Sunday, May 24, 2009

Is it love..? (23)

To all of u who hv exams

Take a break, have a post from me...;p

ENJOY.....;))
___________________________________________


Noora...........

1:12 am

i tossed and turned on the bed, i took fara7s leg from over my thigh and pushed it away and pulled the blanked over me which fara7 took most of it to herself. i put my head back down bs my clothes were so uncomfortable. i got up opened fara7s closet and pulled out a red PJ and wore it then stumbled back to bed. i pulled my hair free of the ponytail and put my head back on the fluffy pillow and slept. fara7 pulled the blanket over her again leaving me with just enough to cover half of my body. i turned and looked at her and she was so cute so i wasn't going to wake her up oo azifha, i just cuddled closer to her to get myself under the warm blanket.

2:03am

i heard a door shut and my eyes fluttered open, im a really light sleeper. I glanced at the clock and it read 2:03am and i wondered who might be up hal7azza. maybe 6alal.....bs why would he be up till know..?? hmmmm....i chose not to think about it and slept again.

* * * *

i sat there in my grandmas house like we do every thursday chatting and laughing. everyone was happy, beaming....perfect ! i received a phone call and got up to answer it outside. i stepped into the garden and started talking on the phone with someone, i dont who it is but i seemed to know him well. I talked and talked but then out of nowhere someone whirls me over and WHACK!! lands a masculine hand on my cheek! i stumbled back and felt dizzy all over, i opened my eyes but all i could see where white spots in front of me. i shook my head to look clearly when another slap lands on the same side....hard !!!!

* * * *

****gaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp**** i woke up with my heart racing, my face damp and my breathing difficult.

its just a dream....its just a dream

i said over and over again. But its like i felt it right there on my right cheek i touched it slightly just to make sure. i ran my hand over my face oo sammait...i turned and saw fara7 sleeping serenely. i put my head back but i couldn't stop thinking about the dream, i pulled the blanket away and stepped into the bathroom. I splashed water over my face and it burned where it touched the bandage. I stepped out of the bathroom and sat on the bed not knowing what to do, i was really sleepy but i couldnt sleep so i reached for my mobile and i had 3 messages.

1 message
Mama
نورة اذا حسيتاي اب عوار او شي دقاي اوكي
10:33pm

1 message
a7mad
youm agoolich abe akalmich sim3eeny..shiftay shno 9ar feeech !
11:50pm

1 message
A7mad
ee nesait agool....hatha 6alal wild 5altich mo chethe, bas as2al
12:13am

I read the last message again, sheno 8a9da y3ne, oo shdaraa inna 6alal wild5alty..shyabe mn 6alal?! waaaai laish mora'6ee ehidne oo 5ala9...laish ga3d esawy kil hatha ??? My throat went dry as different scenarios popped into my head of what a7mad has in mind to do. If he talked to 6alal....oh my god...if he talked to 6alal amoot a7sanly, ayshay wala 6alal...ayshay !!
I swallowed convulsively and set my mobile back on the table and stared at it for a while. I shivered slightly and i couldn't stop myself even when i covered my body with the blanket. My teeth were slightly clattering and i pulled the blanket even closer.
After a while i decided to get up and bring me some water, milk....ayshay to ease my throat. I opened the door slowly, stuck my head out into the corridor but there was no one, and stepped out. I turned around and closed the door as quietly as i can bs the CLICK was loud, i cursed under my breath then tiptoed my way to the kitchen.



I reached the kitchen and it was dark, i didn't want to open the lights so i opened the refrigerator and looked in for something to drink. I picked out the milk bs i don't like it cold so i put it back in, i scanned the refrigerator and saw juice, laban etc.....

but it wasn't what i wanted so i just pulled a bottle of water and closed the refrigerator door. I pulled out a stool and sat on the kitchen's counter with only the moon's light casted through the window to help me see slightly. i just sat there in the dark drinking my water enjoying its cold , silky sensation. I was growing sleepy by the second and i mindlessly laid my head on the counter and closed my eyes.

___________________________________________________________________



6alal.........



9arly arba3 sa3at oo ana ga3id 3alfrash a7awil anam bs mako fayda. ay 9ot asma3a 3ala6ool aba6il 3ainy oo afakir etha kanat noora aw la2. 7attan 3al thintain 6ila3t barra oo wigaft 3ind bab fara7 bs mako 9ot fa akeed naymeen, ri7t ilma6ba5 sawaitle popcorn blmicrowave oo di5alt il'3orfa ashoof filim. 5alla9 ilfilim oo ilnofaish, oo madry shasawy.....ilsa3a 3 el7een !! farrasht throosy oo di5alt ilfrash a7awil anam, tawa kint ba'3faa wala asma3 9ot oo halmarra knt mit2akid enna 9ij oo moga3d at5ayal. I stepped out of my bed and opened the door bs makan fee a7ad, bs ana mit2akid enne sima3t 9ot fa mishait foug, wi9alt 3ind ma6ba5 ilta7'6eer foug wala ashoof wa7da nayma 3al counter. mn sha3arha 3araft enna noora, i would never mistake her black hair. Bas laish nayma hnee ??



Mishait shwy shwy 5ayif laga3idha, youm wigaft 3indaha wala ehya nayma. 7a6a eedha ta7at ras'ha oo nayma chenha yahil. shakilha baree2 oo t7asaft laish zafait'ha elyoum bs mosta7eel at7asaf enne bist'ha 7atta law kint abee...

i reached for her shoulder and shook her lightly as i whispered, "noora....noora.."

bs shakilha ib sabi3 noma oo mosam3atne. i moved the hair mn wayiha lai wara oo garabt minha, "noora...goomay..." ta7arikat shwy bs mafta7at 3yoonha. i smiled, shasawy el7een.

gi'6abt'ha mn eedha, lafait ilkorsi oo i pulled her off from the table, her head landed on my chest, then with my arms securely around her i pulled her off of the chair. Her whole weight was on me, i put one arm around her waist oo mishait. bilawal mamishat bs her legs slowly moved along.

Galat shay bs mowa'6i7 el'6ahir ga3da ti7lim wala shay, "shhhh...el7een tnameen 3alfrash arya7lich..."

wi9alna oo fita7t ilbab oo di5alna il'3orfa, ri7na 9oub ilfrash oo with my hands wround her i lowered her to the bed. shilt eedi mn wara '6aharha oo i was so close, oo bas kint abee abos'ha bs fara7 stirred oo i backed away. i held the end of the blanket oo '3a6ait noora, i tucked it under her head. she mumbled something else, ibtisamt, "shhh namay 7beebty...."

'3a6ait fara7 b3d oo 6ila3t.



el7een agdar anam.....





___________________________________________________________________

A7mad.....

bacher ra7 ebalish elsho'3l...oo awareech ya noora!!! la5aleech tit7asifain 3alsa3a elle gilteele feeha mabeek......

oo awal shay ra7 abalish ma3 6alal.....

___________________________________________________________________


back 2 studying ;p

luv u ;****

gudnight...;)))

33 comments:

  1. omg i HATE A7MED!
    and cute 6alaaaall!
    uff why does a7med have to exist?! he's gonna ruin EVERYTHING!
    ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashkoora Kaboot 7ada thank u!!!!....Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6alaal:*
    A7mad;@!! Laish i2athi 6alaal???? ukhh ma a7ibah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAAAAY 6ALAL!!! (L) ;********



    3jeeeb , ana abee bdal noora :(


    a7isho so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please do post very soon , were addicted ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaaaaai ifffff hal a7mad ya3ny lay meta betem lazeg :@

    6alaaaaal eyanen 3ajeeeeeb :D

    noura lazem etgoul 7ag 6alal kel shay 3ala shan e3aref yet9araf ma3a a7mad

    plzzzzzz la yetfaregoun noura oo 6alal ;***

    thnx alot 4 posting while u are busy ;******

    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. ambaayy zouuuqqaaaa 6alaaal!!.. hehe a7la break min studying for exams;p
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. u posted!!!
    5ala9 i'll study
    thank youu ;*
    love it!!
    :D
    wuv uuu ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!! Thank you 3ala el Post 7ada 3ajeeb;p
    oo Allah e3eenich 3ala ur exams oo projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaaay
    i love this post!
    bachir 3indy math :o
    bs short post :(
    bs awesome!
    bs 3indi math:(
    bogali fa9el el ta7leeel :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay i am happy you posted but ahmed is ruining my mood :(

    why does he have to seek revenge "pouting "
    walla cant he be man and move one.

    "hand on my heart" afraid of what he will do please tell me it is not as worse as i think please walla i feel like noora is a friend .

    i worry about her :(

    walla i am crazy worrying about a fictional character "slapping myself"

    cant wait for the next post
    "holding my breath and keeping the kelnex box near me "

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2nd;D..OMG! i dieing to know wat happens next!! we need more noora & 6alal romace! love your story;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh sorryy & good luck studying!! R, xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thnx for the post oo good luck studying

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks the post yah eb wagta, 7ady a7taj a break from the project i'm working on ifff!
    6alaaal *sigh* 7ayatii eyaaniiin!! its about time ya3ne yestawib bs 3ady its all worth it now! i love him!

    amazing amazing amazing i cant get enough!!!

    thanks babe and good luck;***

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want moooooooooooooooooooooooore !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M LUVING KABOOOT!! ;P THANK U FOR NTHE POST ;) a7mad 7maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o 6alal is the cutest thing alive *sigh* aaaaahhhhhhhhhh <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. 6alal is such a sweetheart:) i love him:)

    i hate ahmed!! i hope nothing bad happens to noora;'(

    ReplyDelete
  19. AAAAWWW!! ishawig 6alal:****
    a7mad ma 7ibba!!!!!!!!!!!! IFF!

    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wai3 @ Ahmad, ya3ne khair ya 6air il ebnaya ma tabeeek, awal wela akher wa7da ya3ne ina ma tabeeek grow a pair you asshole!

    Ugh narfazni...


    O nora narfezatni ba3ad.. GOLAY 7AG 6ALAL YETSARAAAAAF YAH! She should wela I will disown her :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanx alot! allah iwafgich and gdluckkk on ur exams:P i was expecting a post on monday but u surprised me:D

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. waii eyanin 6alool 7aiatii :*
    waii noora&6alal make the cutest couple EVER !bass a7medooo WAAAI33!
    lazim lazim e5ariib ma yegdar:@
    kill him, NOORA ! make him die in an accident or shay chithy.
    and if you DONT, i sahll have the honor of breaking his skull !
    DUM DUM DUUM !
    love yew (A)
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. thnx 3la el post el 7elo;**
    7adaa cute noora w 6alal;p

    ReplyDelete
  25. aaaaaha ya rabe i hate a7mad 5l ynt7er !!!
    and 6alaal aaaah so sweeet ,, amanaa kamleeeee !!!! whats gona happpen next i wana knoooooow !

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have lots of fans (I'm a huge one) you should write a book using the same exact arabic/english slang XD
    Addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wai3 A7med... No Life Walla! Shno Ma3indik 7ayat!? Lazim T5arib 3eeshat Il Awadim... Il Bnt Matebeek Mo 8a9ib!!

    Ye7laila 6alal! He Cares About Her Alot, Ifff Bs 5el I5ali9na Hel A7med Hatha 3ashan Noora W 6alal I9eer Bainhom Shay Akthar;P

    ReplyDelete
  28. amooooot 3alaich!!!
    i luv where ur going!!!
    ahhhhh bs lo imoot hal a7mad kilna in3eesh ib 5air oo salam!!
    a7mad is like 9adam :)
    in this situation

    ReplyDelete
  29. moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plzz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more toooodaaaaaayyyyy plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! plz plz HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. TO ALL MY READERS...LUV U 2 !! OO THE NEW POST IS UP ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete