Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Agaaaaaain ;p

-ana mn ilnas elle 3ady tgoloonle "yalla bni6la3" oo ajhaz
Ib no9 sa3a bilkitheer..my makeup simple,hair 3almazaj,bs albis 3adil oo
I'm ready to go :) oookay gilna cthee bs 2day was crazy...my
Mother was like "kaboot libsay bsir3a benroo7 elsal7iya el7een"
I was like enna okay...b3dain she said "okay ana oo baba na6reenich
Blsayara" oo I was like what ?!? Oo magi9 3alaikom 6ala3tly shay
Bsir3a oo I put it on..sha3re mafloul...no makeup oo ray7a ilsal7iya
On a thursday cthee ma3 wayhe :p it took me 7 minutes...kissart
My record :))

-habba hal ayaam 3ala a'3ani wa7id 8adeeeeeeem elle oho Frank Sinatra!
Madry laish...bs 3ady amshe oo I'm like "L is for the way u look at me..."
Aw "someday when I'm awfuly low,when the world is cold, I will feel a glow
Just thinking ooooooooof you, and just the way u look 2night" aw " fly me
To the moon let play among the stars" aw "like a fellow once said aint that a kick in the head"
YES 7ifa'6t kil a'3aneee oo bas a'3aneehom madry shfeene ya nas loool (guess wut I'm
Listening to??? :p)

-3indy a book I'm reading oo 3ajbatny il8i9a oo bigale chapter
Oo a5ali9 bs mabyyyy e5ali9 :( fa kil youm amor 3ind il8i9a oo at7assaf
Agraha mabeeha t5ali9 :p 9ayerle 3 weeks 3ala hal 7al :p

-i hate waking up in the morning ...HATE IT!! Morning is 4 us to sleep
Not wake up...although 6al3at il9ub7 r enjoyable oo ahdaa oo wanasa hmmmmm
Bs male sh'3l...I hate waking up in the morning

-9ayra ma2a7lem madry shfeene ...anaaaaam oo anaaaam bs abad mako shay
Bas shasha soda....laaaaaish??? Abeee a7lim I like dreaming !!! Huffff 5anshoof
I dream 2day wala la2...**crossing fingers**

-7arrrrr ya 3alam 7arrrrrr....!!!! Bs yinfa3 7ag tan :p bas still 7arrrrrrr

-ee I'm not commenting back on ur cmnts lene mash'3oola wallah bs I am
Reading them doesn't that count o:)

-uffff shtahait cookies faj2a...!!! Loool 5al aboog ilchoowey goowey jar elle
B'3orfat o5oy muwahahahahhahahahahaha, maskeen kila ygool bsir3a y5ali9
Balaaa ma3araf meno elle '6aaarib no9a hehe

-laish youm asawee diet faj2a ashoof my dad yaay oo he's like yibtlokom
Barid taboon ??? 7abakat y3neee...shma3na mo ams aw elle gabla oo elle gabil gabla
Hmmmmm laish :(

-okay el mo t9eer month oo I'll min t9eer minutes when I type ib my bb
So etha shiftaw minute dashaa 3ar'6 bljomla hatha tafilsif ilbb tara :p

-okay hal'3niya 9ayirlaha fatra bl waaaaai3 malha da3ee killish
Oo kalimat'ha '6aim...elbeat yi3jibny s.h.w.y bs the song way3..its
"Kiss me through the phone"..madry laish bs killa at5ayal the girl
Ti6la3 mn ilsama3a to kiss him...ma3ina I knw that's not wut he means bs
Madry laish hehe

-shakle chinna '6abb ga3da 3alfrash bil'6alma aktib the post hehe bs a cute '6abb lol ;pthi8a

-mako post elyoum lene a7taaj anam chood a7lim wala shay :p 2mro I'll post


Luv u ...;***
Gudnight :))))




Posted using BlackBerry@device
Zain xx kuwait

13 comments:

  1. frank Sinatra is the best !!!!!!

    LOL i know why does everyone suddenly decide to go food crazy when u start a diet :(

    LOL the song kiss me through the phone no comment. But i must admit it is catchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy :)What was the book u were raving about I Wana read it ??

    Jeje xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. micheal buble - save the last dance for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. sinatra rocks my world <3 and I second that,, mornings are for sleeeeep ;p quietly waiting for your next post :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ana im addicted to Craig Davids songs.. I know they're old bes I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HEARING THEM;p
    esspecially "do you believe in love", and "I dont love you no more" , Key to my heart" and "unbelievable" " officially yours" oo waaay more!!.. walla their addicting oo you can easily relate to them !!

    spoilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. frank sinatra! listen to his song NEW YORK NEW YORK!!:D

    oo and u said you want to draem. I'm majoring inshala in psychology if you want to remember your dream set your alarm clock to 90 minutes before you wake up. By that you will wake up at the end of your dream and you will remember it;) and btw we dream everyday like in one night's sleep we can have up to 4 dreams. And behind every dream there is a hidden meaning, so if you want you can analyze your dream and find out what it means and how it relates to your life. Anywho if you need my help just tell me;)

    wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. eb "My one and only" u said ena 6alal is a doctor 9a7?? fa eb 'is it love??' is he still a doctor??

    ReplyDelete
  8. mita uw will post 26??:( make it looooooong ou tell us shno ahmed besawee 7ag noura okay??:P pweeez !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I love sinatra too!! my sister make fun of me whenever she uses my iPod and finds his songs hehe...
    Hmmm... I used to have the Month and Minute problem too, i've fixed it in my BB, but i dont remember how LOL sorry!

    waiting for ur posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3ala salfat il minute o il month .. Roo7ay options> AutoText ba3dain mis7ay "minute" oo "month" 3ashan lamma taktibeen min o mo! O btw nice story;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. u said u will post today oo u didnt :(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. the new post ;( 6alal and nora !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cuteandcuddly: hehe yaaa it is kindof catchy lil2asaf ;p

    anon: lool etha gtlich my frnds will knw who i am....;p sry hun ;*

    serenade: coooool y3ne mobas ana....hehe

    ilshei5a: alllaaaaa i luv " unbeleivable" ...its so expressive ;))

    the pimple: sam3at'ha oo i luv it..!!! oo cool i hv a future psychologist-to-be commentor..;p

    SD: no 6alal isnt a doctor...ib " my one and only" lulus friend's bf was studying to be a doctor

    Anon: lool okay i will ;p

    Anon: haha my frnds mk fun of me 2 ;p

    um 7maid: lool thnx ill try that ;)

    Anon: lool its up ;p

    Pearla: i posted it just now ;p

    ReplyDelete