Sunday, March 8, 2009

My One and Only (38)

Lulu............






My heart started fluttering like crazy oo my hand started to dampen.....what the HELL is he doing ?!?

I saw feras heading towards me and 6alal.......



"ma3alaikom amir bs awgaf jidamkom ....7adi yo3an....." said feras to a bunch of girls that were standing behind us and flashed them one of his killer grins. 6ab3an ilbanat thabaw wa7da wara elthanya oo galaw ok.




Ana sawait roo7i mo mntabha 3ala feras, oo 6alal makan mentibih ba3ad killish. 6alal ya jidami to put for me ...something....i cant figure out what it is. Bs i was too concerned with what feras was doing that i didnt protest when 6alal put that "stuff" in my plate. Feras got closer to me and sniffed my hair and said, "emmmmmm.....latheeth...!!"






i panicked and almost dropped my plate,






what the f*** is he doing ...?!? (excuze my language ;p)






"chena yabeela mn hal mashawi....." said feras and and grinned to himself.....ya3ne e'6ayi3 el 9agla. oo i noticed elbanat elle wara shlon sar7aneen fee.





I walked a step ahead not paying attention to a word that came out of 6alal's mouth ever since feras came over. I couldnt think straight or pay attention, all i kept thinking was feras is behind me and 6alal is infront of me. I 'm sandwiched by two men who really care about me.




ughhhhhh....laish 7ayate wayed feeha drama...ana bafham laish....???






"tabeen mn hal mawa......oh 7a6aiteelich..." said 6alal.






I quickly looked at my plate and found 7abatain 3arayis oo shwyat mawashe...oo 9ar feene meta ana 7a6ait il.............






lafait wayhe wala i see feras chuckle as he for himself a 3aroosa oo motioned for me "tabeen"...






I glared at him and answered 6alal, "laa 3ady 7a6aitle......mashkoor matga9ir...."






"la walaw ana cham lulu 3ndy........" he said and winked at me. I grew uncomfortable and looked down at my plate. God, dont let him do anything else jidam feras...mat7amal. Bss lena 7a'6e 5ayis...





"ya7alat ele yiste7oon wallah..." said 6alal and put two fingers under my chin and raised my head up to meet him.





Abai hatha mo mn9ija...!!!








I walked behind 6alal and i wondered if feras was still behind me. He suddenly turned quiet....






'3areeba ma2athani b3d......ymkin ta'6ayag mn kalam 6alal aw enna he he touched me.....






I turned my face and saw feras walking lazily behind me oo wayha mn9ifig. Ok 9ij enna wayed e6aferni bs mat7ammal achoofa chethe...ega6i3 elgalb.






He had one hand on the table and the other holding the plate. I reached and put my hand over his hand and gave it a squeeze then quickly retrieved my hand with a reassuring smile on my face. He looked at his hand then looked at me and his eyes lit up. He mouthed "abe aklich" to me. I couldnt help but laugh. 6alal turned and saw me laughing and he smiled,





"'6a7keene weyach...malait mn el na6ra...."





"hehe....uhhhh......knt....." i stammered.






wala feras jumps in, "kanat te'67ak 3ala '3aba2e....7a6ait eedi bl mrega bl'3ala6 oo ana mo mntibih...." raga3 feras.






"eee ferasoo enta met3awdeen 3alaik....." smiled 6alal.






I just stood between them 6arma ....boy it was awkward. 6alal grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him and beamed. I didnt miss how feras's nose flared a little.





"Feras...hathe Lulu Al-Felani...5a6eebti...." said 6alal as his mouth broke into a wide smile. I just lowered my head not wanting to look at feras. It took feras like - forever- to speak but when he finally did, he said,






"fir9a sa3eeda....." trying so hard to speek in an ever-so-casual tone but failed.





6alal looked like he was waiting for me to reply, "umm..oo ana as3ad.."



"ee bs ana akthar....mn kan yadre enna sho3oor elzawaj bekoon chethe 7elo.....! law knt adre chan mnziman 5i6abtich ya lulu....! Yalla faroos shd 7ailik oo tezawaj.....hehe"




Feras forced a smile and took a deep breath, "inshalla bs 5al a7a9il bnt el7alal..." he looked at me, " oo youm elthany etchoofne metzawij......"





"haha...etlageeha...yoba betlageeha inshala.." said 6alal and gave feras a manly whack on the back.



6alal looked at me and sensed how uncomfortable i was. Mawa3ait ella yamsik my arm oo egoole, "yalla lulu mashaina 3ashan nakil....." with is eyes gazing deeply into mine.




Feras just stood there, acting like he was cool oo enna elwa'63 3ady, bs i knew enna kan shwaya oo yizni6 6alal. The way his hand was balled up at his side, the way he reached out oo e3adel 8olat dishdashta kl shwy, the way he looked away chena mntebih 3ala shay bs embayin enna he listened to every word 6alal said to me and flinched with every touch that 6alal touched me.





Ana wegaft bain two really handsome men where one of them had my hand in his and the other had my heart.





"yalla enshoofik.....salim...." said 6alal to feras. Feras only nodded back. 6alal led me, with his hand still on my arm between the people. I turned my face and saw feras looking at me, lafait jidam wala altifit marra thanya oo feras was still rooted to his place o his eyes still lingering on me intensely.




We sat in a place and started eating, i remained quiet in most of the conservations . i just ate and listened to 6alal, i tried searching for feras several times but i didnt catch a glimpse of him what-so- ever. When i finished my food i realized that the only things that i ate where the mashawe that feras put into my plate. I sighed.









"te3abtay....."









"hmmm?? ee walla....madry wain ome abe arja3....."





"tabeene awa9lich...."





you've got to be kidding me.....









"umm la 3ady...mashkoor....ana bagoom adawerha...umm bye...." i stood up and he stood up and said goodbye to me.




I wandered aimelessly between the people. I finally ran into my mom and told her that i want to go home, she told me to call the driver and then we'll head out together. I called the driver and went outside to get some fresh air while i waited for the driver.




I sat on the bench that was in the garden enjoying the cool breeze that danced on my skin. I took a deep breath and flipped my hair to one side, since the wind was blowing it all over the place. It was quiet and peaceful outside, away from the noise and chaos inside. The grass tickled my bare legs but it relaxed me somewhat. the bench that i sat on was surrounded by trees that blocked me from the veiw of the other people who were heading home. Good...i thought. i just cant deal with another face today....







I then heard some grass chipping and a shadow approaching me,







"Feras...!!!" i said as i got up to see him.







"lulu...? wain kentay....knt adawrich....." he said as he got closer to me.







"oo ana ba3ad...!! i missed you...." i said as i hugged him tightly, but something didnt feel right.







"lulu manigdar...ay a7ad ymkin echoofna...." he said and pulled away. He was right,







"ee 9a7...." i said as i struggled with a lock of hair that kept getting into my eye from the wind.







Feras looked at me with love flooding in his eyes, he took the lock of hair into his hand and tucked it behind my ear.







"e7m...feras manigdar..ay a7ad ymkin echoofna..." i mimicked him. He smiled, then his smile faded away.







"Feras fee shay....feras....feras kalimne"







"ee lulu fe shay !! lulu 5ala9 magdar at7ammal ya "ee" ya "la2"....!" he blurted.







"sheno....."







"if you want me tf9i5een 5o6oobtich ma3 6alal.....'3air chethe i cant be with you...."







"you know that i want you...do you ...still....want me....."







"entay mn 9ijich lulu....!!! Entay law et3arfeen sheno 9ar fene youm 6alal mesakich oo 5athach ma3a...law bs et3arfeen sheno 9ar feene....ana elmafrou'6 elle adal3ich oo anageelich aklich ma3ay oo akil ma3ach oo a3arfich 3ala rfeejani ka 5a6eebti mo ohwa....."







I looked at feras stunned. I cant believe how much this man loves me and how much i love him back. its soreal.







I cupped one of his cheeks and whispered, " elle et2amer 3alai be9eer ya galbi......i love you .....dont you forget that."





His breath caught, and he studied my face without saying a word. My phone buzzed and my mother told me to head to the car and that shes comming home later. Feras...still didnt say a word. I looked at him, bs he seemed to be really lost in his own thoughts and so i left him and hopped into the car.

1 mess.rec.


My One


9ij enne 3ateej bs hal'3niya 7adha ehdaa2 7gch o u'll understand how i'm feeling right now........rashid Al-Majid "'3air el nas"...


oo btw nesait agoolich.....i love u toooooooooooo ;**


rec. 10:02 p.m.



I quickly got my i-pod out that was stashed in my bag and shuffled throught the songs and played the song.


enta '3air elnas 3ndy...enta 3ndy shay kibeer


kaif a9bir wana shayif elnas mn 7olik ketheer


wana a7ibik oo agoolahaalik...kilma 5aleeha fe balik


ana mane ay 3ashig...ana lama a3shig a'3eer wallah lama a3shag a'3eer....


mn 3yoon elnas wallah a'3ar ya 3mry 3alaik...


mata6aman wansa 5ofi ella oo edaine bedaik...


bs ta7amal kl jinoony lenik a'3la mn 3yoone....


law tadawer ma telage menho '3aire emoot feek.....


galbi bedainik ya '3ali bs 5al balik 3alai....ya 7beeby hatha galbi wenta adra elnas bee


law a3eesh el3mr kella mansa 3mrik aw amila....maby shay ib 7ayate...enta bs elle abee...wallah bs elle abee......


I listened to the song and i've never felt the feeling that was rushing through me my entire life.I've listened to this song a thousand times, but never have the words touched me like they have right now! The song made perfect sence to why feras was acting that way and all of that because of love......


A tear found it's way down my cheek-a happy one. I didnt brush it away, i just sighed and rested my head on the window and gazed at the wonderful night oo mogadra asheel elebtesama mn wayhi.


But deep in my heart i've never been this nervous about heading home my entire life!


_______________________________________________________


to listen to the song elle ahdaha feras 7ag lulu.......the name "'3air el nas"


http://pages.6arab.com/singers-ar/east/rashed/index-ar.shtml


love u ;**


gudnight ....



45 comments:

  1. 6aaaa6aaaaa bu6aaaaa6aaaaaaaaa
    me read now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Person: chak chak chak....3ashat fionaaaaaaaaa !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaaa closi not fiona =/ 3ashyt person =p



    a7la shay lama ta36in aure gudnight y3ni no more posts :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. a7la shay lama ta36ina ure gudnight y3ni no more posts :P*

    ReplyDelete
  5. person: weee.... 3ashaaaaat person !!! ee fehamteeha wehya 6aira ya person ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. affffaaa 3alaych ;)
    i have a big head secured tightly on my neck =p

    ya3ni akeed gudnight mu goodmagharb :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. person: ha ha haaaaaa....y3ne 7a6a amal post thany....;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo it9adgen @@
    wats a word better then PERFECT?
    supercalifragioulistic :P
    hatha the post oo feras hmmmmmmmm well 7ata supercalifragioulistic ma tinfa3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. person: ollaaaaaa esh'hal kilma......tbal3amt bs trying to say it !! oo yaaa 7atta this word shwya 3la feras 3ain el sai7...

    ReplyDelete
  10. "a dream is wish ure heart makes wen ure fast asleep"
    hope is wish ure heart makes wen ure wide awake
    im hoping now....
    fa in short DUUUH

    ps tara i have no clue wat ile fog is suppose to mean bas im trying ina athay3ich 3ashan u just give up oo post :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. marry poppins? :P
    wait il wiki it

    ReplyDelete
  12. person: hmmmm walla ye6la3 minnich ya person ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious**
    this is how its spelt :p

    it doesnt really have a meaning fa i use to mean beyound PERFECT l2na there is not such thing ya perfect ya less ba3ad beyound perfect shino?? bas 6ab3an person oo tifintigha (A)

    ReplyDelete
  14. and and the dream quote is min cinderella
    (yeps disney (A):P )
    oo the hope one min ta2lifati il 8AWEEEEEEEYA :p

    inzain person out brings ice-cream..shino tabeen ayeeblich ma3ay?

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaaaaaaaaaay...
    this is my fav. song.
    plz tell me ina btfl il 56ba o ina bitzawaj feras!!
    ur still in my top 4 and fee i7tmaal kbeeeer ina u move one step closer to first.
    and ta9feeeg 7aaar for this amazing post.
    we soooo love you :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. person: ekleee 3ani ayshay latheeeth oo yummy ;D ymkn e6awfeen first place ib nw post **closi trying to be mean ** haha J.K. hv fun ...bs ymkin i post yiiiiiimkiiiiiiin....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nada: ee 7ilwa el'3niya ma3inha 8adeema....oo ya anaaaaaaaaaa fe ta8adom bl maratib !! oo i love u soooooooooo ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. aaaawwwwwwww they are soooo cuuuuuuuuuuteeee;**
    I LOve Them Oo Lovee U;*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zainey: bs mo cuter than you !! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  20. part 37 imisaa7:(

    ReplyDelete
  21. 6aaf my baad srry;$

    ReplyDelete
  22. Itss soo niice! I feel so baad 7aag lulu..I love it soo faar..ure amazing;**
    -F

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anon:hehe ana agool ...;)

    F: 7beebte entay elamazing ;**

    ReplyDelete
  24. Waaaay Faris Iyaanin a7iiba *sigh* :p
    Thanks on the part :** u are best writer EVER!
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  25. Munera: :D :D :D :D ....i'm speechless!!! thnx hun ;*

    ReplyDelete
  26. the post...! need i say more? i dnt think so!!! 3ajeeeb 3aajeeeeb 3ajeeeeeb!!!!

    i really love feras nw 7ada ethaaa7iiik!!;p 6alal 6alal bs khala9 khal yefhaam! ma nabeh bil story anymre;p

    great post its long ow ewaaaniss! i love the song ga3da asma3ha al7eeen!

    Thanks for the post hun, gnite;***

    ReplyDelete
  27. Exquisite: i wondered wain kentay...;p glad enna 3ijabich the post oo yaaa el'3niya waaaaayid 7ilwaaaaa ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  28. hehehe wadait my sister el dentist wela trust me etlagene men awal el nas ely they comment;p i was like yallah aby ared el bait akeeeed in my closet posted;****

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. exquisite: hehe..wallah 5osh sister entay ;p oo tara im listening to elsong b3d..7adha em3algaaaa ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  31. heheh I am;p.. hahah me too! sema3t.ha like for the 3 tme nw;p i cnt stop! im converting it ow ga3da anazelha bil ipod;p madry laish i dnt hv it men gabel hehe

    ReplyDelete
  32. Exquisite: loooooooool ...hehe ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  33. madri laish a7s they wont be together!... alla ihadaha shna6ra lulu ma itfil 5i6bat'ha ya3ni?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  34. shoug: hehe youll see ya shougy ....:)))

    ReplyDelete
  35. Heyaaaaaaaaaaa TEAM FERAAAAAAAAAS Moving forward hehhehehe :P

    Yalla enshalla enshalla she tells her mom maby 6alal khal yefla3 rasa bl 6ofa shway :P

    ReplyDelete
  36. hey.. i was just wondering is it a true story wela la? la'ana it seems so real!

    ReplyDelete
  37. NEW POST 2NITE?

    *mumbling*

    (hal mara jad madre shino agool)
    bas widi yes?

    :$? yes?
    r u nodding? ohh u are NODDING :D yaaaaay!
    CANT W8

    ReplyDelete
  38. as always i LOVE ur posts - never stop - abee y9eer musalsal makseeky t3arfeen mal malyon oo sitmeet 7alaqa wiya a7fad feras oo lulu hahahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  39. U GO GUUUUUUUURRRRRLLL ;p !!
    eeh hathi il partaaat ili tashfee ghaleeelna ..

    ReplyDelete
  40. simply amaaaazing, with each post you leave me smiling and always wanting more;**

    ReplyDelete
  41. ta3alay closi =/ mu china feras can gayil 7ag his mom ina he wants her to see lulu?
    w6 habbened to zat?

    ReplyDelete
  42. entaaa '3aaaairrr ilnaaas 3ndee ;***

    a7baaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  43. Jacqui: go team feras go !!

    Exquisite: emmmm i cnt tell wallah bs its obvious enna its .........;**

    Anon: can u plz put a name ta7at wn u post 3shna a3rf enna entay lene 7adi fa9la 3alaich .....;D

    3anooda: loooool 3d me and my frnd were discussing cham more post a7i6 bl stry oo galatle like 12837465653473 !!!!!! loooool ;))))

    F: hehe ee emwansatkom hal cham post ;)))))

    love;**: hehe i love making my readers smile....;D oo on ur blog u said 3n 3rby songs well i sujest rashid oo 3bdelmajeeed !!!!

    Person: perceptive i see....well u'll find out bl nxt post ;*

    S.Crime: eeeeeeee 7adaaaaaaa....;))))

    ReplyDelete