Monday, March 2, 2009

My One and Only(30)

Lulu........

I got out of the car and headed to 9ali7's parents house where the 3asha will take place. Me and my mom entered the 9ala and BOY it was crowded. The 9ala was huge bs mashalla wayed kan fe awadem oo 7osa oo loya. My mom spotted Om 6alal from far away and headed to her, i couldn't stop her from tangling me along.

"salam .....shlonich sha5barich...." om 6alal greeted my mom, then she turned to me with a smile on her face, "oo shlon 3aroosatna el7elwa...." she said and pinched my cheek as we kissed eachothers cheeks.

Sheno yahil oo ana madry....?!

I just smiled at her waiting for a miracle to happen where i could just vanish into thin air. I stood there listening to them chatting and 7ishing, forcing a smile everynow and then.

"Lulu..!" i turned my face and saw Jana approaching me.

el7amdella ...ashkorik ya rab !!!

"Yuma ana 3nd jana okay....." i said to her bs wala chena em3abratne bs 6ay7eenla sowalif.

Oooookay.....

"Ahlan....." Jana came and hugged me,"a5eeran lebastee el dress...." she said eyeing my dress.

"huh....eee....ams yebta mn el9al7iya moo kan fee alteration..."

"ee 9aaaa7....hehe...enzain chaikay chaikay hatheech ele ehnaak ambay shemhawla ib roo7ha..." she said giggling. We started chatting and mingling around with people, having a blast. We spotted 9ala7 with Shatha whispering in eachother's ears and holding eachother's hands lovingly, and me and jana faj2a said, "awwwwwwwwwwww.....!!!!" chefna ba3a'6 oo '6e7akna.

"Wai3 wai3 ...lulu 5esheene bser3a..!" said jana suddenly hiding behind my back and peeping.
"haw..!! shfeech..?"
"hathe wa7da ma3ay bl jam3a...ETNARFIZ!!!"
"9ij...3ad shakilha mo mbayin..." i saw the girl smiling and laughing oo shakilha cute.
"bala falsafa oo saway roo7ich mo chaifat'ha......we weeeee kahi yaya...em9eeba 9abat'ha esh'hal 3yooon !!!"

The girl came all smiles,

"Hala..."

a777 sh'hal 9ot..... we9wa9a....!!!

"Ahlain...shlonich...." replied Jana unenthusiastically.

"Hehehe tamam....salam.." she said with a dala3 voice, turning to me.

Emmmmm.....

"Hala walla...."

"Abai tara nafnoofich wayed wayed e3a8id ambay eyaneeeeeeeeeeen ..hehehehehhe"

Ayyy.... please sektay...athoone....a7tajhom...!!

"Hehe....mashkoora oo entay b3d"

"9IJ..!!! Hheheheheheh bs la mo a7la mn lebsich...."

Okay laimeta ya3ne......

I just turned to Jana for help, but she gave me a wicked grin and mouthed "getlich" to me.
I looked back up at the girl oo garga mateskit...7asha radio mo ensana. 6ala3t my phone oo i put it on my ear pretending that i recieved a call oo en7isht. I went far into the 9ala then called Jana, a few seconds later Jana came laughing like crazy.

"abai 7adna 7ameer...." she said giggling.
"9adgeene manenlam....." i spotted a server walking around with juices in the tray, "alaaaaaaa abee....tabeen..?"
"laa maby male 5lg 3a9eer...."
"Kaifich.....!" i said and headed to fetch some 3a9eer.
I stood infront of the server, "what is this...."
"manga...."
"ahh..this?"
"strawberry...."
"oo this?"
"apple.."
"oo this one..?"
"pineapple..." she repeated with an impatient tone.

"Ummmm...i'll taaaaake......."

walla wedi ashrabhom kelehom.....3a6shanaaaaaaaa!!!!

"ana afa'6il il farawla..." answered a manly voice behind me. I whirrled around and saw 6alal beaming at me.

Haaaaaaaa.......ehyaba

"hehe..ya3ne et'haga a7la shay..."i replied nervously.

"ee jarabt kil il anwa3 gabl shwy...." he said with a grin.

"hehe...okay..." i picked the strawberry and sipped on it. "walla latheeth...."

I waited for him to reply bs he just stood there admiring me with his looks. I felt uneasy and i felt myself blushing, so i sipped on the strawberry to cover my blushing face. I took a quike glimpse at him and he looked very handsome with his dishdasha but his best accessory was his smile. I looked up and smiled at him, then looked at the crowd surrounding us.

"Lulu....."

"Hmm.." i answered and looked at him.

"you look beautiful...."

My cheeks felt so hot, oo nazalt rassi, "mashkoor...oo enta b3d."

"beautiful..?!" he said with sarcasm in his eyes.

"Hehe...umm ya3ne ....7ilo...." by now i felt like i was gonna explode mn el fashla.

"Eee b3d rayyal oo beautiful moo layeg....bs "7ilo" hathe te3jibny..." he said in a seductive voice.

"Bbbas nnafs el shay...." i stammered.

He got closer to me, "mn gal....." he whispered to me, with his brown eyes gazing into mine. He was really close that my shoulder nearly brushed his. I tore my gaze away from him and looked at the crowd. "amoot bele este7oon ana...."

"6alal....please elnas bela7'6oon..."

"oo e7na shako....mo 5a6eebich ana..."

oooo 9a7 "5a6eeby".....waw that sounds wrong....

I looked into his eyes, and nervously tucked my hair behind my ear. I needed to move away from him, he honestly looked like he was going to kiss me.
"Umm....5-5al aroo7 araji3 el glass..." i said, trying to make any excuse to get away from him.
He smiled, sensing my discomfort, and put his hand on my shivering hand that was holding the glass. I looked at his hand covering my tiny hand and looked back at him"elle eray7ich...."

Lafait wayhe o meshait oo ana lail7een 3yoone 3ala eede elle tawa mesak'ha. What just happened...?! Refa3t rassi walla i come to a halt and my heart skipped a beat.

FERAS..!!

He stood near the door with a shocked look on his face.

Shitt....he saw everything..!!

14 comments:

  1. U POSTED YAAAAY !!

    I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE UR STORY BABE:*

    visit mine.. www.loveandbelieve-77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7araaaaaam! Feraaas 7ada kaser kha6ryy! ow Lulu 7adha lat7ib 6alal! Pls I really want to knw what happened, feh post thany wela laa?

    And thanks for the post;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *R: yes i did oo i'll post another part b3d today.....oo i'll visit ur blog hun

    Exquisite: yess fe post thany....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAY 7ARAM FERAS<3
    I don't like lulu anymore ;p
    ambai 6alal 7aram.
    bs la2 la2 feras 7ayatti ;*
    a7ess ma8hourr. ma sawwa shay ;s

    GREAT POST! another one soon ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. fa6ma: yess ...i'll post b3d today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess mino tawa rad min il ortho and has a very VERY bad migraine :)

    and guess who can make that person with a migrain forget abt that BLEEE5 migraine :)

    i7im i7im bas u have 3 guesses

    imla7then ishlon person here logaz to be me @@ :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. feraaaaaaaaaaaaas laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    maba mabaaaa

    aba next post al7eeeeen

    ReplyDelete
  8. person: e7im my guesses are
    me
    me
    ME !!
    B3D GOOLAY L2..HEHE ;))) oo fe post thany b3d 2day eshtabeen b3d ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. S.Crime: ka i'll post it today....;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. another post ilyoum wily yir7am waldaich - ana 3indi mu9eeba 3a6ifiya hal ayam oo adawir il7anan. pls pls pls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3anooda: wee ismilla 3la galbich...oo ilpost minutes o etchofeena ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. laaa2 lulu 7ashaa mo 9a7yaaa hal bent :p shno handsome hatha 6alaal mo feraaas 6ALAAAL ! ;P
    wa3allaaya 3ala feraas 5al agraa the next post :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ayyy.... please sektay...athoone....a7tajhom...!!

    oo the beautiful part
    ahahhahhahhahahhahaahahha
    laaaaa la yi6la3 wa7id zaiiiin!! ;/

    oo the hand part "tiny" looool;p ^^

    ReplyDelete