Saturday, April 11, 2009

My One and Only (FINALE)

To all my readers and commentors....i love you oo i thank u for your support on my story....and i'm glad that it touched u the same way it did to me......

ENJOY.....;****

__________________________________________________

Feras...........







tiba6al bab el9ala oo chft lulu wagfa 3al kosha.....magidart achoofha 3adil lenha kanat b3eeda bs lima7t shakilha mn b3eed o shlon kanat 3ajeeba bljamal....







Di5alt ana oo elwalid, fahad, obo lulu, oo o5o lulu 3ala '3niyat "ya m3arees" ..9ara7attan mako a7la mn ila'3ani ilclassic il8adeema...







6ab3an oo ana ga3d amshee mo bas kint mirtibik, y3ne 5ala9 kilha cham 5o6wa oo lulu etkoon 7agi jidam allah oo 5alga....!







We've come a long way me and lulu and i'm glad that we ended up together...forever!! oo ana ga3id amshee i had a flashback of everything that happened with lulu, from the moment we met 'till this day.....





The day i carried her out of her crashed car into mine and marvelled how perfect she fit against my large frame....but most of all my first reaction when i saw her and for a second, i thought that she was an angel ......








Or in the hospital when i went to her room and she crashed into me when she got out of the bathroom and the first thing i heard her say was "green"...and i fell inlove with her right then right there....





When i saw her bl3irs in her splendid red dress and she tripped and fell into my arms and we slipped into the parking lot...thats where i first told her "i love you" and she too..it was one of the best moments in my life...





Ooo youm 3iraft enha in5a6bat my whole world turned upside down..oo i met her biljam3iya oo i proposed to her "will you let me be your stress ball?" was what i said and she said yes...





bs when she saw me bilsal7iya oo 9ar all this mixup oo wafi8at 3ala 6alal although she loves me ga6a3 galbi....oo 7awalt ib kil ma3indy 3ashan araji3ha...oo ib 3asha 9aloo7 youm li7agt'ha bil7ammam oo t9ala7na hnaak oo i was this close to kiss her when i told her "would you like me to test your theory" bs we were interupted.....





Bss youm she met me bil suite oo i proposed to her in the sunset oo i handed her the ring....kan shay mayit9adag oo 7asait roo7e the luckiest man alive when she said "yes"....





il5i6ba....kan shay mo'67ik y3ne en3arif kilshay 3an ba3a'6 oo kina 7adna '6ay3een oo lulu kanat 7adha mista7ya...





oo il3irs....il3irs is happening right now.....





I snapped back to reality oo legait roo7e wayid jarabt mn ilkosha......chift lulu oo esh7alat'ha kanat 9ayra. ilabya'6 kan em6ali3ha na3ma oo baree2a oo ibtisamat'ha itrayi7 ilgalb, oo wayiha elsam7 ethawib ilgalb, oo sha3arha ilna3im 5alani bs abe al3ab fee oo ashima, oo 3yoonha were mesmerizing like always, they glistened from afar from the tears mabey......?





My mouth curved into a smile...a big one..!! Kilshway lulu kanat etchoofne oo tnazil ras'ha bs b3dain chafatne oo our eyes locked oo nisait kil elle 7awalaine. Chena all the sounds, people, lights faded away and all that was left was lulu standing as i approached her. 9i3adt ilkosha oo gi'6abt eed lulu oo bist ras'ha ..oo i whispered "mabrook 3alaich ana..." with a wink as i pulled myself away from her. She saw me and giggled as she lowered her eyes and blushed. Kint abe alimha oo aboos'ha bs faj2a all the noise oo the people popped back oo i almost forgot enna they existed and were there..i was taken back by lulu that i forgot about the people.





Balishaw elnas ebarkoonlina oo e9awroon weyana. b3dain bigaina ana oo lulu 3al kosha oo gi3adna. ana kint ga'6ib eedha ib eedi oo kanat tirjif. 6ala3t eedha bdain chift wayiha wala i hear her hiss "Wai3..."


i smiled, "shfeech...?"





"ha....?!" she said and looked up at me. "emmm..la bs nisait shay...."





"ooo momkin as2al sheno ohwa...?"





"ee um stressbalty...."





"stressbaltich..?!?!!! laish......"





"leni mitwatra....."





"ana 3indich 7abeebty...." i said as i rubbed her hand.





"mo enta elle ga3id etwatirne....."





"ana.....tsk tsk ana mogiltlich enne ra7 a9eer stressbaltich....."





"ehmmm....."





"5ala9 3ayal towakilay 3alai okay........"





She smiled at me and nodded her head. i wanted to reach out and cup her face bs mahee 3adla jidam ilawadim. I cant wait for her to see the surprise i have stored for her. I looked at my mother and gave her a slight nod, she whispered to Fahad and he headed out of the 9ala. Minutes later wala Fahad edish oo he smiles at me. I turned to Lulu "7beebte....goomay nirg9..."



She looked at me with a shocked face, "laaa feras asti7y....."



"yala 3ashani....."



"feras...wallah magdar...."



I stood and held my hands for her, "yallah 3ashani ya lulu...eshda3wa...."



She looked at me contemplating her choices, b3dain put her hand in mine, "bs etha 6i7t aw ti3archabt aw dist 3ala ryoolik motloomne..."



"hehe 3ady.....yalla emshay...." nizalna mn elkosha oo wigafna oo i whispered to her, "hathe ehdaa2 5aa9 7agich..."



She looked at me with questioning eyes, b3dain the song played oo she gasped,



"ambai....feras...!! rashed ehnee......."



"hehe la2...bs 7awalt ... bs sajalina "3air elnas" ehda2 7agna, b3d mo3anaa wafa8..." i pulled her closer to me as the song started.



The song started ma3 jomla mn rashed b3dain balishat el'3niya



hathe el'3niya ehdaa2 5aa9 mn feras ella lulu....allah ewafigkom yarab.....oo alf mabrook



enta '3air elnas 3indy enta 3indy shay kibeer



kaif a9bir wana shayif elnas mn 7olik kitheer



ya lulu wana a7ibik oo agoolaha lik kilma 5aleeha fe balik



I held lulu with both my arms as we stared into eachothers eyes lovingly. She stared into mine with tears and a huge smile, i pulled her close and our heads were inches apart...i hummed to her some of the lyrics



galbi bedainik ya'3ali bs 7i6 balik 3alai



ya7abeeby hatha galbi oo enta adra elnas fee



law a3eesh el3mr killa



mansa 7obik aw amila



mabee shay ib 7ayate ..entay bs elle abee wallah bs elle abee....



She smiled at me and whispered " amoot feek" to me, as the song came to an end. I pulled away from her and noticed how all the people were staring. I ignored them and headed with lulu to the kosha.



"feras...chini malait...abe a6la3...."



"mokithre lulu...bs abe asheelich oo arki'6 feech barra el9ala...."



"hehe oo laish etsheelne y3ne..."



"maskeena bilyaallla ga3da tamsheen ibnafnoofich...."



"ee 9a7 el6ar7a 6oweela shway......"



"sheno...."



"el6ar7a....."



"ooookay.....goolay nafnoof o bas latla5bi6eene ibmo96ala7atkom hathe...."



"hehe inshallah....."



"enzain choofay...." i said as i eyed the path to the door "yabelina ta8reeban 50 aw akthar steps 3ashan ni6la3 bara..."



"okay oo shlon ibni6la3 mn'3air ma a7ad echoofna...."



"moga3id agoolich.....nirki'6...."



she laughed her musical laugh, "feras...ham ra7 echekoona...ana agool mako ella engazirha halcham sa3a ....."



We sat there talking and laughing about ways to escape the 9ala as we were holding hands as the night passed by.



____________________________________________________________________

Lulu............



3 hours later...........



Me and Feras were heading to the hotel to spend one night over there before we head to our honeymoon next morning. I'm really excited on where we will be heading to because feras wont tell me and keeps saying that its a surprise. I cant wait....one whole month with feras alone, away from people, just the two of us......



I laid in feras's arms as we headed to the hotel oo elsayayeer warana ezifoona to the hotel...7ada kan wanasa...!!!



"yalla 7abeebty...." said feras as he got out of the car. We walked hand in hand to the lobby, we said our goodbyes to our parents and agreed that they meet us in the airport in the morning. He took the keys and we headed to our suite. At this point, i was shivering like crazy, this is a big step for me. We went into our suite and it was lit with candles, and on the bed lay a box of chocolate and a red rose. I smiled at feras bs he was busy with the concierge at the door. I inspected the room, then stood infront of the mirror and pulled the 6ar7a out of my hair. I laid my 6ar7a on the chair and sat on the bed waiting for feras.



breath lulu.....breath......in and out.....breath.....



I tried calming myself down. The concierge left the bags near the door and went, seconds later feras came to me with a smile on his face and all the worried feelings i had slipped away. i was pulling the pins out of my hair to free my hair mn iltasree7a, so i had a bunch of bobby pins in my lap and kept pulling out more from my head.He threw his bisht on the chair over my 6ar7a and sat next to me on the bed. He sat there watching me pull out the pins with a grin and dazed eyes. I tried not to see him and focused on my hair.



My hair must be a mess right now....fashla..!! I grabbed the pins that were on my lap and went infront of the mirror and resumed my work. Wala i see feras come and stand behind me, "5al asa3dich..." he murmured, as he laid his hand atop of mine and sat me on the chair while he pulled out the bobby pins from my coiffure. Locks of curls kept falling on my bare back as he pulled one pin at a time so delicately. I stared at him in the mirror with admiration. He looked cute with the focused look on his face. Once my hair was coiffure-free it fell with thick luscious waves freely on my shoulder. We sat there staring at eachother's reflections in the mirror. Then Feras pulled me up with my back to his chestand bent down and kissed the top of my head, then he put his arms around me and we stared at our reflection.



"laygeen mo chethe....." he murmured as he sniffed my hair.



My skin tingled all over and i couldnt answer him, his nose would touch my neck as he sniffed my hair sending shocks throughout my body. "tadreen enne a7ib ree7at sha3rich......"



"9-9ij....." i stammered.



"ehmm....." he said as he trailed kisses from my forehead to my cheeks. I could see that my cheeks were flushing like crazy in the mirror and when i couldnt stand it i squeezed my eyes shut. I turned and faced feras, he cupped my cheeks, "mistansa..." he whispered. I stared into his deep green eyes that melted right into mine and lost my mouth couldnt form any words. "Ma9adig entay speechless....wain ra7 elsanich..." he whispered with a grin on his face. I giggled but it soon came to a stop when feras stared planting featherly kisses on my neck. I clutched at his shoulders for support, i couldnt stand up right. He then looked me in the eye as he inched his way towards me. He tipped my chin up to his face and my heart was thundering in my chest as his lips came closer to mine.





**knock knock ***



LAAAAAAAAAAAAA2......!!!!!!!!!!





"Ma9adig......!!" breathed feras as he pulled away from me, he stood trying to get his breathing back to normal then headed to the door. I stumbled back and sat on the bed breathing heavily. I heard feras's clipped voice talking to the concierge, b3dain the door shut. Yimkin he has to go to the reception for something. I felt trapped in my dress so i went over to my bag and pulled out a creamy lingerie which was decent mo wayid emfa9a5 lena asti7y. I slipped it over my head and hanged my wedding dress in the closet. I paced the room bs 6awal feras so i went to the bathroom and washed my face, and applied cream to my body. I sat on the bed again. I threw myself at the bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. Minutes later wala feras enters the room and pulled his '3itra and 3gal and put them on the table. He turned around wala he sees me on the bed and i swear that i heard him gasp and i blushed all over. I tried to get up, but feras came to bed and my head touched the pillows once again. Feras gazed down on me, and my skin was tingling, and when i breathed i felt my body lighten and float, and my brain seemed to stop working.

"Your eyes are beautiful....." he whispered not taking his eyes away from hers.His hand snaked up my leg and rested on my waist, while his other hand supported his weight above me. I smiled at him, a shy smile as he tilted my head towards his.

And then he kissed me. His lips brushed mine in what had to be the tenderest, sweetest and most romantic first kiss in history. It is the kiss every girl dreams about. It was gentle, and it turned my bones to water and my skin afire. We both smiled as we kissed. It was because we finally got to kiss without interruptions. He looked me in the eyes and chuckled while i giggled. Then came down and kissed me again, both of us couldnt get enough of it. His hand that was on my waist snuck to my back and he pulled me closer to him. I let out a squeak and squirmed against him, but his hand tightened, his breathing changed.... and so did his kiss.

_________________________________________________________________

The End.........

But stay tuned for Lulu and Feras's short epilogue ;))

Luv u ;*

29 comments:

  1. okay so 6alal's story is on the way like tomorrow or after tomorrow :)
    and i loved the part where they were dancing together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww AMAZING ENDING to the story (well this part of it) I adored it waaayed waayed i love ur writing our stories.. <3<3<3<3

    cant wait 4 6alal's story..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!!!
    OK no seriouslyyyyyyyy 3ajeeeeeeeb.
    Mashalla you're such ana amazing writer yalla i can't wait for the epilogue and 6alals story. When I was reading it I couldn't help but smile my big goofy smile. Walla its just soooooooo cuteeee.
    <3333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMBAAYYY IT WAS AAMAAAAAAAAAZING!!!.. bss 7asafa i was waiting for some more details and their honeymoon:(!!.. bss still u did an AMAAZING job;*** i lovee youu babe;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
    I LOVED IT!!!
    Kil kilma fa'6ee3a.
    you have to tsm3een my heart beat now.
    u are the best.
    i cant get enough from this story.
    la t5al9. 3ajabniii.
    and 6alals story 2day inshalah ?:P
    *ta9feeeeeg 7aaaar*
    *ta9feeeeer*
    *sharboka*
    :P
    we love you ;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaw! that was the most amazing ending ever!!;*** they are so cuuuute together! the peeerfect couple! ow 7ady tewaqa3t ghair el nas bil 3ers hehehe..
    7asafa the story came to an end;/ bs still it was the most amazing ending ever! Im so haaappy!!!;D

    thaaaaaankss a lot for the story wallah 9ij I really enjoooooyed reading it etyaaanin! khayaaal! you did an amazing job keep it up waiting for 6alal's story;)
    love yoooou;***

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEEEE THE ENDING! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
    haha bas 1 question! min mita il mi3ris oo il 3aroos they dance in weddings bilkuwait;s i thought bas il 3aroos tergi9!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! khosh ending!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant beleive its over - allah yhaneehum - finally ygidru yirta7u

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh by accident the words stuck 2gether i meant to say "i love ur writing o ur stories" :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so so beautiful walla!!! and I second Dazzlin! They were brought together thru an accident and with that they grew into a match made in heaven.. hehehe funny how colors are what bring them together :)

    I can't wait for the epilogue! I want it to be awesome inshalla

    o TEAM FERASY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let the story end! Another option is for u to start on a new love story since i absolutely LOVED this one. This is the first blog i read and I'm really proud of my choice;) hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. im speechless!
    that was amazing
    their so cuute ;**
    omg i loove them i loove u i loove this story
    and i dont kno who i love the most !
    there is no word to describe ur post its AMAAAAZING !
    LOVE IT
    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur the best walla ;********
    Thank you 3alla hal amazin storrrrrrrrrrrrry !! ;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect ending, to the perfect story written by the perfect, sweetest person ;**

    ReplyDelete
  16. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :******************* THIS IS THE BEST ENDING FOR THE BEST STORY EVEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!
    I Loved it ! It is Perfect
    thank you thank you so much for this AMAZING STORY !! :**** U ARE THE BEST I LOVE U !
    3umreey ma garaait 8i9aah chitheeey waalaa el 3atheeim y3ne kel mara agra eshwaii oo ag6aa3 bas urs musta7eeeil ag6a3haaa amooout ma agdaar :p hehehe i'm waiting for 6alal's story :) wala 3asa allah e6awel eb 3umrech oo e5alech u are sweet oo kind wala oo mashkoura wayed oo matga9rein.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. sexy_sour_sweet: thnx hun oo yaaaaay you're first ib the last post !!! wohoooooo

    CuteandCuddly: ya7lailich wayid mishta6a 3ala 6alal's story ;p

    Dazzlin: thanks 7abeebty wallah ;*

    Sunset: hehe i get the goofy smile just writing it ;p

    R;*: you'll hv 2 use ur imagination for their honeymoon ;p

    Nada: awwww i love u 2 ;**

    exquisie: thank you too for ur support...luv u ;*

    Anon: hehe e9eer 3asy bs it depends on the families..;)

    Anon: mashkoora ;))

    3anooda: ya finally ;))

    Jacqui: yaa accidents can be good sometimes;)) oo go team ferasy !!!

    N: i'm starting 6alal's story soon fa dont worry ;*

    Daloul: thank you wayid wayid ...ur so sweet ;*

    Anon: thank u guys 4 ur support wallah :*

    love;*: awwwww thanks hun walla ur the best ;*

    Zainey: love u 2 ...!!!!! oo wallah mashkoora 3ala 7achyich it means alot to me oo enna u liked it ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. They always are great! :* Hehe thanks walla thanks for all of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. awwww "closi"
    i finally read it...
    umbay wallah i had tears in my eyes...
    WAYID 3ijabnii!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jacqui: thnx to u 2...:**

    Chanel: a5eeeeeeeeeeeran giraiteee....hehe wanasa u liked it ;)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  21. 9araaaaaa7a ABDA3TAY
    walla i felt as if i were lulu min gad ma the description and feeling daqeeq it made me LIVE through each moment!
    walla ahaneeeeeeech 3la ur amazing writing :)
    i loved the story with all my heart! and i loved how we knew what was going on in both perspectives, it's nice to see how a guy thinks sometimes ;)
    basically I LOVED IT :D:D
    xxx;*

    ReplyDelete
  22. IM CRYING!! i really loved this story!! everything about it was amazing! the writing was incredible the pace can 3ajeeb and well im speachless!!!!!!!! i luved it sooooooooooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. im actually crying ,, perfect <3 .. ehe :"))
    omg amaziingggg story! and ur an AMAZING WRITER!!1 SERIOUSLY!!!!! waa9feech 3JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBB!!! seriously LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    o for GOD SAKES! I WAS FIRAS! MALI SH3'L! FIND ME SOMEONE LIKE HIM...PWEEEEEEZ!!! loool .. u got him into my head...bamoot mn kther ma this guys is perfect!!! .. LOOOOOVEEED THE STORY!

    thnxxx alooottt!!!! .. and the beeestt gurl!! ;***

    ReplyDelete
  24. WANT* mn el excitement :$

    ReplyDelete
  25. AWWWWWWWWW *sighhh

    i finished the story just now bas ma kan li 5elg to leave a comment after every chapter because i was in such a hurry to read the next one lool. Im gonna go run to read the epilogue lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. 9arly mn ilsa3a 10:32 pm lai 6:52 am i read this story,, lovvedd itt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. i couldn't sleeep till i finished the story oo i love it waied!!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete