Tuesday, April 14, 2009

what i hate

I hate elnas elle they throw stuff out of their cars....y3ne esh'hal halaga !!! Fee shay isma zbala aw chees to throw ur stuff in month bas ti7thifoon blshowari3


I hate people who go with the flow / habba....y3ne sheno mako personality mako individuality..!

I hate elle yishta'3lon blsalon oo agoolaha to do a certain haircut aw tasree7a oo she ends up doing something ibkaifha...y3ne eshtabeeeeeen

I hate ree7at el6ayara..I can't stand it at all

I hate ree7at kleenex mo3a6ir aw the towels they give u blplane ....ughhhh 3ady I throw up 3aaaaaady

I hate people who use the toothpick in public....y3ne ewwwww wain ga3deen

I hate how people elle sit in their cars blishara oo they pick their nose....sheno just becuz ur in ur car y3ne ma7ad echoofkom?!

I hate redbull oo ree7ta....

I hate people elle yogfoon ibmokan elmo3awa8een ...sheno mako i7saas

I hate ilhalaga elle efantigoon ib siyayeerhom oo e7i6oon burberry aw lv 7ag their seats aw strass on their car.....y3ne wai3 3agidny

I hate the boys who follow you oo lazga maywa5roon....sheno 5aroof oo ana madry

I hate the waiters elle sina 3alama yifhimoon ur order oo entay maita min elyou3
____________

Adry I hate a lot of stuff bs madry fee ashya2 etbi6 chabdi oo I have to say them

Don't u agree ???

12 comments:

  1. I do. I agree with te8reban all you wrote, ymkn kiluhum b3d. Anyways so when are you going to get 6alaaal's story up I'm really pysched y3ni mashalla I love your writing 9j shaay ;******

    XOXO,
    Sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, i agree, i agree!!

    especially about the habbat.. i will never understand the concept of why people actually like copying others..

    ReplyDelete
  3. no! redbull 7abebe :( it's the only thing that gets me studying.. 9adeqe el 9adooq :(:(

    btw, been a slient reader of ur blog..

    i loooveeeeedddd ur story! hope ur new one is atleast 1/4 as good as ur old one .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loool i hate lama u say "echoofkum" its ishoofkum !!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. definetly!

    esp the people who throw things out oo elhandicapped parking things =\


    actually...especially everything! ;Pp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the salon and halagat el seyayeer!

    marah I went to the salon ow warait ely etsaweely sha3ry what I want, ow she was like yeah yeah easy easy lama khalisat men sha3ry it was something different! el mafroth messy bun bs sawat.ha bun masmoota ow emdakhla ow em6al3a sha3ar madry shemfantega el muhem ena a messy bun was shay ow what she did was shay thaaaaaaaaaaaaany! ow shes like 7elu ma haik? wanna shwaya wabchyy!

    about the cars, eee I totally ya3ne mala da3y, aslan it makes the car look cheap, etlageen esayara 7elwa bs look inside, lv emlawan ow burberry ow stras.. waaii3 cheap cheap cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. honey i hate all the things you said :)

    but now post things that you like :)

    you will feel better !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree with almost EVERYTHING you said EXCEPT that yes I hate redbull and its smell BUT I crave one I dont know why lol ;p

    BUT the absolute WORSE thing is the saloon one walla its frustrating and the 3gaidy printed cars, and the handicapped people, okay yes I too hate a lot of things lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree ;p !!
    bas el towels malot el plane !! I LOOOOOOOVE THEM !!
    dnt ask y ! ;p
    I found an online shop 3indehom ya3ne the same Oo i ordered it ;p !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you read my mind.
    i totaaaaly agree.
    5a9atan the thing with the hailag ily e76oon LV ib there car i mean weeeeee3 a3gad.
    and dont get me started 3ala ily eg6oon ashya2 mn the car atnarfaaaaaaaz. and the ppl ily the pick there nose omg ewwwwwww.
    loool 3adiii kilnaaa nkrah waaaaayed ashya2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hate dudes wearing skinny pants. Wai3 could u be more gay?:S

    i hate 10yr old kids following u around the mall dude im like as old as ur mom! Oh oo sometimes they follow bil shari3 with there drive ya3ne cant u see im DRIVING which makes me OLDER than u ib WAYED!!!!

    i hate facebook

    and the list will never stop believe me..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunset: hehe i'm wrkng on it right now ;)

    nora: ya oo ilq8 mashalla 3alaina killa habbat ib kilshay !!

    Anon: loooooooooool....killa a'3li6 3ady ;p

    eldctora: hmmmm mn ismich i thnk u do need redbull ;p oo thnx oo i like when scilent readers finally comnt ;)))

    Dandoon: glad enna u agree....;))

    Exquisite: hmmm y3ne kilina hv these salon moments...oo the cars ya they do mk them cheap

    CuteandCuddly: hehe shai6ana ;P

    love;*: glad enna u agree with me...bs the redbull i mean ree7ta is weird madry shlon...

    White Ruffles: no way.... u like them ?!? ahhhhh

    Nada: hehe ya we do ;)

    Anon: yaaaaa wai3 guys in skinny's are awful...oo omg ya the 10yr old kids e55555 and ya facebook too..i dnt even hv an account !! 7adich nafse ;p

    ReplyDelete