs
    l2na ana AMOOOOOT 3ALAYHUM

    *hugssssss closiiii bkkk*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Person: i cnt ppl who dnt like hugs...hmmmmm....lena they r like magic when u feel down

    ReplyDelete
  11. mafehamt laish feras gal 7ag lulu thakreeny athba7 jana?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the post;*.. mitta betnazleen part.36;D?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anon: lena she interrupted their kiss ....;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anon: hehe ya 6amaa3aaa...;p 2mro hun

    ReplyDelete
  15. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    theyre like PERFECT lama u just need to feel loved m2dri ishlon

    lama mistansa u hug ure friend oo it7isen the happiness is diffused into her
    o lama ure down oo ure friend hugs u its like the sadness diffuses out of u oo her happiness into u fa u dont feel down nemore

    YA3NI JAD i love them :P
    i7na ( me and my friends ) salamna is hugss
    oo lazim hug HUG mu ay hug :P

    oo group hug ya SALAAAAAM 3ala group hug

    bas m3a other ppl i just shake hands :p la kiss wela hug

    u should rite a post abt hugs :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Person: me 2 !! 3ashaw el hugs 3ashaw !! oo i'll think abt the hug post ;))

    ReplyDelete
  17. :P
    okiko
    yalla rest ure brain 3ashan il EXTRA LONG EXTRA PERFECT postSSSSS malot bacher (A)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FIRAS ;**

    eyanin...im SOOOO happy they worked things out...well inshalah it does I hope they end up together ;**

    amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing post babe ;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. ;)
    3afya 3ala il shay5a

    aham shay u younger then 20?

    ReplyDelete
  20. love ;*: tsk tsk oo ams etgoleen welaht 3la my husband....;p

    Person: yup..by shwya..! you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Person: emmmmmm....im guessing 20?

    ReplyDelete
  22. mashallah very smart guess :P :P

    yeps!! 20 and 5 months to be exact :P

    yalla person out

    ReplyDelete
  23. Person: cooool!!! yala me ou 2 !! gudnight ;*

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think jana knows :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. um..how about we dont tell him o kilina inkoun ib 5air ;p??

    ReplyDelete
  26. I see feras took up my suggestion , hahaha I'll scene is extremely hilariousss!! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved the post:* I loved feras more, itha7ek! waiting for the nxt post:* madri laish 7asa she will end up with 6alal;\

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahahhahahah cuuuuuteee - ya7lailhum

    al7een heya shbitsawe ib6alal??

    ReplyDelete
  29. waaaay Eshwaagoooooun togetheeer Waaaay;*****
    Oo JANAAAA 7adaahaaa lazeeem Yethbu7uunhaaa Baas LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Shlooun fasheelaat lulu meskeeinaaaa Ahaaam Shaaai ;PpP

    ReplyDelete
  30. sugar: haha u really think ;p

    love;**: deal **shakes hand with love** ..shay6ana ;p

    S.Crime: ee u guessed right !!

    Charmbracelet: hehe thnx ;))

    Queen Bee: hehe we'll see abt 6alal....

    3anooda: ull see bl nxt post ya7ilwa....

    Zainey: ee 7ada fashlaaaaaaaaa hehe .....;))

    n1/2: entay ilcute ;**

    ReplyDelete
  31. waaaaaaiii feraas eyanin.
    el post 3jeeb e'6a7ek.
    can't wait for the nxt one XOxo.
    daloul ;p

    ReplyDelete
  32. PERFECT POST!!
    I LOVE FARIS !! let 6alal die plz :p
    Btw ana knt one of the silent readers bas Ma agdar ma a3aliii8 ! WAYED ISHAWOOGN :)
    -Munera
    :**

    ReplyDelete
  33. Muneera: hehe ashwa enna u comment 3ayal ....!!
    oo shereera tabeen tethbe7een 6alal ;p

    love;**: hehe lool ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello ... im commenting as a "silent reader" bas 3ashanech im commenting.. keep going lana i love it ... ooo dont end the story soon ! :*

    ReplyDelete