Saturday, May 9, 2009

kaboot ilbooma :p

Its about 4 am oo I'm still awake as an owl moogadra anam !!!!

Abee anaaaam I'm tierd bs mora'6ya et'3ami'6 3aini oo ilmoshkila
Warai ga3da bacher oo I can't miss it wala chanel tithba7ne :p

Sawait the sheeps over the fence oo rolling my eyes till I get dizzy
Oo thinking "sleeeeep sleeeeep" in my head to trick it into falling
Asleep bs MAKO FAYDA ....

Ya3ne shakla 9aba7y elwa'36..?? Awa9il ya3ne.....

Ban6ir b3d no9 sa3a etha mako fayda bawa9il oo eeeeeeee a6lible
Mcdonalds brkfst aw johny brkfst....loooool ashkara 9aba7y @@



Posted using BlackBerry@device
Zain xx kuwait

6 comments:

  1. POSTAY STH THEN @@
    U SEE, E7M (a)

    6alal keeps me up fa ya3ni..haman ana same same
    - kilish mu in a different part of the world, where it is daytime now :P
    bas ya3ni
    u get the point..
    -qs anon ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so u stay up @@

    watch the sun rise oo the birds 7in :P

    ps- sheep* maku sheeps

    oo johhny mu shay riyoghum gad ma a8na3 nafsi its nice it never is =/ 88 a7la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. johnny breakfast AKEEEED ma3a crispy bacon, o scrambled eggs YUUUMMY...I have been binging on roll up, gushers, and lemonade SO yes I am HIGH on sugar :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah 4 is nothing! try coming back from a wedding ow your dead from the killer heels ow ma nemtay shay all day ow sleeping at 7.45!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been a silent reader for so long reading each bloggers story. each one of u gave me the courge to start a blog of my own.
    http://damgedgoods.blogspot.com/
    i hope you enjoy it.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the feeling and it sucks majorly majorly!!

    ReplyDelete