Monday, May 18, 2009

Is it love..?(20)

i was busy...thats why i didnt post...
Dedicated to Zainey ;p


TO ALL ...ENJOY...;**

______________________________________________________________



Noora......

Ba6alt 3aini 3ala the sound of the alarm, i reached over and closed it. I rubbed my sleepy eyes, i didnt get much sleep yesterday killa mnsibat a7mad ! im really worried about what he will do, and ilmoshkila inna i am helpless...theres nothing i could do. i spent most of last night thinking about something to do, figuring out stuff but...nothing! I shrugged the covers from me and stepped into the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

6alal...waaai ya galbi esh9ar fee youm shifta ams. tadroon shkithir nadmana laish enne malagaita wayh...y3ne shdarani meta ra7 ashoofa mara thannya...hufffff!!! waaai ilibtisama elle 3a6ani yaha youm shafne 5alatne mobas i5tiba9t..ella in7isht ba3ad ! oo bl cafe youm yaa oo shlon m2adab oo mo7taram oo enakit b3d ya7laila 3an enne 5amma elsoug hehe....eyanin halwalad ! bs shilfayda etha ohwa mom3abirni 6ool halsneen, ashkara mako amal bainatna....i know enna mako amal...

I closed the shower, dried myself and put my clothes on. I blow dried my hair, lena jad mali5lg shakle oo i went to my closet to pick an outfit for today. 6ala3tle a black short, an offwhite linen shirt and put them on. I tied my hair into a ponytail, put my pearl earings on, grabbed my chanel bag and headed to the car. As usual, as soon as i stepped outside i looked around incase a7mad was here. i scanned the fireej bser3a and got into my car. sha'3alt ilsayara oo i took off. wi9alt iljam3a oo di5alt ilclass bs ashwa a7mad makan mawjood. i sat down quietly and kept glancing at the door infear that a7mad would come. But he didnt show up and i payed attention to what the doctor was saying, writing notes. I was engrossed in my notebook when a knock was sounded at the door then a7mad walks in. For some reason i couldnt take my eyes off of him. He got in and sat on the first empty chair he saw before the doctor notices him. He settled down then turned his face and scanned the room, i lowered my face but when i lifted it slighty i saw his eyes fixed on me. Nazalt 3aini oo wallah kint babche mn kithir makint mitnarfiza. kamalt ilmo7a'6ara oo a7mad kildigeega oo thanya yiltifit oo eshoofne, bs malagaita wayh. We stayed that way until the class ended. I quickly gathered my belongings and rushed myself outside. I walked quickly without looking back ,knowing that he was behind me....i dont know, i just felt it.

"Noora....!!" waved my friend dana at me.

waaaai killish mowagtich ya dana....

I looked behind me and there he was...a7mad following me with a grin on his face. I looked at dana and forced a smile, "hala shlonich" i said to her as we gave eachother a hug.

"5ala9tai mo7a'6aratich wala ba3ad....?"

"ugghhh..laa 3indy bs ba6awif elyaya mali5lgha...." i said as i looked back, bs i didnt see him.

"shfeech tilafitain...?"

"huh..." i said as i faced her again, bs i spotted a7mad standing a couple of meters behind her.

"shfeech em9a6la..."

"laaa mafeene shay...umm agool tig3ideen shwy nishrab coffee.."

"haa ee..ana fa'6ya el7een a9lan.."

Good, i said to myself. we headed over to the cafeteria , ordered our coffees and sat down. I wanted to sit with dana for as long as it takes just to make sure that a7mad goes away. After a while of chitchatting, dana excused herself to go to her class. I, on the other hand, got up and decided to head to the car. I walked under the blazzing sun, heading to my car.

"Noora..." i turned wala it was a7mad. i ignored him and walked faster..my heart beats beating faster as well. "laimeta btin7ashain meni.....noora....ogfay....."

I walked even faster and swallowed convulsively. A5af la faj2a yimsikne wala shay mn warra...i just focused on my car and how to get to it the fastest way possible.

"noora...riday 3alai..." i felt his impatient tone that sent chills throughout my body. Mishait bsir3a, oo sha'3alt ilsayara....i opened the door and when i looked wala a7mad was a few steps away. I quickly threw myself into the car, closed the door and locked it. Wala a7mad tries to open the door, i kept missing the key into the key hole to start the car min il5ar3a. I finally got it in, started the car and backed away. A7mad didnt follow me, instead he dissapeared between the cars, presumably to get into his own car. I got myself into the highway and then signed with relief.

Sheno hatha...??? shifikni mena....laykoon kilyoum bi9eer chethe...???

I took in a deep breath, gripped the steering wheel and prayed to god that i would get home fast.

Asma3ak kammil kalamik....ba3d a7ibik aish gilt...ta7sib enne youm a6ali3..'3airik enne masma3ak....asma3ak...asma3ak....

Fara7 calling....

"Aloo..."

"hiiiiii...ya ba6a entay elyoum '3ada 3indina....okaaay..."

"ha..shako, mingal..." i said distracted from the constant fear that a7mad might catch up with me.

"afaaaaa sheno shako...ommich oo oboch 3indina, galole agoolich...yalla taa3alay e7na na6reenich...."

"uhhh..." i spoke but i noticed a black car from my rear mirror crossing lanes like crazy."ambai..." i breathed.

"haa...ambai shako....?? noora..."

I ignored her, 'cause the black car got closer and closer and i recongnized that it was a Range....meaning a7mads car !!!!

"ba3dain akalmich...." i said.

"la7'6a...yaya mo9a7..."

"ee..eee....yalla bye..!" i shut the phone and focused on getting myself out of a7mads sight.

Ambaaai eshnawi 3alai halwalad....mo9a7eee ambaaaaai 6a3 shlon esoog....wagirdy wagirdy...shbasawe..!!!

___________________________________________________________________

6alal......

"haa shgalat....?? yaya..." i hoped. Fara7 sakirat iltelephone bs shakilha kanat moma3ay. "fara7 shfeech..."

"haa...laa kalamt'ha kahee yaya bil6ireej..."

"enzain shfeech..."

"madry...7asait'ha midodiha..."

"yimkin lena ga3da et7ancheen 3alaiha oo eyha ga3da tsoog..."

Fara7 shot me a look, " oo ana ga3da a7anich 3ashan meno balla..."

"sheno ana shako..."

"thiba7tny..min awal mayeet min iljam3a oo enta et7in...!!"

"offfffff 9owareeee5...basich chithb yabnaya...." i laughed and messed up her hair.

"haaaai sha3re.....6alal...!!" she whined.

I mimicked her, "waaai...sha3re .....sheno imsawyita sishwar ....5aifa 3alai..." i said as i messed it even more.

"6alal....bas.....yuma shoofeee...."

Ana bas fa9il 3alaiha mn il'6i7ik, shda3wa t3a9ib hehe. Radaina oo gi3adna bil9ala ma3 5alte oo rayilha oo ilwalid oo ilwalda na6reen noora. Ana bas shakil chethe ga3id lena mo5i kan killa 3ala noora, bas an6irha tyee oo abe akalimha oo en7il hal misunderstandment oo nirja3 nafs gabil oo a7san....'6aroory halshay e9eer. I smiled to myself oo gimt asolif ma3ahom. Mar wagt....

"haw fara7 yuma digay 3ala noora shofay wainha fee...." said 5alti, 3ad i was wondering the same thing for the last 15minutes bs kint sakit.

"ee okay...." said fara7 as she dialled noora's number. She sat there quietly with the phone on her ear. "matrid....." she said and shut the phone. "5al a7awil marra thanya..."

Ana madry laish bs rasi ballash e3awrine....lazim noora trid, etha maradat ....la laa etrid. Ooo shfeek mafeeha shay.....

"ham matrid...." said fara7 worriedly. And looked at 5alti.

"offff....!!! ya3ne jarbay mara thnya....!!"

"sheno eshchayifne ga3da asawee ya3ne.....!!"

" yeebay yeebay..." i said.

"la7'6a....aloo....noora !!! waaaai 7amdella...wainich matrideen 5ara3teena.....sheno...LAISH....chathaba....ma9adig...!!! enzain wainich fee....ILMOSTASFA...!!! feech shay....noora..."

Ana bas sima3t mistashfa madry sh9ar feene oo 5ima6t iltelephone mn fara7 ...bas kint abe asma3 9ot'h a3ashan at6aman, "alooo...noora......ee ana 6alal.....wainich fee....noora reday 3alai....enzain enzain....5ala9 ana el7een yaylich...laaa mati7arikain ana el7een yaylich...femala."

Sakart iltelepone oo ilkil kan wagif.

"haaa 3assa mashar shfeeha binty....?!" said 5alti.

"mafeeha shay, bas 7adeth basee6....."

"laish mistashfa 3ayal...?!!"

"bs ejra2aat lazma.....ana el7een ayeebha oo ayee.."

"laaa ana yay...." said rayil 5alti.

"laa 5ali mala da3y...lata3boon ro7kom, ana ayeebha wayee.....gi3daw hnee oo inshalla mako ella kil5air..." i said quickly oo 6ila3t oo rikabt ilsayara. mobas kint mayit min il5ar3a...inshalla mafeeha shay....amoot law kan 9ayirlaha shay. madry shlon bas wa9alt nafse ilmostashfa bsir3a. di5alt da5il oo galolee enna akeed ohma 8i9m ilashi3a. si3adt foug oo ana asib ila9an9air shlon ba6ee2. fita7 ilbab wala a6la3, eltifat yimeen oo yisaar, madry wain aro7. ri7t ilyimeen oo mishait...minb3eed wala i spot a figure im familiar with.

"Noora....?" i said from afar. wala tiltifit..galbi ertaa7 shwaya enna ligait'ha. She came to me as i sped up towards her. "7amdila ..."

Wigaft jidamha oo gi'6abt wayiha kan fee bandage 3ala yibhat'ha, oo atfa7a9ha "feech shay...?? t3awartai...? e3awrich...?? fi7a9ich ildictor....?? " i said as i looked at her, consuming her into my eyes making sure that she's not hurt wala shay.

Her lips quivered and her eyes watered, "6alal....." she said and laid her face on my chest as she cried softly. I wrapped my arms around her oo 7imadt rabii enna ma9arlaha shay. maskeena akeed min9adma wala shay. "shhh...5ala9 ana hnee lat5afeen..."

Rifa3t rasii foug wala

ashoof

a7mad ?!

__________________________________________________________________

Noora.....

i felt 6alal's body stiff faj2a, i raised my head and looked up at him bs he was looking behind me. i turned my face wala yi6la3 a7mad wagif ma3 eeda ilmjabisa. A7mad's face was expressionless as he stared at 6alal and me then back at 6alal. When i turned and looked at 6alal, wala his face was serious and his jaw was clenched.

"hatha shesawe hnee....?" he asked angerly, as he let me go. i stepped beside him bs before i could answer wala a7mad erid,

"di3amna ba3a'6...."

6alal looked at me for a confirmation and i nodded my head looking at the ground. When i lifted my head wala 6alal was staring at me with his brows furied together. His face had a mixture of dissapointment, shock, anger.....

I couldnt take his look, so i looked away. There was silence 'till 6alal finally said in an icy cold tone, "yalla imshay....."

_________________________________________________________________

Luv u ;******

Gudnight..;)))))

37 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon:looool....ur welcome 7beebty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thats freaky!! 3omrech 6iweel tawny agoul im my closet men zeman ma nazelat post yideed! hehe im glad you did thank you lemme read now;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to Kaboot;p!!!

    7ada 3ajeeb el post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NEXT POST!!!
    NOW NOW NOW!!
    PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chanel: me sooooo tierd...!!! u knw why ....2mro inshalla ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. wallah i love 6alal eyaaniin!

    way hal a7mad bs gi6ee3a i hate him laaazgaaa!!! ow bil akheer 6a3 shsaar! both are injured! way qathny qathny!!

    pleeeeeease continue pleeeease!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG A7MAAAD MAYNOOOOOOOOON!
    SHIT HATHA 7ADA MO 9A7YYYY!
    BY THE WAY I'M A HEEEEEEEE-UGE FAN OF YOU'RE STORIES O YOUR WRITING MASHALLA 3AJEEEEEEEEED!
    MOOOOORE PLSSS!
    CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT <33333

    ReplyDelete
  9. la2 6alal la tifham 3'ala6!!:(
    a7mad 7maaaaaaar!!!
    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!! 6alal !! (l)... uff!! hal a7mad!! bs 5ala9 wa55er, u did enough , wa55er!! let 6alal get in the pic! kabat once again el post moo bs 3jeeb ella 100% interesting ;) please do post soon l2nna 7adda i wanna know what happens next 6ALAL LOVER

    ReplyDelete
  11. exquisite: 2mro inshalla ;))

    sunset: mashkoora 7beebty ;** i''l post 2mro

    6amz: ashkara fiham '3ala6 ;p

    emnilia: thaaaaaaaank uuuu ;))) oo i'll post soon inshala

    ReplyDelete
  12. laish lazem kela eyee a7mad oo e5areb kil shay bain noura oo 6alal
    6alal eyanen 3ajeeeeb ;*********
    bs plzzz 5al etgoula kil shay 9ar oo ohwa egoulaha its ok oo yogaf yamha
    3ajeeeeeeeeeeb il post oo 7ady a7eb ur story kil post agraa 2 or 3 times :D
    post soon plzzzzzzzzzz

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thaaaaaaanx Walla !!:D SPEEECHLESS !!
    3AJEEEB EL POST !!:D
    Love you

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnx for posting;**
    great post;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. long long post plzz and fasttt!! fasttttttttttt!! plzz !! ma feni 9aber!! LOL PLZZZ Al7eeeeeeeeeeen ktby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! ana moo rathya asakker!! 3ajbny so im gna comment again;p 3jeeb!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FINALLY!! 3ajeeb il post plz don't keep us waiting like last time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ...
    wallah 7aram 3alaych you're keeping us hanging herreeee...
    next post? (A) ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh i just wanted to thankyou for this AMAZING post (:
    i dnt mean to be un-appreciative bas you're story does this to me (A)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hating a7mad, hating a7mad, and HATING A7MAD!
    loving 6alal, loving 6alal, and LOVING 6ALAL!
    okaaaaaaay;p.. A7mad 7maaar! seriously! what the hell yg3aad ou yed3aam eb seyayeer banaat elawadem! GET A LIFE.
    loved the post;*

    ReplyDelete
  21. *yabbibing* kolololooooooooooooosh Kabo0t posted!!!! xD

    A7mad---------------> NO COMMENT :@
    Nora----------------> 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!
    6alal---------------> My lover :Pp <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. PLZ PLZ SUPRISE US AN POST B3D SHWAY :D abe a3rf ish b9eeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!!
    aaah i love this ;*
    MWAUH

    ReplyDelete
  23. ambaiiii WAAAAI33 A7MAAD shinu ya3nii yid3amha law 9ij e7ibha chan ma da3amha !:@@@@
    maskeena noora standing between two hotties im3a9beein law ana mokanha chan i melted el 9ara7a :P
    waaw chihnny wiied mit2athra eb hal post ?
    anyhooo post soon LOVE YEW :**
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVV! UUUUUU! i luv where this is going ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. misunderstandment ? really ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ur the best writer!!!!
    can't wait for 21!!!:p
    faster please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. a7mad is soooooooooooooooooo screwed man!!!!!

    i foresee '6roos mkasara, a broken nose and bruised left eye... 6alal is sooooooooo gonna kill him...

    as i makeup my own story line... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg... the suspence is killing meee !! please post ! and why cant 6alal just tell her the way he feels !

    ReplyDelete
  29. oooh Thaaaaaaank Yoooooooou ;*****
    Ur The Best Eveeeeer !!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Iff ma a7iib a7mad kilish kilish kilish!
    Hal post mo bas zoooooo8a ! shloun he gave her a hug ! *sigh*
    POST SOON PLZZZZZZZZZZZ !
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  31. thaaaaaaaaaaanks :*
    ambai ambai
    3indy imti7an 3loooom bachir bs kint lazim lazim agra .. ya3ni omg .. im so shocked ..
    a7ib 6alal :(
    etha shefteeh next time gouleela wonderland et7iba :p unless you love him :p walla kaifich :p
    i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  32. love it :)
    thank you but i cant wait to see how she will explain herself to 6alal
    and ahmed needs to watch she is not that in to you :)
    yeah she hates you dude get it !!!!!!!
    leave her alone !!!!!!!

    I dont know why but this post reminded me of The Dark Knight :)
    you know the part where the joker holds batmans girl and tells her

    The Joker: A little fight in you. I like that.
    Batman: Then you're going to love me.

    lol i love that movie :P

    ReplyDelete
  33. :O quiiiiiiick plz abii new post

    ReplyDelete
  34. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. a7ib 6alooooool! more more moreeee! wala im so hooked!

    ReplyDelete