Sunday, April 12, 2009

Is it love..? (Prologue)

Is it love..? is the new story i promised you about, and im really excited about it...!!!


It is Inspired by a true story.......



ENJOY....;)


__________________________________________________________________


PROLOGUE

Noora......

It's hard to fall in love. It's hard to be in love. It's hard to keep the love from dying down. But there's nothing as hard as being in love with a person who doesn't know you exist, and doesn't share that feeling with you. In other words,

7ub mn 6araf wa7id.

Everyone will say, well its simple just forget about him and move on. Bs oh i wish it were that simple.


I just cant seem to get him out of my mind, not when he's always around, not when i melt when i hear him say my name, not when he flashes one of his killer smiles that makes you smile back even if everything around you was crashing down, not when he looks so tall and handsome with his dark brown eyes and hair, tanned skin, not when he is so kind and sweet that makes you like him and find it hard to hate him......

Not when you're related to him and you are his cousin !!!!

Ever since i was born i remember spending time at my aunts place where i would play with Fara7, his sister, since we were of the same age. I remember i was about six years old, playing with Fara7 li3bat om oo obo with our teacups and pots on the table oo one of our teacups broke and i started crying. Wala he comes to me, he was about 13 years old and he smoothed my hair and told me, "shhh latabcheen.....yallah 3ad bala dala3, ra7 ayeeblich wa7id a7la min ille inkisar....yalla smile.." and i smiled and at that moment, i dint care how young i was i decided that i love this boy....now man.

Youm yam3atna ib my grandmothers house every week, he would be there and whenever someone would steal my toy or annoy me he would come to my aid. And i liked how he was very protective of me and cared about me. It went this way for a long time, for years. I saw him change from his ugly teenager phase to a become this handsome man that every girl fancies about. And i would sit every week waiting for yam3atna ib my grandma's house to come so i could catch a glimpse of him. And when i do see him, my heart flutters like crazy and and i feel my cheeks get red and my eyes twinkle all of a sudden. But as we both got older, the more and more he drifted away from me, he went to uni abroad and when he came back he was this transformed, independent man. And now we barely talk to eachother beyond "salam" , "shlonik" oo these kinds of stuff.

I finally realized that he likes me as a "cousin" and no more than a sister. Bs deep down i was always convinced otherwise. I mean i know i'm not beautiful but i pass as okay. I was chubby all my life but when i became 15 i lost all my baby fat and i'm really skinny now and i cant gain weight no matter what i eat. I have shoulder length chineese straight black hair, brownish black eyes, pale skin, rosy cheeks, really pink lips which i hate and that's about it. I'm a plain, regular looking girl....not a jaw- dropper sort of girl, just a simple "ya7lailha" sort of girl. So i get it if he doesn't notice me alot, i mean he can get any girl he wants with his looks and charm.

When i turned 18 i decided to let go, let go of my so-called first love. I decided that since I'm going to college, i might as well move on and forget about him. But that didn't work 'cause i compared every man to him and no matter what i did i still couldn't and cant take him out of my mind.

I'm 21 years old now, and he's 28.....and yes, i still have feelings for him. It's pathetic really, but i have no control over my feelings.

I hate him because i love him....

I hate him because he cant seem to realize how much i love him.....

i hate him because i cant get him out of my mind.......

i hate him because i cant accept other men without comparing them to him......

I hate him because i'm related to him.....


So, tell me.......


Is it love...?

20 comments:

  1. lovely beginning =D
    more more plz
    First!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alla loved it..i guess this is gna be another one of ur AMAZING stories.. loove it waayed :****

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon: thnx glad ina u liked it oo I'll post during the next couple of days ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. dazzlin: awww ur the sweetest :** i get nervous when I post the first post of a story Lena I worry etha u'll like it wala l2 bs ashwa enna u did ....luv ya ;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok im hooked and im greedy and i want another post like NOW

    LOOOL malgoofa much - min gal??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allaaaaaah shaakilhaa le story 3ajeeeeebaaa ;**
    oo eeeeeeh 7aad omaa love hehe... 6are8at ketabtich et7asesena feeha chenha 9ij y3ne madre shlon =P 7ub mn 6araf wa7ed yama 3eshnaah oo jarabnaah that's why i liked the story ;)
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! bas i hope ina her cuz moo 6alal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. allaaaah! 7ade indimajt.. iksarat 5a6re min al7een hehehehe great start waiting for more:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so it's Talal & Noora's story? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwww i love the beginning!! and on top of that, the character's name is nora.. hehehe min gal mara7 a3eesh ildor;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im hooked!
    next pleeeeeeeeease!
    this is interesting!!! loved the beginning!
    pls post soon;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already loving it, and no I dont think its love ;**

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my god that is so sad walla i love her :)
    yalla 6alal open your eyes and be the man i fell in love with and save this damsel from distress (in this case a broken heart )
    :)
    walla thank you i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    just love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    yalla next one :) ( i know very demanding )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great start! I want to read more already! Is this 6alal's story?

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMBAAY 3AJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBB!!.. PLS PLS KAMLAY KAMLAY;D.. cant wait for the next post;).. great work hun;*
    -R;*

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!
    I love this!
    It freakishly sounds like my life story >.>

    ReplyDelete
  17. abai this story seems amazing... inshallah itkoon nafs my one and only aw a7la ;p

    bs digeega is this 6alal's story willa another one ?!

    keep up the good work ;)

    -J ;**

    ReplyDelete
  18. 3anooda: loooool....glad enna u like it..;))

    Zainey: ilkil mar ib halshay thats why the story is special...

    Anon: u'll find out soooon

    kahyzarana: hehe ee maskeena...

    jacqui: yes !!!! ;)

    nora: looool 7adich bit3esheen ildor...;)))

    exquisite: thanx hun...wanasa enna ur liking it

    love;**: thank youuuuuuuuu wayid wayid...;*

    cuteandcuddly: hehe inshalla yistaw3ib ila5...

    Scary toes: yes it is....;))

    R;*: looooooool 7adich mishta6a....glad inna u like it ;)

    Anon: oooo intersting.....;p

    J: hehe inshallah...oo ya its 6alal's story..;))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Walla I LOVE IT!
    ITs going to be amazing I can feel it, I love your writing Mashalla very very talented. yalla go on I can't wait :D
    <3333333

    ReplyDelete