Thursday, May 7, 2009

Is it love..? (16)

Elle kan m6ali3 esha3at enna majeed maat...im gonna hunt them down oo ba8tilhom looool ;p

ENJOY.....
____________________________________________

6alal.......



sheno halso2al...."et7ibeena", mako sho'3ol as2alha hal so2al..?!! maby a3rf iljawab oo etha etha kan "ee" ra7 ayin oo 3ady athba7 a7mado! oo noora...



i cleared my throught and backed away from her, not trusting myself. lena law kan ibeedi chan lamait'ha ba3ad oo mahadait'ha. bas ehya shafatne b3dain chan etroo7.



mishat oo ra7at.....



noora ra7at.....

___________________________________________________________________
Noora......



i went inside and straight to the bathroom where i freshened up. My eye make-up was a bit smudged and i tried fixing it but my eyes kept on watering and i kept on fixing them......but then i gave up because i know that the tears weren't gonna stop anytime soon. i sat on the toilet seat and wept silently, letting it out of my system. i finally stopped crying, fixed myself up and headed out into the 9ala.



"nooraa....noora ta3alay bsir3a !!" called fara7 waving her hand at me."bsir3aaa..."



"sheno...shfeech..."



"ambai mat9adgeen sheno 9ar...."



"sheno..."



"fawazo yay bisharib lama morta 3a9eer wala e9ib 3ala nafnoofha maskeena...."



"ambaaaaai 7ilfay !! typical fawaz...." i giggled. i looked up at the newly married couple, with fawaz's embarassed face and his wife full of laughter. i smiled to myself, they looked really cute. but dont all the newlyweds look cute...



I signed, i looked around and spotted 6alal entering the 9ala. He immediately saw me, and our eyes locked for a couple of seconds. it was like we had a whole conversation without uttering a single word, but in a split second it ended. He went to the men and i stayed where i was chatting with the girls. we were talking about our childhood memories and i would laugh every now and then but honestly my mind was occupied with what just happened earlier...and what just ended.

i raised my head up and saw 6alal looking at me. I looked at him and turned my face away, bs my face turned back to him again involountarily. Why is he looking at me...y3ne bs 5ala9 ana bilyallaaa im keeping myself together. i took a glance again, and his eyes were fixed on me from afar. I cant take this anylonger, i have to leave.

"emmm ana bamshe..."

"sheno laish..."

"laa walla ta3bana oo bacher my class starts early, so i need some rest.."

"rest 7ag meno...." winked fara7 at me. i just smiled at her foolishness, "yalla goomay and get your beauty sleep..."

I got up and said my goodbyes and headed outside to get home.
_______________________________________________________________

6alal....

shift noora faj2a tgoom oo tsalim 3al nas oo b3dain 6la3at.

6la3at...?!! laish bsir3a.....

I got up and decided to catch up with her outside. 6ila3t barra bs she was already gone. i cursed under my breath and got into my car and headed home too. whats the point in staying here etha noora mo hnee...

Ooo lazim aroo7 ilma6ar b3d shwy 7ag ri7lat gi6ar fa lazim azahib jan6iti. Law ibeedi chan masafart ooo '6alait hnee wain agdar ashoof noora oo a7awil araji3 3ila8ty ma3aha 8awiya nafs gabil. Wi9lat ilbait oo gi3adt a6ali3 cham sha'3la 7ag ilyoumain elle rayi7 feehom gi6ar. youm 5ala9t wala ag3ad aratib some paperwork malowt mo3amalat ilsharika elle bnit3amal ma3aha. Oo ana ga3d agra 7asait roo7e imsabah lena kilshwy a3eed nafs iljomla oo mora'6e astaw3ibha.

3mre ma7asait aw fakart bille 9ar baini oo bain noora oo shlon faj2a ibta3adna 3an ba3a'6. bs el7een a7is enna law tirja3 feene ilayam chan '3ayart kilshay oo awalhom 3ila8ty ma3 noora. uffff mabeeha etshoof hal a7mad hatha, bayin ana kilmafakir enna hal7mar yig3ad ma3aha oo esawlif ma3aha oo ana la2.

Incomming call.....
Feras.....

"Hala walla bo3aboood......"

"hala hala....wainik...."

" kint ib milchat fawazo wild 5alti...."

"fawazo ma'3airaaa...shlona shemsawy..."

"abad wallah bs katt 3a9eer 3ala morta..."

"kaaaaak 9ij athwal...yallah allah ehanee....."

"ee...."

"6alal...."

"aamir...."

"agool fa'6ee...."

"ee ya3ne..laish ba'3ait shay...."

"ee wallah '6ayig 9adry oo abe akalim a7ad 9ayirle cham youm ...."

"5air gool...feraso shfeek 5ara3tny..."

"agoolik oo enta yay....ta3al 3indi...."

"mashee bs lulu momawjooda lena elwagt mit2a5er..oo mo7ilwa y3ne."

".......la2....enta ta3al oo bas...."

Sakart eltelephone oo badalt ibser3a 3ashan aroo7 3ind feras. 9outa killish makan 3ajibny. wi9alt 3inda oo fita7ly elbab. Salamt 3alai oo gi3adna da5il.

"haaa gool...." da5alt blmaw'6oo3 bsir3a.

"6alalo madry shasawe....."

"ibsheno...."

He took a deep breath, "ana oo lulu mit'hawsheen oo 6al3a barra ilbait..."

"sheno...?!! enta oo lulu...ma9adig..."

"laaa 9adig oo moo ra'6ya tirja3 elbait im3a9ba...9ayirlaha 3 ayam.."

"laish shisalfa..."

"abad kint bildiwaniya oo dagat 3alai tabe ti6la3, giltlaha enne bildiwaniya y3ne shlon ahid ilgame...gamat oo z3alat oo tgool enta matadry 3anni oo killa ma3 rab3ik oo bildiwaniya...enta magimt et7ibne nafs awal oo halsowalif..."

"offf....esma7ly bs enta il'3al6an y3ne e6la3 ma3aha eshda3wa y3ne..."

"adry....huffff...adry 9ayirle cham isboo3 madry 3anha bs sho'3l, diwaniya, oo anam. bs mo8a9dy y3ne oo mayi7tay agolik eshkithir a7ibha y3ne...."

I nodded my head.

"oo adig 3alaiha oo matrid 3alai ooo aftishil aroo7 bait 3ammi oo akalimha...ufff la3at chabdi, elbait fa'6e mn'3airha ehya oo 3abood."

"mayabeelha shay feras, tgoom oo troo7 bait ahalha oo tkalimha oo t7awil tit2asaf minha....oo mit2akid enha ra7 tir'6a, lulu 6ayba.....ooo int jabil mortik ...."

"ee adry bs t'haga itrid..."

"ee laish matrid , 5o ilmashakil et9eer ya3ne...."

Feras looked at me and grinned, "fawzia lidrai3 9ayirle ma3 wayhik....."

"hatha elle el7een bakfa5a ana..."

"haha..la maskoor matga9ir...oo enta esh9ar 3alaik...."

"mako shay..bs fe salfa abee rayik feeha..."

"gool...."

"noora ...bint 5alti 3araft'ha mo9a7..."

"ee elle lulu ga9ib bitzawjik yaha ..."

"eee....elyoum shift'ha etkalim wa7id isma a7mad bilmilcha oo momirta7la oo gitlaha matkalma bs im3anda oo tgoole inta malik sho'3l...enta shayif enne ga3d abali'3"

"hmmm yi3itmid ya3ne...ohwa 9ij mo5osh walad wala enta mn kaifik..."

Maradait 3alai lena ma3rf ilwalad bs 7ikamt 3alai mn kaifi.

"ahhh...3ayal mala da3i ehya adra ibma9la7at'ha....ohma bs ..y3ne friends mo9a7..."

"ughhh ee ...ee akeed y3ne noora mochethe...." i said bs galbi makan mi8tini3 billi ga3d agoola.

"5ala9 3ayal lat7atee....mafeeha shay ..." he grinned a devilish grin at me.

"ferasooo...."

He roared with laughter, "gool la2 ba3ad...."

"chub bala sowalif yahal...."

"oo min mita kan il7ub sowalif yahal...."

I looked at him and remembered noora. Her smile, eyes, hair, smell...kilshay oo i smiled. mawa3ait ella feras waving his hand infront of me...."haaa wain wi9alt....." he grinned.

I smiled at him and got up, "malik sho'3ol raz wahyik.." i winked at him. " yalla goom roo7 7ag mortik enta..."

"el7een....sa3a 12"

"ee 3ady....yalla goom oo roo7 i3tithirlaha..."

"ee wallah shina6irni lai bacher....."

"yalla 3ayal....femala..."

"femala...msafer haa.."

"ee"

"yalla bilsalama...oo mashkoor ..."

"haha.....yalla ashofik..."

6ila3t min 3inda oo i went home, 5athait iljan6a oo ri7t ilma6ar. oo ana bil6ireej 7ag ilma6ar wala at'thakar shay. fa dagait 3ala fara7.
___________________________________________________________________
Noora....

I snuggled into bed, and i kept messaging a7mad as he messaged me back. He is crazy...wallah mo9a7ee...hehe

As i was writing a7mad a message wala yo9ale message fa i opened it and read it.

6alal egoolich enna ohwa msafir...
rec.1:15am

I read the message again. shakooo....i saw the sender and it was fara7....

ohhh okay lena for a while i thought that it was a7mad. i replied back,

oookaaaayy ..? *confused face*
sent 1:16am

ee i know ana b3d mafihamta youm kalamni bs i passed what he told me to say.....
rec.1:20am

laish ohwa msafer....??
sent 1:21am

ee gabil shway 6arat 6ayarta....rayi7 gi6ar 7ag sho'3l
rec 1:23am

I tried to figure out laish 6alal is telling me this , ana shako egooole. bs when i starting thinking hard i remembered today when i yelled at him that he traveled without telling me to amreeka. Oo enna za3alt oo in9idamt oo ena kilsahy ti'3ayar.

Soo..he's telling me enna he's traveling to Qatar 3asahn ma3a9ib..?!? what is he trying to do...what does he have in mind lena it IS late for that. He's too late......

I sent a7mad a message

yalla lazim anam....gudnight ;))
sent 1:25am

I rolled onto my side and drifted off to sleep thinking about tomorrow.
___________________________________________________________________

Luv u .......;***

Gudnight........

31 comments:

  1. ammmmmaaazzzing

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw i was the first o awal mara i comment on a blog ever cuz i am a silent reader!
    Bs 7adichhh tistahlaaiiin!
    GREAT JOB! LOVE U! ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe feras 7ada cute. O I feel ena a7mad mo ok b3d madri laish looooool bs chii faj2aa youm 6alal shafa. Anyways cana't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for the post :****
    ana mestansaaa 7ag noraaaaaaaaaaaa heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ehya ma taby wehwa bemoooot looooooooooooooooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon: first !!! looool oo luv u 2 !!! oo dont be silent ;p

    Sunset: ee he is cute ;)) oo a7mad ull find out etha hes good wala la2..;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. luluty: eeeeeeee the ironyyyyy ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. hatha a7laaaaaaaaaaa e7saaaaaaaaaaaaaas 7abebty wala `7al eshof shsawa feha el7mar!!!
    wayed enfa3alt mo :P
    elreyayel chithy etha mayten 3alehom mayshofona wetha ma enshofhom emoton 3alena !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG 6alaal is too cute !!
    yala when is all the action going to happen ?!? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. inshalla moo chithii itsakbeen msgatii;p lol
    check ur mobile!!
    oo snd me what i want.... abii asoolif ma3ach ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. chanel: looool i 4got..;p wait...i'll get right on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pearla: looool you'll find out soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. just finished reading
    UMBAY YA7LAILA!! HE TOLD HER HE WAS LEAVING
    i wasnt expecting that at all!!
    I FREAKING LOVE WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS PART!!
    closi, wallah 3ajeeb!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 6ALAL IYANIN!!! :D
    yalla cant wait for actions:)

    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  14. 6alaaaaaaaaaal <3<3<3<3 <------My new luv :p
    hahahahaha nice post.... :) thnXx xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. 6AMZ!!!! 7AGGY 6ALAL!! once again post 3jeeeeb , oo mashalla u really know how to write stories and u have talent. ITS NOT TOO LATE!!! HE LOVES HER !! PLEAZ LA T9eer noura hamman esteee3ab , oo ohwa lel7een moo mstaw3eb enna y7bha
    ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!? AAAAAAAGH!!! ABY POST THANY NOW!!! MAGDAR ANAM CHITHY! Is It Love?(l) "The Best;)"

    ReplyDelete
  16. EMNILIA CHUB:P
    6ALAL MINE:P
    6amz

    ReplyDelete
  17. mat9adgen how happy this story makes me feel, with every post I pour myself a cup of coffee, o a6al3 il ice cream mn il freezer and I enjoy every word, and I just smile *siiigh*

    okay shofay, I LOVE a7mad I do BUT I just want her ma3a 6alal, I mean now he cares for her, he doesnt love her he cares for her but I see love growing AND I want that...please ;'(

    mskeen feras mtwahig lool and its normal to be left alone while they are bl duwanya we have to get use to it ;p

    ANYWAYS, love you babe and AMAZING walla ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY GOOD LA IT8OLLEEEN INA A7MED E5OONHA OO OFCOURSE-- MY LOVE 6ALAL(MOOOO 6AMZ'S OR EMNILIAS)--WILLL COM TO THE RESCUE--MY HEROO--KILAAA THESE CLIFFF HANGERS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!! BUT OOOHH MY GOD KABOOOT INTAY MOOO BAS 7ADICH ITYANINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN--AMOOOTO FEEECH WALLLA---BAS MOOO IN A LESBOO WAY--LA TEFHEMEEEN 8ALA6-LOOL WHATEVER I GUESSS YOULLL KNOW WHAT I MEANT!!!!
    PS:I LOVE THIS STORY--MWAH;**

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ifff 3ala hal 6alal, ma 3irefnala! Bs Still, Madri, Lail7een Confused Between 6alal and A7med W Mno Yi9la7laha Akthar:p

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOOW! thats all i can say!;) AMAZING AMAZING MASHALAAAAHH;* i love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. il story amazing !
    I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE A7MAD ! I HATE HIM !
    what about some action hmmm like KILLING A7MAD!
    :p waiting :)
    -Munera

    ReplyDelete
  22. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
    I LUV UUUUUU!
    &ADICH 3AJEEBA

    ReplyDelete
  23. WORTH THE WAIT.
    As simple as that.

    thanks babe, looved it and i looove yoou;***
    keep it up, the story is AMAZING!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. KEEEEEEEEEEEP WRITINGGGGGGG:P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wooooow am speeechless :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. a7mad laish chithy maleee8 oo dash 3ar'6 :@
    noora 5al testaw3eb shway 2ana 6alal e7ebha
    hehehe lulu oo feras eshawgoun ;p
    6ALAL 7AGY
    aby a7mad emout or ye5tefy mn il story or esafer
    7ady i luv ur story
    btw u are amazing
    laymoon

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ferasooooo 3abeeee6 walla madre shagolich hehehe ahbal :P Bs saraaa7aaaaaa 6alal ahbal! Take the advice you give you idiot! Adn start realizing you love her ;/


    I am loving this story even more and more.. it's just so madre hehehe don't ever stop writing :P Wela ayeeeeylich baitkom athba7ich :*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Kaboot,
    I have been a silent reader of your blog for the longest time. A devoted reader of Lulu&Feras and now absolutely addicted to Noora&6alal. I don't know why but this story is speaking to me on so many more levels than the last one. I have never been so caught up in a story like this one. When they're happy, I'm happy. When they're sad, I'm sad. When Noora starts yelling at 6alal, I want to yell at him too! You've got me hooked BIG TIME. I hope you know what an amazing talent you have to be able to get your readers this enthused. Wish you all the best and can't wait to read more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. chanel:thk uuuuu....oo ya it was unexpected ;p

    6amz: sooon ;)) oo u and emnilia etshawgoon hehe

    g.butterflies: loool new luv haaaa ;p

    emnilia: lol et'6a7koon entay oo 6amz ;p

    love;*: hehe its cute shlon u prepare urself for the post ;p oo ya guys wil diwaniya ughhhhh theres nothing we can do but et used to it ;)

    M76: luv u 2...oo r u high on sugar again ;p

    teenageratsea: hehe you'll find out blnext post..;)

    Anon: thank youuuuuuuuuu ;))))))))

    Munera: em9amima enna u kill him haa ;p

    Anon: awwww luv u 2 !!

    exquisite: thnc hun ;** luv u 2

    Anon: loool okay ;)

    Anon: ;D

    laymoun:loool kill him marra wa7da ;p

    jacqui: loooooool 5ala9 i wont 3ayal ;p

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anon: awwwww thanx hun wallah i get superrrrr happy wn i silent reader finally comments oo thats exactly how i want it to be...inshalla i hook u up more ;p oo luv u

    ReplyDelete