Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is it love..? (18-B)

This is part B.....

To Annon and green vein anony my two unsilent readers ;p
and to all my readers ofcoarse...;))

ENJOY......
__________________________________________

Noora........



I tried to push him away but he was strong, "A7MAD....LAA2...!!!"

Do you know the feeling elle minkithir ma your scared your body just gives out on you.....it would be just soooo weak and you would be shivering violently...you want to scream bs your voice wont come out....and all you would be thinking about is...

I cant believe this is happening....i cant believe this is happening....

A wail escaped my shivering lips.....and i knew that i had to do something before its too late. I cant let that happen....But more than that i cant believe i......trusted him.

I looked at his head and he seemed to be enjoying what hes doing on my behalf.....ON MY BEHALF...despite the yelling and pleading and pushing all he thinks about is pleasuring himself....

Anger started to built up within me replacing the fear...and with one vicious push i managed to get him off of me. His body flew and his back hit the door. He looked at me with surprise.

"I6la3 barra....!!" i pointed for him, as i was litterly lazga bilbab...scared that he might jump on me any second again. "i6la3 barra....!!!!"

"Noora....ana...."

"Mabey asma3...bs e6la3 roo7 mabeek...yalla....wallah a9ari5...7ilaft...!!!"

He had this lost expression on his face, i couldnt stand it anylonger and i got out of the car. As i stepped out of the car, i held on the car to help myself from tumbling down 'cause my legs were numb. i was this scared. i closed the door, but i heard him say, "noora...la7'6a...." and he also got out of the car, "asif.....madry ish9ar feene...noora..." he said as he turned around the car to come to me. I took this opportunity and got back into the car, closed the door and locked it. I gripped the steering wheel hard, trying to get my breathing to its normal pace. I jumped, when i heard a7mad knocking on my window to open the lock, "noora...bakalmich...latro7een...noora...." he pleaded.

I took a deep shuddering breath and took off, seeing a7mad in the rear mirror standing still. Bas 6ila3t mn the uni's parking i started to cry, tears streamed all over my face, i gasped and minkithir ma i cried i started coughing. Sheno kan nawe esawe feene.....i thought and put my hand over my mouth. wigaft 3ind ilishara, kanat 7amra, oo i wiped my tears and blew my nose.

Asma3ak kammil kalamik...ba3d a7ibik aish gilt.....

Rang my phone. I took it out of my bag and it was A7mad. I threw my phone on the other seat and cried even more. I cant believe i trusted him! Wigaft '6id 6alal, oo youm kan e7a'6irny minna i ignored him....god, i was soo stupid! i sobbed even more at the thought of 6alal, i need him right now to protect me like he's always have. Something caught my eye and i turned to see a7mad, in his car motioning for me to pick my mobile. i've been ignoring his calls, i just turned my face and as soon as the light turned green i was off. But he was behind me, then beside me...not looking at he road but at me. He was gonna get us both killed with this reckless driving! I picked my phone up,

"enta maynoooooon......!!!!!! fee a7ad chethe esooog...!!!!!youre gonna get us killed"

"ayshay bs kalmeene....noora..ana asif...9adgeeny..."

"b3d sheno....9ij bayant 3ala 7a8ee8tik..."

"la2 noora....entay et3arfeene oo...."

"la2 ...**gasp**....ga9ait 3alai....akrahik a7mad...AKRAHIK....!!!" i said that and shut the phone. I entered fireejna and he was still behind me. Moo ra'6ee efich 3anni...
I parked my car, got down from it to see him walking towards me.

"Noora....."

I ignored him.

"noora...." his voice was closer, and he grabbed my arm. "sim3eeny....noora..."

I saw him and panicked, "wa5ir 3anii....!! " but he wouldnt let go of me, shit anyone can see us ooo ba3dain wain awade wayhi."a7mad please.....allah y5aleek....."

"noora...abeech tsim3eeeny...a7ibich ...ooo sam7eeny...makan ga9de..."

I tried to shrug myself free, but his grip was strong, "okay ayshay bs hidnee 5al aroo7....may9eer a7ad eshoofna..a7mad please...."

He seemed hesitant but finally let go of my arm, i ran away and entered the house. My parents were in the 9ala.....i wiped my tears and ran quickly upstairs before they saw me. I slammed the door shut behind me and threw myself on the bed and broke down. I burried my face in the pillow so that my cries wouldnt be heard. I felt scared, i was shivering uncontrollably. I was angry, but most of all, i felt dirty. I got up from the bed and stood infront of the mirror, i examined my face and it looked terrible, my face crumpled as i cried all over again when i saw some marks on my neck. It was only on one side of my neck, it was pinkish. I quickly got into the bathroom, took a shower. I rubbed my body with soap over and over again.After i got out, i applied some cream over the mark and collapsed on the bed. I was drained and all i did was sleep.

2 hours later....

I woke up, the sun just began to set down. I got out of bed and examined the mark on my neck and applied more cream onto it. I went to my mobile and i saw

23 misscalls from A7mad...

10 messages all from a7mad....

I skimmed his messages which mainly consisted of him being sorry and that he loves me and that.....what?? i read teh message again, he wont move until i talk to him and forgive him.
I went to my window and peeked outside and there he was. i saw his range parked with him sitting inside.

Ambai esh'hal bilsha ya noora....esh'hal bilsha.....

__________________________________________________________________

P.S. btw i couldnt take a pic of 6alal ams..lena ashkara ra7 ekoon...i'll try nxt time lol ;p

Luv u ;*****

Gudnight..........

33 comments:

  1. i am a silent leader oo awal marra a9eer First!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umbaaaaaaaay!!! shanawe esawi hal maynon !!
    NEXT !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god :(
    let her call 6alal !!!!!!!

    " 6alal appears out of no where and hits ahmed "

    6alal to the rescue !!!!!!!!!!

    Noora runs to 6alal to give him his reward a kiss on the cheek and a hug :)

    ahmed picks himself up and runs away :)

    I so want to see the justice league right now :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. A7mad = ass or maybe something beyond that!
    6alal = charming.. I just love him!

    6ab3an as always you knw kela lzm asawee takmela eb rasy and I can tell you its GREAT so yeah I hope ena whats on my mind iseer hehehe maynouna much?;p lol

    i love yoooou;****

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg a7med maynoon? la2 bes 5ala9 let him leave!!

    so glad u posted! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7MAR NO DONT GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!!!
    shyabi!! iff ma7ibba!
    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i loathe a7med!! wtf is wrong with this guy?!
    ya3ni okay maybe he likes her and shit, bas he was supposed to stop when she asked him to!

    and i agree with CuteandCuddley; 6ALAL TO THE RESCUE (:

    yooy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. ifff ma9adig! What's with him:s bas deep down I feel relieved, he's outta the way, well I hope, even if he wasn't 6alal really hates him and he's gonna help noora akeed;** I loved this babe;** I love this story ib kuberha!;** IT's amazing:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7aram kisar 5a6ri... 9ij 9ij ma kan 8a9da... 7aram
    9ij he was mean about not stopping bas a7isa kan mindimij ina ma la7a'6 ;/

    bas 6alal now? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG 78EER!!! wain 6alal SHE NEEDS HIM TO COME SAVE HER.. hes her prince charming <3333

    ReplyDelete
  11. damaged goods: you'll find out soon ;))

    cuteandcuddly: ya7lailich 5ayaliya wayid loool;p 9ij isim 3ala mosama ;*

    exquisite: maynoona much ;)) luv u 2 !!

    shoug: 7ilo so2alich hehe ;) oo hmmmm i guess he is lol

    6amz: 6amz em3a9ba....loool ;*

    yooy:hehe we'll c abt 6alal...;)

    Cupid: 7beeeeeebty thnx oo entay ilamazing ;**

    ReplyDelete
  12. chanel: looool aham shay mindimij...;P

    Dazzlin: looooool ya i guess he is ;))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ma a7ibba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@@@
    waaaaaaaaaaaaainn 6alall??!! waina??!! yallah come rescue her :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. ifff waaaay aby ad3al 7ada de3la oo laz8a
    kent aby lamn ya 3nd baithom oo te2asaf oo mesak edha kent aby 6alal eyee oo yekfe5a 3ala wayha
    WAAAAY WEDY ATHBE7A IMNARFEZNY 7ADA :@
    shno nawy 3alih
    loool inshalla next time take a pic of 6alal ;*
    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  15. ambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih ya3ni 6alal actually exists ya3ni ow ham lulu ow feras???????? ya3ni this is all a true story wanasaaaaaaaaah such guys exist:D:D:D:D:D:D:D pls respond 7adi abi a3aref

    ReplyDelete
  16. u made me hate a7mad completely now :/

    its not fair but i kept expecting her to turn to 6alal.. let him be her knight in shining armor.. please :)

    cant wait for next part.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahhhh please more more im hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thnx 3ala el post;**
    yaaa kerhaaaaaaaaaa hal maleeq!!!
    waaay please kaboot complete the story tonight!
    oo don't forget 6alal .. dakhleeh bil salfa;p
    loool ....walahna 3aleh;p

    ReplyDelete
  19. 5ala9 goolele wain hal 6alal oo babooga 7atan lo noora m5tha 3agla ana babooga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 5aywali gi6ee3a! Mal troo7 7ag her dad w tgoola yuba fe wa7iid kil youm yl7agni mn il jam3a w safi6 jidam baitna! w oboha y6la3 elasba bil 3gaaal ! :P
    Waiting next part :)
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  21. 7araam shaklaah makan 7as ebrou7aah nafs feraas ;P
    madre bas haam 6aaalal a7saan oo a7lah 7ag noora ;D
    laaaa 7esafaaa 3ad kent 7aadey bashoouf 6aalaaal <3 <3 enzain kabooot we9felina shaklaah el 9ijey < 3ashan adawerah edwaraah ;PpPp

    ReplyDelete
  22. i have a question :)
    fe amal you're one of the characters in the story? (a) ..

    ReplyDelete
  23. did love;* close her blog??

    ReplyDelete
  24. yessssssssssssss love did :(:(:(:(:(:( whyyyyyyyy pls if anyone knows where she is pls do tell

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love closed her blog????:O
    WHY?????:(

    ReplyDelete
  26. g.butterflies: hehe looool...;p

    Anon: YES THEY EXIST ..;D

    jacqui: hehe fairytale much ;p

    scareytoes: looool soon inshalla

    LDS: bada5il 6alal blnxt post lat5afeen ;p

    anon: loooooooool ;p

    munera: hehe enatif il3gal 3ala thahra b3d ;p

    zainey: haha looool...ta3alay yam3atna every thursday etlageena ;p

    yooy: lets just say ena i knw them realllyy well ;p the rest is up to u

    Anonsss: la2 she did ;(

    ReplyDelete
  27. haha well you know you're story is really inspiring me to open a blog (:
    ana i LOVE writing and i LOVE reading bas i never had the courage to open a blog and share my story with the world (A)..

    ReplyDelete
  28. i think 6alal is ur brother 9aaa7 ??! ;Pp or cousin bas madre laish a7es ena enti fara7 !;Pp

    ReplyDelete
  29. yaa i agree with zainey. I think you're fara7 too (:

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wayyne el 9wwra ??

    ReplyDelete